Silver Blood (syaoran-puu & themasterdances) {{Private - PG18+}}

themasterdances

A small smile twitched up the corner of Shasta's mouth at Jasper's trust. He tucked the phone away into his back pocket, before he turned his attention back on the slayer. Noticing the other's gaze lingering, he glanced down at himself, remembering he hadn't actually finished changing when his phone had buzzed to life. He was slender, but with corded muscle. The translucent pale of his skin had as much to do with being born Irish as it did vampirism. The only mark was the mermaid tattoo wrapping his right shoulder.

He tilted his head when Jasper groaned and looked away from him. “Would ya prefer I put a shirt on?” He drawled, though from the light in his eyes, he was clearly teasing. He stepped into the living room, moving to stand beside Jasper. He lightly touched the other's sleeve, gently trailing his fingers down it the same way he'd touched Jasper's arm at the club when it'd been bare, before shrugging, “This kind of event is for older, rich vampires. Somethin' expensive that shows you off would be a good bet. Anything between medieval duke to bondage gear will blend in.”

He nodded. “Just make sure whatever you bring is concealed.” He knew Jasper was intelligent enough to use discretion, but putting an armed slayer in the middle of a vampire even seemed like it was asking for serious trouble.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• themasterdances

• syaoran-puu

Jaspers eyes had found that tattoo, curiosity about its origin flooded him but he held his tongue. It wasn't as if he was the chattiest of characters on the best of days, but right now it was worst than normal. Still, he was sure there was a story behind the pretty mermaid.... he just wasn't going to ask. Plus, mermaid likely meant the guy was straight, right? Whatever, it wasn't as if he was going to do anything anyway.... still there was a stab of.... regret? He wasn't sure, the emotion churned dark and unfamiliar before he pushed it aside to once more be ignored.

Then the vampires words floated to him and he covered his mouth, coughing into his fist, and looked up with a slightly sheepish look. What could he say, he'd be well and truly caught! "Sorry." He grumbled, straightening in an effort to keep a dash of his fast fleeing pride. Damn. This vampire was going to be the death of him.

His eyes snapped down to look at where the vampire touched him, as Shasta lightly caressed his arm with his fingertips he practically didn't breath. How could the bloodsucker be so bold?! What was the guy doing? Jasper didn't generally enjoy being touched... still, it was oddly reminiscent of the previous evening, and he couldn't bring himself to hate it. He watched but didn't comment. He didn't move away either. Both most telling.

When the conversation focused once more he forced himself to let his embarrassment go. They had more important things to do after all. He quirked a brow at the others blasé information. "Medieval duke to bondage gear?" He inquired, his mind still playing and replying something expensive that shows you off.... shows him off? What the hell did that mean? Why did he need to be shown off? What the fuck was he about to walk into! Reluctantly, and feeling more than a little out of his depth, he spoke. "Perhaps you should decide on my outfit. Or at least help. I wouldn't wish to stand out or make a mistake." He was so close to saving the little girl, he could bite back his pride and ask for help.... he just hoped the vampire didn't play him for a fool or dress him like an idiot. Already he was questioning his own sanity.

At the comment about concealed weapons he snorted, "Of course." After all, he wasn't an idiot. Nor would he let the other even consider that he was. That was just an insult to both of them

So he had been looking then. He hadn't been sure the slayer wasn't just lost in thought. “I don't mind.” Shasta didn't take his hand away from the other's arm, continuing the light gesture as long as Jasper didn't appear to be affronted by it.

His lips ticked up into another smile, “It's a varied group.” Older vampires sometimes preferred traditional formal clothing from or near the time they lived. Some were better at moving with the times. His mismatched eyes flicked up and down the other man. “I'll help you pick something out. But you're plenty handsome, so anythin' should look good, really.” Maybe just an expensive version of what the slayer already seemed to wear- but he'd have to go through the other's wardrobe to know what their options were. He didn't think Jasper needed to worry about looking foolish.

He brushed his fingers along the other man's arm one more time, before dropping his hand. “Give me a minute. I'm goin' to finish getting dressed.” He turned to head back towards his room, asking over his shoulder, “What do we do until one?” Well, at least he could make sure his cat had food and water. “Should probably make the time count if ya might die before sunrise.” Slayers were probably used to that possibility, though, considering what they had to fight each night.

- - - Updated - - -

So he had been looking then. He hadn't been sure the slayer wasn't just lost in thought. “I don't mind.” Shasta didn't take his hand away from the other's arm, continuing the light gesture as long as Jasper didn't appear to be affronted by it.

His lips ticked up into another smile, “It's a varied group.” Older vampires sometimes preferred traditional formal clothing from or near the time they lived. Some were better at moving with the times. His mismatched eyes flicked up and down the other man. “I'll help you pick something out. But you're plenty handsome, so anythin' should look good, really.” Maybe just an expensive version of what the slayer already seemed to wear- but he'd have to go through the other's wardrobe to know what their options were. He didn't think Jasper needed to worry about looking foolish.

He brushed his fingers along the other man's arm one more time, before dropping his hand. “Give me a minute. I'm goin' to finish getting dressed.” He turned to head back towards his room, asking over his shoulder, “What do we do until one?” Well, at least he could make sure his cat had food and water. “Should probably make the time count if ya might die before sunrise.” Slayers were probably used to that possibility, though, considering what they had to fight each night.

Shasta might not have minded, but Jasper did. The idea of being caught looking at the bloodsucker with..... with.... well, he could admit it to himself at least.... LUST.... was unacceptable. His fellow slayers would likely slay him for his thoughts. Still, he found he liked Shasta. Perhaps that was part of the reason he allowed the other to continue to touch him, the touch growing a little bolder. He watched, unable to do anything else.

A varied group? That made things more dangerous. Made it more likely they would stand out or make a mistake, that they weren't flashing their best asserts enough, that they did something wrong.... damn it! He wouldn't let that little girl slide through his fingers! Not now! That was unacceptable! How could he turn this to an advantage? How could he use it to get what he wanted? His mind churned but no answer reached him.

He nodded to the others request, feeling a wash of relief when the other stopped touching him, as if he was finally free of his affliction. He rubbed his arm, almost tenderly, as he thought about the sexy vampire that had enthralled him. Creamy white flesh, pale from lack of sun.... and maybe heritage? Jasper wasn't sure, but he was guessing the other had been Irish once upon a time. Did he had other tattoos? What did his hair feel like? Would Shasta liked it pulled as Jasper slid his cock in and out of his wanting hole...... AGH! He groaned, pressing the palm of his hand against once more rising cock. It seemed his body had not issue with the other being a vampire.

Shaking his head Jasper snapped himself out of his thoughts. He could hear the creature still talking and took a moment to contemplate his answer before replying, "Food, a decent meal will be a start...." Then, boring as it was likely to be, "I might get a work out and a shower at home," He needed to keep in shape, to be ready.... though he had to wonder what difference working out today would make, would it make things worst? Sore muscles would only hinder afterall. "Or not." He mused. His mind drifted for a moment to the vampire, it was a shame he was covering up, and under his breath, so quietly that a human wouldn't have been able to hear he grumbled, "Maybe one last fuck."

Resigning himself to his fate he ran a hand down his face and sighed. "Information, we need more. Other than that, I'm open to suggestions right now." He shrugged, "I find it easier to live on the side of hopefulness." Even if he was pretty sure that tonight would be the night he would die..... maybe he should give into his temptation with the vampire? That is, if his I don't mind meant he was open to the idea. After all, who would ever find out? Even if they did, Jasper would already be dead.

Shasta pulled a white beater tank from his drawers, and traded his current jeans for an expensive pair that were artfully pre-ripped across the thighs. He probably could have found something more formal to wear, considering the kinds of vampires that attended this sort of thing, but if he had to be somewhere that made his skin crawl, it might as well be in clothes he was comfortable in. Besides, with a $300 leather jacket no one could say he was dressed like a slob.

A decent meal, huh? He felt a sharp sliver of hunger, but that was always there somewhere, and the blood Jasper had given him did plenty to subdue it. He didn't have much opinion on Jasper eating or working out- the shower conjured up a nice image of what the handsome man might look like naked. Water droplets following the contour of muscles.. The slayer's voice going quiet got his attention, and he hand to concentrate to pick out the hushed words. Oh yes, what man wouldn't want one last of that?

“There's always more information to be had. I don't know how much it will help, though.” He commented as he left his room. He moved to lean a hip against the back of his couch, comfortable in the small space his apartment offered. He wondered how open to suggestions Jasper really was. “It's got to be nerve wracking for you. Waiting to walk into a den of vampires.” Eyes flicking up and down the other once again. “I could suggest a good way to relieve yer.. tension.. while we wait.” Maybe Jasper would rather stay focused, but considering what was coming a distraction might be just what the man needed. Still, maybe the man had a girlfriend, or someone else in mind he'd rather fool around with- even if Shasta was here, and so very willing.

He offered the other a smile, sliding his hand up the other man's arm in a more directly flirtatious way. He was good at looking calm and confident, but on the rare occasions he sought companionship it was with eager to please mortals from dark clubs. He didn't like reaching out with someone that was probably going to shut him down as soon as the words left his mouth.

“Hopefulness seems the better way to live.” He agreed. After all, they had only so much control over what happened, might as well hope for the best even if the worst came.

"Indeed." He grumbled, the problem was finding that information without giving themselves away. Sometimes it was better to go in blind but with the advantage of stealth and secrecy; than gathering so much information that you give yourself away and walked into an ambush. Not only would that likely result in his and Shasta's death, but the little girls as well.

His mind was a little clouded with thoughts of the little girl's fate, he needed to break that, needed to see that as his goal and not his everything. This plan required his attention, required him to understand vampire society, to pay attention, to understand the set up of an auction.... he needed to focus on that! The problem, how did he break his current mental picture!? Gah!

Of course, his mind was soon swamped with very different thoughts when the vampire reappeared. He practically fucked him with his eyes as he took in the new outfit. Completely opposite to anything Jasper would wear, yet it looked more than appealing on the guy. It was almost as if he was flaunting his body to Jasper right now. His mouth felt dry suddenly and he was forced to swallow. Shasta continued talking, a good thing really, since Jasper didn't think he could just yet.

The idea of walking into a den of vampires wasn't what scared him. He shrugged his shoulders in a roll as he spoke; "I am not afraid of that, though..... nervous perhaps, wouldn't be too far of a stretch." He admits, he still didn't wish to admit to too much weakness, after all, no matter how friendly they acted now it wouldn't last. They would become enemies again soon enough.... if they survived. "I'm more worried about the little girl than myself...." He thought for a moment then just as Shasta had moved in and touched him more boldly he continued. "If things look bad, get yourself out of there...." Why he was worried about the vampire he wasn't sure. Of the two of them the bloodsucker was far faster and stronger than him, and he doubted the guy would allow himself to get slaughtered over something Jasper was forcing him to do. Stupid concern really. Yet, it had him doubting the sanity of his own plan. Damn.

Yet, as he watched, feeling very much like he was being stalked, his mind churned again. He almost smiled when the guy said he knew a good stress reliever. Right now there was really only one thing that Jasper could think about, and he was pretty sure that it wasn't what the other had in mind.... still, as he looked into the vampires eyes, he had to wonder. Was this creature flirting with him? A ploy to kill Jasper perhaps? Or something else....?

He nodded in agreement to the guys words but found himself bluntly saying, "Why are you touching me Shasta?" His words held more curiosity than distain, but he was being cautious as well. He was completely uncertain about what was happening here..... Or even if he should dare to take the risk.

He nodded, all calm reason and no judgment. Jasper would have to be insane to not feel some kind of nerves at this. “Me too. But we'll find a way to get her safe.” His mouth ticked up into a smile at that next bit. The man must have heroics in his blood to be sparing worry for him. “I'll be fine. I won't leave you if I can help you.” Shasta didn't intend to die for Jasper, but he had no intention of abandoning the man either. If he was going to bail when things got rough, he would have left the slayer the moment that bracelet was removed.

Shasta watched the other's facial expressions with careful interest, relaxing into himself more when it seemed he wouldn't be rebuked. Emboldened, he slid has hand up over Jasper's shoulder, letting his fingers brush lightly over the back of his neck into his ginger hair. He'd felt a want for Jasper since the day before, and that in itself was strange to him. He couldn't remember the last time he'd slept with a mortal when it wasn't at least half about blood.

He shifted closer to the slayer, close enough that he could feel the warmth that came from the other man's body, and lifted his head to just barely brush his lips against the others. “I'll stop, if ya don't like it.” He offered quietly. “But I'm offerin' to help you relax. Indulge a little. Take yer nerves out on me if it helps.” He let his arms settle over the slayer's shoulders, leaning up enough to whisper in the other's ear, settling any possible doubts the other man could have about what was on the table. “Do you want to fuck me?”

Jasper simply nodded at the bloodsuckers confidence, right now it wasn't something he shared. Right now he was in fact fearing the very worst... that didn't mean he'd not give it his all, push his personal feelings aside and try to kick arse.... but damn. A nest of vampires, against a single slayer, mostly unarmed at that.... the odds didn't look good. Not at all.

It became clear to Jasper the moment Shasta grew in sexual confidence, his expression and moves stronger, bolder, and as sure hands trailed up his arms and neck into his hair he froze, tensing ever so slightly. He was very aware of the hidden strength this creature held, and as he stared into what could ultimately mean potential death, he had to wonder at his own sanity.

Then something he hadn't predicted happened. The vampire pressed his lips on his own without invitation or warning. Jaspers first observation as he stood stiff and observant was that Shasta was much colder than him, his second was that his lips were incredible soft and pliable.... it was a good thing the kiss was so short as Jasper was still grasping at straws trying to figure out how the hell to act right now! Damn, but this creature completely short wired his usually high functioning brain. Double damn. Part of him didn't want to stop him.

More silky and sensual words spilled from the enchanting creatures lips, gentle and soft, encouraging really; so much so that it took a moment for Jasper's mouth and brain to catch up. He frowned, growling slightly as he ripped himself free -and he was under no illusions that it was only possible because the vampire had allowed it! "What game are you playing Shasta?" It wasn't that he didn't find the guy appealing, far from it in fact! The idea of fucking the guy was going to haunt him if he lived through the night. It was more the doubt that Shasta really wanted him, a doubt about what game the cunning creature was play. Jasper was no fool, he knew what he looked like. A scar on his forehead, mostly hidden by his hair, obvious bite scars littered his neck, arms, legs, shoulders with random bits in other places too. One in particular annoyed him, a bite right in the middle of his left arse cheek.... yeah, just what you wanted to explain to a 'lover'. Especially when he had such an aversion to being bitten. He supposed that was at least one thing he wouldn't have to explain to the vampire.

Jasper's eyes rolled over Shasta's form, trying to figure the other out.

Insanity, that is the only word to describe what he did next.... but in a flash he grabbed the vampire, hands roughly tugging in the guys hair, tilting his head back and holding it firm so he couldn't look anywhere else but at Jasper. Control. If he was foolish enough to do this, it would be on his terms.

Roughly, almost brutally at first, he smashed his lips against the other man's.... only softening the kiss as some of his aggression melted away. After a few moments he pulled back, saliva sparkling upon his lip. For a moment he caressed the others scalp and hair, looked deep into those miscoloured eyes as if he searched for the truth he needed to continue. After a while, he released the vampire and stood straight. "Answer me this..... why are you offering your body for me to fuck?"

Shasta withdrew himself quickly from the other, flinching back when it became obvious Jasper wanted to be free of him. He dropped his arms passively to his sides; he'd meant it when he'd said he'd stop if the other didn't like it. He'd wanted Jasper to like it... Of course he wouldn't. And he'd expected rejection, so why did he want to find his cat and lock himself back in his bedroom until 1AM? He frowned at the other's question, before giving a tiny shake of his head. “I'm not.”

He couldn't have predicted Jasper yanking his hair and forcing his head up for a bruising kiss. His only protest was a gasp, quickly swallowed by the other's mouth. He tilted up a fraction to press into the kiss. Part of him was alarmed at the grip the other man had on him, but the rest of him relished it.

As the kiss gentled, Shasta risked kissing back more heatedly. He felt the same desire he had in the club, but it was so much better when he wasn't worrying in the back of his mind that Jasper was just putting up with each intimate touch or kiss because he had too. He grasped the front of the other man's shirt, wanting to pull the both of them closer together, but tentative he might cause things to end as quickly as they started.

It did end too soon. He stared back into chartreuse eyes, unsure what the other man was looking for, but certain his eyes were staring back too wide, and too obviously wanting. He felt like Jasper was the only person in the world right now that could give him what he needed, and he was sure it could be read across his face as clearly as a headline for the newspaper.

As soon as that gentle touch fell away Shasta broke eye contact, looking anywhere but the other man as he tried to pull himself a little more together. The more open he was, the more it would hurt if Jasper changed his mind- and considering what they both were, Jasper had a lot of reason to change his mind. He'd rather pretend it didn't matter either way. He looked back finally when Jasper asked why he was offering. He licked his lips, before answering, “I just.. wanted to. Tomorrow, if we're both still around, you'll as soon kill me as look at me.” If it was going to happen, this was the only chance before they were dead or enemies. “I thought you might be wanting it too. It looked like ya did.”

Jasper shifted them until he had Shasta pinned slightly against the unit beside them, but not enough to appear threatening. He looked at the beautiful creature, before today he had only seem vileness and distain when he looked at the other species, yet with this one..... it felt different. He simply couldn't put his finger on what though.

For a moment he did nothing more than simply look as he considered the others reply, quietly, almost as if he was afraid of breaking the fragile peace between them he whispered; "You wanted or you want?" There was a difference after all. One meant that the vampire no longer held interest, while the other meant that Shasta was just as willing as Jasper's body seemed to be. He was primed, his cock hard and his muscles tense with anticipation, and perhaps even a touch of nerves. He would be a fool not to be, the bloodsucker could kill him, snap his neck, destroy him so easily.... maybe he should keep his clothes on if he fucked the guy?

Even as he thought that, he found the idea insulting to the guy. But what could he do? He was still trying to trust the enemy... and now he was considering shagging the guys brains out! The two didn't merge well.

Still, enemy or not, vampire or not..... Jasper would not force himself on the guy. Rape wasn't his kink. Gently, almost tenderly, he reached and stroked the others flawless skin. Was he so smooth everywhere? Was he hairless down there or did he have a happy trail that lead to his cock? What did the guy look like? Was he large or small or average? So many questions, and there was only one way to answer them..... to see. Yet he didn't move, wouldn't until he learnt what the vampire wanted, or didn't.

He shrugged a little, looking directly into those mismatched eyes. "I would be lying if I said I didn't want you..... even for just this night."

"Ya ask a lot of questions." He teased softly, shifting with the other. He didn't mind being penned in by Jasper. It wasn't half as nerve wracking as waiting for a straight answer from the other. After a moment Shasta admitted, "Want." He wanted to lick along Jasper's jaw, bury his fingers in that ginger hair, and he really, really wanted Jasper to shove him up against a wall and kiss him like tomorrow wouldn't come. He wouldn't say no to undressing the man and mapping out those scars, either.

When Jasper reached for him he stiffened- he wasn't afraid of the other, but some things got ingrained into you after enough time. He relaxed into the soothing touch, starring up into the other's eyes as he waited for the slayer to sort out his own thoughts. Was it against the rules for slayers to fraternize with the enemy? Probably. In some handbook somewhere. If slayers had a handbook.

He smiled, his voice warm and self satisfied. "That's more like it." He shifted closer, tipping his head back to keep looking at the other man while he wrapped his fingers into Jasper's shirt. He gave it a little tug. "So c'mere."

• 1 month later...

Jasper eyed Shasta a moment, before finally accepting that the other man was teasing him, a slight smirk threatened the corners of his lips in a smile, but he didn't fully relinquish his control....

...at least not until the vampire grabbed his shirt and beckoned him forward with a sultry; "So c'mere." Jasper wasn't sure he could have ever pulled off such a tone. So he wouldn't even try. Instead he smirked as he allowed himself tugged closer. "Bossy bottom." Not that Jasper had a problem with that, but still, that didn't mean he wouldn't demand in his own way.

Thick fingers slid over the back of Shasta's neck, holding him firm as Jasper lowered his lips and stole a breath taking, heated, passion and lust filled kiss with the guy. Only breaking it when breathing became a priority. He licked his lips. "No biting." he growled out, he needed that point to be beyond clear; but the tone had a husky tone to it now, most of the blood and brain power going to his dick instead of his head. "Bed. Supplies." He managed to get out, he wasn't about to fuck the guy dry, that wouldn't be comfortable for anyone. Unable to resist, like a dam that had broken, he leaned in and stole another kiss, nibbling the guys lip before pulling back and letting his fingers trail down the guys arm until he could take his hand in his own. Jasper then proceeded to lead his lover for the hour to the bedroom he knew lay within Shasta's domain. Why waste time?

He was surprised at how comfortable the room looked, but he wasn't there to look at the interior design. Instead he pulled away and crossed his arms, hunger shining in his eyes as he openly checked the guys out. "Strip." He demanded.

Shasta arched up into the feverish kiss, glad whatever moral quandaries Jasper was having had been resolved in his favor. When the kiss broke, he leaned back a little into the hand cupping his neck, enjoying the warm solid weight of it. “No bitin'.” He repeated. He'd already figured that before propositioning the other. Even if he did think Jasper ought to let him show him how good it could actually feel.

A small smirk tugged at his lips from the other's husky one word prompts. He canted his head towards the bedroom door, adding, “In the nightstand.” He hummed softly against the second kiss, lifting his hand to lightly stroke a thumb along the other man's jaw. Shasta let Jasper lead him to the bedroom.

Strip. The command actually took him a little by surprise, but matched with the desire in the other man's voice he couldn't help the thrill that ran through him. “Who's bein' bossy now?” He grinned, running his fingers slowly over the hem of his shirt, before lifting it up over his head revealing once more the lean muscle and smooth pale skin of his torso. He tossed the shirt into Jasper's chest, while taking a few steps backward into the room. He undid the first button of his jeans, already low on his hips, where dark but fine hair made a little trail from belly button to disappear beneath. The jeans were tights, and it actually took a little effort to wiggle them down his thighs and promptly off.

Shasta finally hooked his thumbs in the top of his boxers, hesitating for only a moment- it always felt strange to be completely naked beside someone fully dressed- before sliding out of those as well. His member was long and slender, already half heard and blushing with the rush of blood.

“Yer turn. Or should I undress ya as well?” He let his gaze sweep over Jasper, almost desperate to get his hands under those clothes and feel hard muscle and scars.

Jasper felt himself relax a little, releasing a tension he hadn't realised he'd been carrying until the confirmation of no bite. That was good, he couldn't have a vampire biting him. That just wasn't going to happen, terrible memories, pain, blood..... he didn't want them here, didn't want to taint what could possible be a hot and wild night. One that might very well be his last on this blood soaked Earth.

He smirked, and shrugged unapologetically at being called bossy, he was after all. He could handle the truth. Plus, if the lust clouding Shasta's expression was anything to go by, the guy clearly enjoyed a touch of being bossed around. I'll have to remember that, he mused, then shook his ridiculous thoughts away. This was a one time thing, no need to remember anything.

Of course, that didn't stop Jasper's greedy expression from eating the guy up, from watching as first his shirt was discarded (something Jasper barely caught before dropping himself), to the button on those jeans and the sexy wiggle it took to discard them too. Too sexy. It was like a feast for the eyes, and if he hadn't perfected such good control, could have had him cumming on the spot! Shasta looked glorious though, he eyed all of the lush alabaster skin, delicious and tempting, unmarked. Once more he had to wonder if he was being lured in, compelled to act.... yet he didn't feel as if his judgment was clouded. This was simply a very hot and willing bed fellow!

And the guys cock.... well, what wasn't to like about that? Jasper actually licked his lips in anticipation of a taste of the long, thin member. Even the colour was appealing, a plum red treat just waiting for Jasper to eat it whole... and he could, no gag reflex was a wonderful thing when deep throating a companions dick. Maybe he would treat Shasta before he fucked him.

There was however a moment of panic, the request for him to join his partner in a state of undress wasn't unreasonable, but the self-conscious niggle brought him pause. What if his scarred form scared the guy off? After all, the hint that had peeked through from the muscle shirt the night before had been but a glimpse of the real horror. Stretched and distorted from his growing after the fact, the scars covered most of him. His sides, torso, neck, legs, even the odd one near his groin and arse had left him feeling tainted and inadequate. Still, he wasn't chicken, and after the heartbeat of pause his internal argument had taken to complete, he slowly started to peel back his own clothing to reveal the damage.

First, came his cravat, a tug and a pull and the neck tie was free, he dropped it to the ground, his eyes trained on Shasta as if curious of the others expression. Secondly he undid his waist coat, normally he would fold his garments but this was hardly the time, so it too met its fate on the floor. Next, he removed his shirt, fingers unfastening buttons with practised skill before sliding the garment down his arms and to the floor with a 'swoosh'. Shoes were kicked off. Then came his slacks, his unzipped them and snapped open the button before they too joined the ever growing pile of his clothing. Socks next, then finally his underwear. But he didn't just yank them off, the worst of the damage was already revealed after all, so Jasper slid them down slowly, seductively even, popping free first one leg then the other. He kicked it off the final ankle and smirked at the other.

In comparison, he probably wasn't quite as long as the other man, but his girth was impressive. Jasper knew it would stretch the other to their limits and then some, but he knew what he was doing, he'd make it good for the sexy vampire. After all, he'd already come this far, he might as well dive head first into hell....

The only problem? Now that he stood naked, his torn and damaged body revealed, he didn't move. Instead he waited. Would the other be repulsed? Possibly, many had been in the past after all. Then again, they thought he was scarred because he HAD a biting obsession, not because the notion repulsed him. Huge difference, but it wasn't like he could go around telling everyone that he was attacked by vampires. The less publicity they got, good or bad, the better in Jaspers eyes. Keep vampires a fantasy, make believe. So, he just waited. His determination steeled, no matter the outcome, he wouldn't let the hurt show.

Shasta dropped himself comfortably onto the edge of his bed, sitting on the fluffy blue-grey comforter. He followed Jasper's hands as more and more skin was revealed, until his gaze strayed to the scars- bite marks that'd been pulled out of shape over time. He'd been expecting that, though the sheer amount of damage was surprising. The want in his eyes didn't waver, only shifted to allow for curiosity as well.

A smile tugged at the corner of his mouth as Jasper slowed down to ease out of his underwear. He watched the final garment glide down, before his eyes bobbed back up to the prize they revealed. A little sound caught in the back of his throat at the girth of the impressive cock. All of Jasper was pretty amazing out of his clothes, Shasta didn't have a hard time understanding why he was so attractive to the other man.

His brow furrowed, just for a moment, when he noticed the other stalled in place now that he was exposed. The vampire quickly smoothed his expression to a smile though, standing and closing the distance between them. He touched his hands to the slayer's abdomen, slowly gliding up feeling out the shapes muscles made and following the flow of the other anatomy up his chest, fingers brushing his nipples, and settling over his shoulders. “Hmm~ You really don't disappoint.” He purred, leaning forward to press his lips firmly to Jasper's. He flicked his tongue out teasingly against the other's lips, before leaning back a little. “All good?”

(On my phone, sorry about mistakes!)

Jasper couldn't believe that the look of lust and admiration appeared to grow instead of finish at the sight of him. Maybe vampires were turned on by bite marks? Who knew? Right now he didn't want to think about who else Shasta might have bedded and what they looked like. That was just torturing himself. Considering how old he been when attacked, he'd long become accustom to the lack of bite marks; they were unfortunately a part of him. At least he kept himself in shape; had to in his line of work.

It wasn't until Shasta approached, that his nerves soothed enough to take what he wanted. This man. The press of lips wasn't enough, he pulled the guy close and moved him so that he held the guys arse in his hands and Shasta would be forced to wrap his legs around him. He wasn't stupid, he knew that despite his size Shasta could easily lift him. As he kissed the guy, soft and tender kisses mixed with a dash of passion, he walked them to the bed and lowered the sexy vampire. His hands wandered, exploring the sleek fleshy delight in offer. So very different from his own marked flesh. With a slow flick of his hips he ground their erections together before reaching between the and grabbing both cocks and gliding his hand up and down.

He nuzzled the guys neck, peppering kisses. "Lube?" he growled out, desperate need dripping from the single word. He kissed a trail to the others nipple. Perky and rosy. A flick of his tongue, a gently suck and tug; "Beautiful!" he purred.

Shasta blink as he was hoisted up, but locked his legs automatically around Jasper's waist. He pressed closer, enjoying the feel of all that naked skin warm against him as he kissed back, sucking softly at the other man's lower lip between kisses. All to soon he was pressed back down onto his own bed. He closed his eyes as he felt Jasper's hands, arching his back up to give the other access to explore his skin, and sighing softly at the touch.

He reached around the other, tracing his fingers up and down the other's spine. It felt so good having someone close, and warm, and freely touching. Then he felt the press of Jasper's hips, and god that amazing erection, and he groaned softly at the sparks that set off in the back of his head. It took him a minute to register Jasper had asked him something, but once he did he flung an arm haphazardly in the direction of his nightstand. “Hang on, I'll..” He'd barely propped himself up on his elbows before Jasper's mouth on his nipple made his breath hiss out.

He laughed breathlessly, pushing his fingers through Jasper's hair once, before repeating, “Hang on.” He rolled over, crawling a little farther up the bed from under the larger man, until he could reach his nightstand. The bottom drawer was quickly pulled open, before he tossed the bottle of lubricant onto the blanket next to Jasper.

Jasper had to admit that the slightly cooler touch of Shasta's was rather hot; the difference was intriguing and had him longing for more. He wanted to explore the difference. When the guy tried to escape him, even if it was just to get the lube. The small gap was too much, he growled under his breath. Of course, the sight of Shasta's arse as he half rolled to reached the lube was an invitation he could barely ignore! "Now that's a pretty sight!" he grabbed the guys hips and pulled him back, barely catching the tossed lube and putting it down before he returned his grip to the guys hips and tugged him up. He didn't waste any time as he lowered his face and licked down the guys cleft and swirled it around the guys cute little hole. He didn't say a word as he lapped and licked, his tongue swirling around that tight little taint that he wanted inside of so much. His cock bobbed between his legs, eagerly waving at the guy, evidently it was totally in agreement about where it wanted to go! He played and nuzzled the guy, the spicy taste lingering on his tongue.

He teased the guy, not wanting him to have to think too much about anything other than what Jasper was doing. To just exist in the moment.

Jasper pushed his tongue inside, swirling it around. The taste was so much deeper now, so erotic and tangy that he moaned at the taste as he went to work eating out the guy's arsehole. Jasper was willing to admit to himself that Shasta had the nicest arse he'd ever seen! Hot! Hot! Hot!

Slowly, he slid a single finger inside beside his tongue. He had a job to do after all. Stretching this beautiful man. He couldn't rush though; while not longer he was thicker. He didn't want to hurt the guy, plus it felt like it might have been a while. He pulled back and tapped the guys hip as he turned him back onto his back. He wanted to see Shasta. He wanted to taste more!

Not wasting any time, he swallowed the guys cock straight down, his nose nuzzling the guys happy patch, the hair tickling his nose.

Shasta let out a startled laugh when the other man grabbed his hips and hauled him back down the bed. “Glad yer enjoyin' the view.” He raised up onto his knees, complying with how the other positioned him. He'd expected blunt fingers to begin stretching him open, not the wet warmth of a tongue to ease him into things. He gasped against the gentler intrusion, promptly burying his face into the blanket, as his muscles quivered between tensing and relaxing.

He let out a muffled moan into the bed when Jasper finally added a finger, the familiar stretch a welcome feeling knowing who and what would follow. It was a little embarrassing how much care the slayer was taking to ready him. At the tap on his hip Shasta let himself be turned over.

Jasper swallowed him nearly to the root, and the resulting shock of pleasure had the Irishman muttering under his breath in Gaelic. “Fear dóighiúil.” He craned his head back, gasping, before managing, “Jasper, please..” He wasn't going to last long if the man kept that pace up. God it felt good though.

Jasper rather enjoyed the needy mewls he heard, the needy whimpers making him grin like a cat that caught the canary! Yes, with noises like that he knew he was at least driving the guy a little crazy... But not enough, not yet.

At least, until the guy spoke in a foreign tongue Jasper didn't know before begging. Music to his ears! Now it was enough. "Please what?!" he teased, even as his hand blindly patted the bed for the previously abandoned slick. It took a moment of rather unattractive fumbling to find it. The whole time he lazily licked at the guys juicy cock, before pulling back and licking just the head. His new lollipop!

His hand finally grasped the missing lube and snapped open the cap one handed. It took some manoeuvring but he poured some on his other hand and set to work stretching the guy. At first it was just a dull press against Shasta's pucker; then slowly he wiggled one thick finger inside, stretching and wiggling as he hooked it in an effort to hit the guys pleasure button. He took his time though, pulling back and giving the guy a moment to breath before beginning his assault all over again.

One finger turned into two. Two turned into three. He left the tempting member alone as he pulled himself up the bed enough to claim a kiss. The hint of Shasta's spicy flavour lingering on his lips. "Just one more...." he whispered, nuzzling the guy as he tried to add the fourth finger. Even with four fingers it would still be a slight stretch, but at least he would take the worst away.....

"Preference?" he asked, wondering if the guy would prefer being on his hands and knees? It might be easier.... Though a part of Jasper wanted to watch Shasta, to make sure the guy was enjoying their encounter but also to make sure the vampire knew exactly who was fucking him.

Shasta raised a brow at the other man, wondering if he was trying to make him completely come apart so quickly. At least the fumbling gave him a second to call back is control, though as soon as the man tongued his cock, he dropped his head back on the mattress again.

At the first press against his bum he flinched, a quick tensing of all his muscles, but just as quickly he was relaxing into the touch again. It always took a conscious effort to allow someone to do that to him, though it helped that the other had already loosened things up down there. He felt the think finger pushing its way around inside him, until it hit that particular perfect spot that sent sparks up behind his eyes while he twisted around on the bed. No sooner had he caught his breath than it was pressed again, and again and again leaving him sighing in pleasure and panting for more.

And more he got as Jasper added fingers, stretching him wider until he felt like he was being driven crazy in the best way. “Jasper.” He gasped the other's name. He'd never been very noisy in bed, but he loved the way he could just breath out the slayer's name, like it was all his head was filled with besides starburst. He stretched up into that kiss, sliding one hand across Jasper's bare back, and the other into that ginger hair.

He whined softly when Jasper pressed that forth finger in, pushing his face into the man's neck, and grasping at his back for support until his nails started digging into the muscle. Realizing he was digging in enough that it probably hurt, he snapped his hands back to his side, dropping back into the bed. As Jasper pressed him for his preference, it occurred to him that he'd probably never had anyone quite as thick as the slayer. His mind flitted between anticipation and trepidation.“How ever ya like it. Ya can do whatever ya like.” He lifted and dropped a shoulder noncommittally, but after a moment lifted himself up onto his elbows and brushed his lips against the other's jaw, voice a whisper, “Really. Have me how you want me. That's what I want.”

His name sounded erotic when breathed out between breathy moans. So much so he wanted to see what else might have the guy saying it, calling it as if worshipping a god. He didn't pause though, didn't tease either of the further. He wanted inside and his patience was blown!

"If you can say so much, I'm obviously not doing a very good job! Time to fix that.". Carefully he pulled his fingers free and replaced them with his cock. The blunt head pressing against the others well stretched hole. Part of him want to slam home, to take his pleasure, but he wouldn't. Mutual gratification was the goal. Instead he pushed in until his cock head breached the fîrst guardian muscle, leaning down to kiss and nuzzle the guy into distraction. "Breath. Push out for me." The whole time he took in more of the others expression, not willing to tear or cause too much pain. Slowly he cantered his hips and pressed in, a slow drive home. "So tight!" He praised on a moan, the sound torn from he because if the amazing heat surrounding him, so much so he was forced to close his eyes and breath deep in an effort not to lose his load too soon. Not only would that be embarrassing but Jasper was far from ready to relinquish any claim on the tight silky tunnel that surrounded his cock. The pulse in his cock increased, a forbidden tattoo as it longed to be buried deep and hard within the others wonderful chute. Soon, he promised himself, soon!

He huffed at the other, but a smile twitched at his lips from the playful complaint. His eyes fluttered shut when Jasper's fingers withdrew, bracing himself for what he knew was coming next. His toes curled as the other's thick cock pushed past the first ring of muscle, drawing a little whine from Shasta, as his body was claimed that first little bit. Jasper's nuzzling was just what he needed, and he quickly tilted his head up to meet the other with soft needy kisses.

The fit was just to the side of painful, just at the limit of what he could stand in the best way. He liked feeling like Jasper was almost to big for him. To feel ever inch of the main claiming him in little pushes. He sucked in a steadying breath when the other moaned, wanting all the more to be completely impaled on the other. “Jasper. Jasper.” He petted at the others arms, voice strained and needy.

Jasper felt like he was surrounded by bliss. The tight chute held him like a fist, the muscles rippling around him. Perfect. What a shame he'd never get to feel this again. Nevermind, he'd make it worth his time and effort. A good hard fuck would do the trick! He was sure he'd be drawn into the abyss very soon! Already he tittered on the edge!

With a sharp snap of his hips he impaled himself completely into Shasta's snug heat. Balls deep he moaned again, he groaned leaning down and kissing the guy again. Through gritted teeth and passion filled eyes, Jasper looked into the vampires odd ones and managed to say; "Please tell me I can move....." It took amazing restraint and control not to just move, but he wasn't oblivious to the slight tint of pain that covered the others expression. It wasn't enough to stop Jasper, but it was enough to give the other man time to adjust.

With soft hands he lifted Shasta's left leg and moved it over his shoulder, the angle changing just a little. Jasper waited for the word he longed for but his patience was straining, like a savage beast ready to attack!

One thing was sure.... Soon he would be fucking his little vampire through the mattress.

A small, extremely unnoticed voice whispered in distress at the thought swirling in his mind. Shasta wasn't his. Yet apparently some part of him disagreed.

Shasta threw his head back at the sudden fullness, pulling desperately at the other man's shoulders as he tried to adjust. He kissed back passionately, licking up into the other's mouth, before sucking on the man's lower lip. He loved Jasper's mouth. He wished the other man would go on kissing him for ever. He nuzzled into the crook of the other's neck, growled softly at the other's question, though he nodded. “Yeah.”

He leaned back into the bed, letting his legs be hooked over those broad shoulders. He crossed an arm almost haphazardly across his eyes, panting softly. “Yer feckin' huge.” He growled under his breath, as much a complement as it was a curse. He wanted Jasper. Not just right now, but over and over again. He didn't want whatever truce they'd struck to ever end.