Appearance:

Name:

Weapon:

Position:

Personality:

Bio:

Others:

(tentative)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Let's discuss RP topics here.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Teesie

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah Tet. That really pretty XD I like it. Lol. Ok let's discuss. First we know the setting will be in america. A small town like mine; less than 2,000 people. XD so yeah. Ok first...out relationship of out characters should be?! Friends?! Housemates?! Family!? (not incest more like a marriage thing!?) Etc?!

ohhh hmmmn... I like your idea. so we know each other? how about thing like... we just know each other but we're not close or anything. It's cool if we build up our relationship through out the rp. x3 how does schoolmates sounds? And can you come up with the plot? I have no idea with names of cities and all xD

schoolmates sound fantastic. I like it. That's cool. Ok, should we do actusl towns and stuff from here, or what?! Do you want to start off in a small, but very populated place or what?!

err.. i leave the setting to you T^T as I said I have no idea. It can be fictional cities but real ones are good too x3 maybe we'll have the walking dead as a reference?

- - - Updated - - -

hmmmn.... let's see... we can make the rest in our bios.. but we gotta have the same name for school and place we live in... hmmn... and the main goal of the rp is just to reach the base... so yeahh... it's more of survivability than killing each zombies... anything else?

Nope. The place we live in will be called....hmm...Clarksdale. Idk. I feel that Asian school have a better name. Usually bin America it is names after the omsce. Like it will be Clarksdale High... Does Asia right that?!

?!

@.@ i'm confused but yeah~ Clarskdale High... then the town is clarksdale?

- - - Updated - - -

Usually bin America it is names after the omsce. Like it will be Clarksdale High... Does Asia right that?!

this part x.x

x3

Hahaha sorry. When I'm sleepy I tend to make tons of typos. Lmao.

I said in America they tend to name the school after the town, city or whatever. Lol. So yeah. Hahaha

lol you're so funny xDDD And here I was thinking maybe you were speaking another language.

ohhh x3 I at least know 3 hahah xP well then, is the RP good to start? We can make thr characters any moment now~

no worries ^__^ I'm too lazy to make mine right now anyway :p ahh btw, would you mind if my character is alexis-ish?

oh really? Just to make you remember, he's a product of my dirty mind xP so yeahh... he is me. xD (but damn him. Why is he so hot.) xD

I see.. I really should strangle alexis huh... hmmn... and while we're at it.. your duck needs some clipping... it may have grown too long.

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 500, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]

2v2TH7D.jpg[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]NAME: Trevor Evans

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]AGE: 18

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]WEAPON: Knives

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SEXUALITY: Straight (originally)

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]POSITION: Uke

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]PERSONALITY: Perverted, Sick-minded and loves to play around. Trevor doesn't take life seriously and just do things on his best whims.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]BIO: Trevor is what you'd call the leader of the bad guys at Clarksdale High School. He bully guys he felt like bullying. He does girls he felt like doing. His reputation is not only heard of through out Clarksdale high but the whole of Clarksdale town. He and his gang has just the right amount of bad reputation that the police are constantly checking out on their activities, eager to send them over to some reformatory facility or better yet... the prison.

But Trevor himself was not a bad guy when he was younger. Before moving to Clarksdale, he was a resident of Montgomery City of the nearby state. There, he was an honest to earth kid as he had a good upbringing from his christian parents. He was also academically excellent at schools that at such young age, he represented local competitions. But such happy life can't exist without a price. Right before he graduated from primary education, his parent had an awful separation due to infidelity of both parties. None of the two wanted to take custody of him as they are eager to live with their new families. Thus, he was sent to an orphanage.

By then, his life started to turn 360 degree. He got mixed up with the bad guys that right about two months after moving, he had learned how to drink, smoke and to do drugs... and of course, to have sex. He caused trouble day after day and there was no way for him to count how many faces he had left messed up because of intensive bullying. There was no way for the orphanage to have him after he almost killed a fellow resident. Well, it's not the good 'almost killed' kind of way since even though the other party was alive, he was left in a vegetative state. The orphanage would have considered to let him stay if he learned his lesson..if he regretted what he did for even a tiny little bit. But as sun rises every day, Trevor keeps on picking people and the incident clearly didn't bother him even a bit.

Trevor moved to Clarksdale right before he started High School. He is living with his mother's mother... to say his grand mom. Well, the person was the only one in the world to show him genuine affection, that he can't help but love her as well. She had always asked of him to mend his ways... and even though he responded positively every single time, He never did.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]OTHER: Trevor always keep knives with him. Even at school, he carry around such dangerous weapon with him but he had to hide it at a very impossible place to find. Right over his crotch... since no one would dare to grope him over his privates.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]QUOTES:

"You think crying will help you? Too bad, That just makes me giggle in happiness"

"I say, you just have the face right for punching. You've got talent kid."

"Guess what? I don't motherfucking care."[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

well, here is another bad guy born from the rotteness of my mind.

. He's all yours.

[table=width: 600, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr][

[td]NAME: Kevin McClain[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Age: 26[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Weapon: None[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Sexuality: Pansexual[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Personality: Helpful, not easily tempered, and can be a bit of a pervert. Kind hearted guy with a keen talent for ignoring others when in the need to. Kevin can also be quite paranoid.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Bio: Kevin had the occupation as Clarksdale's counselor. Quite ironic since he has some problems of his own, in which he consumes medicine for. The dark haired man is naturally kind-hearted, as he has to be even if not, and hates to see students get into too much trouble; therefore offers to take a watch upon certain kids in order to help.

Kevin McClain is a widower, having been married every since the age of twenty two. His wife had died from the hands of a entity, at least that was what he thought, although in reality it was said to have been natural cause. On such a young lady? That was one he wasn't willing to believe. To better himself, he simply took the job the highschool had offered him and had been living life as any other man would. [/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Others: Kevin likes the study of amphibians as they attract his attention more than any other. From the transformation of being a water creature, and evolving to one who could breath upon land. He wondered was that as mankind had done. [/td]

[/tr]

[/table]