Pm me if interested.

DarknessFalls

Hello and welcome all.

I must say now if you have a habit of doing one lining. I'm afraid I'm not the partner for you. It doesn't give the role play soul. It doesn't allow the characters to ground out to be more then just writing and be real in our imaginations. I love descriptions of feelings, surroundings the slightest detail you can offer me you made my day already. I'm not asking for a bible amount just a few paragraphs because you can bet your ass I'd mirror back in length. I do not like to give half hearted responses (:

I love angst, where pain and the horrors the characters goes through brings them closer or apart. I love where the twist appears that keeps it refreshing. If there's something you do not like about it then by all means please tell me communication is the key.

Any length of absence if you have work commitments please tell me after a week. I'm pretty dam patient when it comes to the real life. I have mine too as I work part time and have other thing's going on at the moment but I will always make time for you.

I like to call myself as a seke because I love variety I do not know anything about the character at the first meeting so please understand. I just don't like to disappoint from being a seme that doesn't meet your needs my characters depend on you and the mood I'm in.

I love all styles of genres and all kinks especially Male pregnancy.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ayakashiu

• DarknessFalls

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
i like your recruitement post O.O i think i'll read your rp when you start it, since it seems you know how to write :3 but..it's probably best if you move this thread to RP recrutment section..there you'll find people to rp with you :)