[18+] You Belong to Me (Zombie_In_A_Box x Rem)

Remalade

Ryuuto's soft carresses quickly reached Yukki's subconsciousness. His whimpers quieted down until they were completely gone. Yet, instead of sleeping some more, the young brunet woke up. His eyes were the slightest bit teary from the dream and his obvious sleepiness - his expression just screamed of his lack of sleep. Golden eyes were still hooded, pink lips parted slightly, skin flushed the lightest bit from the warmth surrounding him so nicely. "Good morning..." He muttered softly with a scratchy voice.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Remalade

"Morning." Ryuuto muttered back, a slight yawn parting his lips. He rubbed his eyes tiredly but didn't move from his comfortable spot, seeing as he didn't really feel like getting up just yet. He could tell that Yukki was tired as well from his lidded eyes and rough voice. "You should go back to sleep, you look exhausted." he muttered, although he didn't want him to have another nightmare. His finger gently ran over Yukki's flushed cheek as he waited for a response.

Yukki whined softly at what he heard from his Master, not really wanting to go back to sleep now that he'd woken up. "I'm fiine..." He grumbled softly as he cuddled up close, not really looking like he could even stay awake for long. Seriously, if he was to stay still for a while, there was no doubt he'd just fall back asleep. Yesterday was exhausting, and the nightmare wasn't fun either. The brunet right now, however, was the definition of someone who desperately needed more sleep, yet absolutely refused to acknowledge it. That was just how he was...

Ryuuto couldn't help but smile at the brunet's words. Yukki reminded him of a child that wanted to get up and go to the zoo while his parents were still in bed. "Fine, you can stay up if you want, but I'm going back to sleep." he muttered, wrapping an arm around him when he cuddled close but still settled against the pillow as if he was about to doze off. He was curious to see if Yukki would persist and try to get him to stay up, or if he would simply give in and go back to sleep.

Yukki's brain registered what Ryuuto said, but he was too sleepy to process the meaning of them at first. When he finally got it, the brunet muttered out something along the lines of "okay, me too then" and was asleep in a very short time. The brunet slept curled up into a ball against his Master's chest with no sound other than his breathing. The young male looked weirdly like a bunny in his sleep... He looked almost fluffy. Probably because of his hair sticking out in every direction possible.

Ryuuto was rather pleased when Yukki decided to go back to sleep as well, since it meant that he could have more time of uninterrupted rest. He tried to drift off as well, but it slowly became apparent that he was wide awake now. Of course Yukki would wake him up and then leave him while he slept peacefully. Ryuuto sighed and decided to just enjoy the relaxation, even if he couldn't sleep. He gently smoothed down his brunet locks and absentmindedly rubbed Yukki's back, glancing down at his face half-hidden in his chest. His pet really was so cute.

Yukki slept like a baby for at least three more hours. The brunet only woke up when a ray of sun was falling on his face making him grumble softly before hiding his face deeper. Yukki's eyes opened as he lifted his head upon realizing he wasn't dreaming anymore. His hair was a complete mess from all of his tossing and turning, therefore making him look even cuter. "I'm really awake now." Yukki mumbled with a soft yawn as he rubbed his eyes with a sleepy smile on his face. It was so nice laying next to Master like this...

As he laid quietly, Ryuuto couldn't help but think about the brunet curled up next to him. His peaceful sleeping suggested that the nightmares had subsided, and he was glad for that. He was also glad that Yukki was enjoying the trip so far, but it was an odd feeling. Ryuuto usually wasn't one to go out of his way to do something for someone else, yet here he was doing so much for the younger man. He also didn't care much about other people's feelings, yet somehow he was always thinking about how Yukki was feeling. He couldn't help wondering what it was that made him care so much about him. Thinking so deeply made him a bit tired, and Ryuuto was soon drifting back to sleep. He woke again when he felt the other shifting on the bed and burrowing into his chest. Sitting up a bit, the man yawned slightly and glanced at him. "That's good to hear." he muttered, not even bothering to smooth down his hair because it would probably get messy again and it looked even cuter than before. "Anything you want to do today? Even though it's past noon and the day is mostly gone."

Yukki was slowly coming to an understanding that most of his body felt stiff. He moved his neck to all sides, cracking it lightly, then his arms and legs... That was when he realized his hips and lower back hurt. A lot. "I want a long, hot bath." The brunet muttered out as he moved back close, absolutely loving the feeling of his Master's bare skin underneath his fingertips. The boy slowly dragged them up and down, playing with various ornaments as they slid down the other's thigh, making the younger sigh out softly. "I really like sleeping with you..." He muttered out absentmindedly, trailing up the 'V' of Ryuuto. Unintentionally, his touches were getting a little too intimate for the morning like this.

Ryuuto nodded and was about to get out of bed to run the bath, but hesitated when the other moved closer. He leaned into his touch slightly, the trace of Yukki's fingers feeling so good against his skin. His eyebrows raised when the brunet's fingers wandered lower. "Trying to seduce me, my pet?" he chuckled, a grin pulling at his lips as he looked down at him. "And I like sleeping with you, too." he added, pressing a light kiss to his forehead.

Yukki's face flushed in embarrassment as he was called out about his actions. He stopped his hand midway the other's thigh, staring off to the side with a blush across his cheeks. It only increased with the soft, light kiss to his forehead - moments when Master acted like this were a treasure... There were more of them now though, so Yukki was feeling rich. A soft sigh left his mouth as he lifted his head back and pressed a soft, sweet kiss to Ryuuto's lips, a little bit hesitantly. Perhaps nothing bad would happen... With this thought in mind, the brunet closed his eyes and moved one hand around the other's neck, wishing for the moment to last just a bit longer...

Ryuuto was surprised but pleased by the soft kiss. His hands held onto Yukki's waist as he kissed back, pressing against his lips lightly. Feeling the brunet's hand on his neck, he pulled him in a bit closer. The warm embrace made him smile slightly, and he couldn't deny the pleasant feeling emanating through his body. He often felt like this around Yukki, but he hadn't really paid any attention to it until recently.

Yukki's hand was slowly moving upwards, gently combing through the other's hair while keeping the kiss sweet and gentle. Finally pulling away, the boy looked a little embarrassed, his lips still parted. "...Your lips are sweet..." He finally muttered out, looking up at the man. Kisses like this gave him hope that maybe it wasn't just sex that tied them together. Maybe... Maybe there was actually something more. Maybe it was the beginning of love? He sure hoped for that to be the case.

Ryuuto looked down at him as he pulled away, smiling at his words and flushed cheeks. "You're so silly." he muttered in response. "Let's get the bath going." he added. Ryuuto gave him a quick peck on the lips before getting up. It had been so long since he'd actually stood up, and he stretched languidly on the way to the bathroom. It was rather large, and the jacuzzi-style tub was certainly big enough for two. He turned on the warm water, and the room was soon filled with steam. He also poured in some relaxing bath soap to ease Yukki's soreness, and set out some towels for them both. He then returned to the bedroom. "Are you ready, Yukki?" he asked.

Yukki smiled softly to his Master, shifting in the bed when he left. As Ryuuto stopped to stretch, the brunet could lay his eyes upon the perfectly sculpted body, the delicious looking muscles and perfect skin. Gods, seeing Master naked like this was almost like Heaven... The boy unconsciously licked his lips, sighing out dreamily at the thought that he belonged to this man. Weirdly, it was such an amazing thought! When he came back, Yukki smiled and nodded, pulling away the covers. He didn't even attempt to stand up... Thrre was dried cum on his leg and in his ass. He wanted to wash it out already...

Ryuuto shook his head when Yukki didn't even attempt to get up. "I'm getting a sense of déjà vu right now." he muttered, going over to the other side of the bed. He pulled the brunet into his arms and carried him bridal-style into the bathroom. Conveniently, Yukki was already naked, so he simply lowered him into the bathtub. He then stepped in as well, taking his usual spot behind him with the other's back comfortably against his chest. The warm water was soothing for both of their tense muscles, and the calming soap smelled very good.

Yukki let out an embarrassed chuckle, wrapping both arms around his neck as he was being carried to the bathroom. Truthfully, he adored being carried around, as long as he didn't have to look down. The brunet kept his eyes on the other's chest and neck until the moment his body was set into the water where Ryuuto soon joined. Yukki's first action and need was washing off the cum. Leaning against the older male proved to be a very good position to do so. "I hope you don't mind..." The brunet muttered softly as he scooped the cum out, lightly biting down on his lip.

Ryuuto shrugged at his words, even holding onto him so he wouldn't lose his balance. He relaxed against the edge of the tub when Yukki was finished and gave a quiet sigh of relief. After all they had done last night, it felt so much better to just be calm. He held onto Yukki's waist loosely and unknowingly traced light patterns on his skin as he tried to plan out how they would spend the remaining two days of their vacation.

Yukki was so glad Master didn't do anything else while he cleaned up. It felt so good to lean back against the warm, muscular chest when he was done, as well as feel tender fingers tracing over his waist. Sometimes they tickled, causing the boy to shift a bit, or release a soft giggle. He moved closer, raising his head to look up at Ryuuto with a soft smile on his face. "What are you thinking about?" The boy asked quietly, slowly tracing the other's features with his eyes.

Ryuuto blinked a few times as he was brought out of his thoughts by the other's soft voice. He glanced down at him, the smile on Yukki's face almost making him smile as well. "Just thinking of how we should spend the next two days..." he responded. He was planning on saving going to the hot spring until the last day, but that still left tomorrow open. Yukki had shown an interest in the animals on their way here, perhaps they could find an aquarium or petting zoo to visit? He wasn't sure. "Any ideas?" he asked.

Yukki smiled when he received the answer and snuggled into him a bit more; he couldn't help it when it was so warm... "Ideas? Umm... I don't think I want to walk around too much today." He muttered out with a soft blush on his cheeks. The brunet sighed out softly and turned his gaze up to the ceiling. "I don't know what is there to do here, I've never been here..." He finally said, feeling as if he'd somehow disappointed his Master with this.

"I agree. I was thinking of just staying in today. The hotel has its own movie theater so that's something that doesn't require much movement, so maybe we could do that today?" Ryuuto proposed. He noticed the tone in Yukki's voice and frowned slightly. Was he alright? "Don't worry about it, my pet. I'll figure out something." he reassured, kissing him on the temple and relaxing against the side of the tub. Finding an aquarium or something for Yukki would probably be a good idea. He would keep it a surprise, of course.

Yukki smiled and nodded, closing his eyes while thinking about how fun it would be to watch a movie with Master... However, that was nothing compared to that warm, giddy feeling in his chest at what Ryuuto said next, and the kiss to his temple. The boy had a warm, sweet smile on his face as well as a blush on his cheeks as he shifted, sinking deeper into the water in slight embarrassment. "Master... Can we, um... Can we use all that sometime again?" He asked quietly, reffering to the costume and toys they got. Honestly, he liked each one of them... Especially the whip.

Both surprised and amused, Ryuuto hesitated at first. He loved how Yukki could be so sweet, yet his mind was often on something much more perverted. And the blush on his cheeks was so cute as well. "Oh, you liked them? Which one did you like best?" he asked, a teasing tone in his voice. He couldn't deny that he had enjoyed what they'd bought as well, and there was no doubt in his mind that they'd be using them again, but he wanted to hear Yukki say it himself.

Yukki knew his cheeks burned up at the question, his gaze turned away. "I... The whip..." He muttered softly, clearly embarrassed to admit that. Spankings he loved the most of all, that was for sure... In fact, one of his most often fantasies was being spanked by Master real, real good. One spanking that would make him cum, one that would leave his ass red like a tomato. That was certainly something he needed...