Remembrance (pigeon x pandamonium)

pandamonium

"I'm sorry for getting weird earlier... It just seems like you don't have much of an interest in me... And..." Sarin looked out the window, trying to stay calm. "I know you've told me that you haven't changed... But I keep wondering if now that you've remembered everything you might not find me attractive or anything anymore..."

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

"I'm not bored of you. If anything I'm worried about you. You don't tell me when something is on your mind. That's what gets new mad sometimes. I wanna be someone you can lean on and trust. Since I trust you and care about you. So I'm glad you're telling me what worries you. I wanna help you."

He gave him a smile and squeezed his hand reassuringly.

"I'm just... I'm not very confident even on a good day, so it's hard to imagine that you would want to put up with my baggage..." Sarin sighed, staring out the window.

"A heavy baggage can be lightened when you share it with someone else. So tell me everything you feel comfortable with. And by the way, I find you very attractive. Have to fight the urge to touch you sometimes."

He chuckled as he left the freeway. The general area seemed to be a quiet area with the occasional shops.

Sarin blushed and glanced over at him. "Idiot... It's not like I don't have the urge..." He mumbled, quickly looking away again. "But thanks... I'll try to open up more..."

Andres gave a feigned gasped. "So mean. Like a grumpy cat."

He continued laughing as he parked near the apartments.

Sarin pouted and glanced over at him. "I'm not that grumpy..." He defended himself. He glanced around to make sure no one was nearby before leaning over and giving Andres a light kiss.

Andres blushed, slightly. He quickly have him a peck and leaned back on his seat.

"I know. I'm just kidding. Well...Let's check it out."

He stepped out of his car and waited for Sarin.

Andres blushed, slightly. He quickly have him a peck and leaned back on his seat.

"I know. I'm just kidding. Well...Let's check it out."

He stepped out of his car and waited for Sarin.

Sarin nodded and got out of the car. He looked around at the apartment and smiled. "All the places that you picked out look so nice... Way nicer than anywhere I've lived."

Andres laughed. "Well...if we're going to live together, I want us to live in a nice place."

He skipped towards the front office.

"That sounds good" Sarin said brightly and followed him. "I hope it isn't too expensive to live in these kinds of places..." He looked around. "I still wish I at least had a high school diploma so I could get some kinda job..."

Andres waved his hand nonchalant. "It's no big deal. I'll be paying for it. And if you're looking for a job how about you work alongside me. I'll be taking over the family business in a few years. My parents want to spend the rest of their lives traveling the world. Sooo...what do you say?"

He felt kinda bad for dragging Sarin into his life, but gee felt bad keeping him in the dark as well.

Sarin's eyes widened at the idea. "Really? I'd love to! Would I actually be able to help out with that?" He momentarily reached out for Andres' hand before pushing his hands into his pockets.

Andres nodded and smiled. "Yeah. I'll explain all of it later. But first, let's check out this place."

He opened the door to the apartments and stepped to the side to let Sarin in.

Sarin nodded and stepped inside. "Sounds great, did you say there were three places we were gonna look at?" He looked around at the inside of the office.

Andres nodded. "Yeah. We got one more place after this and it's getting late. It's all I could find in a short amount of time."

A man stepped up to them from behind the counter.

"Hello, gentleman. How may I help you?"

Sarin glanced at Andres before looking at the man. "Um, we're looking for a two bedroom apartment. Do you have any that we could look at?" he asked, trying not to seem nervous.

The man nodded. "Yes. We do. Please follow me."

He walked over to a glass door, he punched in numbers into the number pad. Opening the door after a beep.

"Please enter."

Sarin nodded and stepped inside, looking around. "So... What kind of facilities does this place have? Also... um... do you allow pets?" he blushed softly and looked down at the floor.

The man nodded. "We have a gym. And no. We don't allow pets."

Andres smiled. "Thank you for your time. But we should get going."

The man frowned. "Didn't you want a tour?"

Sarin frowned slightly and looked up at Andres. "Oh, do you have to be home by a certain time?" He asked, confused as to why they were leaving so soon.

Andres shook his head. "No. It's just we should go check out the other place before it gets later. It's almost 4 and some places quit giving tours by 5."

He turned to the man. "Thank you for the time. Is there anyway of contacting you?"

The man nodded. "Yes. I have some business cards on the front desk. Follow me."

Andres turned to Sarin.

"If you still want a tour. We could have a tour."

Sarin frowned and looked up at him. "But... you picked this place? Why wouldn't we go on the tour..." He was completely confused by Andres' sudden change of heart.

Andres smiled, his eyes closed completely. "I didn't realize the time until I saw my watch. The other place is a bit of a drive from here."

He turned to the man. His voice sickeningly sweet. "I'm sorry for taking your time. Thank you for what you've down us right now."