Infector||Catalyst [GROUP RP]

Tetsu

The music, the drnks, people gathered around him were making him kind of sick. He really hated being under this kind of situations. On top of that he didn't had the choise but to join this party.''What's the point of this? Check if we like each other? Obviously we don't have the best relathionship! WE are catalysts THEY are eliminators. Pretty sure that he will kill each other,no?'' Gin was having a hard time. Maybe they pair them up not to ''join forces'' but kill themselves and get rid of them? In this kind of world nothing goes right! Everything is so fucked up.*listening to the music*

''Oh God why do i have to suffer more?''he said while drinkin some of his liquor

Gin tilt his head up. His partener showed up. He looked kind of lost between so many people. He noticed that a woman was trying to talk to him.''Heeeeh? Mr. Eliminator sure is popular. Well i guess they are more popular than catalysts, we are ''infected'' after all'' He kept looking at him. He had something that made Gin to stare at him for too long. Ieyasu finally made his way to the table where they were all gathered except him. Gin wanted to know more about him. They will be fighting together after all. He was about to talk to him but then he saw the other guy, Ryo Ransu if he wasn't mistaken who was excited over having that drinking game. For an eliminator he seemed cute, acting like that.

''R-Ryo-kun right? You're getting excited over a drinking contest? Soda won't do much tho!''

He wasn't trying to make him fell bad neither be that friendly. He just had to talk to them since they all are one group. He looked again at Ieyasu who was about to join the contest too. Gin knew that he had drunk much alcohol for today but he did wanted to join. He could handle alcohol!

''I'll join the game!''

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• fameandfortune212

• ChibiMonkey

• AomineDaiki

Ieyasu listened to Yuyake explaining what he was planning. And he had to say the got the gist of it. They can either do a dare, probably something embarrassing or they could drink shots of alcohol until they are drunk and do embarrassing stuffs anyway. So it wasn't really a win-lose situation but more on the lose side of things. There were many reporters here and the higher ups too, it could end really badly for them. But the gunslinger didn't care much about his image and he was fairly certain that he could drink to some extend. He would probably notice when it would be time to stop and he had to think about the dares too, if he should do them or not. But to hell with it all, they would die sooner or later anyway, he could enjoy himself for a bit.

"I'll join. I hope were still sober enough when they call us up however." he said and took a sip from his wine again. His eyes caught his partner's form in he crowd and the smaller guy soon joined them in their gathering. He even wanted to join the game, well this could get funny. He didn't comment on Ryo's sentence since his partner did the honour. It was a drinking game and thus alcohol was involved. Soda wasn't really allowed, only if you wanted to watch. If they wanted to join this game, then all had to suffer the consequences. Two of their little group already escaped it gracefully.

The brown haired catalyst let out a cackle to his partner at the silly question. From the look of the other's face, Yūyake could tell that Ryo too knew that the request was foolish. Crimson orbs only stared to the eliminator, knowing for sure that he'd enjoy the silver haired male. For one, the man was the only amongst the eliminators that didn't seem to have too much of a problem with his, Yūyake's, kind. Two, it would be much easier for them both to succeed in whatever matter than to argue; and third, Ryo was indeed one of a gentle character. It would be much easier for Shīzune to have his way. In every way possible. After all, the anti-aging fighter didn't like much to take orders.

"R-Ryo-kun right? You're getting excited over a drinking contest? Soda won't do much tho!"

"He's right Ryo." A smirk taking over his features. "Wouldn't be much fun if you aren't drinking. I suppose you'll just have to pick dare all the time." Raising his arms above his head to stretch. After a moment passed, yet another eliminator spoke up.

"I'll join. I hope were still sober enough when they call us up however."

A shrug was given, the brunette rolling his shoulder to release whatever tension from that area. "Well, I suppose that is up to you. You'll just have to continue to take a dare as Ryo-kun." Yūyake stated, pulling a bottle of liquor closer to him. "I'll start off. I suppose I'll pick you to go first. So Gin, dare or drink?"

Ryo looked around, at Gin, another Catalyst then back to his partner when they had to gently disagree with him. Seemingly the request of the innocent one that have hardly ever drunk any alcohol in his life was a little bit unreasonable in such a game as "drink or dare". However, he wouldn't mind trying as wouldn't want to back out at the least minute even though he knew this could end up a little bit messed up.

"Ooh... mhm... okay you guys are right. I'll try it." He smiled brightly at both Gin and his partner and scratched the back of his silky silvery hair.

Ryo looked at his partner. The game has started. He suggested Gin to go first. Ryo intentively tried as much as he could to comprehend the rule of the game and everything else. One tenth of the mind inside of him hoping that he wouldn't have too hard dare and end up drinking. And the rest was hoping this would be a great fun and a good bonding with his new partner and everyone else in the group.

Zi6dx8G.png

THEME SONG

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 400, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=align: left][TABLE=width: 400, align: left]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]obHQ8Ws.png[/TD]

[TD]That alarm... don't tell me...[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]...it's an invasion. Quick! Tell the Platoon to sortie immediately!

[/TD]

[TD]Fz4cbRu.png[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]obHQ8Ws.png[/TD]

[TD]We'll use them now? They are simply bunch of untrained and unorganized brute! I don't think this will work. [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Hah. You don't seem to get where I'm coming from. This is exactly one way for us to find out just how strong they are.[/TD]

[TD]Fz4cbRu.png[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]R6oYWSr.png[/TD]

[TD]Are you out of your mind? We can't just let them be go out just like that. What if they fail? The whole of Area 11 will be in danger[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]I have told you. We'll use THAT as a last resort. Now, quick! Tell them to head to the southern gate of the headquarters. I'll deal with something else.[/TD]

[TD]798rTjh.png[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

ARC PLOT:

While the newly formed Platoon SS were celebrating the formation of the group, three aerial-walker 1st generation Infectors had suddenly appeared above Area 11 territory together with several hundreds of second and third generation walkers infector. Platoon SS, in spite of being a newborn group, has to deal with them.

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 300, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]
a252cadbee6bc3cb9c40e5dc6ea0fa86.jpg
[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]
INFECTOR DATABASE NAME:
Infector C.aranea 0059-2-1
[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]
SCIENTIFIC NAME:
Corvum-aranea
[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]
ENGLISH NAME:
Raven-spider
[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]
GENERATION:
Second
[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]
TYPE
:
Aerial
[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]
SIZE:
8 meters lengths, 12 meters wing span
[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]
CHARACTERISTICS
-can walk and fly

-has four nocturnal eyes

-can camouflage

-has four thin but lightspeed wings

-can fly fast but crawls slowly

-has 8 sharp venorium coated legs used to stab and capture preys

-powerful beak which can spit out venorium filled threads to make webs

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

"I don't want anything" ..."Just curious why your out here? I understand if your not a fan of this whole thing....I certainly am not. And i'd rather not be socially involved in groups like this. But considering we're going to have to be working together, it would only help you more to know your going to be around, no?"

While the other spoke, Kazuya certainly could relate what the other had meant. They were to form a group leading to a very difficult suicide expedition in which survival was no more than one percent. Throughout their training, they had to develop camaraderie and bond which could be of huge help. Well, that's what it should be, but Kazuya still believed that working alone was the best. When he had no one to protect, he's the strongest.

"Yeah. Well, I'm in your care Akuma"

While the ashen haired eliminator stared the starry skies a deafening emergency sound had occupied his attention, looking back to the direction of the hall as someone unknown to them all appeared. A short haired gray haired male in suit reached headed for the center as he began talking.

[TABLE=class: outer_border, width: 400, align: center]

[TR]

[TD][TABLE=width: 400, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]obHQ8Ws.png[/TD]

[TD]I'm the Vice commander of Sgt. Hotome Sakae.

Everyone, you are given your first official task as

a group. You all are to defeat the Infectors five

miles away from Area 11. Exact location is at 6

o'clock. All information you would need is written

in this handout. Other than that, you are given a

strict order of my own... survive. that's all.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Listening from the balcony, Kazuya gripped his anti-venorium katana "Tsubame Gaeshi". Soon, he would have to kill and kill all infectors in sight. That's his sole purpose. He looked at the direction of the other, nodding as if saying he agreed to form a partnership with him. Moving out of the balcony, he headed to where the rest where staying.

"Let's go."

He said to the red haired male.

• 3 weeks later...

"Yeah. Well, I'm in your care Akuma"

The named redhead in question raised an eyebrow at the others words. He couldn't tell if the silver haired eliminator was mocking him, or was genuinely making an attempt of partnership. He frowned a bit at the mere idea. He hated the thought of any kind of relationship. He hadn't spoken to the other to connect with him or anything. He didn't care about friendships or anything of the like. He had simply meant he wished for them to work together, and not against each other, because then nothing would be accomplished. Though he was sure the supervisors and commander probably half expected them all to kill each other. Honestly, it wasn't that Akuma had a problem with an eliminator trying to kill him or anything. Hell, he himself wanted to be dead, simply for what he was. A catalyst was no different than an infector, they were all monsters in his eyes, including himself, to the very core.

"If you say so. Feel free to kill me if I am in your way" he spoke, looking back out towards the night sky, and the resolve in his red eyes was clear he meant what he said. He didn't say that as a means of honor or sort of loyalty to the other. He meant it on his own soul, clearly not fearing death. He clearly held no value of his own life. In fact, death being something he would welcome, so long as he was able to take down some infectors with him. He stared at the sky with a blank expression, before frowning slightly as he felt this weird, ominous feeling take over his body. What was that feeling? Before he could figure it out or question it further, an ear-piercing alarm was ringing throughout the whole building. Party was over.

Turning around to look back inside, he saw all the upperclass officials - who didn't really have major parts or jobs in this organization, except for something like donating money or the sorts to the idea. All those useless officials seemed to instantly scurry away to safer rooms. No doubt whatever rooms they had probably wouldn't be safe from any infectors, especially level ones. However, it eased their mental security, in the least.

He didn't need to be told by the other to be following along beside him back into the balcony, away from the building to meet up with the rest of their 'team', or sort of mishap group, whatever 'this' was of them. Well, he supposed it was a good start no one was dead yet. It wasn't hard to find them either, as pretty much just them and the commander and vice commander were the only ones left in the room.

The announcement echoed inside Gin's head. He couldn't help it but sigh. This was supposed to be their day off but now they had to fight too. Gin knew he couldn't do otherwise because these were orders. After all it was his job to fight and protect the humans not that he would ever gain their trust or something. They will still looking and treating him like he is justa beast, a monster. Gin though was enjoying the fact that he could fight back, he was enjoying the fact that he wasn't weak like a normal human dispite the difficulties. Sometimes he found himself being satisfied after killing.

There was no time to sukl now! Gin had to act as fast as he could. The same goes for his new partner. Gin was fast, he wanted to finish things in no time. Maybe because he was a ''tiger''? Either way if Ieyasu was going to slow him down he would leave him behind, that was for sure! Of course Gin couldn't trust Ieyasu so easily. He was an Eliminator and he was a Catalyst. He didn't know if Ieyasu wouldn't point his guns at him and finish him off. Gin gave a weird look at Ieyasu that was close to him and then he looked at his dangerous guns. Yes this guns would be able to give trouble to him, in the future maybe?

Let's go! There is no time to lose!''

Once Gin said that he was ready to fly to the battle. His blood was boiling with excitement. He checked his daggers and hold on to them. The teams seemed to be ready to go. Gin as he looked at them he wondered if ''this ''was going to work. He didn't want to be a drama queen but he had his doubts about this partnership thing. On the other hand he had nothing to lose. Maybe if everything works right then they might actually be able to get through this! Again he looked at Ieyasu.

''Wake up! We heading off!''he said to him.

So they were at least four people now. Godo could live with that. The eliminator watched all of them interacting. For now it seemed like they could work together one way or another. But if they were really able to do so would be in a fight. But for now it was just this party. Yuyake picked his partner, Gin, to go first. But it didn't get that far, an announcement from the Vice commander brought the party to complete silence. Shortly after however, the nobles started whispering and muttering words. So their fight is coming sooner then thought. Well, Godo can live with that. A fight is stirring his blood more then a plain party. Before he moved however, he downed his wine and let his gaze sweep over their group. //This could be fun.// he thought sarcastically and stood up after Gin's urging.

"Hn." he merely replied and made his way towards the door to the hallway. They first had to leave the area. Before he stepped out of the grand hall however, he stilled in his steps. He turned his head and waited for the others, though he would rather run ahead. But Sgt. Sakae ordered him to at least try, or else.....So he had to wait. Fighting in a suit was a bit harder too but nothing that Godo couldn't work with. Without much care he took of his tie and readied his holsters with his guns. If the Infectors wanted a fight, they could get it. The gunslinger was ready.

• 2 months later...

While everyone was about to get to the fun part, the alarm went off. Ryo eyes narrowed, his brows lifted up, wondering of what's going on. Then a silvery haired man came, up in the balcony and spoke to them, informing them the situation ahead and right now they've just been given their very first task. Somehow, in some weird way, Ryo's face lightened, his eyes turned bright as he heard they'd be on job, which mean he could as soon as possible, work with everyone else, and have bonding time with them... quite dangerously though.

When the silvered haired male finished, he nodded and turned to his newly found partner, excited, he said to him "Let's go. This will surely be fun. Our first mission together. I hope we can finish this strongly... and come back alive" he smiled brightly. He gripped onto his polearm and started heading to area 11... wherever it was.