Beauty in Insainity

EnKay

Xion had spent the day resting for the first time in years he had a dream it was different one that made him smile. He was dreaming about the young male he had now taken into his room and now was thinking of making him his own personal ghoul. He would have such a vivid one about the boy feeding off of him and having his way with the other, that small naked form squirming under his body as he embraced him. He would start to wake as dusk descended on the area the sun wasn't even down yet when he had risen.

Soon as he woke up he noticed the flowers about the room causing him to get up and move about to check out the lovely flowers then he soon found the items he had requested of Abel. He chuckled the boy had actually done it for him he was proving to be more then what he thought he would be. Flicking his hair back he would stretch turning to move about the darkened room to search out what he wanted to wear for the night to prep for his bath. He soon gotten an idea about the boy and himself he could have a dinner and a bath at this point.

He soon turned to ring the bell to summon someone to call upon Abel at this point soon as a maid enter to turn on the lamps and things in his room he stood there in his pj pants his chest pale in the light. He would smile looking at her " Send Abel to me and I wish to have a bath as well tonight." He would say in a casual manner before he moved to pull on the silk robe he had with a smile before briskly walking around the room to take in everything the boy had brought to him.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EnKay

• Nikolas

He had stayed hidden even when the maid had came in to the room and spoke. He thought he was really clever hiding in the flowers and even stayed hidden well after the maid left. He thought that they would have a hard time finding him when he was here the whole time. He was watching Xion through the flowers, which made the other male seem more beautiful. His pale frame was surrounded in beautiful flowers from his point of view and he only wished he had a camera. It was only half an hour later when the maid came in, she had a grimace on her face not wanting her to tell Xion the bad news

"I'm sorry, we will be sure to punish him later. It was his duty to attend to you on your request... we simply don't know where he went."

Right after she had said that he could not contain himself. Not because he was scared of being punished, but he thought it would be the perfect timing to show himself. He popped out of the pile that was next to the bed "I'm right here!" he chimmed. His hair was a mess and had petals and flowers in it. He seemed to be covered in dirt and his hands looked a bit messy. The maid sighed and shook her head

"... I guess I will take my leave then" she said before leaving the room.

Abel watched her as she left then his attention went to Xion "I bet you didn't notice I was here. Soooo... how did I do?" he was hoping to get an A+ on this request.

Xion had stared at the maid for a long moment as he shook his head some with a sigh as he stared at the maid. He would eye her as he had been about to respond to her just then Abel popped out the flowers. He would turn to look at the boy with a smirk as he let his eyes wander over him for a long moment. He would wave the maid off " I will take care of punishing him personally." he said as he slowly walked toward him with a devious grin tilting his head as he was very proud of the boy personally.

Xion would let his eyes wander over him curiously as he stopped in front of him then leaned toward him with a impish grin " Your such a good boy you get an A+ for getting everything I asked for. But you get docked points for hiding from me but then again you get extra points for being such a good boy at hiding." He would say with a sly grin then moved to take hold of him by his shirt if allowed to pull him closer to him " So are you going to give me dinner and then I get to punish you hmm?"

• 2 weeks later...

He wondered if Xion was only kidding about punishing him as he turned his head to watch the maid take her leave. His attention when back onto the taller approaching figure that was headed his way. He had a good sense of mood and slowly figured out that Xion had no intention of harming him in great amounts... that or the vampire had the best poker face that hid his sadistic behavior.

He let Xion pull him closer, taking in everything he was saying "Of course you can feed on me. But I have to warn you that you can't feed on me every night. I may get much to tired and my blood could thin."

He started to fidget and looked down at what he was wearing. He wasn't sure if he should pull up his sleeves seeing how each vampire had a preferred spot to take blood from "Oh! Where would you like to feed from tonight? I-i'm okay with anywhere"

Xion looked at him he indeed had the best poker face ever when he wanted to use it at all, he would soon look at the boy with a smirk " Oh I know I can't feed from you every night why I am only taking a sip tonight and I'll feed on the pretty maid there that just left." He stated as he placed his hand under Abel chin then leaned forward kissing his lips softly if he wasn't stopped.

" I wish for you to take off your pants and boxer's if you have long ones on then I'll show you where I wish to bite down." he said in a sweet evil manner then tilting his head to the side as he wanted to see what the other's reaction would be to his suggestion to that."

He was starting to get a bit confused when Xion's face came closer and closer before they came in contact with his own lips "Is... is he kissing me?... is he going to cut my lips or tongue?

When Xion pulled away he was just surprised it was just that, a simple kiss. He shouldn't be surprised, maybe there are people who are generally nice who are not ranging sociopaths. Heck Xion was from outside this house after all so it should be no surprise that he would give such a gentle kiss.

He started fawning over the vampire again with rose colored glasses until he heard the new request "Eh my pants?" he said still dazed until his mind snapped back. His soft expression changed to that of shock as he repeated "Eeeeh?! My pants?!" He wondered why on earth Xion would need him to remove those to feed... He stepped back from him and took a few moments to think. He did say that if his underwear was short he could keep them on. He nodded but got behind a large vase filled with flowers "Alright! One moment! But don't look yet I'm not ready!"

He knew he was only making it worse, he was acting like a shy school girl. He pulled his pants down and placed them on a table before sighing and stepping out "Okay! No pants!" he said, his confidence rising.

Xion would smile looking at him as he stared at him seeing him getting his pants off as he let his eyes wander over him. He would move then loft hsi brow some checking his reactions. He would chuckle some then walk close to him to pull the boy over toward the bed " Sit on the bed and don't think that I am going to try and force myself onto you little one." he said as he gave a devilish look.

" Just a certain spot I like to bite that is between your legs." He said as he licked his lips in a sly like manner waiting for him to sit on the bed before he lowered himself to the floor " Where have you been bitten before that you didn't know this one spot?"

He was lead to the bed and started to get a bit more suspicious. He was then reminded that the other wanted to feed and just hoped he didn't mean from his most sensitive organ "Wha? Oh the neck is the most common of course. I never had to remove my pants before. For now his legs were closed as he looked down at Xion. He had to relax soon, not wanting to seem rude.

He relaxed his body, letting his legs open up slightly "I am pretty curious on where you will bite me. This is a tender area ya know. Oh not that I'm not complaining. I feel great so, take more than a sip." He was a bit frightened of this but at the same time it was a bit exciting.

Xion would move to rub his hands up along his leg with a smirk then kneel down to lick along his thigh with a smirk " The thigh well the inner thigh is the best place to get blood without leaving marks that can be seen by all. I personally like to bite there because its a nice place to bite." he teased before nipping softly there with a smirk

" Some like to bite cocks but I don't think that is something I would like to do to you. I've bet you've never got your cock sucked before." he teased as he trailed his other hand letting his nails rack along the other legs inner thigh before he bit down in the most sensual manner he could.

He thought Xion was acting a bit strange. To him this kind of treatment seemed like foreplay and didn't completely buy that it was just a better way of getting blood. In his nervous state he placed his hands on top of the others head "I don't totally buy tha-" he stopped when the other nipped his thigh. He wanted to shut his legs right there but there was a vampire between them! And one that happened to catch his admiration at that. He bared through it as long as he could until finally Xion continued further.

"You're doing this on purpose" he protested in a soft voice. His toes curled as Xion bit down. He was finding it unusual that he found this somewhat arousing and tried to keep his cool. Alas this did not last long as he started to squirm trying to hold back. His hands started to push against Xion in an attempt to push the other's head away but the vampire was just to strong "No more. I feel a bit funny"

Xion looked at him feeling the other shoving his head away he would pull back then lean up toward him with a grin then let his eyes wander over him a long moment. " Relax, honestly you shouldn't have to worry I won't do anything but take a taste." he stated as he looked at the male then pulled back slightly as he let his gaze wander over him intently. He would soon sigh and just sit back giving up for now " Send for the maid for now Xion." He would look irritated as ever as he moved to pull on his jacket then turned gazing at the boy.

" I do need a meal before I go to sit and entertain the others tonight." he stated as he smirked then shrugged a bit " Tell them to seen their less used people gender doesn't matter much to me and they can't have been freshly bitten either." he would move to sit in the chair waiting for Abel to do as he was told.

• 2 weeks later...

He sensed the others irritation as he watched him get up as he himself remained on the bed. He was silent for a few minutes and thought to himself that him begging Xion now to continue would do no good. His body needed time to recover any way from both the arousal and the blood loss. He got up and went to get his pants to slip them on "Alright, I'll get her. I need to eat dinner so I will be with the other non kindred."

When his pants were on he slipped past Xion. He wondered why he told Xion exactly where he was going, it wasn't like he was his master or anything. He opened the door and stood there for a moment not wanting to say anything to ruin Xion's mood any further and slipped on by.

He went to search for the maid. It took him 15 minutes and snuck up on her "Gardina!" he shouted and startled her, making her drop a few books she was carrying. He told her that Xion wanted to feed from her right now and she nodded smiling. It seemed she wanted the new guy to partake in her blood, to her it was her chance to leave this place as well.

Abel watched as she left with a giddy skip in her step. He slowly shook his head and headed towards the separate kitchen for the family. He will admit he was jealous since he knew the more higher up in the family ate with the other vampires and just had food brought to them instead of blood.

Xion would be finishing up tying his tie as he heard Abel state where he was going he was irritated that the boy wasn't to willing but like the idea of a challenge from time to time with his prey. He would then place on his cuff links and things before standing in the mirror, his hands would start to shake as he looked down at them he was slowly starting to notice he would need to feed soon and that was certain. " Hrm, that boy rejects me so much he is so pure I could lick it right off of him." He would turn upon hearing the knock on the door of the girl maid he never did catch her name.

" Sit in the chair girl and lower if you have them on your Nylons, if not I'll just take the liberty of feeding in a moment." He would soon fix his hair into its proper place with the ribbon he wore then moved over to the girl getting down on his knees with a sly sadistic smirk on his features " What's your name again girl and how old are you?" He was curious he always liked to know something about those he was soon to take a feeding from that being said he always found it more fun to tease his prey but not only that he was feeling a bit spiteful toward Abel at this moment. He wanted to test the boys resolve for him if he had his hunches right he could spark some jealousy in the young man, how far would the boy go to be his personal one. Given this girl was pretty and all but he could give some thought of what he desired to her just for this short while.

Abel had made it to the smaller dinning hall and sat down. One of the maids bonked him on the head nagging him about how he should have helped with dinner. He sighed saying he was not a servant, he just liked cooking once in a while. His irritation and worries left as he smiled at the spread. He reached for the pasta and meat loaf but his hand stopped suddenly as the image of Xion entered his head. He did say he should only eat strawberries for one day. He sighed as he looked at the comfort food but instead went for the bowl of sweet berries. His favorite brother snuck up behind him as he bit hard on his neck again "AAAH! OW!" he said yelling, the other members ignoring them since there was currently two sisters who were more interesting, fighting for a steak.

Abel looked behind him and nearly roared at his brother "Damn it! What is with you biting me so much?! You're going to bruise my neck at this rate!" The brother took a strawberry and popped it in his mouth lifting a brow at his smaller brother

"Why are you only eating strawberries, usually you're stuffing your face by now. Whaa do you think you're fat or something?" It seemed his brother was already suspicious about something.

Gardina blushed heavily as she sat down stating her name. She then went on about other details in her life "Well I am 70 years old in human years. That makes me around 17 in revenant years." She was a young fair beauty with pale skin and long silky brown hair that reached her lower back. She looked down at the man who was now on his knees in front of her as she blushed.

Xion smirked at her as he moved to trail his hand over her thigh leaning toward her leg with a smirk as he thought about things " 17 years not bad and you look lovely " He let his eyes wander over the girls face with a smile then soon bit down into her thigh without hesitation at this point. He would soon start to drink from her as he let his tongue tease the flesh around the wound lightly as he was taking time to enjoy her flavor for now.

He would soon lift his gaze up toward her " I think your rather cute Gardina." he whispered softly as he grinned letting his tongue run over his lips with a snicker " Do you wear other clothes other then this maid outfit i think I would love to see you in some lolita or maybe something more to show off your skin." He whispered with a smile as he gave a teasing lick to the wound again as he soon leaned up to bite his lip to draw his own blood to feed to her in return " You'll entertain me right girl." he stated as he pulled her forward by her chin to kiss her lips.

The dinner went on as usual, he tried pushing his brother away as he ate the strawberries as the others ate. Some were polite while others were shouting and having a party for themselves. He had his fill and wondered if he should return to his room or to Xion. He only met him a few short days ago and the vampire did not ask to seem him again tonight. But he did remember that Xion only wanted his company "hua... I wonder what I should do... Well I guess I can sleep in my own room for tonight..." His brother rolled his eyes.

Abel soon left the kitchen and decided that since the night was young he would wonder around the manor. He was in the garden now, always admiring the fresh scent and the romantic views of the place. That and it was perfect to hide in.

Gardina was more than happy to sink into the pleasure she was about to get. When Xion offered his blood he was more than happy! She was delighted since it seemed like forever she was rewarded with the sweet taste of vitae. She licked up the blood and pressed her soft body against Xion "Oh I have other clothes. You just let me know what you want me to wear." She like the others were worried that Xion only fancied that brat Abel. She was so excited to let the others know this isn't true and perhaps was looking for a female servant to aid him outside this place.

Xion would smile then tilted his head to the side as he pulled away from the girl as he stood up wiping his mouth with a smile. He soon turned to go for a walk as he smiled " Arrange for me to see you maybe day after tomorrow for a feeding. I don't wish to drain you dry or make you have anemia." he move to let his eyes wander over the girl " Dress up in something lovely later on." He stated as he moved away to go visit with the others.

" Tell your head of household I wish to speak with them tonight but I would like to tour the gardens tonight." he stated as he picked up his cane then moved to head out the room with a smile " By the way your blood was lovely and I do have a picky way of taste when it comes to blood." He said as he shakes his head to the side then moved away with a grin as he soon headed out into the garden.

Xion would soon find himself strolling around the garden in the moonlight with a sigh as he smiled tilting his had to the side with a grin " Lovely evening..."

Whenever he thought someone was passing by he went into a pile of flowers. Eventually all of this made him hide in a pile of very large white blooms. He sighed from the sweet scent and nectar, finding the plants very potent ".... well... I guess before my bath I can lay here a while." He knew he would get in trouble for crushing the flowers with his weight but as long as he didn't get caught.

However his peace was soon gone as he thought he heard someone coming. He sat up to see who it was and to his surprise he saw Xion "hua.... second time today I hide in the flowers from him...." he ducked his head lower as he watched the other pass by.

Xion would move as he sighed some then tilted his head to the side as he bit his lip a bit trying to think for a long moment as he caught the scent of Abel in the air. He would turn walking toward the flowers bending down as he gazed at them for a long as he chuckled " should I call you my sweet flower instead of by your name." he stated as he tapped his cane against the cobblestone of the walk way. He was curious about the boy with a smile " Why do you hide from me I would take that as a fact you like me a lot then?"He stated as he stood up with a grin moving to walk away.

" So, are you going to come out or stay hidden at this time?" He snickered with a grin then lifted his brow a bit chuckling a bit waiting to see if he was going to indeed come out or not.

When Xion had figured out where he was he came out of hiding sighing as he dusted himself. If it was anyone else he would just dash away. Not wanting to offend Xion he came out of hiding "Okay okay. I am a bit dirty though." He wondered if the family neglected to tell Xion some of the secrets of this garden as he ran and dashed by Xion. He then turned around to face him "Hey, did you know that this garden has secret art our family made in it? Stand still and smell, sure there are flowers but a lot are really our experiments. You wanna see some before I take you into the flesh garden? There is one of our hidden family members there. I think you will like her a lot."

Xion smirked as he lifted his hand to him " I did hear that your family did do some nasty little tricks of their own with people." He stated as he slowly started to walk with a grin then lofted a brow for a moment as he walked closer toward Abel then grinned " I wanna know why are you skittish with me nervous about something?" he would lift his hand up to his mouth with a devious grin to his features. " Abel I would like you to show me the flesh garden and this one but also I would like to get to know you better. " he stated with a smile

He walked a ways ahead and jumped on the stones making sure there was a distance between them. He stopped and crouched down next to a plant "Oh I'm always like this. I like running away, I think the chase is fun... however running away from vampires is no fun. You guys are too fast and you can sense wherever I am any way. So there is no use in hiding..." He didn't say the details about why he hid from him specifically however. For Xion it was a bit different, perhaps it was because he was excited the other was here.

He poked a red flower with purple tips as he spoke to it "Wake up, you don't have to hide." The little flower bloomed a bit more and two black eyes popped open as it gave out a screech ad started moving. A few more plants opened their eyes as well "you have to be careful since some plants here really do have feelings. It took a long time for us to figure out how to make plants into creatures, but we did it." He patted the flower and continued onward wanting Xion to follow "We are very ugly. This garden is ugly as well but at the same time an example of how flesh crafting can make beautiful things. It is like a fantasy. Though the Sabbat would prefer we make toxins with these creatures, which we have."

Xion smiled at the flower creatures as they popped awake his older brother Remi would of found these things very amusing. He had to give some credit he like them to " They are beautiful... and I like them." He stated as he moved along walking carefully with a smile " As for you running its cute makes me want to chase you around for some reason at times to humor myself." He stated as he eyed the flesh crafted creatures " You know these are artistic I have to give you that and I find them lovely I use to make things all the time some things more sick and twisted then beautiful in some peoples eyes." he would bend down to pet one of the flowers before finishing following Abel.

" The Sabbat are idiots and wasteful with their talents making destructive things don't do much once all is destroyed leaves nothing for you to do." He stated in an off hand manner then tilted his head to the side to gaze at Abel curiously for a moment then grinned " But such abilities can be used to create things to bring about order and organization if done correctly like things have been done for so many years before these young ones tried to take over."

he never heard of a time that was not chaotic. Though he did admit that the world was a lot less organized now "But there was always fighting. The only time there wasn't was when Caine himself was around correct?" He wasn't quite sure as he continued on the path "We are twisted creatures. In fact, humans would even look at ghouls as creatures the vampires has tainted with their curse." He poked at one of the stone statues. It was a figure of a very tall male bound by rose thorns. He seemed to be fused with a bird to make a twisted angelic figure. It's eyes started to move as they turned bright yellow. Abel chuckled "The statues here are living, but they barely move. They are as hard as a rock and are some of the battle ghouls that protect us. I don't know how they turned flesh as hard as a rock though... so strange.

The statue grumbled as it slowly moved to grab Abel into a tight embrace as he laughed. It had very sharp talons but was being careful to not cut the boy. He then moved from his pedestal to show another entrance. Abel pointed "There Xion, this is where the flesh garden is! Oh... uh please don't touch or step on any tentacles. Some deranged pervert wanted to make them and they can get aggressive."

Xion smiled as he listened to the boy " You know Caine was a time of peace but after him if I think correctly was king soloman and king david that had peaceful moments. Though its only fleeting among our kind we fight for power right to rule the world, humans see us as abominations but that is life isn't it." He looked at warrior statue for a long moment smirking seeing him pick up the boy " I haven't seen something like that in a great deal of many years." he stated as he moved to step into the garden that was a flesh garden. He would watch out for the said tenticles that was on the ground.

"So they made sexual flesh beings let me guess out of rapist?" He smirked then chuckled a bit " Creative people indeed I have to give credit for that. By the way Abel who keeps biting your neck leaving bruises on your skin?"