Muñeca (Chibimonkey /pandamonium)

pandamonium

Alexander sat up, holding onto Avon's hand. Afraid to admit the truth, even though he was not ready. Not yet. He sighed and wiped his eyes. "Avon. I'm afraid to tell you the truth, right now. It seems a bit too soon. Could you please be patient for some . When I'm ready, I'll tell you." He held tightly to Avon's hand. "Just be patient, please. Just don't doubt my love for you. If anything, I'm glad I had a chance to feel like this towards someone." He smiled. Feeling slightly better than before. He leaned forward and kissed Avon.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandamonium

• ChibiMonkey

Avon frowned a bit as he looked to the other a bit concernedly. He wasn't so sure he believed the other, and something seemed to clearly be bothering his mind at the moment. He just sighed, frowning when the other said to be patient and wait. He looked away from the other, averting his eyes. He didn't want to wait for anything anymore. He'd waited over a hundred years to be with someone again. Now he wanted to relish in every moment of it, not hold anything back. It was like he wanted to move fast to make sure not to miss out on anything, because Avon knew what it was like to wait, and take so many things for granted. Sighing, he reluctantly returned the kiss "I suppose" he murmured in agreement, giving in to the other.

Alexander hugged Avon, tightly. "Thank you. Let's just enjoy ourselves and have great memories." He let go of Avon and smiled. "Well, the day is young! Let's have ourselves an adventure! Let's go into the city and watch a movie, maybe go out for dinner. A date!" He exclaimed, excitedly. He kissed Avon's forehead.

Avon smiled a bit and nodded his head in agreement, wrapping his arms around the other to hug him back. He really did want to know what was on the others mind, but left it be for the time being. Hearing him mention a date, he tilted his head in curiosity " A date?" he inquired, confused. It had been over a hundred years since Avon had any human interaction, let alone a relationship. The term 'date' was foreign to him, except for the small fruit. The last term of relationship such as what Alexander was referring to was 'courting' or something of those sorts. Date was an unfamiliar term to the antisocial doll. "You want to eat fruit?" he asked confused, thinking of the small dried fruit he knew was called a date. Upon further hearing the other mention the city, he froze a bit "The....the town? You want to go there?" he asked a bit hesitantly. It had been decades since Avon had been to town, been around other people. And he wasn't so sure he wanted to go.

Alexander tried not to laugh at Avon's idea of a 'date'. He stifled a laugh and cleared his throat. "um. A date is like an for two individuals who ate ingare interested, romantically. It's a chance for one another to her to know more about each other." He explained, nervously. He blushed and looked away.

He was slightly nervous. He felt like he struck a nerve with Avon from the date suggestion. "If you don't feel comfortable with the idea of going into town together, we could just stay here and have dinner. Maybe drink some wine and talk the night away." The idea of being with Avon, no matter where they were, was exciting for Alexander.

Avon looked at the other curiously as he tried to explain the whole date idea and concept. It was interesting, but at he explained it, he smiled as he slowly understood what the other was trying to get at, and wanted. Smiling he nodded his head "Sure" he agreed "A date sounds fun" he spoke, liking the idea, though, he was nervous about going into town. Hearing the other try to accommodate him and his nerves, he hesitated "Ah...well, you haven't been into town much since you've been here, correct?" he said with a frown. He didn't want to keep the other from seeing his new home. He bit his lip in consideration "if you wish to go to town, I'll accompany you" he said, a little unsurely.

Alexander was a bit hesitant and unsure. He didn't want to make Avon uncomfortable, but it was tempting to spend time together. He smiled, running his fingers through his hair, nervously. "Are you sure. Sounds fun either way. I've been into town a couple of times. It small and quaint." He hugged Avon tightly to his chest. "Well, if we do go into town. I'll have to treat you to done I've cream and of course dinner. Maybe we could ho shopping before the movie. I'm excited just spending time with you!" He exclaimed, grinning.

Avon smiled a bit at the others concern for him seeming a bit wary. He just nodded his head a bit as he held the other close with his arms around him "If I'm there with you, I'm sure it will be fine. I just...haven't been to town in so long..." he said. Part of him was curious to see what had become of it. Well, of course he knew what became of it. But he didn't actually interact among the people in so long, act like one of them. He smiled a bit at the thought. He was nervous, but excited as well. He looked up at the other with a smile "Me too" he agreed happily "I'll do whatever you want to" he spoke.

Alexander smiled and shook his head. "It's not just my date. It's yours too. Whatever you're interested in doing, we'll do. I just made suggestions." He let of Avon and got off the bed. He stood up and grabbed his phone. Alongside his keys and wallet. "Well, let's get ready. I'll call a taxi, while you get ready. He'll be here in an hour." He said as he grabbed his jacket. He grabbed his Cologne and sprayed a couple of Sprits.

Avon smiled a bit "But I'm afraid I haven't a clue what to do in the town. I haven't been there in so long...so much has changed" he said as he let the other call the taxi and say how long it would be. He nodded his head a bit "Alright, I'll go put on some clean clothes" he said as he'd gone to change. Which, speaking off, majority of his clothes really weren't all that...modern. They were still clean and in good shape, since he washed them of course, but, since he never went out, he never got new clothes, and so all his clothing was old fashioned. But this didn't even pass by Avon's mind in consideration.

Alexander grabbed a scarf and wrapped it around his neck. He was ready and excited to go out on a date with Avon. "I'm so excited! I haven't gone on a date since forever. Man, it'll be so much fun!" He turned his attention to Avon. Grinning, widely. "are you excited? Or nervous." He asked, worried for Avon's wellbeing. "I'm just so happy to be with you, I'm getting carried away." He went down stairs to wait for Avon. He read a bit, trying to calm himself down from the date he'd be sharing with Avon. Feeling a bit guilty from keeping such an important thing from Avon.

Avon had gone to his room where he changed into some clean clothes and he headed back downstairs to meet back up with the other. Meeting him down by the door, he smiled slightly "Both....I haven't been into town in forever...I'm not sure what to expect being around so many people again. But I'm excited...I used to do this all the time. I'd always be surrounded by the townspeople, preforming for them and entertaining them. It's just so different now, so much has changed..." he said in thought as he made sure the other was ready before he headed out with him, down the hill to the village. He held onto Alexander's hand, gripping it tightly in nerves.

Alexander held onto Avon. Reassuring him with a gentle squeeze now and then. "I'm sure you'll enjoy the visit into town. Things change and sadly they can't last forever. But I'm here, so don't be afraid to tell me whenever you feel uneasy and would like to leave." The cab arrived. The old man greeted them. Alexander opened the door, gesturing for Avon to sit. "thank you for arriving in such short notice." He thanked the old man. The old man brushed it off and nodded. "no problem. Wasn't getting much service today, anyway."

• 2 weeks later...

Avon smiled lightly as he felt the slight squeeze to his hand, holding on to it with a smile as he looked to Alexander, before they headed to the street to wait for the cab. It soon enough arrived as he and Alexander were talking. Avon just nodded his head to what Alexander said "Alright, I'm sure it will be interesting..." he trailed off as the cab arrived and Alexander got into the car. Avon, shifted a bit awkwardly, standing there for a minute. He'd never been in a car before...they didn't exist during Lyson's time alive and around. He awkwardly climbed into the car, following Alex's example and sitting beside him, feeling a bit awkward and nervous in the car.

Alexander found Avon's innocence, endearing. Jr just wanted to squeeze him as tightly as he could. He refrained from laughing ass he watched Avon awkwardly enter the car. He cleared his throat ass the cab driver began to drive. "Have you ever rode on a car?" He asked, trying to make small talk during their ride into town. He wanted to make sureAvonwant uncomfortable and to relax a bit, before they made it into town. He didn't account for culture shock. God, he felt like an inconsiderate bastard.

Avon sat in the seats, looking around. How interesting. They were like seats that could be in a home, but...in a vehicle? He was thoroughly nervous by intrigued at the same time. He glanced over to Alexander when asked if he'd never been in a care before, and if he were human, he surely would have blushed in embarrassment. He simply shook his head, turning to look out the window when the car started moving. He leaned closer to the window, looking outside it in awe at its possibility to move. He still held on to Alexanders hand with his left hand, while his other pressed against the window as he looked out, seeming like a little child on its first adventure or something.

Alexander looked out the window, when he noticed Avon staring transfixed on the scenery paying before them. He smiled and chuckled, softly. Avon was truly adorable. He was so precious with his childlike wonder of the world before them. He couldn't help, but feel excited for their date. Maybe they'll have some sweets and dinner before they head for the cinema. What movie would be interesting to watch? He spent their ride riveting how to make this date memorable fore both of them. They arrived at the where all the shops, restaurants and the cinema resided. He opened the case door, but not before paying the cab driver. He opened the for on the Avon's side, trying to be chivalrous.

• 2 weeks later...

Avon smiled as he watched the scenery passing by them with great speed. He found it interesting how something this large could move so fast. And it surely had to be heavy too...oh would Lyson be so impressed with the technology of todays world. He smiled a bit in thought before the car stopped, and he hesitated, unsure how to get out of the object. But then Alexander thankfully opened the door for him and he smiled a bit, thanking him as he got out of it, standing beside the male as he looked around them in awe "Wow..." he breathed, smiling in wonder "So...where are we going first?" he asked curiously as he took hold of Alex's hand.

Alexander feigned deep in thought. "How about...we have dinner? We'll go to a nice restaurant and afterwards we could go and have pastries our ice cream. I'd there anything you'd like to do?" He wanted to make their first date memorable. He had so much he'd like to do with Avon, but not enough time. He shook his head. This is not the time to be sad. It's the time to be excited and alive. Only good knows how many more of these days do you have to be spending in misery. He sighed and grinned. He felt such an intense joy, he reached for Avon's hand.

Avon looked to the other, holding his hand happily before nodding with a smile "Dinner sounds good. I haven't eaten out in ages..." he murmured smiling happily. It's been so long since Avon had this much fun. He'd initially been scared, terrified almost, of leaving the mansion and entering town. But he was already enjoying himself, and it would surely be a memory worth keeping and remembering. He laced his fingers with the others in the hand he held, walking beside Alexander as he let the other choose where they would eat, and everything.

Alexander hummed. He saw a nice restaurant last time he was in town. "Oh. Let's go to that restaurant. It looks nice." He pointed to a marble stepped restaurant. He opened the door for Avon to enter. He glanced inside and smiled. It was nicely decorated in silver and icy blue. The were a few couples and families enjoying a nice dinner. A Mac approached them.