After School's Out! (private, Wewuwe & Ayakashiu) [18+]

Ayakashiu

Bruno flinched away, looking at the man with stern eyes. "I'm fine. I just got into something after school." He looked down, avoiding eye contact with the older man. "My head really hurts, so I'm really not in the mood to talk right now.." He squinted his eyes in pain. "Can you just yell at me after school?"

He looked sad, but it was a rare emotion on his face so it was a surprise he would show it to an adult..

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ayakashiu

• Wewuwe

"I won't yell at you," Aiji sighted, but he let let his hand drop down by his side again, seeing the expression the other was making. "Wanna go to the nurse's office to get that checked and get something for the pain? I will write you a note, so you won't get in trouble." Aiji didn't know why he was suddenly being nice to the student, but it was probably the change in the younger male that caused this. He looked vulnerable and the teacher found himself wanting to help him. "Come on, I'll go there with you."

"Don't you have to get to class?" Bruno asked, looking over at him. "That's oddly nice of you to write me a note. Why are you being nice?" He asked, suspicious of the teacher.

Aiji already started to regret being nice. "Because you need help and aren't teachers here to help stufdents?" he asked, his tone of voice showing annoyance. "Look, just take it or leave it. You can go to the nurse's office, get some painkillers or you can act tough and hurt all day. Your choice." The truth was, Aiji did have a class now, but he could ask another teacher to jump in for him.

Bruno looked at the man and let out a soft sigh. "Alright. ..thank you. " he said softly, heading towards the nurses office. "Can oh go with me?" He asked, "it's just kinda dizzy-looking to me." He held his head and gave a nervous smile.

Relieved that the student gave in, Aiji nodded. "Of course, I'll go there with you." He could always call from the nurse's office to the teacher's room and someone would fill in for him.

Looking worriedly at the student, he instinctevly grabbed his arm to steady him, if he would get too dizzy. "Will you be ok? Can you get to the nurse's office like this? If you need, you can lean on me." The first thought for the teacher was Bruno's healthy at the moment.

The student knew he would fall if he didn't suck it up and leaned on the man.

"Sorry.." He put some of his body weight on the man. "I just lost a lot of blood last night." He tried his best to walk normal.

"I should have just stayed home." He mumbled.

The things he was hearing, made the teacher even more worried. What was he in last night? Aiji considered for a moment if he should ask more about that, but they were already at the nurse's office, so he decided to keep it for later.

The nurse tended to Bruno, while Aiji waited outside, arranging for another teacher to take over for him. He wanted to make sure the student will rest and maybe talk to him a little after the nurse is done with him.

Bruno didnt say anything as the nurse put a few butterfly bandages onto his cheek and gave him an anti-inflammatory for his black eye.

"..thank you." He said lowly to the nurse as she nodded and went off with her business.

Bruno glanced over at the older man, unsure what to say.

"..thanks." He said to Aiji.

• 2 weeks later...
"..thanks."

Hearing the word directed towards him, was Aiji's que to step forward. "Feeling any better?" he asked his student, who was now all bandaged up, but didn't really look better than before. "Do you wanna tell me what happened there?" It was a long shot to think that the boy will tell him this willingly, but the teacher still hoped. At least the other seemed more polite now.

Bruno stayed silent for a moment, chewing at his lower lip in habit.

"Just got into a fight last night, nothing I can't handle." He looked away and looked down the empty hallway.

"Why do you want to know?" He said defensively, "I really doubt you care."

• 2 weeks later...

"Well..it might surprise you, but i really do care!" The teacher said defensively. "It's not like I enjoy seeing people beaten up." He looked at the student and continued, "Was it your fault? That you got into this fight?" Aiji wouldn't be surprised if it was, since the kid had a bad attitude.

"You could say it was my fault, I suppose." Bruno said, looking up at Aiji.

"The winner gets money, so.." He didn't want to talk about it more, since even the idea of an underground fight club around here was illegal.

• 2 weeks later...

The winner gets money..?? Aiji's eyes opened wide at the realization. In the moment he put his hands on the student's shoulders and shook him. "You are fighting for money?! Are you out of your mind?" He took two deep breaths before continuing, "If you need money, you could just say so. What do you need it for?"

Bruno looked down at the man, his eyes cold.

"I don't need to tell you what I need to money for, and I'd never ask for money. This is the fastest way to earn it. So I'm doing it." Bruno said, brushing Aiji's hands off him. "I'm strong and quick, so it's easy for me. Normally I don't get as hurt as I did last night. It doesn't matter anyways." He shrugged. "It doesn't matter.."

• 2 months later...

"Oh so you would never ask, but you would fight for it," murmured the older male sarcastically. He was really angry at the student for some odd reason. It's because he's throwing his life away, that's why! Sighing he countinued, "Just tell me what you need it for, is it cigarettes?" Staring at the student, Aiji got an idea. "What about getting a part time job and earning that money? Ever tried that?"

"It's not cigarettes." Bruno barked, annoyed at the man. "Why do you care what I do? I'm just a student. I'm not yours to worry about." He frowned but took a deep breath, trying not to get too angry.

"Even working a part time job wouldn't make me enough money. Each fight gets me about $5,000." He said. "And I need to keep doing it to get more."

• 2 weeks later...

"Actually you are mine to handle," the teacher replied with a detached voice. The responsibility suddenly became bigger than before, but somehow Aiji didn't mind it anymore. He didn't seem to realize it yet, but he started caring for the student.

Taken aback by the sum he just heard, he said surprised, "What do you need so much money for?!" He couldn't help but be surprised, that really was a lot of money for a student. Is he doing drugs?

• 3 weeks later...

Bruno instantly got defensive. "It's none of your god damn business what it's for. I'm not stopping because you are worried." He took an intimidating step towards the teacher. "Maybe if you were mine I'd listen to what you say, but even that is doubtful." He looked down at the teacher with dark eyes. "maybe if you come with me to get coffee this weekend I'll tell you about it." He smiled.

The teacher saw how the student raised his guard and decided to drop the subject..for now. First the younger male needed to rest and recuperate from his injuries.

"Be yours?" Aiji repeated, dumbfounded. The concept seemed weird when said out loud but at the same time, the teacher got goos bumps and something in his stomach churned. He needed a moment to think, before he agreed to the coffee. "I'm free this weekend. When and where?" He tried telling himself he's doing this to help his student, but he wasn't so sure that was the truth.

The student's eyes lit up in surprise.

"Really?" He had to think for a moment, not excepting a yes.

"The cafe downtown called Unwind. Meet me there at 6." He said, smiling, but wincing as his smile stretched to where his bruised skin was. He held his face, grunting in pain.

"It's a date then." He said, glancing at the other man with such serious eyes.

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously even the student was surprised at his answer, so now the teacher really doubted himself. I shouldn't have agreed. But what was there to say now? He couldn't just take it back, especially since it was obvious that the student needed help from somebody.

"Ok, I'll see you there. You should rest now." Aiji purposefully ignored the last thing the student said. This will not be a date, more so a meeting so that he could get information out of the younger male. He also ignored his brain screaming to him that this is a bad idea.

Bruno didn't say anything about the man ignoring the last comment. He just let out a little sigh of relief and turned and headed to class.

He only managed to stay in a few classes before his head started to pound from the pain.

As soon as the bell rang for lunch period Bruno headed to the courtyard to try to rest for the hour break.

He held his head and squeezed his eyes shut, trying to block out the pain. Maybe he had a concussion? He scoffed at the idea.

Like he could afford a concussion. He had enough to deal with.

• 4 weeks later...

The teacher noticed Bruno on the courtyard and he planned to head there to scold the student again. He should go home or rest in the nurse's office. But Aiji couldn't move there. He nagged the student plenty already and they were planning to meet outside of school. Maybe it would be best if he left the guy alone till then. Not wanting to admit it, the young man made him uncomfortable and he was a bit scared to approach him again. So the teacher tried to busy himself as much as he could, waiting for the week to finally end, trying not to think what would happen for the weekend.

The week went by in a blur for Bruno. He had too much on his mind to truly focus.

Once Friday finally showed up he was surprisingly excited.

He waited outside the teachers office, leaning against the wall, in attempt to be patient.