Remembrance (pigeon x pandamonium)

pandamonium

Andres grinned widely. "I'm glad."

He hummed softly as they walked towards the diner turning to Sarin when he mentioned being cold.

"Sorry I didn't bring a sweater either, but I'm sure the diner will be warm. In the meantime...I'll just gave to keep you warm."

Wrapping his arms around Sarin, he began to rub his hands against his arms.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

"Thanks... But what if someone sees us?" Sarin asked, leaning against Andres for more warmth. "I don't want to cause anymore trouble for you than I already have..."

Sarin laughed. "You're not verifying me trouble and I personally don't care if someone sees us. They can die in a ditch for all I care."

Rubbing his cheek against Sarin's hair.

Sarin blushed softly and snuggled closer. "I love you so much..." He mumbled, lightly holding onto the edge of Andres' shirt. "Thanks for finding me in the middle of the night"

"I really didn't think you would notice..." Sarin mumbled. "Because you were in a different room and I was really quiet when I left... I thought you'd just sleep until morning and I'd be back until then"

Sarin looked at sarin. "Oh. I see...but when I'm angry, I just take time to cool off. I would've come in at some point to apologize. I'm not one to leave loose ends."

Andres furrowed his brows. "What? No. I would've tried to have spoken about it. And besides, when you don't know what you did wrong or use the word if, it's not really an apology."

"I am sorry..." Sarin mumbled. "I didn't mean to upset you." He sighed and snuggled a little closer. "I was really scared that you might have not liked me as much..."

Andres gave a playful nudge. "I don't throw the word love around too easily. As if one fight would make me stop loving you."

He gave a soft laugh. "You really are too cute."

Sarin blushed and dropped his gaze to the floor. "I already told you, I'm not used to being loved... I don't know how these things work" He said with a hint of defensiveness.

Giving a deep sigh, Andres turned his gaze ahead. "I know...That's why...sometimes I feel you don't trust me. So I try to repeat myself constantly so it'll finally sink in."

"I'm sorry" Sarin looked up at the man with a worried frown. "I do want to trust you, it's just hard" he glanced around to make sure no one was looking before leaning up and kissing Andres' cheek. "I love you"

"I'll try harder..." Sarin mumbled, snuggling closer to the man's body. "so you don't have to force yourself to be patient for me..." He sighed and pulled away, worried that they might be seen.

With a small frown, he watched Sarin pull away. "It's fine. I need to learn to be patient. I would hate to force you to do anything."

He opened the door for Sarin.

Sarin stepped inside and let out a relieved sigh at the warmth. "Thank you" He smiled up as Andres as a waitress walked over to show them to a table.

Andres smiled. "No problem. I like doing things for you, so never be afraid to ask something from me!"

He sat down and stretched over the table.

"It's so warm in here. I don't want to go outside anymore."

"Neither do I..." Sarin yawned and rubbed his eyes sleepily. "I forgot how much it sucks to be on the streets this late at night..." He rested his head on the table with a soft sigh.

Andres frowned. "I'm not particularly hungry. I just want a coffee. What about you? Are you?"

He wasn't sure how to go about this. Asking him about his past. It was a touchy subject after all.

"Do you mind if I get something warm to eat?" Sarin asked, still feeling extremely cold. "I've been outside for a couple hours... I really am stupid aren't I?" He laughed nervously.

Andres shook his head quickly, leaving forward on the table. "No! You're not stupid! Don't you ever say that about yourself!"

He called down after his outburst and cleared his throat. "Uh, I meant to say you could get whatever you want. I'm not really hungry, but something warm sounds nice."

Sarin immediately recoiled at the man's tone, his eyes were wide in pure panic. It took a moment for him to speak, even after Andres spoke again. "I... I'm sorry..." He was still extremely tense and looked like he was ready to bolt out of the diner at any moment.

• 3 weeks later...

Giving him a reassuring smile, Andre patted his hand. "Don't be sorry. But I...don't like you talking so negatively about yourself. It makes me angry to hear you say such hurtful things about yourself since I love you and don't want anyone, not even you, to say such things. Alright? Now get yourself something to eat! I'm sure you're hungry, right?"