Neko no Kissu (private) robertita& Ryouta Basket (18+)

robertita

seme.jpg

Name: Ren Amada

Position: seme

Height: 176 cm

Weight: 60 kg

Appearance: Hair: brown, Eyes: green

Personality: Quiet, “nerd” type

Dislikes: loud music, sweets, mornings.

BIO: Since he was a kid his parents realized he’s a genius so they tried their best to see him studying in the best schools. Now he’s the “nerd” of the school, all people avoid him because he’s strange, according to them. He’s on labs making experiments most of the time. He’s living alone on the first floor of the dorms and his room it’s messy. He never had a lover nor wanted one. But his life is about to change because of the new student.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• Ryouta

3127mtj.jpg

Name: Raikui Nya (Surname first)

Fake name: Yu

Position: uke

Height: 158 cm

Weight: 46 kg

Appearance: Light brown hair-Blue eyes-has girl`s appearance

Personality: Shy-stubborn-sensitive-quiet-crybaby-cute

Likes: Music-being patted-being cared-play around-birds and fishes-messing around

Dislikes: Mouses-being teased-crowded people

Bio: In the neko`s world, that now is parted in two lands, lived two kings. These two kings started a very bad war that was so dangerous so one of the kings sent his son to thew human world. He didn`t really know what to do in there, his father just told him to go to a right school but he was so cute that he was mistaken by a girl....

Ren was in chemistry lab trying a new experiment. “Boom” the substance exploded making him dirty and the smell in the lab was unbearable. “I had enough for today. It’s time to have my lunch” he thought leaving the lab. He went in his room for a quickly shower and to change his dirty clothes. Once he was ready he headed to cafeteria when he heard some noises, actually someone was screaming for help. He ran to see what was happening when he found his class mates …undressing a girl or a boy? “What are you doing bastards? Set him free” he yelled at them. “It’s the nerd, let’s go before we get dirty” they said and left in a hurry. “Are you ok?” he asked the person from the floor.

Walking fast to the gate, he felt like that he was in danger! He tried to get inside the school as fast as he can. He let out a big sigh and looked around. He seemed to be watched in the school too but it seemed less! He started walking again as he touched his hair. 'I hid my ears, right?' He said inside, walking inside the boy`s toilet to check. He felt at ease to see that he is not showing those humans his real self. After all, that was what his father asked for, not to talk to then either. But could he take it? Being alone all these years of high school? "Hey, are you cute little one! Are you new here?" "Don`t tell me that you are lost??" Even people in the building of the school seemed scary for Nya! He tried to cover his body his his hands but he was suddenly attacked by those boys as that tried to take off his clothes. He started screaming since it was useless resisting against them that somebody came closer, saved him. He blinked at the man that seemed a good one but he couldn`t still trust him, he stood up as he pushed him away, ran out of the building crying!

Ren was surprised to see how fast the other ran even without saying thank you. “This happens if you help someone” he said loudly and continued his way to cafeteria. He had his little table there as all students avoided him. Being a genius was an important ace for him - people let him in peace. He ate his lunch in silence and went back to his room after he finished. “I should wash my dirty clothes” he thought and started to collect them from the floor. He threw them in the washing machine and turned it on when he heard a knock on his door. “Who can be?” he wondered as usually he didn’t have visits. “Hello Ren” school’s secretary greeted him. “We have a new student and no more free rooms for now. Can he stay with you?” she asked.

Nya was found by the school’s secretary! Though he didn`t want to be seen and wanted to be alone, he seemed kind and nice so he gave up and let the other show him around. She told him about the school and the rules and in the end. He took his to the boy`s dorm and to find his a room. First, it seemed that every single room was full. The neko was starting to think that he should sleep out side that they got to another room. Like what he had always done, he hid behind the woman after the door was opened. His eyes widened as he saw the man from before. He hissed as he grabbed the woman`s shirt tightly, hiding behind her like a child. "Please come closer and introduce yourself, darling!" She smiled and slowly pushed him further. Neko looked down and then at the side. "I`m Takana Yu..." He said and rushed inside the room fast, not really felt comfortable to sleep in a room with a human but he couldn`t help it. He disliked the messy room. He jumped on a bed, glancing at the boy.

“To stay with me? But I always stayed alone” Ren answered and looked with big eyes how the cutie entered in his room. “I’m sure you two will get along Ren. Bye boys” the secretary greeted them and left without closing the door after her. Ren couldn’t believe it. “I’m Ren Amada, the genius of this school.” he said hoping the other would run away as others did. Not to mention his room was a mess and he didn’t want to clean it. Books, clothes, chemical substances where everywhere so he took a book and started to read ignoring the other.

Nya looked at the other no...better say glared at hi when he avoided with. He raised his head up and then glanced at him for a while. Seeing him busy with his work, he sighed, he needed to do something too but what? There was no neko to play with or no balls! Even if it was, he couldn`t since it would be obvious that he was a neko. He sighed as he stood up and looked around. "As I heard, I think it`s your first time having a roommate! I don`t really care if you are a messy person but take responsibility at least cleaning your stuff! I don`t like seeing everywhere like this. Hurry up and start! If you don`t I will..." He didn`t really know why he did say that, he couldn`t really do anything, the other seemed so strong!

Ren was concentrated reading the book so he was surprised to hear someone was speaking in his room. He listened the other’s words and laughed “Or what cutie? From what I saw you can’t protect yourself. You are lucky to be my room mate now as none will dare to bully you again”. He closed his book and approached the other “If you want a clean room then start and clean it cutie. I WON’T MOVE A FINGER TO HELP YOU” Ren answered and wanted to turn to leave. But his feet got stuck in the clothes and when he tried to get free he fell over the cutie and…they kissed by mistake.

Nya saw the other so stubborn. He wanted to go to him and yell but suddenly...so suddenly he fell on the floor without noticing what had happened! His hands were fallen at the sides of his head as his eyes clenched shut! After a few seconds, he tried to concentrate. He felt a very warm thing on his lips. He opened his eyes as they widened sightly, the other was so close and their lips touched by accident. He moaned like a child as he pushed away fast, embarrassed about what that just had happened! "Yaaa~" He walked to the corner of the room, where i seemed more safer than the other places. He covered his body with his hands, blushing hard! He was so cute like that and anybody might wanted to eat him up!

No, no, no…I kissed him” Ren thought standing up. “Damn I need to clean” he looked around and saw the cutie on the corner. “Yu help me clean the room. I will take care of my clothes and the chemical substances so you can tidy my book on the book shelf.” He said politely as the started to take all the clothes from the floor and put them on his bed to fold them up. Once he finished putting them on his closet he went to bathroom to stop the washing machine. He took the wet clothes on a basin and went with them on the balcony to let them dry. “I will take the left side of the room so you can have the right cutie. I will take my substances now and put them in a box so tomorrow I will take them back to chemistry lab. Did you finish with the books?”

Nya looked at the other as he seemed so careless about this. That was...his first kiss! Wait! He shook his head, Ren must not no about this, not at all! He said inside and looked at the other. At least, he managed to make him work. Not saying a word to let him know, he started tiding the books and the shelf! He didn`t really know why but his heart was hurting his chest by those fast heart beats. He tried to calm down, not to act strange. He passed by the mirror and suddenly shocked by seeing his own face. He blushed more than before, slapping his face, trying to change the expression of his, deeply breathed and then walked to the right side of the room, he glanced at the other and said in a cute tone of voice. "I already did..." He walked to his bed and looked at it, the smell of the other was more easier to understand now. Nya started making up his bed as he felt like that his ears are showing out of the weird thought, he ran to the bathroom fast.

“Thank you” he answered and looked for a box into his closet to put all the test-tubes and phials in it. He didn’t pay attention to Yu at all until he heard the other slammed bathroom’s door. “Are you ok?” he asked the other stopping from his activity to hear the answer. But as Yu didn’t answer he finished filling the box and took it to balcony. He found the vacuum cleaner and used it for the carpet and the floor. Soon the room was almost clean he needed to take care of the dust too. Once he finished he decided to take the garbage out so he left the room.

Nya tried to concentrate in the bathroom. He deep breathed and calmed himself down. Using his magic, he managed to get back to his human form. He sighed that everything what now alright. He walked outside the bathroom, seeing everywhere was already cleaned. He knew that he didn`t mess up so he didn`t bother himself helping anymore and walked to his bed and bags to puck his stuff on his right place since he was going to live there and with the person. It took a while for him to do his own work so he was a bit tired. He jumped on the bed as he closed his eyes, resting for a bit but he fell asleep. He was so cute when he was dreaming. He was like a little girl.

When he came back from outside he found Yu in his bed sleeping. He was so cute and he smiled thinking on the early kiss. He never kissed someone before so it was his first kiss. And with such a cutie he didn’t have any reason to complain. He covered the other with a blanket and let him sleep. Meanwhile he went to bathroom and cleaned it too. He never cared about cleaning when he was alone so did he cared now? He had no idea, maybe because he kissed the other by mistake. “But did I like it?” he thought looking on the sleeping boy. But was the other a really boy looking like that? He wasn’t sure.

Nya groaned a bit in his sleep as he felt like that that he need his teddy that he always hold while sleeping but his father didn`t let him to take that to the earth. Nya`s hands started to move around after he heard a voice, saying something that he didn`t really understand! He started searching for a soft thing like his teddy that his hands raised up to the other`s face and touched it. A smile appeared on his face. "I found you!" He mumbled as he grabbed the other`s collar and then pulled him to his bed and held him tightly. He really thought that it was his teddy so he felt relaxed and wrapped his legs around Ren`s waist and then buried his face into his chest. "I love you..." Somehow, those three words came out of his mouth while he was asleep.

“Wake up cutie. It’s dinner time” he called the other trying to wake him up. The other touched his face and Ren yelled “What are you doing?” but he didn’t expect what happened next. The cutie grabbed him and put it him closer as if he was a toy. “What’s this?” he thought feeling other’s legs around his body “Let me go” he asked but stopped moving once he heard those words “Did…he …say…he loves me? How so? He just meet me… he must be dreaming” his thoughts were spinning around in his head until he fell asleep himself.

After a few hours, Nya slowly opened his eyes but they suddenly met the other`s face fast. He screamed as he moved away, panting. He fist his hands, completely misunderstand that he slept next him. He bit his lips, seeing his sleeping peacefully and then pushed the other off from his bed. "You asshole!" He said as he covered his body to protect it. He was blushing so hard now but this time was was going to take it easy! He got off as he walked to the other and sat on his body, started slapping his chest weakly. "You baka! What did you think?" He said as he looked away sulking! He didn`t really know that what he had told him in his sleep otherwise, he would probably run away.

Ren was sleeping so well when he felt he was falling from bed. “What?” he thought and in the next moment he felt someone was on his chest slapping him. He opened his eyes and saw cutie screaming at him. “STOP idiot. It’s your fault” he answered grabbing the other arms and held them tie. He pushed the other down from his body and was his time to get above the other. “Listen here cutie. I tried to wake you for dinner but you pulled me in bed with you as if I was a toy. And then you said you love me” he explained looking on the other’s eyes. “You should pay for what you did baka” he added and smiled devilishly. “Let’s see how much you love me” he asked and kissed the other pushing his tongue inside his mouth.

Nya blushed out dark. "There is no way...I just..." He knew tha the sometimes told his teddy that he always loved I love you since his mad told him that but he didn`t imagine that he would love him that much that he could not sleep without it and mistook it with a human! He couldn`t just say that he was talking with his teddy and he having a toy in that age. " No stop!" He didn`t want it but his hands were tied up and there was nowhere to escape since the other was riding on him. He struggled hard and started kicking the other hard with his legs. He clenched his eyes closed after he was kissed. He managed to free his hands as he slapped the other`s face hard, his tears gathered around his eyes. He hated humans now! All of them were violent! "I hate you...." He said as he looked away. His tears began to fall one by one. He didn`t want to stay there anymore.

His face was red from the slap and even aching a little so Ren wanted to punch the other but his words stopped him “You started Yu. You can hate me as much you want. Stop crying and go to bed now as is still night. Tomorrow in the morning we have school” he said and threw himself in his bed trying to sleep. “Why I kissed him again. Damn. He annoyed me for sure, that’s why.” he thought finally falling asleep. When he woke up in the morning he blinked many times before he could open his eyes. He was sleepy but knew he must be ready for school. He stood up and went to have his morning shower. While he was washing his hair he heard the bathroom’s door opening…

Nya looked at the other as he went to his bed. He couldn`t believe what just happen or what he had said. It wasn`t true but he was so angry that he could tell him that he regretted what he had said. He glared at the other for a while and then went to his bed, tried to sleep but feeling that he was in danger, he was actually watching the other all the night to make sure that he would not come and touch him in the middle of the night. Nya was really sensitive and took his a while so that his hair went back to their normal position since the touch of the other was transforming him to his Neko form. The next morning, he woke up and dfidn`t see the other. He heard the water from the bathroom so he was probably taking a shower. He used this moment and got ready. He left the dorm fast to the school`s hall and to see which class he should go first.

“Yu?” Ren asked and turned off the water as he finished cleaning his hair. He didn’t get any answer but he hoped the other won’t spy him in the shower now. “Is he a girl or something?” he thought getting dress into his uniform. Back to room he realized the other already left to the classes without waiting for him. “I forgot to ask him in what class he is” he said loudly. He was in second year already so Yu could be on first year? He was so cute that Ren couldn’t tell how old Yu was. He finally left his room and arrived in time for the first class. Yu wasn’t around so Ren was happy they weren’t in the same year. “Hahaha, look at the nerd face” a class mate laughed “Did a wild kitty attacked you?” Ren just then realized the other scratch his face.

Yu finally found the first year`s president and asked him where to go. He looked over his list and told him in which class he was. He ran to his class, a bit excited about being in a humans class. He opened the door and it seemed that he was a bit late! He bowed at the teacher, a bit embarrassed! "I`m sorry!" The woman smiled and walked closer. "No problem! Are you the new student?" Nya nodded and walked to the board, in front of the others! The walked back to his desk. "Today, we have a new transfer student, please introduce yourself!" Nya nodded and bowed a bit shy and reddened brightly. "I`m Takana Yu...N..nice to meet you!" He looked away fat, all the boys and girls seemed to have fallen for him. "He is cute! Is he really a boy?" "I want you eat him up!!" It was a bit embarrassing...those words.

“Yes I was attacked and what? Do you have a problem with it?” he asked the other knowing he will just give up on the idea of bullying him. “No nerd I’m happy you find a woman for your bed. It can be your new room mate? Once you saw that cutie you decided to have him just for you?” his class mate asked again. “Bastard.” Ren yelled and slapped hard the other. Soon it was a real fight so the teachers needed to stop them. “Go to Director’s office now. Both of you!” Ren nodded and left the room. He never fought with anyone so why did he now? He had no answer to the question.