[18+] You Belong to Me (Zombie_In_A_Box x Rem)

Remalade

"Ah, of course." Ryuuto chuckled. "I know getting spanked is your favorite. Perhaps we can look into that when we return from the movie." he promised with a grin. Honestly, Ryuuto loved this as well. There was just something about the sounds Yukki made and the feeling of his round ass in his hands as he roughly spanked him and left his cheeks a flushed red that he couldn't resist. He swallowed hard at the thought and tried not to let his mind wander too far, lest he get a bit too excited right now.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Remalade

There was absolutely no doubt Ryuuto's words got Yukki exited. He glanced back at his Master, nodding slightly, already looking forward to it. Oh, the pleasure of spanking... The brunet absolutely loved getting Ryuuto to spank him - it was brutal, rough, usually he had a toy in his ass, and it was absolutely incredible. He hoped they could take it further, even if he wasn't sure how. There was always this need for him to push himself further, to be able to please the man... However right then, another concern made itself known in the sound of a loud rumble. Yukki was hungry... "Um- I..." He stumbled over his words, embarrassment taking over. "...Can we eat first?"

Ryuuto noticed the sound and smiled a bit at his embarrassment. Seriously, why was this brunet so damn cute? "Sure. There's a nice restaurant attached to the hotel. Are you feeling well enough to walk now or are you still sore?" he asked softly, giving his thigh a gentle squeeze. After so much last night, it was no wonder that Yukki had been a little sore but he hoped that the bath had helped.

Yukki let out a soft grunt when his thigh was squeezed, shifting between the other's legs. "I-I'm still a bit sore, but I think I can walk..." He said softly and looked around the spaceous bathroom. He found himself wishing Ryuuto had a fancy home like this... The bed alone was a blessing. It was huge and soft; perfect for sex, in his opinion. The boy sighed softly as he closed his eyes, leaning back against the warm chest. He should wash up at last. All he did so far was get the cum out, and he needed to at least wash his hair out.

"Alright, hurry and get washed up so we can leave." Ryuuto responded, beginning to wash himself with the hotel's aromatic complimentary soap. He washed his hair as well and made sure not to get any shampoo in his eyes as he rinsed it out. When he was done, he somewhat patiently waited for Yukki to finish. He couldn't help thinking that this moment between them was very calm. Even if he didn't say it outright, he always enjoyed their moments like this.

Yukki nodded obediently and began washing himself off as well. Several times, his ass rubbed against Ryuuto's cock, making him feel proud as he didn't immediately turn to sex. The boy was done a bit after the other, his hair even messier than usual when wet. Hair was his most common problem in the mornings... The brunet glanced at his Master, a soft smile on his face. "We can go now~" He said somewhat happily, his eyes sparkling.

Ryuuto nodded and carefully stood up, helping Yukki stand and step out of the tub as well. He reached over and drained the tub, then grabbed one of the pristine white towels and handed it to the brunet. He took another and wrapped it around his waist before turning to Yukki. "Make sure you dry your hair well, otherwise you'll get sick." he muttered, gently running his hands through the other's damp locks.

Yukki gladly used any help he managed to get while standing up. The brunet lightly held onto Ryuuto as he huffed, his hips still feeling sore. "Ah, okay!" He said with a soft smile when he got the towel. Gods, those words sounded so sweet... The young male dried out his hair and body before wrapping the towel around his waist as well. Unlike Ryuuto's, his neck had hickeys, as well as his chest. The boy always felt proud when looking at them...

Ryuuto focused on drying himself off, only glancing over at the brunet when they were both done. His eyes traced over Yukki's slightly flushed skin, taking in the marks that he had left all over his neck and chest. Ryuuto managed to hold in a smile, but he felt strangely happy seeing Yukki like this. He'd always thought that he was beautiful, and seeing him with those hickeys made him feel as if Yukki was truly his. A warm feeling spread through his chest at the thought, and he pressed a lingering kiss to his lips before leaving the bathroom. Ryuuto dropped the damp towel into the hamper for the maids to retrieve, then went over to his organized clothes. He was dressed in no time, and waited on the couch for Yukki.

Yukki felt the other's eyes on him, but didn't do or say anything that would indicate it. The boy nearly shivered in delight after realising that the mere sight of his body lured Master closer... It really was an amazing feeling. The brunet followed Ryuuto quietly, gulping down the beginning of lust when his Master tossed to towel away into the laundry. Following the example,Yukki was feeling a bit weird completely nude... That led to him covering up a little bit, almost as if he was embarrassed. Yukki dressed up in a few minutes, also having applied some cream for his sore hips and ass; mainly so that today's evening they would be able to "play" again. Gosh, the merethought of it made him shudder in delight.

"We can go, I'm ready." Yukki said softly, wearing a pair of light jeans, a long-sleeved shirt and a loose hoodie on top. The boy adored loose, big clothing... He sometimes "borrowed" Master's shirts, too...

Ryuuto glanced up at him when he spoke, taking in his outfit. He always thought that Yukki looked rather adorable when his delicate frame was draped in loose clothing. His eyebrows scrunched together in thought when he noticed a familiar design on the sleeve poking out from under his hoodie. "Is that my shirt?" he asked lightly, standing up from the couch and going over to him. Upon closer inspection, he realized that it was indeed his shirt, and he gave a soft smile. "How cute..." he muttered. Ryuuto grabbed his wallet and the room key before leading Yukki out the door. The restaurant was already connected to the hotel, so there wasn't much of a far trip. The dining area was more casual than fancy, and they were soon seated at a small table . "Is there anything in particular that you want?" he asked as he handed him a menu.

Yukki gulped down nervously when Ryuuto stood up and walked closer. Unconsciously, he tugged the hoodie down a little bit more until his cheeks flushed bright red at the awfully embarrassing question. "I-uh..." He mumbled softly, his face going red at the comment. "Yeah..." The boy admitted finally, nervously tugging on the hoodie. At least the hoodie was his own - a warm, fluffy hoody... His favorite, actually. The brunet adored warm clothing in general; the exception being during sex, or when his Master requested, obviously. Dammit, he'd crossdress for the man if he was asked to - as long as it wasn't filmed or photographed.

While they were walking to the restaurant, Yukki managed to collect himself and sat down looking carefree again. "I don't know yet.." He muttered softly while taking the menu. The boy tilted his head to one side while looking through the breakfast foods. "Oh, they have pancakes! I want the ones with raspberries and chocolate." The brunet said and smiled softly at the other male.

Ryuuto gave him a few minutes to deliberate as he looked over his own menu. He glanced up when he heard Yukki speak again, a smile forming at his choice. It was well into the afternoon and he wanted breakfast food, and of course, it sounded extremely sugary. He couldn't say that he was surprised. Ryuuto had settled on a bowl of soup and a side salad when the waitress arrived. Her eyes immediately went to the dark-haired man, and she gave him a coy smile as she asked for his order. Ryuuto barely glanced her way as he recited his order and asked for a glass of wine. The young woman's smile faltered a bit, and she turned to Yukki with a false politeness as she asked him the same question. Even as she waited for the brunet to answer, her eyes kept flickering back to Ryuuto.

Yukki just hated not getting breakfast whenever he woke up. Five in the morning? Breakfast first. Two in the afternoon? Breakfast. That was just him! The brunet didn't see Ryuuto's smile though, so he stayed perfectly cool with his order. The boy glanced up at the waitress when she came to their table, a flash of jealousy running through his eyes. He quickly muttered out his order and looked away, a small frown on his face. No, he certainly didn't like anyone else as much as touching his Master, yet who was he to say that out loud? He was just a pet, just a toy... Not that he disliked it. However, he despised people like this woman. His jealousy was obvious as he played with the hem of the shirt, staring at it with his lips pursed into a frown.

Ryuuto glanced across the table at Yukki, noticing his frown. Why did he look so upset? He was about to ask him what was wrong when the waitress returned. She set down his glass of wine, leaning in a little bit too close. Ryuuto caught the glimpse of jealousy in the brunet's eyes at her actions and suddenly understood the situation. He remained silent until the waitress left again. It was rare for him to see Yukki get jealous, and he couldn't deny that it was kind of endearing. The fact that he cared about him enough to get upset made him want to smile. However, he managed to keep a straight face as he took a sip of his wine. "Stop worrying. You look cuter when you smile than when you frown." he said lightly.

Yukki was glad that Master at least didn't pay too much attention to the waitress. He glanced up immediately when the man spoke, feeling a pout forming as he looked away again. "I don't like her." He muttered out and sighed, looking back at Ryuuto. The young male wanted some kind of proof that he was still the one for his Master. The brunet couldn't take it if another pet appeared at some point. He'd be so jealous... However, he did smile lightly when he heard Master say his smile was cuter than his frown.

Ryuuto couldn't help but smile at his pet's cute pouting. "I'll handle it." he assured, glad that he was able to at least coax a smile out of him. Even if his pouting was cute, he didn't like the idea of someone bothering Yukki or making him upset. The waitress returned a few minutes later with their food and Ryuuto reached over and took the brunet's hand, resting their intertwined fingers on the table where she would be able to see. He waited until she had finished setting their food down before looking up at her. "Excuse me, could we get a different waiter please? You're making my lover uncomfortable..." he muttered. The waitress glanced at their clasped hands on the table and frowned slightly despite the embarrassed flush on her face. She left quickly, and a few minutes later, a much older man came to the table. "Good afternoon, sir. I'm so sorry about that situation. I am the manager and I'll be serving you now. And please allow me to make your dessert free of charge as an apology." he added with a polite bow of the head. Ryuuto thanked him and he disappeared to the back of the restaurant. "Feeling better?" the dark haired man asked with a chuckle.

Yukki was certain he looked just as embarrased as the waitress when his hand was taken. The brunet lightly gripped onto it, glancing up at Ryuuto with a shy smile as he waited for the woman to go. However, when Ryuuto requested for a new waiter, the boy was sure his face lit up in embarrassment, just like some Christmas lights. He ended up hiding his face in his other hand, muffled groaning coming from his side. Yukki nodded at the question, peeking through his fingers at the other man. "Y-You didn't have to do that..." He muttered softly, his cheeks still red. They caused a little bit of a scene, he could hear people whispering around them. One of his biggest fears was publicity - be it public sex or punishment, or just photos taken of him. However, he wasn't too sure whether he'd told Master yet...

"So... We can get a free dessert?" He asked, hoping to stop thinking about that embarrassing situation soon.

Ryuuto hadn't expected Yukki to be so embarrased by his actions, but he wasn't concerned about the people around them in the slightest. Publicity wasn't something that was a big deal to Ryuuto, so he didn't understand why the brunet was so flustered. "I wasn't going to just let her continue to upset you." he shrugged. "And yes, we get free dessert. Although you'll probably end up enjoying it more than I will." he smiled slightly, letting go of Yukki's hand so that they could finally eat.

Yukki smiled softly, pulling his hand to himself, his fingers shaking the slightest bit with nervousness. He let out a soft chuckle at the coment, nodding slightly before starting to eat. It took him a few minutes to collect himself and actually enjoy his extremely sugary breakfast. He would need the energy for later, if his Master's plans didn't change. Yukki soon found himself drifting through his fantasies; precisely Master spanking him with the whip and hand, doing it long enough for him to cum... The boy was staring at the left over chocolate while licking his lips unconsciously. Gosh, he wanted it...

Ryuuto ate his own food, pleased with the taste. For all the money he would probably be paying for this hotel restaurant's meal, he expected it to be as good. He was just finishing up when he glanced across the table and saw Yukki's dazed expression. Was he feeling sick? Maybe he'd had too much sugar? Yukki licked his lips, and Ryuuto's eyebrows rose in surprise. When the brunet did something like that, it was usually because he was thinking of something perverted. "Thinking about our plans for tonight?" he asked with a coy grin, lowering his voice so he wouldn't be overheard.

Yukki's head shot up in surprise at the question, eyes wide. "How?.." He muttered out before slowly realizing the exact situation he was in. The boy's face was turning redder each second until he looked away, nibbling on his bottom lip. "...Yes..." He finally gave an answer, staring away with an embarrassed expression on his face. He still couldn't understand how Master knew that. Was he a mind reader?

Ryuuto figured that he knew Yukki well enough to tell what he was thinking about from just reading his facial expressions. That, and it was probably just a lucky guess. He grinned at the growing blush on Yukki's cheeks. "Why do you look so embarrased? I'm excited as well. I can't wait to hear you begging for more as I spank you until your ass is so sore that you can't even sit down." he said softly, a teasing tone in his voice. He wasn't trying to purposely embarrass him, but seeing Yukki so flustered was something he loved.

Yukki found himself wide-eyed, lips parted while he stared at his Master. The brunet took in a sharp breath, shifting uncomfortably in the chair while moving his hands to his lap. He... Was getting aroused. In a restaurant. Only from what he heard. The boy stared down, chewing on his bottom lip to try and stop the arousal. "M-Master, could you not?..." He whispered timidly, a begging tone in his voice. Yukki didn't want to walk out covering up his groin.

Ryuuto shook his head and looked away pointedly. "I guess I got a bit carried away. I'm sorry, Yukki." he muttered. Without even trying to, he'd also effected himself as well. He managed to let his mind wander to other things, trying to tame the arousal growing in his pants. Hearing Yukki's begging tone had made him even more excited for tonight, but he tried not to think about it. "Have you decided what you want for dessert? Even though I'm sure your meal was sugary enough." he smiled, handing the brunet a dessert menu from the center of the table and sipping his wine casually.