Beauty in Insainity

EnKay

They wondered more and more into the gardens, the passageway still a bit narrow. Once in a while some of the dripping vines and tentacles would slither up and try to touch them, but a simple slap was enough to make them shrivel back to where they where. He listened to Xion as they walked but he couldn't help give a nervous smile "Oh that? Once in a while my brother bites me or beats me up. He has been doing it more lately." He figured that he shouldn't lie about his own injuries and he did have a small amount of vitae running through his body so the bruises should be gone by tomorrow.

Soon the narrow passage way opened up into an underground cavern. Some of the plants had a glow about them that lit up the garden. There was rustling in the grass and the shrubs, some small whimpers can be heard. Once in a while a small head would show. Creatures with hollow dark eyes, dark harden skin and various plants about their bodies, more noticeable on the top of their heads. If these things where human, they don't remember anything of their past lives and now seem to be frightful creatures.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EnKay

• Nikolas

Xion walked thought the garden as they went deeper and deeper he would smirk as he heard what the brother was doing to Abel he would have a little chat with that one later. He soon looked at everything as they wandered around licking his lips as he stared at Abel as he chuckled some softly " Well these gardens are indeed amazing I would have to say I haven't seen such an extensive collection like this since my older brother's lab." he would let his head tilt to the side a moment as he slowed up then stopped staring at one of the creatures before looking up to Abel.

" What do you think about coming home with me when I leave here?" he asked as he soon looked out the corner of his eye at Abel a long moment then slowly turned taking slow paced steps toward the young male with a smile as he held his head to the side some. He was looking devious as he wanted to see his reaction fully for that moment as he tilted his head watching him.

He was about to wonder around more until something made him stop in his tracks. He turned around and seemed to have a confused look in his eyes. He searched on Xion's expression, wondering if he was joking or not and was still baffled by what the other had to say "come again? I'm not sure I heard that correctly." His mind was hoping that his ears where not playing tricks on him and that he could leave this place forever with Xion and see what else there was "Leave this place? With you?" He didn't want to seem too excited as a smile formed on his face "Yes please, this was what I was born for after all!" It was most revenants dream to leave their home and serve a master of their very own.

Xion looked at him as he stopped in front of him then took hold of Abel's chin the leaned down toward him as he smirked for a moment then dipped his head toward him. " I'm not joking Abel I want you." He spoke in a husky manner as he let his lips graze against Abel's. He would smirk down at him then pull him close to his body " Glad you agree then I will take you home arrange paying for you and everything long as you wish to be." he said as he grinned then trailed his hand through his hair as he let his eyes wander over him. He would bite his lip some then shakes his head a bit with a snicker as he trailed a fingertip along his cheek with a smile.

" So is there anything you wish to say..." he asked as he nipped the boys lip then held him close by his waist tightly with a grin.

He blushed when Xion was getting close, wanting to squirm away before his heart exploded. In the back of his head he somewhat knew that vampires had no need for sex, but Xion was on another level of sensual to him. The feeling of the others hand going through his hair felt very comforting to him. He understood why cats loved this kind of attention now. He did hope that he wasn't going to be too expensive, but it's not like many wanted him here other than the odd creatures.

He leaned back when his waist was caught in the embrace and looked down "mmn, nothing else to say. Other than I'm not very good with my talents yet... so.... will you teach me?"

Xion stared at him with a chuckle as he looked into his eyes with a smile " Well I am glad then you want to be mine and everything." He stated as he moved to pick him up then was thinking as he shook his head some. " Well lets see you go get cleaned up and I speak with everyone I need to." he would shake his head some then moved along to go do so speaking to everyone he needed to buy Abel as he smirked sly like smile going to the study.

• 2 weeks later...

As he was picked up he wiggled his legs as he stared at Xion. He was only reminded how helpless he was around a vampire, he truly felt weightless against him. He waited until Xion had placed him back down and ran out of the garden. A few of the strange red vines seemed to wave good bye to the little one before a few slowly started to wrap around Xion's waist. It seemed to be attempting to gently tug Xion towards a certain direction. It was up to Xion if he wanted to attack the vine or let it pull him in.

The little revenant simple continued running, not sure where he was running too. He was just simply running for joy through the dark night. He finally stopped right in front of the house as he continued to smile while looking up at the moon. He took a deep breath and started thanking the gentle and comforting moon. He tilted his head, smiling "Funny, your glow is so gentle... yet... are you not reflecting the sun's rays? But any way, I thank you for bringing me Xion..."