Hello (:

Leonne

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
oh.. lock your doors and windows. you might just wake up with someone riding you. kidding xDDD

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leonne

• Teesie

• Tetsu

• Sai-Miyoshi

I always learn new things about you two when you post something XD

Tetsu... are you saying that you will sneak in and do that to her? xD

you confused me. What is it about this father, mother thing?!

XD Hey, that cheatingXP and it's not my fault. I was created this way. Ahaha.

- - - Updated - - -

o.O hey, hey...watch your mouth Tet. You'll surely overwhelm Momo with such dirty statements. ^__^ Ok...goodnight you two. Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha

I'm a guy BTW. XD

ohh? I'm curious what you're made off -grins- i'd like to study you... tho.rough.ly xDDDD .. well.. how can you have babies with no mother father thingy. last time i check. babies are made with a sperm baby cuddling an egg baby.

@

hahahah sorry bout that momo. it's this oddball's fault for giving me... errr... 'unexpected' dares.

I'm sorry *bows* You should have said that sooner xD (I was fooled by your user name)
No need to say sorry ;D

*Dreads* Why oh why does my name sound so girly? Ok..its official. I'm changing it. I don't know to what but it is going to be changed. XD Hey, and someone doesn't pay much attention do they. ;) I said I wished there was more boys here, we, have to win sometimes. Which placed me in the category of being a male. XP albeit....that was discrete. My apologies. Haha

sperm babies and eggs babies cuddling?! XD Hahaha if anything you're the mother Tet and you know this.

:_red_fox 11 What are you going to change your name to? I feel like I'm keeping you up longer D:

hey! don't change your username ... well in a too changed way. are you aware of this? in the 'who's online' thing in the homepage Teesie and Tetsu are most of the time side by side together xD if you're changing it... err...change it to... Teebear xD that's a cute name x3 and err... i don't do mpreg. sorry -___- i;m uke-ing but i wont mpreg -roll eyes- you do it.

@

I also mistook him for a girl at first xDDD

I can see that, his name is kinda girly (not in a bad way) and you can't really determine someones gender by how they write :)

*Sighs heavily* Yep, definitely have to change it now. I suppose being called it by my friends all my life makes it sound ok to me. It derived from Tee. A friends, which was a girl, started calling me Teesie; and it kind of stuck. ^^' Definitely have to change it and it won't be to Tee-bear XD Thunder woke me...can't sleep. I haven't even had a lick of sleep actually because mother decided to call Mr over to eat breakfast with her. ^^'

Thanks

for welcoming me ;)

You don't have to change your name ;) I like your name, but if you want a more manly name then Teebear would be a good choice ;D But of course the final decision is up to you (:

Not that you have anything against it, but I am always mistaken for a female! XD

- - - Updated - - -

Possibly just change it to Tee er...or Nezumi...(Thinks) Or maybe being mistaken for a girl could get me out of much trouble. XD

If you're always mistaken for a female then you should just say ''I AM A MAN'' ;D

Lmao, not that it bothers me too much; lmao. *Shrugging* I'm pretty sure that even if I changed my name, since most members are girls, I'd be mistaken for a female anyways; but putting that in my signature would surely prevent it. XD

Yeah, there are a lot of fujoshis here (including me) (:

I'm sure it would prevent that but everybody doesn't look at peoples signature before they say something ^^'

But oh well if it doesn't really bother you then it's okay, I guess :D

welcome to YO..again :p
and
you totally spammed this intro thread you two xD but seriously, this convo was too hilarious..baby sperm and baby eggs cuddling??yep that's definitely how babies are made xD mpreg..seriously guys?? XD and tees, aw you're always mistaken for a girl? :o hehe that's adorable..

I know I spammed this thread.
My apologues there. I was having a nice conversation with you until Tet came. ^_^ Anyways....I hope you enjoy it here. Have a good day; and I hope we become friends. :)