[18+] Secrets and Skirts (Uke or Seme needed)

Remalade

Character A seems like a perfect person. He gets good grades in school, never disobeys his parents, and he'd kind to everyone that he knows. The only thing that is odd about him is his love for girls' clothes. It isn't that he wants to be a girl, he is proud to be a young man. There's just this happiness that he gets while wearing an cute miniskirt or a lacy dress that he can't explain. His parents, friends, and teachers have all accepted his clothing habits. There's only one person that doesn't: Character B, a new student to the school that just won't stop picking on Character A about his clothes. What's even worse is when they get paired together for a school project. But maybe there's a certain reason that Character B just can't leave Character A alone....

Character A is a kind and sweet uke, Character B is a kind of rude seme. I'd like to play the seme, but I'm fine with being either character. Anyone interested?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Remalade

• Ayakashiu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

*raises hand excitedly* me, me ^^ i would love to play the uke and i am happy when wearing miniskirts and dresses!! (lol i'm a girl though, but i could get easily in character :p) that is if you would like to rp with me

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, i would love to try this one~ :o

Haha just post a character sheet like this one and I'll make the thread. Glad to have you. ^^

My Character:

Name: Yanase (he hates when people call him Yana) Miyo

Personality: Yanase is rude, teasing, and uncaring when it comes to school. He has a few friends that he hangs out with, who are also people that bully/pick on others, and he's kind of the ringleader of the group.

Pic: 3049914.jpg

cool~ ^^ here it is..tell me if it's ok! i hope you don't mind i used haruhi from ouran host club..i tried finding a pic with her whole, dressed as a girl but i couldn't find any that i liked ^^'

Appearance: haruhi5cm9.jpg

Name: Sora Inoo

Personality: What Sora treasures most in the world, is accepting others and people accepting him. He never judges a person by the first impression, but always tries to get to know them. He's kind to everyone, since he doesn't see the point in being rude or mean and he tries to get along with them. He's a kid every parents wishes to have. But what's interesting about Sora, is that even though he's a boy and he always thought of himself as a boy, he has a unique passion and that passion makes him weird in some people's eyes; but he isn't planning on giving it up!