How do I change the color of the text in my mentions section under my profile?

Sora Aurakai

Nothing I selected is gray, but for some reason, some people have gray unreadable text when they type or in my mention section next to the click able links.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sora Aurakai

• Saga

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The people that have posted on your profile and have the font in gray is because they color it gray, it's not from your customization.

As for the part in the mention tab, it's a default color that can't be changed. Only the link color can be changed there.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
might as well ask this and not open another thread; where do I send my blog post for this site?

Blog post...as in?

You made a blog to spread the word about YaoiOtaku, linking to our content or you made a post on your blog to promote our site?

If you made a blog about YaoiOtaku and linked to our content, you can get points + special cards. Check this thread,

->

If you made a post on your blog about our site, you can request points for it. Check this thread,

->

thanks, I'm afraid I got more questions for you so i'll pm you :3