Muñeca (Chibimonkey /pandamonium)

pandamonium

Alexander was disappointed that Avon didn't seem to want leave the estate. He was slightly worried of his continued rejection of his offers. Alexander wasn't one to give up easily. the driver spoke and drew him from his thoughts.

"you seemed troubled, lad."

He turned his attention from the window and back to the driver.

"no problems, just tired from the traveling I did yesterday and waking up early."

He smiled at the driver and the driver nodded.

"i see...well, the closet shopping center is about forty minutes. So it'll be quite a ride."

Alexander nodded and yawned, deciding to take a short nap.

Forty minutes later, they arrived to the shopping center.

"here we are."

Alexander awoke and looked out. For a shopping center, it want very big. He paid the driver and got our of the car. He saw a few shops, restaurants and a grocery store. His stomach growled and decided to have breakfast. He went to the coffee shop. As he waited in line, his thoughts returned back to Avon. Why was Avon so adamant about the changes taking place in the estate? 'no, I can't think that way.'Alexander thought, 'he doesn't want the estate to change, since it belonged to his Master. I have to be sensitive to his feelings and needs.'

He ordered his coffee and scone and sat down to wait. 'might as well not dwell on this and just enjoy the outing. See the sights.'

His order was called and he stood to grab it.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandamonium

• ChibiMonkey

Avon stayed out in the garden for a few more hours. He finished for the time being, and decided to go inside and take a shower, since he was now covered in dirt and grass from the garden. Standing up, he brushed himself off and made his way back to the mansion, since he had gone far into the garden cleaning through it. Walking inside, he paused, seeing the electrician working, seeming to take measurements and such other things. He frowned a bit, but didn't say anything as he turned and just continued down the hallway and up the spiral staircase.

He headed to the bathroom located in the master bedroom, grabbing a towel and going to the shower. Despite the estate having not been owned for so long, water still remained running somehow. Also, despite it being abandoned pretty much, Avon did well to keep it as clean as he could. Though, he was only one doll, in a large estate, which easily left it to get dusty and the occasional critters to seek it's refuge. They didn't avoid the place despite someone living there, that someone being Avon. Because he was a doll, he didn't give off the same presence as a human, so animals weren't afraid of him or anything.

Stripping of his clothes, Avon turned the shower on and stepped into the tiled room, letting the hot water run over him. He cleaned himself off, the water turning a murky color at his feet as it mixed with the dirt washing off of his body. He got a couple scratches on his body from thorns of some flowers, but the cuts were different, they didn't bleed like on a humans body. The were more like grey lines of cuts on his human-like skin.

Alexander had finished eating and decided to buy some toiletries and cLeaning supplies. Once he finished buying the supplies, he headed for the grocery store and bought groceries. He checked his phone, he had been shopping for a couple hours now. He needed to go back to the estate. He picked up some lunch for himself, the electrician and Avon. He went to take a taxi back to the mansion. He needed to hail a cab. A can stopped and stopped in front of him.

"where to?"the driver asked.

He handed the driver a paper with the address. The driver nodded. He made his way into the cab.

He arrived at the mansion. He payed the cab driver and he left. He grabbed his bags and made his way into the estate. He noticed that Avon wasn't in the garden anymore. He opened the door and noticed that the electrician wasn't in the living area. He must be upstairs he assumed. He left the bags on the ground and went to search for Avon and the electrician. He went up the stairs and saw Avon leaving the bathroom. He noticed that he was wet and had some gray scratches on his hands.

"have you seen the electrician? I've brought lunch for us all."

Standing in the shower and washing himself off and everything. He rinsed his hair out, which was practically as soft as silk. Just like a doll, he was really near to perfection. He glanced to the cuts on his hand, they didn't heal like human skin, he didn't have that human ability. Lyson would always take care of him, and fix him up if he ever got injured or hurt or anything. But of course Lyson wasn't around anymore. Which is why Avon didn't look as perfect and beautiful as he usually did, because of the small cuts and scratches he gained over the decades that didn't heal.

Finishing washing himself off, he stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist as he stepped into the bedroom. He was looking for some clean clothes when he heard the door open, and he looked up to see Alexander step into the room, asking about the electrician "No" he spoke as he pulled a shirt out and some pants "I think I last saw him wandering the outside of the house" he said with a shrug of his shoulders.

He grabbed the towel around his waist, shamelessly taking it off as he finished drying his bare body, not caring or giving a second thought to the fact the other was in the room still as he stripped and just started getting dressed. He pulled his pants on, as well as a shirt. "Lunch?" he inquired curiously looking back to the other. It had been a while since he had actually eaten human food.

Alexander looked away as he saw Avon change. Once he finished changing, Alexander continued talking with him.

"yeah, i brought us lunch. Once you're finished getting ready, please join us downstairs. He turned and went Doreen the stairs. On the search for the electrician. He walked out of the mansion and saw the electrician checking the backyard.

"hello! Please, cone join us for lunch. You've been at it for hours, you should take a small break."

The electrician turned and shipped the sweat from his forehead.

"thank you that sounds nice. Let me just jot down these measurements."

He grabbed his clipboard and jot Doreen some information.

"alright, let me join you."

He followed Alexander towards the inside of the mansion.

Avon considered eating as the other spoke "Alright... "he trailed off, hearing the others footsteps disappear and walk away as he finished getting dressed. He ran the towel through his hair to dry it as much as he could, but the damn silky stand still stuck to the sides of his face as he headed out of the room and walked downstairs. He saw the two others sitting down in the kitchen already, and Alexander was taking food out of a bag he had seemed to have brought home with him.

The distant familiarity smell of human food wafted through his nose as he stood at the entranceway to the kitchen. He glanced to the food being prepared as he slowly made his way into the dining hall "What did you bring?" he asked curiously. It had been so long since he had smelled food. He'd forgotten how good it smelled. It probably tasted as good too. He survived fine without eating for so long, but the temptation of eating some actual food was more than inviting as he slowly sat down with them at the table.

Alexander noticed Avon sitting down near them and smiled.

"hey! You came!"

He pulled out some burgers and fries. He gave Avon his lunch and pulled our another from the bag.

"oh, they're burgers and some fries. I didn't know what to get you guys, note that i think about it, i could have just called and asked."

He began to laugh at his mistake. He unwrapped his burger and took a bite. The electrician took a bite from his.

"no problem, i was actually gonna get myself a burger after i was done from here. Thank you, i should at least pay for my meal."

He took out his wallet. Alexander stopped him.

"it's no problem, it's the least i could do since you're working hard."

The electrician thanked him and finished eating. Once he finished, he sis up and went back to work. He turned towards Avon.

"so, I've called a gardener, and she'll be arriving tomorrow. She's going to help us with the front and back yard. She'll even recommend us some flowers for the front. Do you mind?"

He felt slightly uneasy, judging from how he maintained his garden so well. He might not be very happy with some stranger intruding atone his garden.

Avon headed into the kitchen area, glancing around at all the food. He sat down a few seats away from the other, glancing at the food and the two. It was really weird, having people here. It was uncomfortable, though, the food did interest him. He hadn't eaten anything in so long and it smelled good. He nodded a small thanks to the male for the food, before slowly reaching for his and inspecting it. He smelled it slightly, rather interested in it. He didn't get the feeling of being hungry, but he did want to eat it. He was still inspecting it while the other two talked and the electrician eventually finished and left back to work.

Avon was just about to pick his food up and take a bite of it, until the other said something about a gardener coming and intruding. All his interest in the food was lost as he frowned, placing it back down as he looked to the other "Why?" he demanded. But he already knew he didn't care for the others answer. Avon wouldn't allow it. It'd been a while since he interacted with people and felt emotions, but he suddenly was feeling very hurt and saddened. That garden was something he and his master had started together, a time when they really got to spend time together, since Lyson usually had been busy with his inventions and work. "I told you before I'm only being nice, in letting you intrude and do as you wish. But I wont allow for this. Call her back and cancel" he stated. He didn't need some other nit picky gardener coming in to decide if his garden was good or not, and how to add and change to it. He wouldn't allow for it, not one bit.

Alexander felt terrible for not thinking ahead. He should have thought it through, before calling her.

"I'm sorry, i didn't think to ask for your opinion on hiring a gardener to help with the front and back. If you wasn't I'll help you tomorrow with mowing the lawn and maybe we could go into town and buy some lovely flowers to plant around the house."

He finished eating and gathered the remaining wrappers.

"I'm going to start cleaning the bedroom, I'm very sensitive to the dust here. I have asthma and the dust is making it difficult to breathe."

He stood up and grabbed the bag of cleaning supplies.

"if you need me, I'll be cleaning the room. And don't worry, I'll ask the gardener that i no longer need her services. I'm truly sorry for offending you." He gave him a smile and left.

Avon blinked a bit, and felt himself relax when the other seemed to apologize and feel bad about not consulting with him and everything. He felt more at ease that the other would tell the gardener that she was no longer needed. As the other gathrered the wrappers and trash, Avon meanwhile had yet still to even take a bit of the food, too sidetracked by the fact someone may ruin his garden. But he was glad the other realized and the situation was resolved.

As the other mentioned cleaning the room and dust in it, he nodded his head slightly, and thought about his option of going into town. He still felt uncomfortable by the idea "I don't really leave the estate ever..." he trailed off with a frown "But, if I must go and it will keep you from hiring another gardener, then I suppose I will..." he trailed off, unsure still.

He still thought about it as the other left. He glanced back to his food, deciding to finally eat. Picking it up and taking a bite of it, his eyes widened at the taste as he licked his lips, enjoying the taste that filled his mouth. He continued eating, finishing the entire meal.

Once he had finished eating, he decided to help the other out and went about cleaning up the entire mansion. He worked on cleaning the main rooms, since the other was in the bedroom.

Alexander was super excited and happy that Avon would join him tomorrow on a trip to town. He gathered the supplies and went on his way to cleanthebedroom. The smell had made his throat feel scratchy. He grabbed a clean cloth and wrapped it around his mouth and nose. Jr began dusting the shelves. Once he finished cleaning the shelves and side tables, he removed the sheets of the bed. The bed semes to be in good condition, so I'll just scrub the musty smell off. He thought.

He finished scrubbing the mattresses and opened the window to get the smell of cleaning supplies out.

He began to wheeze and removed the cloth from his face. He went over to his bag and searched for his inhaler. He found out and inhaled it. His breathing returned to normal and sat on the edge of the bed. He looked around to see what else he needed to do.

'I'll need to remove the spider webs, clean the walls since they're grimy, clean the window and I'll be finished.'he thought. He sighed and stood up, stretching.

"can't just sit here. Need to get back to work." He said aloud.

He wrapped the cloth around his face and went back to work.

After a couple of hours, he left the room. He began to wheeze again and used his inhaler. He went to look after Avon. He entered a room and saw Avon hard at work, cleaning the room.

"hey Avon! Thanks for the help, but i was wondering. This paint is old and chipped, would you like to get some paint tomorrow since we're going to get some flowers?"

Avon worked on cleaning the house up - after all, that wasn't anything that he was about to complain about. He would agree the place was overdue for some average cleaning and maintaining of it. He managed to work pretty quickly and efficiently, not being slowly down by reasons a human may be, such as allergies, breathing or anything like that. By the time Alexander had finished that one room, Avon had gotten both the living room area and a studio area cleaned up.

When he got to cleaning the studio though, he paused, looking around the old and dusty room, feeling heavy in the heart. Looking around the room his master spent the majority of his time in brought back a lot of old memories, especially now with it being cleaned. He frowned a bit, and walked over to a bookshelf, grabbing what looked like a folder off of it. Glancing through it, he saw a lot of old pictures of Lyson and him, as well as other various pictures.

He jumped a bit, hearing Alexander speak up, and quickly closed the book out of surprise as he turned around to look at the other. "Paint?" he asked and hesitated. He supposed that wouldn't be a big deal "I guess....Which room?" he asked. He didn't want to paint the house entirely, especially this room, he wanted to leave as it was, untouched.

Alexander looked around the study.

"wow! This place is incredible! Oh, uh, well...you see...back in the eighties, they discovered that lead was in paint. Which would lead to heath problems later on. So judging from this old estate, the paint used must be before they started producing unleaded paint."

He felt uneasy being in the study. He decided to go and clean the kitchen.

"i should leave you to return to your cleaning. I'll be in the kitchen is you need me."

He turned and left.

Once in the kitchen, he started dust the counters. Dust clouds bellowed around the room. He coughed heavily as he made his way to the window and opened it. He finished dusting the counters and began wiping them. He finished and moved towards the table. Once finished, he swept ache mopped the floors.

"there, finally finished!"he cheered.

The electrician came inside.

"excuse me, Alexander?"

Alexander went to the living room to see what he needed.

"yes? May i help you?"

"Oh, um, my boss wouldn't let me set up the wires and stuff. He said i to wait until the contractor gave the okay. I'm really sorry, but i got a lot of the measurements and stuff out of the way. So next time I'll be able to set up the electricity."

The electrician said good bye and left. Alexander said his good byes and went to look for Avon.

Avon looked to the other as he started to explain about the problem with the current paint. He didn't see the big problem with lead paint. But then, it was that he realized the problem wasn't with him. Avon wouldn't have such health reactions and problems with lead. Whereas a human like Avon would. He glanced about, looking at the old chipped and peeling paint from the walls.

"I suppose it wouldn't be much of a problem..." he agreed. So long as it didn't take away and completely change the house, he would be alright with it. As the other left him to be alone in the room, Avon set the folder on the now clean desk of the study, that was cluttered with a bunch of others things of Lyson's. The man had never really had much family, locking himself away to his inventions and what not. Which is why most of his stuff was still here, no one had really come to collect it or wonder about the passing of the man.

Setting the binder down, Avon left the room, headed down the hall. There were still quiet a lot of rooms to clean, and it was already getting later in the evening. Avon figured he could clean the place up during the night as the other slept, and he would probably be able to have it the entire mansion clean by the time the sun rose and Alexander woke up. He was considering this just as he walked into the kitchen and the electrician was making his leave.

Alexander began maKing dinner after the electrician left. He made some fish and steamed vegetables. He went to look for Avon to invite him for dinner. He was surprised that Avon agreed to repaint the house. He didn't want anything changed, since it was his Master's estate after all. He decided little by little, he'll have to change some of the more necessary changes. He felt sticky and greasy. He'll ask Avon about the water. He did notice how he was wet and clean. So there must be running water, he thought.

He was curious about Avon's Master. What type of individual was he? What is the history between Avon and him? It kind of reminded him of his favorite childhood story. He chuckled at the thought. He was reading way too much into it. He found Avon at long last.

"hey! I've finished making dinner, would you like to join me?"

Avon was just heading into the kitchen just as Alexander seemed to be leaving it. The would have walked into each other if not for Avon's inhumanly quick reflexes and sidestepping quickly to the side to avoid bumping into the other. He looked to him curiously, wondering where he was headed, seeming to have a mission in mind or something of the sort.

He tilted his head slightly when the other spoke. So he was looking for him? Why him, he wondered? He then heard the other mention something about food, and joining him to eat. He hesitated a bit, unsure. He looked over to the food, where the other clearly had purposely made plenty for two. After considering a moment longer, he slowly nodded his head "Sure..." he trailed off slowly as he followed the other into the kitchen and to the table.

Alexander nearly bumped into Avon, but Avon gracefully moved out of the way. He was in awe at Avon's inhumane speed. When Avon agreed to have dinner with him, he cheered and lead the way to the dining room.

"please take a seat, I'll return shortly with our meal!"

He hurried towards the kitchen and returned with two plates. He went back to the kitchen. He returned to the dining with a bottle of wine and two glasses.

"hope you're up for a glass of wine!"

He set it down and sat down himself. He remembered he was going to ask Avon about running water in the bathroom.

"oh which reminds, i was going to ask you about running water. Is it warm? If not, I'll boil some as soon as possible."

He took a bite of his food and poured himself and Avon a glass of wine.

"hope you like the meal."

Avon didn't think much of his evading the other, and simply nodded in response to him mentioning dinner, following along behind him into the kitchen. He glanced around, smelling the food the other had cooked. Avon used to be able to cook. He would all the time make meals for his master while he was hard at work locking himself away for hours on end in his office. Avon would cook almost every meal for the man. But now without a need to, he hadn't cooked in so long, though it had been something he had loved doing for the elder creator of his. He probably could easily pick cooking back up again after a few attempts, it would come back to him.

For now though, he pushed those thoughts aside, not wishing to attempt cooking at the moment. He sat down at the table as the other instructed, glancing to the wine the male had offered "Sure..." he said, not minding it. Alcohol didn't really get to him and effect him that much anyways, because of his un-similar reactions as a humans body would.

"The water?" he asked as he looked to the food, nodding a thanks to the man as he picked up his fork "No, it isn't. Though I never really notice, the cold doesn't bother me much.."" he said, though, despite the water being unbearably freezing for a human if they had no heat for it to bathe in. Taking a bite of the food slowly, he nodded his head "It's very good...I forgot how good food was" he muttered softly as he continued to eat the food bringing taste to his mouth.

Alexander thanked him. He ate another bite and smiled when Avon complemented his cooking.

"thank you, it means a lot that you like it."

When Avon murmured about not having eaten in so long, his suspensions were finally just.

"sorry, not trying to offend you our anything, but what are you?"

He took his glass of wine and sipped. He immediately regretted asking Avon that questions.

"I'm terribly sorry, i shouldn't have asked."

He finished gulping his wine and left to boil the water. He found a large enough pot and filled it with water and set it to boil. He felt terrible for leaving Avon alone in the dining room and decided to go back. He say down and finished eating his food.

"I'm really sorry, i need to learn to think before i speak."

He poured himself another glass of wine to calm his nerves.

Avon nodded his head lightly when the other had thanked him for the compliment. Though honestly, it'd been quiet some while since he'd eaten, that a lot of food would probably taste good to him. He continued to eat the food, enjoying it before he paused in his chewing at the others question. He glanced up to him curiously, considering his question. It didn't really bother or surprise him, he just wasn't sure how to answer. Before when he interacted with people, they all knew who and what he was. Before he could even say anything though, the other was apologizing, and leaving to room to go boil water it seemed.

He waited for the other to come back, before he spoke again "It's no problem. I don't mind. Not many people ask me that, is all" he said as he finished his food "You must have noticed, is why. I'm not human, of course. I'm a very human-like doll, with a lot of capabilities and similar features as a human. My master was an inventor, and he had created me over a century ago.

When Alexander heard Avon tell him what he was. It'd just like the dirty his grandpa would read to himaschild. He was always a sickly boy, so his grandpa would read to him stories he wrote about his travels. He was awestruck.

"i remember when i was a boy, my grandfather would tell me the story of a lonely man who created a doll too keep him company."

He took another sip of the wine and smiled asst the thought of his childhood and grandpa.

He stood up and went to the kitchen the water was boiling, he turned off the stove and carried the heavy pot to the bathroom. He struggled up the stairs with the pot. He eventually made it to the bathroom and poured it in the tub. He returned down stairs and filled the pot, letting it boil.

"sorry, so tell me about your Master? How was he like?"

just curious....if they don't have hot water, how do they have heat to boil water? Since, the heat for a stove and heat for a shower come from the same place and system of a house...

Avon listened to the others response when he told him what he was. It was curious that the other didn't seem very surprised or anything of the sorts. It must have been from the stories he had heard from his grandfather. It was nice the other seemed interested in him, and his master. He found it was actually nice to have such a conversation with someone - even a conversation in general was nice. It'd been decades since he'd talked with someone.

When the other asked about his master, he was a bit surprised, but smiled a bit as he thought back to the male "Ah, My master...." he muttered softly, smiling bittersweetly as he reminisced of the man "He was very much a recluse. A brilliant man, just absolutely genius. but he didn't go out much, or interact with the townspeople. We just had each other really...he was a great man..." he trailed off.

Alexander sat enthralled by Avon's stories.

"i see, he sounds like an incredible man. It would have been an honor to have meet such a brilliant man."

He stood up and went to turn off the stove. He returned to the bathroom with the heavy pot. He poured it into the tub and made sure it was enough. He returned to the kitchen and left the pot on the countertop. He returned to Avon in the dining room.

"I'd love to hear more of your Master and learn more about you, but i need to shower. I smell horrendous and haven't showered in three days. I'll be back in a few."

He entered the bathroom and filled the tub with cold water. Evening out the hot with the cold. One he found it satisfactory, he slid in and began to relax his sore body. He spent sometime just sitting and enjoying the relaxing feel, but eventually he needed to get out.

After cleaning himself and drying off, he wrapped a towel around himself and made his way to his room to change. Once changed, he returned to speak some more with Avon.

Avon talked a bit about his master, Lyson, and himself, the history they had and how he had come about to be created. He smiled a bit on his usually blank doll expression, a genuine smile, as he reminisced about his master. He stopped for a moment, watching the other get more hot water, and proceed to mention needing to bathe. Avon simply nodded his head to the other "Of course, go ahead" he said, watching the other disappear down the hall.

Avon sat there for a bit, just thinking to himself before standing, and deciding to clean up the kitchen a bit from all the used and dirtied plates the other had cooked with and used for them to eat on. He cleaned them up in the kitchen, as the house was too old to have a dishwasher, so he hand washed them and put them away. Once done with that, he decided to head back to Lyson's old study, a place where Avon often spend most of his time.

When he returned to the dining room, Avon was nowhere to be found. He entered the kitchen, but no Avon. He might have gone upstairs. He thought. Hewentto the second floor and began his search. Once he reached the study, he saw Avon.

"oh! There you are. I've been looking for you!"

He looked around the study and smiled.

"so this must have been where he would do his inventions and such. You must hold this place dearly."

Whenever he entered the study, he always stayed by the doorway. He felt like entering any further would be rude. Lyson cherished this room and Avon. It would be a horrible thing to change this room.