Love at first bite

Bloodbunny

Sai approached the boy from behind and in one slick movement, he had the boy snagged up in his arms. "Take me with you!," Sai snuggles the boy

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Miragi Saiko

He blinked and turned around quickly and noticed him ."Why with me out of all people?"He looked at the other wondering just what was he thinking.

"I have enough money for us both to go on the bus anyway...." He sighed."If my fathers ask say your a friend that got locked out."

"I don't like your attitude Mr.!"He growled at him and stood up " Unless you wanna get kicked out I suggest you do as I say."

Sai was speechless. Completely speechless, but his adrenaline was pumping again. This was going to be exciting. "Yes sir," Sai teased, giving an amused smirk.

He sighed and took his hand and got on the bus and sat on the window side after awhile he was fast asleep his head lightly banging agansit the window.

Sai noticed the boy fast asleep, head softly hitting the window with every bump the bus drove over. The boy looked so relaxed. Sai on the other hand was completely terrified. How could that boy just fall asleep in such a beast(the bus)?! Sai tried to think of all the things that made him happy, but his attempts for comfort failed him each and every time.

His scarf slumped almost all the way of his neck his father had made him where it .He touched the others hand gently .

Sai snapped out of his traumatized state, noticing the warmth of the other male's hand on his. Sai steals a glance only to quickly turn away. Right there in front of him, the kid's bare neck was exposed to him as if BEGGING to be bitten. Sai steals another glance. The glance turned into a hungry stare. Sai's mouth watered as he thought of the taste the boy's blood. Oh how sweet it could taste. Maybe it had an sour tang to it.

Not being able to resist any more, Sai sank his teeth into the younger male's neck..

His blood was sweet with a slight salty taste to it hebwoke up as he feel something sharp Sig into his neck.

Sai pulls away, shifting positions until the boy was right under him. With a growl, Sai attacks the boy's neck again.

He blushed as realized and tryed to push him off."V-vampire?!"The bus driver was old and didn't seem to be able to hear them and it was only them on the bus.

He felt a pain I'm his on teeth he was starting to grow fangs.He managed to shove him of he held his head and grunted.

"Oh, what's up with-oh shit," Sai realized what he just did. His parents told him about this many times before. Now he had to take responsibility for the new born he just created..

His fangs rested on his lips slightly and he looked over."There twenty minutes left.....wake me up later."He rested his head on the others shoulder.

"N-nani?!," Sai completely shocked. This guy was insane. Like insane INSANE. how come the boy was so un fazed. Didn't he just sink his friggin teeth isn't the guy's neck AND turn him into a vampire?!?!?