Love at first bite

Bloodbunny

There where pickeres of dragons mermaids and other mysetical creatures they where well drawn and detailed. "I have a bit to much time on my hands ."

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Miragi Saiko

Sai points towards a fairie," That looks like an earth fairie. I get those in my back yard a lot. Oh and a water sprite! They are the most annoying. So are flower fairies."

Sai growls pointing at another," mermaids! Those creatures are just as dreaded as their cousins! All they do is seduce, sing, and squirt water at you! Oh and don't get me started on the sirens! I mean they do just about the same thing except they eat people! It makes me wonder if they commit cannibalism...,"

Sai stops his rambling, coolly handing the boy back his sketch pad. " Ah I feel sort of better," Sai let out a weary sigh," show me the rest of the house, slave-kun"

He rolled his eyes."Don't call me by that......In yami."He walked through the rest then back to his room."Do think of doing anything to my family or dog."

He rolled his eyes."Don't call me by that......In yami."He walked through the rest then back to his room."Do think of doing anything to my family or dog."

"That dog saved my life when I was little if you lay a finger on him they'll be no hint of your cause of death." He hissed at the other

He laughed before picking up a book."I didn't say I was going to use powers."He looked over at him."Don't slit inside its rude."he sat down and silently began to read.

"Che. You have absolutely NO respect for your elders, do you?," Sai growled, leaning back against the wall.

Sai's anger now returned to him as he gave yami a sour look," first you disrespect me then you want me to lay with you?!"

"I TOLD you to lay with me."He correctedthe other then rolled over and yawned ." Just....hurry up...."

Still pouting, Sai looked up at the ceiling and thought about home. His pout died down as he thought,"home". Yes, Sai could admit, he was alittle home sick, but he's not going back for a reason..

- - - Updated - - -

Still pouting, Sai looked up at the ceiling and thought about home. His pout died down as he thought,"home". Yes, Sai could admit, he was alittle home sick, but he's not going back for a reason..

Sai wondered if his parents had sent out a search party or some of the werewolves they've imprisoned to track others and stuff. Sai would just have to wait til morning came, knowing if they sent the wolves, morning was the best oppurtunity.

Yami was facing the other way sleeping peacefully as the other felt homesick.

- - - Updated - - -

He rolled over and snuggled closer to him with a whimpear.

Sai wondered if his parents had sent out a search party or some of the werewolves they've imprisoned to track others and stuff. Sai would just have to wait til morning came, knowing if they sent the wolves, morning was the best oppurtunity.

Sorry stupid iPad re sent this

- - - Updated - - -

Sai now became aware of the others presence," what am I, a magnet?! S-so clingy!,"