Academy Affair (Pigeon x Ryouta)

Kotorichan

Hayato grabbed the back of his collar and then pulled him close, he still found it funny. "Wait a minute! Tell me that again and then I shall believe you!" He slowly moved closer, staring to his eyes!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotorichan

• Ryouta

Nathan sobbed and tried to look away. "Y-You're horrible... I always dreamed that maybe one day I could t-tell you how I felt and you might feel the same... I always w-wanted you to be nice and gentle with me..." he tried to push the other away.

Hayato sighed and then grabbed the other`s face into his hands. "I think I believed but still it`s hard to understand a bit, will you give me time?" He said, not really mad or disgusted by the other, he was his best friend in childhood times after all now that they saw each other after a long time, they were getting far away from each other, that was not good!

Nathan sniffled and nodded. "o-of course I will... I don't expect you to be as gross as I am..." he bit his lip and tried to keep his gaze away from Hayato.

Hayato smiled and then let go of the other. "I`l go and dress up!" He slowly walked to his bed and changed his clothes, slowly laid on the bed and sighed a few times.

Nathan wiped his eyes and grabbed his clothes. "I'm gonna shower..." he murmured before locking himself in the bathroom and stripping his clothes off to shower.

Hayato blinked. "Are you okay....okay then I`ll go to sleep soon!" He said and then sighed, hearing the shower`s water, he blushed a bit tried to snap out of it. He pulled the blanket on himself, pretend that he is asleep!

After a few minutes Nathan came out of the bathroom in just a T-shirt and boxers. He relaxed slightly when he saw Hayato asleep. He sighed softly and sat down on his own bed. He like such an idiot... How could his roommate ever return these feelings? He felt disgusting for liking another man... He curled up in bed and began to cry, covering his mouth with his hand to muffle his sobs.

Though Nathan was crying in silence, he understood since he wasn`t actually asleep. His heart felt bad and he stood up and walked to the other fast. "Are you crying? Why? What happened?" He said in a worried tone of voice, though they were acting like rivals and like that they hate each other, he was still important and a precious friend. He sat on the bed and pulled him close. "Tell me what is bothering you, is that me?" He whispered into his ear.

Nathan hesitated for a moment, he wanted to pull away and tell his roommate to just leave him alone. But he couldn't do it, he leaned into Hayato's chest and sobbed softly. "I-I'm so gross... I like you even though you're a guy... A-and I always wanted you to feel the same but I k-know its impossible... A-and then you l-laughed at me..."

Hayato looked at the other and then his eyes widened and blinked! "Ha? Why is it impossible?" He asked and shook the other`s shoulders. 'I told you right? That I want to think about it probably!" He sighed ad the rubbed the back of his neck. "Urgh haven`t you a bit self confidence, baka Nathan?" He mumbled and blushed. "I kinda decided now!" He looked at the other but couldn`t continue!

Hayato sighed and kissed Nathan again a few more times and then pulled back. "I like you too...sorta!" He mumbled and then reddened. "So stop saying that..."

Nathan blushed deeply, his eyes widening in hock. "Y-you do?" He didn't care that it was only sorta... He had been wanting to hear those words for so long...

"W-why didn't you tell me? I've been thinking I was gross and horrible all this time..." Nathan pouted, pressing his face into the other's chest. "That's why I've been so weird since we met again this year... I didn't want you to think I was disgusting..."

Hayato smiled and patted the other`s hair. "Well....you are...a bit!" He laughed and then messed with his hair. "But I didn`t lie you know! I feel the same for you." He gently pulled him into his arms and held him tightly. "Can yo feel me?" He whispered into his ear and then started to lick it off!"