Academy Affair (Pigeon x Ryouta)

Kotorichan

My character:

95163063f94d8344cf91f356016210a0.jpg

Name Nathan Francis

Stage: Neru Nuru

Nathan came back to his room after a long day of classes. He flopped down on his bed with a low groan of annoyance. The young man just wanted to go to sleep right away but he had homework. He knew that if tried to take a nap he'd end up sleeping all day, so he forced himself to sit back up.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotorichan

• Ryouta

My character:

53365711.jpg

Name: Tarekaya Hayato (Surname first)

Stage: Haya

Hayato had so many classes today, he couldn`t help but to yawn and force himself to walk probably! He wet to his room and saw also his roommate, Nathan on his bed. He ignored thew boy and then walked to his own bed, changing his clothes.

Nathan pulled his books out of his backpack. "Jeez , why can't you keep your clothes on?" He grumbled. He was tired and so seemed to be trying to find anything to complain about.

Hayato was completely pissed off! "What the hell? How can I feel comfortable laying down with this and what`s the problem with that? It`s not like you are a girl or something!"

"exactly, I'm not a girl so I don't want to have to stare at your half naked body all day" Nathan rolled his eyes at the question and got out a pencil and some paper. "is it really that hard for you to keep clothes on?"

Hayato groaned when he heard Nathan`s answer, he was pissed off because of the stupid question. "Yes, do you have any problem with that and that`s your problem! This is a boy`s dorm so if you have any problem with it, you can transform into the girl`s dorm."

Nathan glared at his roommate. "Why don't you just move to a nudist coloney if you hate clothes so much?" He pushed back a loose strand of hair and huffed. "You're so annoying..."

Hayato didn`t yell or something. "You are not even worth talking!" He didn`t say anything after he said that and left to the bathroom. He got naked and then started to shower wash himself.

Nathan tried to work on his homework for a bit, but he couldn't concentrate. He had never told his roommate the real reason he hated seeing him get changed... And he never planned on telling him either. He finally stuffed his things in his backpack and left the room to go to his usual place outside and sit under the trees.

Hayato got back from the shower and saw the other wasn`t there, sighed out of relief, he didn`t bother himself dressing up into new clothes, he laid down on his towel around his private parts and then started to read the new song that was given to him. He had to prepare it for the next week and he was feeling a bit nervous about this.

Nathan came back to the room once he finished his homework. His eyes bulged at the sight of his naked roommate. "W-w-what are you doing?" he squeaked "you whore!" He dropped his bag and ran to the bathroom to hide.

Hayato sighed as he saw the other hid and walked to the bathroom, closed the door from behind and locked it up. "I show you what do you have to feel uncomfortable about!" He said and then moved closer to the other, pushed him down to the walk and gave him a kiss.

Nathan blushed deeply and tried to push the other away. "s-stop it! this isn't funny!" his eyes started to water "just leave me alone you weirdo"

Hayato grabbed the other`s wrists and then placed hem on the wall, locking him up. "No way!" He said and kissed the other again, harder rougher, he was kinda enjoying this a bit more than he had thought.

Nathan struggled to get free, tears begining to run down his cheeks. "Let me go! You're horrible!" he sobbed "don't you have any idea how I feel?"

Hayato looked at the other and then stopped kissing him, blinked. "What do you mean by that? You hate me right? That`s what I know since all you do is to complain and yell at me..." He sighed and let go./ "Anyway..." He opened the door and left to his bed.

Nathan sobbed softly and tried to wipe at his eyes. "y-you're horrible, you haven't even noticed after all this time? I-I really am going to request to be moved to a different room!"

Hayato was really pissed off, he got back to the room and slammed the door from behind, rushing to nathan and grabbed his shoulders. "what is your problem with me? If you hate me that much then leave to another room though i don`t know what i did..."

Nathan raised his hands to hide his face. "I-idiot, I don't hate you! I've had a c-crush on you since we moved in together! I h-hate it so much, why you of all people?" He hicupped

Hayato looked at the other and shocked, blinking. "Ha....wait! What?" He said and then let go of his shoulders, concentrating his mind. "Wat a minute, are you gay?"

Nathan started to cry harder. "d-don't laugh! I t-try not to be but I c-can't help it and you're always walking around without c-clothes and-" he kept his face covered. "a-and I'm trying so hard to like g-girls but I just can't"

Hayato stopped laughing and then looked at the other. "That`s still funny!" He was trying to thing of something, he slowly raised his hand and then placed it on the other`s chest. "So you want to have sex with me?"

Nathan started to tremble at the question, he didn't know what his roommate was planning. "Y-yes" he said softly. "So please just put some clothes on"

"N-no!" Nathan tried to pull away. "You're horrible! You're just making fun of me!" He tried to wipe away more tears. "I-I'm leaving! I'm not s-staying here if you're just gonna laugh at me"