I'd like an avatar please

Sora Aurakai

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sora Aurakai

• Tetsu

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, if it's not a drag then May I ask for a second avatar using that sora pic. I'd like one for skype as well if it's not too much of a bother :3

sure. But i guess I won't be working on it right away. i plan on making a quick avatar on len since it's already rendered before i do a request but since there's two so maybe in a day or two ^__^

PS. O.O top contributor right away? wow.

I've been up all night posting/hugging/poking/helping people everywhere and I've been on this site for 2 months, I only recently poofed, but yeah still I make progress pretty fast. I mean my youtube channel got over 300 videos in less then 3 months.

sig o.o I thought i was making an avatar ^^; I'll make the first one now, the second one for your skype account will be later tho ^__^

the len avatar request is done. click the following link

the other one has to wait though (:

the len avatar request is done. click the following link

the other one has to wait though (:

How long does it have to wait xD. Maybe you could pull it off as a birthday present tomorrow js :p but no rush xD

@

in the PM you asked if you can ask you can ask for someone else. I said I will do it, but I'm busy so you can ask other people if you want. I have not received a word if you were gonna ask someone else or not. And it's not right to be making an avatar when you may have asked other people. Also, i have just slipped your first avatar since you are hurrying me even though I have other requests. There's something called order but i kindly did your avatar. Even now, someone's request before you is not yet done.

Sorry to be blunt but I don't like the way you make me look like I'm avoiding a customer. Because I'm not. You didn't...even once... asked me for updates. The last was your birthday and I stated I cannot do it because I was going to sleep. This single post of yours can affect my gfxing as people wouldn't want to request gfx artist who does 'avoidence'.

And lastly, the service I offered is free. Though it was your thread and you did not specifically asked for me, it's still not correct to be putting up such attitude.

And by the way... read this last post of yours.

How long does it have to wait xD. Maybe you could pull it off as a birthday present tomorrow js :p but no rush xD