Why did you kill my parents and why did i fall in love with you(Privat)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Ryuuta smiled"shall we order taxi and do ous ready for your eye surgery" he was finish wash the plates

Ryuuta walked towards phone and dial taxi number and start talking in the phone, order taxi for him and Koichi to Koichi eye surgery

Koichi sits at the table with his head lowered on the table, letting out a yawn and closes his eyes for a few moments.

Ryuuta walked inside kitchen after he talked in the phone and smiled at Koichi"our taxi its coming about one hour Koichi" he sat himself down on table beside Koichi

Koichi picks up his head and looks at Ryuuta, nodding his head, "okay I better get my shoes on so I am ready to go," he lowers his head and walks to his shoes.

Ryuuta smiled and raise himself up from table walked towards Koichi and put his shoes on himself. He walked towards front door open it bad walked outside waiting for Koichi

Ryuuta so taxi come and stopped outside Of their house, he walked towards taxi and smiled at Koichi"you can go in first Koichi"

Taxi started to drive towards place where Koichi shall have his eye surgery. Ryuuta pat Koichi smiled

Taxi stopped outside Of hospital where Koichi shall have his eye surgery and Ryuuta smiled"wake up Koichi we are frame"

Ryuuta get out of taxi after Koichi and pay the driver and taxi drive away, he smiled at Koichi"shall we go in then?"

Ryuuta walked inside hospital with Koichi and smiled at him"we for find place to sit down since its still 15 min before you shall in"