Muñeca (Chibimonkey /pandamonium)

pandamonium

Alexander turned to Avon and grinned. He began to bounce excitedly. He couldn't help, but be enthusiastic to see Avon perform. After so many years of just reading his performances from a book, he'll have a chance to see it with his own eyes.

"really? Thank you so much! Whenever you would like to, I'd love to see you perform." He smiled and let out a Diddy yawn.

"I'm terribly sorry. I'm not bored of you or your stories, I, just got hit by my own exhaustion. It has been a very eventful day. Would you mind continuing our conversation in the morning?" He couldn't help but yarn again. Wiping the tears from his eyes. He walked over to Avon and gave him a hug and a kiss on his forehead, before heading towards the bedroom.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandamonium

• ChibiMonkey

Avon was a bit surprised at just how excited the other seemed. He smiled lightly, feeling an old, distant warm feeling flutter inside his man-made chest, thinking about Alexander and the smile on his face. He was glad he could make the other smile, and if it meant dancing about and entertaining again he would "I would enjoy to preform for you, Alexander. However, In my current state I don't think I could do so much as that" he stated as his smile faltered slightly "As I said, All the tools to care for me my master left behind, but he never got around to showing me, so I don't know how to..." he trailed off, before noticing how tired the other was and nodded his head. He was a bit surprised at the hug, but smiled, before awkwardly hugging back "Goodnight, Alexander" he said as the other disappeared off to his room.

Alexander yawned and let go of Avon. He felt terrible for Avon. He'd love to be able to help him in anyway he could. When Avon mentioned about the tools, he decided to find a way to help Avon. He would have to find a way to fix him. Since he was tired he would have to find a way to help him in the morning. He made his way into his room and plopped on the bed. Falling asleep instantly on the bed.

The next day, he woke up and remembered about what he had spoken about with Avon. He decided to check out the study to see if he could find anything to help Avon. He looked around the house, searching for Avon. He didn't want to enter the study without getting permission from Avon.

Avon had been working through the night, since he didn't need sleep, and had been working on clearing the rest of the place out, cleaning and dusting everything. He knew that dust could effect humans and so he cleaned it to make sure Alexander would be comfortable and not get sick or anything. He had finished the last room when he walked out and found Alexander wandering the hall "Ah, good morning, Alexander" he greeted with a small nod "You seem lost. Are you looking for something?" he asked curiously, seeing he seemed to have been wandering the estate and looking for something, not realizing that something, was a someone, and him.

Alexander turned to face Avon and grinned. He nodded and walked closer to him.

"Well, more like a person: you. I was looking for you. I remembered what you told me last night and wanted to help you. So I thought that maybe your Master might have left some sort of notes on how to properly maintain you. So I was looking to ask you permission to enter your Master's study and maybe look for some notes. I'll be very careful and return the items to their previous locations, if I happen to move them. If you aren't comfortable with me doing, I wont enter the room and never ask you again." He said, nervously.

He looked at Avon, waiting for his answer and feeling like such a terrible person for asking such a thing.

Avon looked to the human male as he spoke, and tilted his head curiously when he said he had been looking for him "Me?" he inquired curiously, wondering what he was needed for. Did the other need help with knowing something else about the estate? But then he was a bit surprised as the other went on talking about going into the study. He froze a little bit, unsure. It wasn't that he didn't trust the other anymore. He was just a little skeptical, worried. He hesitated to answer the other for a moment, thinking it over in his head as he considered and weighed the options "Alright...." he murmured softly "Just do please be very careful not to break anything..." he said, clearly uneasy about the idea, but still allowing him.

Alexander nodded and smiled.

"Of course! I'll be careful and return everything in their proper spots!" He said, trying to make Avon feel more at ease.

He walked towards the study and walked in, trying to be careful. He walked towards the book shelf and looked to see anything that might stand out. He turned to face Avon.

"You wouldn't have a hunch of where he might keep important documents?"

Avon frowned a bit, but gave a small nod, knowing the other was being honest and telling the truth. He knew the other would be careful. He followed along behind the male, standing by the entrance to the study as he watched the other move around and look. When asked the question, he frowned, thinking "Probably around his desk, if he used them often or figured them important....But he'd had me around for decades, I doubt they'd be there..." he trailed off, though, that was exactly the opposite. Lyson had of course kept anything relevant to Avon in the desk, near him, because, though he knew by heart how to take care of the male doll, Avon was that precious to him he kept anything relevant to him nearby in case of emergencies.

Alexander nodded and moved towards the desk. He opened the drawer and pulled out a pile of papers. He skimmed through them and returned them back to their original spot back into the drawer, before he closed it and skimmed through another pile in a different drawer.This went on for several minutes until he finished looking in every drawer.

"It seems I couldn't find anything that could help us in the drawers. Could he perhaps have kept them in a secret location?" He asked as he continued to look around the room.

Avon frowned a bit when the other had no such luck in finding them in the desk drawers "It's possible, but I wouldn't know where that would be..." he said as he stepped further into the room to try and look around and see if he could find anything "I'm not too sure where he put them. I know he has them, because I've seen them before. I tried teaching myself how to care for myself when Lyson was still around, but he didn't want me to learn, saying he would do all of it and take care of me..." he said as he glanced around the room.

Alexander walked towards the book shelf and began to look at the book bindings. He heard what Avon told him about Lyson being unwilling to teach Avon how to care for himself.

"I would assume it would be slightly beneficial for him to teach you how to care for yourself, but... I can see what he meant by wanting to care for you. You're beautiful and elegant, I'd want to protect and care for you!" He said with a chuckle.

His eyes widened and he felt himself grow red.

"um... I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." He said nervously.

He continued to look at the book bindings, hoping to find something that could be of use to them.

Avon nodded slightly as he listened to the other "I had tried asking him several times, but he insisted I needn't worry about it. I'm sure he has it written down somewhere..." he said as he stepped into the room to try and help the other look for it "I don't see why you would want to care for me or anything, though..." he said, before the other had went on about how he would love to and what he thought of him. He blinked a bit, freezing slightly as he registered the others words in his head, before he turned to look at the other slightly "Uhm...what?" he inquired softly. He wasn't upset by the others words, but confused. If he were human, he'd surely probably be blushing right now "Uh, you didn't make me uncomfortable, I just....don't understand" he said, turning back to the shelf he was looking at "I don't see it...."

Alexander stopped looking art the books and turned to Avon. His face was red and he tried to speak.

"Well...um, I just feel like keeping you safe. Protect you from harm. I don't know how to explain it." He said, nervously.

He turned back to the bookshelf and continued looking for any clues about where Avon's maintenance information could be.

"I bet I sound like a creep. I need to learn to think before I speak." He muttered.

Avon glanced back to the other, a bit awkwardly. He felt oddly warm inside, and nervous. Why was that? It didn't feel like it was bad...he tried to shake the feelings for now as he listened to the other speak "You're not a creep. I appreciate your words...I appreciate you" he said with a small smile on his lips "I enjoy your company around, it's nice, not being alone, anymore..." he spoke softly as he shyly turned back to the shelf, the odd feelings stirring about him again as he tried to occupy his hands and focus on something else, other than Alexander.

Alexander blushed and continued to look at the books.

"stop, you're getting me all flustered." He said with a nervous laugh.

He continued to look and crouch down on the floor. He noticed a book on mechanics and pulled it out.

"um, i don't know if this would help, but i pulled it our just to be sure." He said.

He made his way towards Avon and smiled.

Avon was unaware that the other was feeling just the same as him, getting flustered and embarrassed and everything "Sorry, I didn't intend..." he spoke softly. Avon didn't know what to do with himself, he felt completely awkward, and out of sorts and place. He was relieved when the other spoke again, changing the topic, and he looked to the book "That looks familiar...it might be helpful" he said with a light nod, letting the other look through it.

Alexander felt like a coward for not continuing to tell Avon how he felt towards him, but didn't want him to feel uncomfortable with this conversation. When Avon told him that the book might be of used, he sighed in relief.

"I'm glad that the book might be of some use. So how could this book help us?" He said as he sat closer to Avon. He blushed, slightly, but tried to seem interested in the book.

Avon was looking to the other curiously as he found and old book "I'm sure it might have instructions, or something perhaps..." he trailed off. As he stepped closer and brought it closer to look at, he blinked a bit, recognizing the old book "This is it" he spoke certainly. He was sure he'd seen his master reading through it and taking careful care of it when he was first created. He took the book from the other, smiling softly as he brushed it off "I wonder how it ended up down there..." he muttered as he brushed the dust off, looking nostalgically at the book. He smiled as he carefully opened it, the pages old and dry. He glanced through it, seeing that everything in this book seemed to be about Avon, how he was created, how to take care of him, and anything and everything else.

Alexander grinned and couldn't help but feel proud of himself. He walked over to Avon to take a look at what information the book held.

"Really? I'm glad." He began to read over Avon's shoulder all the information about Avon. He was enthralled at what he saw and read.

"Wow...your master must have tried to put it where he thought nobody would bother to look for it." He said with his eyes still on the book. Some how the book brought a tinge of pain. He was able to ignore the fact that Avon was a doll. Now it was hard to be in denial over the fact of Avon's true being. He now understood what his master must have felt like being in love with Avon.

• 2 weeks later...

Avon glanced through the pages, smiling bittersweetly at them. He didn't really show much expression often, unless it regarded his master. Or, as of recently, Alexander had been able to get some emotion out of him lately too. He sighed, and handed the book over to the other "Look over it if you wish...you may look at anything else in the room too if you please. Just put it all back in it's place, please" he said as he handed the book to the other. He was feeling to lonely, looking back at his masters handwriting. He often did this to himself...getting so nostalgic and everything over the man his loved, his creator. He turned, going to leave the room for some fresh air, clear his head, before stopping at the doorway.

"You were having asthma problems or something the other day, weren't you, because of all the dust? I took the liberty of dusting out the entire estate last night while you slept, I hope it will be easier for you" he offered with a light smile, before he left the room and headed outside. And of course, he headed right to the garden, where he sat and stayed, in fact, right in front of the small memorial he'd made to his master, where the man was buried beneath the dozens of flowers.

Alexander noticed the sad smile on Avon's face. He felt a tightness in his chest at seeing Avon like that. He looked at the book Avon handed him. He didn't know what to say or what to do. He stood there, quietly watching as Avon stood up and left. But not before he turned and told him about cleaning up the estate because of his asthma problem. He blushed and smiled.

"Thank you. That's very sweet of you. I'm truly grateful. That explains why it's been easier to breathe today than days past." He murmured.

After Avon left, he stood alone in the study. He sighed and walked over to the desk. He sat down on the chair and liked at the book in his hands. He began to flip through the book. The best he could do at the moment is learn more about Avon, so he could be able to help him.

Avon smiled a bit at the other, seeing he seemed to appreciate the clean up task he'd taken care of "I didn't get into any deep cleaning. Just the dust and any bacteria that effects the human body. I apologize it wasn't already cleaned that way. It's just, with just me living here before, I never took notice, as it doesn't effect me" he explained to the other, seeing him holding the book and smiled a bit. He reminded him a lot of his master. He left him alone in the room before he had disappeared out to the garden. He sat before the makeshift headstone he'd made for his master. It wasn't all that big, and flat laid on the ground, not protruding from it, simply giving his masters name and birth and death date. A mention of his ingenious mind. He smiled looking at it, brushing stray grass off of it. He stared at it a moment longer before laying down on the ground beside it, staring up at the blue sky "I wish I could sleep...i bet dreaming is wonderful" he murmured softly to himself.

Alexander was truly grateful and felt like his heart was going to explode from his chest. "You don't need to apologize. I know you were here alone for so long. I am really thankful, though." He murmured and watched Avon leave.

He sat trying to read the book, but couldn't seem to focus. He wanted to be near Avon. He sighed and stood up. He stretched and decided to have some tea and the left over pastries. He walked out and made his way towards the kitchen. He stared out the kitchen window, wondering what Avon was doing. Maybe he would like some ice tea and pastries? He thought.

He smiled and decided to do that. He grabbed a pitcher and filled it with ice. He hummed as he set the tray with the pitcher and the pastries.

• 2 weeks later...

Avon laid on the flowerbed, looking up at the sky as he had ended up laying down beside the small quaint grave. He rolled over on his back as he stared up at the bright blue sky "What's it like, master? Is it like your constantly dreaming where you are? Or are you aware of things taking place here on earth?" he questioned softly to the air around him. He smiled a bit and closed his eyes "How I wish I could dream....thought it's nice watching people dream too" he murmured in thought with a smile, eyes closed as he tried to imagine himself dreaming, pretending he was. That was one thing he wished he could do, if anything at all. All he wanted was to dream like the humans. It seemed so wonderful, and peaceful. Being able to escape reality for a bit. He thought they were wonderful things. Avon didn't mind being a doll, but sometimes he wished he could do some human things, small, minor things, that the humans themselves often took for granted.

Alexander saw Avon lying in his garden as he drew closer to garden. He overheard Avon speaking with his late master. A felt a tightness in his chest and felt like crying. So much pain Avon must have suffered and still be suffering. He wanted to hold him tightly. He also felt guilt. He was right. So many things humans can feel and dream of, yet Avon couldn't. He sniffed and wiped his eyes.

"Hello! I thought you might like some tea and pastries." He grinned. Trying to hide how sad he felt for Avon.

- - - Updated - - -

Alexander saw Avon lying in his garden as he drew closer to garden. He overheard Avon speaking with his late master. A felt a tightness in his chest and felt like crying. So much pain Avon must have suffered and still be suffering. He wanted to hold him tightly. He also felt guilt. He was right. So many things humans can feel and dream of, yet Avon couldn't. He sniffed and wiped his eyes.

"Hello! I thought you might like some tea and pastries." He grinned. Trying to hide how sad he felt for Avon.