I Want To Love You{Akane Hiroshima x Little Dream}

Akane Hiroshima

Oshiro Kazuo walked in silence as he exited a tall building. Another man scurried behind him, caring a large case. Two other men waited for him by a milk white. "You all go ahead. I'm getting a drink tonight," Kazou ran his hands through his deep red hair and and walked down the sidewalk.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Akane Hiroshima

• Little Dream

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Echo sat perched on a bench, his blue-silver eyes scanning people as they scurried down the sidewalks. It was a typical evening. Men and women were heading home, some with phones and Bluetooth's in their ear and talking to coworkers and boss's. It was Echo's prime picking spot. With the large crowds and noise it was easy to grab and go, slipping away into the chaos. His eyes finally alighted on a red-headed man and grinned to himself. Target sighted. The short boy brushed his bangs away from his face and stood from his bench, making his way across the street and causally heading in the mans direction. Once he was almost upon the man Echo pretended to stumble over a crack in the side-walk, colliding with the man. "Sorry!" He mumbled, nimble hands quickly reaching for the mans wallet where it was peeking out of his back pocket.

Kazuo felt something bump into him. Looking down, a smaller figure gazed back up at him. "Sorry," the boy mumbled. It was right then and there that Kazuo instinctively grabs that small boy's wrist. Kazuo's wallet came into view, the boy holding it in his hands. "OSHIRO-SAMA!!," the men from before we're soon crowding around. "I thought I told you guys to go home," Kazuo sighed,"but whatever." Kazuo gently took his wallet away from the younger male and handed him over to his body guards. "You guys know the drill," Kazuo placed his wallet back into his pocket. The men then dragged the boy to the milk white car and threw him into the backseat

Just a few seconds! Just a few more seconds and he could have had it! But no, the man had grabbed his wrist just before he could make off with his wallet. Echo tried to yank his wrist from the mans grasp but when that failed he tried to push him away but it was like pushing against a brick wall. He felt the wallet being pulled from his fingers before he was handed off to two men who grabbed him tightly. The small boy tried to kick and twist his way free but he wasn't the strongest of people and the men hauled him effortlessly over to a white car and tossed him into the back. Instantly Echo was lunging for the door but one of the men climbed in and pinned him to the seat. Echo was now on his stomach on the seat with the man holding his wrist behind his back and sitting on his legs. Echo wiggled fruitlessly, his long hair falling in his face and blocking his view. Soon Echo tired and laid there limb, chest heaving.

Kazuo knew this wasn't a good time to go drinking so he jumped into the car with the rest. One of his body guards took hold of the drivers wheel and began to put the car in motion. In about 20 minutes or so, a large mansion came into view. When the car stopped, Kazuo let himself out as a body guard drag the small boy out. "Alright let's gets this over with," Kazuo crack his knuckles and signaled for the body gaurd to follow. The body gaurd griped the young boy tightly and dragged him along into the house.

Echo felt the car stop moving and soon he was dragged out of the car. His eyes widened when he saw a huge mansion in front of him. They weren't taking him to the police? Scenarios began running through his mind frantically. Where they just going to kill him? Make him their slave? He stumbled along as the guards dragged him after the man and he struggled not to panic.

Kazuo turned down a large hallway and made his way into a living room. He slumped onto the nicely furnished couch as the men sat the boy down on his knees. Kazuo took the time to run his hands through his hair and examine the boy in front if him. 'Poor thing looks so hopeless. This is why I hate my job,' Kazuo thought with pity. Leaning forward abit, Kazuo took out his wallet and took out a hundred dollar bill.

Echo was dragged into the room as the man flopped down onto a couch. Echo himself was forced to his knees as the mans feet, his arms still being retrained. He looked up at the man from under his bangs, his long tresses falling around his face. He watched with confusion as the man leaned forward, his confusion growing as the man took out money. Is...Is he going to pay someone to kill me?! His mind immediately thought, going into a panic.

Kazuo sighed," let him go." The men did so, backing up a reasonable distance. Kazuo held the money out to the boy,"here. You can have this, but," Kazuo kept the money out of the boy's reach," since you decided to steal it from me, you have to work for it. From this day on you'll be helping with cleaning the house and cooking."

Echoed brought his wrists to the front and rubbed them as he stared up at the man. He heard the mans words and blinked.

..What..?

He blinked again. He was going to pay him...to basically be a maid? Well, it was certainly better that what he had originally thought was going to be his fate. He bite his lip, gaze switching back and forth between the man's face and his hand. His pride was yelling at him to tell the guy off for even suggesting such a thing but his self-preservation was over-powering that voice. With that money, he could make it go a long way if he stretched. "So..Does that mean I would be staying here while I worked?" He asked softly.

Kazuo smiled softly at the boy's soft reply," guessin' so." Kazuo slid the bill back into his pocket and stood,"make yourself at home,kid." Kazuo then retired to his room, leaving the butler to explain to you your daily chores

Echo blinked as the man exited the room, leaving him kneeling on the carpet. He felt anger swell inside him. He hadn't even said yes! All he asked if he would have stayed there! As he sat there seething a throat was cleared and the boy glanced up to see an elderly man standing there. He was gray-haired, wore glasses and was dressed in a butler's uniform. Echo slowly rose to his feet and the butler bowed. "Greetings. My name is Tanaka and I am the head butler here. However, I get ill easily so there is another man, Sebastian, who fills in for me. Now come and I will give you a tour of the grounds." Echo trailed after the man as he explained things. "Bard is our head cook and manages the kitchens. Finny is the gardener and May-Rin is a maid. Seeing as we are short-staffed, you will be helping whenever you can, be it gardening, cleaning, laundry, cooking. etc. There will be a list of chores you'll help will when you wake every morning." Echo nodded as he was shown where everything was in the mansion. They arrived at a door not far from the kitchens. "You can have this room. You'll have to manage you're own laundry on your own. They stepped inside and Tanaka produced a tape measure. "Kindly shed your clothes so you can be measured for your uniform."

Echo blinked but when the other man refused to be moved he quietly slid out of his clothes. The butler blinked, taken aback by the sight a bruises and scars decorating Echo's body. However he didn't comment and quickly took his measurements. As the boy was putting his clothes back on Tanaka headed out of the room. "The uniform shall be done tomorrow. For now, why don't you go see if Bard needs help preparing dinner?" Echo nodded and headed for the kitchens. He poked his head inside and saw a tall blonde man chopping up vegetables and depositing them into a pot. The boy cleared his throat and the man glanced up. He grinned. "So, you're the new boy May-Rin told me about?" Echo nodded. "I was told to come see if you needed any help." He said, fidgeting under Bard's gaze. The blonde man regarded him for a moment before gesturing for him to come over. "Chop up these while I start on the roast." He commanded, handing Echo his knife. The boy took his place and began chopping. "So, what's your name kid?" "Echo." He answered. Bard laughed. "Echo? What kind of name is that?" Echo gave a shrug. "My mother thought it sounded cute." He mumbled, hearing Bard snicker. It was soon quiet, the silence only broken by Bard's humming. Soon the vegetables were done and Echo was shooed out to go help May-Rin set the table. He sighed and made his way towards the dining room.

(Sorry if I got carried away there >

Soon Echo was helping Bard and May-Rin carry out dinner and setting it on the table. Tanaka went upstairs and knocked on Kazuo's door. "Sir? Dinner is ready." He called. While the rest of the servants waited for their employer's arrival in the dining hall, May-Rin and Bard explained to Echo how he should act and what he should and should not say.

Kazuo heard the call for dinner. With a sigh, he made his way out his room and down the hallway. 'I wonder how the kids' doing,' Kazuo thought to himself.

When Kazuo stepped into the dining hall all of the servants, even Echo bowed though Bard almost had to force him to do it. When the man was seated May-Rin stepped forward to serve him while Echo watched, knowing he was going to have to do it sooner or later.

Kazuo glanced over at the boy. He began to snicker then suddenly burst with laughter," why such a serious face,kid?!"

Echo jumped as Kazuo suddenly burst into laughter and he gave him a bewildered look. Serious face? He had been looking serious? Indeed he had for, unaware to Echo, he had had a concentrated look on his face as he watched May-Rin carefully. Even though he had been literally forced into this, he saw that since he wasn't getting out of it he might as well accept it. And anything Echo does he does to the best of his ability. He dislikes being a burden and so vowed that he would not weigh these people down by being incompetent.

Kazou died down on his laughter and ate, leaning back in his chair. "What's my schedule for tomorrow?," his finished his food, wiping his mouth

Izumi smiled"start to go to class again, I think Mei wish for you to go back to class" he jumped down from stone

"You have a meeting in the morning with the Board of Directors. After that you have paper work to fill out. "Tanaka answered from beside the door. May-Rin finished serving Kazuo and stepped back beside Echo to wait for further orders.

(It's fine. We all make mistakes ^^)