Academy Affair (Pigeon x Ryouta)

Kotorichan

Hayato forcefully spread his legs hard and then moved closer. "No way ad I think I changed my mind, let`s do it!" He aid and then rammed his tongue inside his circle!"

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotorichan

• Ryouta

Nathan tried to break free from Hayato's grip, he felt so scared... He didn't know what to expect from the other man, his actions seemed strange and almost completely random.

Nathan nodded, trying to hold back more tears. "w-why are you being so mean to me?" he asked softly "you keep trying to make me do things I don't want to... d-do you not actually like me? are you trying to pick on me for having a c-crush on you?"

Hayato blinked and then punched the other`s head weakly. "Baka! How many time do I have you say? I like you and I want to spend my time with you, if you don` want to then fine! I won`t lay a finger on you anymore!" He yelled, angry that Nathan didn`t believe him. He sat up, wanted to leave.

"I kept telling you to stop!" Nathan looked up at him and sniffled. "I've never even kissed anyone before you and then you were moving so q-quickly and I didn't know what to do!"

Hayato sighed and then walked to the door. "Hai, hai! I understood, I won`t do anything until you move yourself!" He said without looking at him and walked to his bed and tried to sleep.

Nathan curled up on the bathroom floor and started to quietly cry. He didn't understand why Hayato was so angry. He had been so scared by the sudden touches and being held down... He thought he was going to be raped...

Hayato woke up early for the next morning since he couldn`t sleep, he didn`t want to bother the other so he grabbed his guitar and walked outside to the music room to practice thee but he mind was all busy with Nathan. He sighed. "Damn! I should concentrate!

Nathan woke up just a couple minutes after Hayato and slowly stood up. He stretched and groaned sleepily, he was so sore from sleeping on the ground all night. The boy slowly stood up and pulled his pants up before walking out to the bedroom.

Hayato sighed for the last time after he entered the room, he walked to a free space and sat on the chair, placing the guitar on his lap and started playing the new song he had to perform and singing! His voice was amazing, that was one of the reasons girls liked him.

Nathan looked up when he heard Hayato coming in. His eyes widened and he stopped what he was doing when he heard the boy's beautiful voice. He hesitated for a moment before walking over to him and sitting down next to him.

Hayato stopped when he saw the other sat next to him, he didn`t what to say, at least, he felt a bit uncomfortable when the last thing they done was shouting and yelling at each other. He slowly moved is hands and placed it on the other`s shoulders, pulled him closer.

Nathan shyly leaned into the touch. "I'm sorry about last night..." He murmured. "You were just moving so quickly and I'd never even been kissed before..."

Hayato sighed and then starred into his eyes. "Then why don`t you move this time by yourself?" He said as he lift the other up and placed him on his lap. "Go on, kiss me time time!"

Nathan blushed deeply as he was moved to the other's lap. "w-what? I..." he lightly bit his lip and looked away nervously. After just a moment's hesitation he leaned in and gently kissed Hayato.

Hayato didn`t do anything when he was kissed in particular, he just hugged the other tightly and stroked his back to make him relax, he didn`t want to move so fast for now so that they would have another fight.

Nathan blushed and deepened the kiss. He slowly wrapped his arms around the other's shoulders, leaning more into his body with a soft blush. He felt a bit embarrassed but it felt nice...

Hayato tried to let his body to be controlled by his beloved but he couldn`t take it just sit there and watch so he gently broke off the kiss and looked into his eyes with lustful desire. "I want you...to hold you in my arms..." He added. "but if you still don`t want me to, I`ll agree!"