Am I to too innocent for you? {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel and CheputChan19

CheputChan19

Plot : A naive student work part time on coffee shop who always curious about sex and related with it. But one of his customer become close to him and change his life.

Cheput's characters.

anime_boy_by_mel231-d4wl8cb.jpg

Mihael Aota

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

00db33cc360ba7ac88c343f9899e49b3.jpg

Markus Lenz

It had been a rather casual day, actually. At least for Markus. It had been a week before he had to go to his last year of high-school.

He lived in a little apartment next to a small cafe, of which he recently moved to. It wasn't the best place ever, though it wasn't the worst either... It was a small, one bed-room apartment on the top floor of the apartment complex, and had a small balcony on it , which was rather lovely. He had already arranged a pot of dark purple flowers. It was summer... he might as well make it last.

He was lounging outside of the building, one leg crossed over the other, still getting used to the morning light. He had just woken up about fifteen minutes ago... and it was already half past noon, and he was having his one of three cigarettes of the day... though what would really fill his fix this morning was a cup of coffee... first, he just needed to get dressed properly, and then go to the cafe...

Ordinary days passed. Well, the days before Aota graduated from his school and he could be free to work without having exhausted because he had to work on his school assignments.

Aota've been working part-time at a coffee shop near his apartment to meet his needs. He lived in a modest apartment and don't have that much stuff in it. There is only a bed and a small sofa with a flat tv in front it. His apartment also has a small balcony which has always been a place for him to relax after a tired of work.

Aota was getting ready to go to the coffee shop. He was wearing his tie while eating bread which he had prepared for his breakfast. When finished chewing his bread he went to the door of his apartment and put on shoes and leave.

Markus was honestly rather tired at the moment. He was still blinking off the sleep in only a few more days of summer, and then he'd have to go back to school for his last year. It sucked, really. He hated school with a passion.

Taking a last drag of his cigarette, the lithe, pale man wiped the access ash into an ash-tray nearby before he placed it there and went back inside. With the taste of nicotine trapped in his mouth, the teenager made his way upstairs and to his door. Really... one more year or school? He already had to deal with nerdy weaklings and preppy brats all day... even out of school. It was a bit much to deal with.

Walking into the not-so-shabby place, he locked the door behind him as he made his way towards yawn coming from his mouth as he made his was to the bedroom, his azure colored eyes blinked a few times, trying to get his dreariness away. Really, he needed to sleep at a reasonable hour...

Scanning his closet... he decided on a dark blue tank-top, and black pair of ripped skinny-jeans, and a blue pair of Vans. His piercings were a bit sore in his lips as he rubbed his mouth... today seemed like an okay day so far...once he had his coffee-fix, it would get better.

Aota closed the door behind him and locked it. He down the stairs to reach his apartment lobby. Aota had met with several neighbors around the apartment and greeted them. Aota little yawning and scratching the back of his head. Lately he rarely breaks because he always take the night shift at his work.

When out of the apartment lobby, he was greeted by a crowd that has existed since this morning. Sea of ​​people walking through busy with their own affairs. Aota quickened his pace when he saw his watch already shown at half eight. 'Shit, I'm going to be late!' Aota muttered.

After breaking through the sea of ​​people, finally Aota arrive at the coffee shop where he worked. He greeted a few friends and he take an apron and a small book with a pen then insert it in his apron.

The thin, lanky man slipped on his clothing with a small sigh, the clothing fitting snugly against his thin body.Glancing around his red colored bedroom, he found a necklace... he felt a bit off if he didn't have a necklace on. It was a black string necklace with a black and silver cross on it. Running a hand through his hair, he glanced at himself... he looked half decent today.

Making his way out of the house, he made sure that he had his wallet in his pocket and the door was locked. Nodding to himself, to confirm the fact he was ready, he made his way to the lobby. He wasn't really in a rush today... he just took his time getting there. He really could act out in a leisure manner sometimes.

Walking down the pavement, he made his way towards the cafe...

Aota wiping glasses that had just washed behind the counter, he looked around the cafe, there are only a few people who come to the cafe. Aota's view distracted to the table that has been be left behind by customers. Aota take a washcloth hanging beside him and walked towards the table to clean up the glasses on it.

There are some customers who go into the cafe, first person wearing a suit and carrying a briefcase and another man dressed casually. Aota greet them with friendly look and returned back to the counter then resume his work.

Aota sighed softly, 'I hope this day is not tiring,' thought Aota.

The rather skinny man sighed as he stretched, walking towards the cafe with a bit of a distracted look in his eyes. His pale skin was one thing that scared people, his piercings were another, and his black hair with the blue fringe and highlights also freaked some people out. Mostly some more conservative people and some judgmental idiots who thought he was ridiculous, though he didn't really seem to mind the glares and comments that he received as he made his way down the streets.

As he made his way into the cafe, he let out a rather small sigh as he opened the door, the little bell jingling above him as he made his way inside, his arms swung by his side as he waited in line.

He came here rather often, though he never looked anyone exactly in the eyes, so he really couldn't say who everyone was there, nor did he recognize anyone what-so-ever...

The silver-haired man stop his work for a moment, he remembered the incident last week when he visited his brother's house. Aota couldn't believe that his brother loved men. He knows that when he entered his brother's room accidentally and saw him with a man is doing.. err.. something. Well, from the first Aota was always curious about things related to sex ... It's kind of odd for innocent man like him. Since then Aota often search info about that unusual relationship. Although he didn't get much info to satisfy his curiosity.

Aota's daydream was interrupted when the doorbell rang. The purple-eyed man lifted his head to see who the customers are coming. A pale man with black hair with blue highlights entering the cafe door. Others customers uncomfortable at the sight of the man who wears piercings enters the cafe. Aota is often seen him visit this cafe but he was always quiet and doesn't seem concerned with around him.

Aota patted his cheek, 'hey, don't differentiate customers! You must be friendly and greet all customers' Aota said to himself. Aota moved from the counter and greet new customers who just entered.

Markus glanced at the worker and sighed. That male... he was always there, because he recognized the name-tag that he always wore. His name was Aota. There was nothing special about the man that made Markus the slightest bit curious. The only thing that really peaked his interest was the white hair that the other owned.

Finally, when he got to the end up the front of the line, he made his order. He ordered a chai latte like he normally did in the mornings. There was nothing better in the morning than a fresh, warm latte to help wake him up.

Getting his ticket with his number on it, he sat down at a table by himself, like he normally did, and waited for his tea to be completed. Unlike most other customers that were waiting, he wasn't on his phone... he looked like he was thinking about something.

Aota see the male that wear piercings earlier ordered something and sat at the table waiting for the order to come. Aota feel something familiar when he saw the man. Well.. It isn't because he often saw the blackhaired male visit to this cafe but maybe he been meeting somewhere.

Aota's friends that keep ordering place calling him. The brown-haired woman said he had to deliver the order to the table 7. Aota nodded and took orders that have been provided at the counter. Aota quick glance to the person who ordered a chai latte as he walked towards him. 'E-eh, it was that man earlier,' thought Aota.

Aota placed an order on the table's man and said, "It's your orders, a chai latte. Enjoy your drink," said Aota, smiling at him. But he still didn't budge. "U-umm, excuse me. It's your order, sir"

The black-haired man glanced at the other male when he noticed that his drink was there. Taking it from the man, he nodded to him, and let out a sigh, "Thank you, sir."

Markus had a rather deep voice for his looks. Though... it suited him rather well, at least personality wise. He was known to be a bit gruff and rough. He wasn't really the sweet, and gentle type of person. He had always been the unknown and secluded one in life... nobody really talked to him, except for the people in his click. Everyone thought he was a thug in school, for the most part.

Picking up the hot cup in his hands, he drew it to his lips, enjoying the warm, frothy sweet that entered his mouth, a laz look on his face.

Aota see the other man sighed and took his drink that he ordered. The silver-haired man smiled and replied, "yes you're welcome, sir" Then Aota immediately moved away from the man's table.

The Purple-eyed man stopped and saw the man behind him then think, 'He has a deep voice.. Is he older than me?' Somehow, something possessed Aota that time, he unconsciously returned to the table he had just left and take a seats in the front the black-haired man. Aota take breath slowly and began to speak. "Looks like you often come here?" Aota said with a smile.

Aota immediately regretted his action because It look like the man in front of him doesn't like his arrival.

The lithe man glanced up at the worker. Why was the other sitting down in front of him? Didn't he have something better to do, like serving the customers that were pouring into this place? Though, when he looked at the other, there was a slight gleam of curiosity in his eyes... how old was this guy.

"Yeah, I frequent this place often. It's easy to walk to every morning and the tea here is acceptable." said the man with the black hair with the blue streaks in it, his dark eyes staring at the other as he allowed more of the frothy goodness to seep down his throat, leaving a small trail on white on his upper lip before he licked it away.

"Why do you care, sir?"

The small man became awkward because of his own strange behavior plus the man in front of him looked at him with It's-none-of-your-business look. 'I'm just curious to him,' thought Aota.

The silver-haired man paused and scratched the back of his head. "U-umm, I'm just curious about you. I think we often meet in other places." said the man who looked a bit messy.

Aota sat uncomfortably in his chair 'a-ah, I'm really bothered him.' The bright purple-eyed man looked at the man who wears piercings. "I'm sorry because disturbing your time. I just feel we've met at my school, excuse me" Aota immediately rose from the table and bit ran toward to the counter.

Markus raised an eyebrow to the other's timid nature. This man seemed like a bit of a wuss to be working at a place that involves seeing so many people daily... Scoffing the slightest bit, Markus rubbed his temple as he took another sip of his frothy drink.

As the other mentioned other places, he was instantly confused. This man didn't seem all that familiar, to be completely honest... where would they be going to see each other?

Ah, school! He nearly spat out his drink as the other mentioned the idea of school. That's where he knew him from. He knew him from high school... this was his last year there, so he didn't have much to worry about... but how did he not know that before? He was usually able to identify anybody in his school, even though he never talked to them... did this guy really go to his school!?

The silver-haired man sighed as he has returned to the counter. Aota seated himself at one of the benches there and start daydreaming. What's wrong with me?! Why do I have to act like've known him a long time... Yeah, indeed I often saw him at school, but that doesn't mean I close to him, right? The small man ruffled his hair in frustration. Aota glanced at the black-haired man, "he is still busy with his drink" Aota muttered. Aota doesn't take his eyes for a few minutes until his view was blocked by something. "You better do something rather than daydreaming in here, Aota!?" said a middle-aged man who's a manager in this cafe. Aota gasped and woke up from his daydream, and looked at the man who has gray hair and replied. "Yes! I'm sorry, sir." Middle-aged in front of Aota nodded and pointed to a table that was near him. "Take that order to the table number 3!" The manager said and went away. "Yes sir" replied Aota.

Aota take orders and walked to the table 3 that exist outside the cafe. For a moment he thought, 'why should I be happy because that male who used to come to this cafe in the same school with me?' Suddenly the shadow of his brother and another man that he saw the other day crossed his mind. Purple man's eyes rounded, 'No! no way I love men just like my brother!' Aota shook his head, not knowing he had arrived at table 3. He put an order on the table and smiled friendly to customers and rushed to the counter.

As he entered the cafe, Aota's purple eyes met with that male's azure eyes. Aota felt his face getting hot and his heart skipped a beat, and then he took off his view of the man and rushed back to the counter.

Markus shrugged the slightest bit as he sipped at the frothy, vanilla drink. He enjoyed the warm, sweet liquid early in the mornings. The caffeine in tea woke him up, given the fact that he didn’t really tend to get too much sleep. He kind of needed to be woken up early in the morning for school, though he also needed to at least be half awake. Why did the other male, the waiter here, even really care if they went to the same school or not? So the other recognized him and never even greeted him before? That was nice of him… to be able to see him in the hallways and never even bother to introduce himself… he was a bit sad. Continuing to zone out into his thoughts and sipping his tea, he hardly noticed the fact that when they were looking at each other as the waiter walked back into the shop. Blushing furiously,he glanced away from the other person, nibbling on his bottom lip, not sure about what to do.

Aota had tripped before he reached the counter, even some people looked at him in surprise. The silver-haired man leaned on the wall while trying to catch his breath. I'm acting weird again.. When my childish act can be gone, thats why no one close to him in school for the last 3 years. Burning sensation in Aota's cheeks hadn't been lost and his heart still pounding. The little man was biting his lower lip, because his chest hurt due to his own heartbeat.

Aota gasped as a hand touched his bang. He turned and found the usual brown-haired woman that keeping an order place see him with worry looks. Pony-tailed woman gives Aota glass of hot tea, she was worried because she saw Aota suddenly looks pale. Aota take the glass, smiled and thanked to her before. The silver-haired man sighed quietly, the tea aroma was enough to keep him calm. Aota enjoy the warm liquid flowing his throat and paused for a moment, think of men who wear piercings earlier.

"His eyes are very beautiful," Aota murmured softly. Burning sensation coursed back to Aota's cheek, he blushed again just by thinking of his face. 'Why do I get messed up just because I met that man' Aota think as he leaned his back in a chair and stared at the glass half empty which he holds.

Markus sighed quietly as he finished his cup of tea. He was happy that he was done. Today was too awkward for him to stay here. He hated the fact that the other recognized him from school… he moved to this side of the town so that hardly anyone would know him from school. Scoffing, he got up and made his way to the trash and threw out the plastic cup. Stretching, he then decided to make his way towards the door. He really couldn’t take this anymore.

With dark pink cheeks, the other male slowly made his way out of the café, obviously not wanting to stay there any longer than he had to. He wasn’t really good with handling stuff like this. Why did the other have to notice him? Well… he was pretty cute though… to know that he had received the attention of such an adorable teenager about his age…

Sighing quietly, he started to walk towards his apartment… knowing his luck, something was going to go wrong… he wouldn’t be surprised if the other person confronted him later for his strange behavior. Sighing to himself, he began to make his way home.

Aota sighed and got up from his chair then puts his glass which he held to the sink. His mind was still full of that punk-style male figure, he even memorized all his curves in an instant. He sighed for several time in this day. 'maybe I love him, love at first sight, eh?' Aota chuckled because his own thoughts.

Cafe's doorbell rang and broke Aota's attention, he turned and found the black-haired man exits the cafe. Aota's purple eyes followed the man until he disappears from his view. "I even don't know his names," Aota frowned while looking at his nameplate that pinned on his clothes and guessed that guy had known his name.

Aota staring at his left hand and smiled. Today he take short shifts because he wanted to finish his school work that's still dormant. He pulled his apron that he wears and put in place then hurried out of the cafe after saying goodbye to his friend who is still working. "Umm, maybe I go to a grocery store to buy snacks then go home," Aota muttered and walked to the grocery store which is not far from the cafe.

Markus really didn’t know how he felt about the situation, honestly. Letting out a rather small sigh, he made his way towards the grocery store. He really did need some new things in his house when it came to foods.

Stretching the slightest bit, he made his way to the grocery store down the block. They sold some nice stuff there, but also not the greatest at the same time. It was where students could get food for the cheapest, so it seemed to work out quite well for them.

Making his way inside of the store, he glanced around and instantly made his way towards the dairy section. He always bought yogurts… he really enjoyed the banana cream flavored yogurts that he bought, that were thick, creamy, Greek yogurt bowls. Seriously, he could probabl live off of those if he wanted to.

Aota walking as looking at the sights around him, suddenly his feeling turn into happy. For some reason he was happy when he realized he liked the black- haired man, well although there is still a strange feeling because what he likes was men. 'But, the relationship between man is usual this day' Aota refuse his own mind.

After passing a few blocks, the small man arrive in grocery store. He often visited the store since he was in high school. Well, because many things are sold at cheap price but the quality was still good. When he entering a grocery store, there is a brochure near there and Aota pick it up. In the brochure there is info about the latest sale items. Aota walk towards a snack place while carrying a basket store. He includes various types of snacks into his basket but his views can't be separated from the brochure which he holds. 'Ah, now there is a discount of yogurt! I will buy my favorite strawberry yogurt.' Aota muttered and walked to the yogurt place.

Aota kept walking while looking at his brochure. He doesn't notice that he had arrive to the yogurt placd and there is a male that standing not far in front of him! As he walked a few steps, Aota rammed the man hard. The silver-haired man fell and his snack which is on the basket scattered on the floor. Aota stroked his back. "Aw! I'm sorry." Aota gasped when he saw the man that he had met this morning standing in front of him.