Reupload Requsts [Mediafire if possible] JJR S2 EP3-7/?

AnimeRob1337

Hi Mods,

On the Junjou Romantica S2, the last post seems to indicate a repost of ep's 2 and 7, as they are down in the INITIAL post. All other S2 post links are down; wondering if we could re-upload and post episodes 4 [initial post is a valid download, corrupted however, and I have one of the largest codec comps there is, and the other ones [ep 2] worked OK. Don't know what's up with that urbangen download -- AAANYHOW... S2E2 was fine, 3, 4, and presumably more are corrupted on the initial post, where the S2 links are. Reviewing, pretty much S2 EP3 and forward reupload request. Thank you from an avid fan. :)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AnimeRob1337

• BRIDGET

Top Posters In This Topic

Just quickly, I found a torrent with S1 and S2 with eng hard encoded subs. I will post the link in the thread, hoping that's acceptable. If not, mods, please replace with the following link [the link I'll be posting for those looking there,]

• 3 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Unfortunately, due to copyright and such we're not allowed to upload or reupload Junjou Romantica anymore. Sorry

• 1 month later...

Ah, I see. Understood and I will respect and honor said new rule. Thank you for the info, and good luck to anyone else looking for JJR.