Akane Hiroshima

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Akane Hiroshima

• Little Dream

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

"Yes sir." Tanaka said with a bow, hand placed over his heart as he bent at the waist. Echo stood beside Finny, shifting slightly as he studied the room around them. He had never been in a place this fancy and honestly he was afraid he was going to break something by accident.

Kazuo sighed and ran his hands through his hair,"tanaka. I want to make a new sechdule. Come with me." Kazuo stood

Tanaka bowed again and followed Kazuo out of the room. Echo trailed after May-Rin, Finny and Bard as they disappeared inside the kitchen. He was handed a plate of food and began nibbling on the contents, quietly listening to the other servants cheerful chatter as it filled the room.

"Tanaka," Kazou addressed after leaving the room," I want to take that kid out somewhere. Could you put that in my sechdule for me?" Kazuo glanced over his shoulder at his butler