Can we please get more profile badge icon thingies

Sora Aurakai

Ive been looking through the shop in all the star sections and I can honestly say I never heard of 95% of those characters. I mean, I got roxas, but I'd rather have sora from kindgom hearts. Also I've seen a buncha animes as well, but none of them seem to be present. Ex: Fairy Tail, Guilty Crown, Sword Art Online, Magi and many others. Also I may have not looked hard enough, but why u no len kagamine :/ *Just a suggestion, please don't hurt me. *cowers in fear*

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sora Aurakai

• Saga

• Tetsu

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I would like that too ^__^ there needs to be KAITO of vocaloid. x3 and Kaneki Ken and Hide x3

Hello.

It's rather weird you state 95% are unknown when very famous anime titles are put there as well manga titles, more famous than SAO and bunch of titles I can give you. Not only yaoi genre but also shounen. In fact, we only gather famous anime/ manga titles. Such as:

- Ao no Exorcist

- Naruto

- Shingeki no Kyojin

- Free!

- Kuroko no Basuke

- K [the Animaiton]

- Makai Ouji

- Noragami

- Togainu no Chi

And I can keep going on and on.

We update the IShop kind of when some famous titles gather and we release at once, so you can check now and then this thread ->

When we add new things, you will find it there.

Next update in the IShop, your request might be considered.

Saga

I don't watch much anime and I havin't read a single manga book, believe me or not.

- - - Updated - - -

yarp all that stuff is foreign to me, I am afraid I don't know any of them besides blue exorcist and naruto.

Well, then it's strictly about you, not because the titles are unknown or infamous. I will consider your request for more cards from the titles you mentioned.

yeah, my unknowing self xD. Bleach, Fairy Tail, Digimon, Pokemon, Detective Konan, Black Butler, Death Note, Log Horizon. These animes are also my other suggestions if possible, just throwing them in there as well. I know there is sebastion from Black Butler, but is Ciel there?

Alright, time to try to hunt him down!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I almost forgot, there is a tales of character too (Yuri Lowell) since tales of symphonia is one of the games turned anime as well, would it be possible to get Genis Sage?

My life could be complete if that happened :3