Why are we always together?

blade3

Getting back to his messy apartment, Naruto tossed the cake into the fridge, while stripping of his orange jumpsuit, leaving him in a gray tank top and boxers. He collapsed over on his bed, thinking about Sasuke, unable to get him off his mind. He normally thought about the raven haired a lot lately. But now, ever since that kiss Naruto had a feeling it would be twice as hard. Sighing heavily, he closed his eyes, mumbling the raven haired males name to himself as he slowly fell asleep, rolling on his side and hugging his pillow, his mind thinking it was Sasuke. The next morning came, and as usual, Naruto was sleeping in. He was always late - though, never as late as Kakashi was.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChibiMonkey

• blade3

Sasuke slowly groaned and looked at the clock, he sighed in relief and was happy that he still had some time left. He still wished it had rain outside though so he wouldnt have to go anywhere, but then again he knew he would probably be forced to practice in the rain anyway. Sasuke slowly sat up and sighed getting himself together, as he went to his training session after a while, he waited for the others, crossing his arms in frustration. Kakashi wasnt even there yet, he was late as usual.

Sakura then threw rocks at Naruto's window, "Naruto..wake up!! We have training!!" Sakura shouted knewing he was asleep, I should have never gave him that cake..it might of made him tired, and then again Sasuke didnt eat any sweets..Sakura thought to herself sighing a bit. She was going to go to phase 2 if he didnt wake up.

Naruto shifted a bit in his sleep, a noise slightly disturbing his peaceful rest, but not enough to wake him up. He shifted, groaning in his sleep as he snuggled further against his pillow he was hugging, burying his face into it "Sasuke..." he moaned softly in his sleep, pulling the blankets up tighter around himself to shield himself from the cold trying to invade his sleep. He ignored the sunlight that shone into the room, as well as the annoying voice of Sakura calling to him and trying to wake him up. He just continued to sleep on soundly, oblivious to the world going on around him.

"I guess..its times for phase 2," Sakura went to go get a giant bucket filling it up from a well, she then literally jumped on the balcony of Naruto's home and pushed at the slide door, it was locked shut, thinking maybe Naruto might of forgotten to lock it. She the opened the window sliding through it, "Of course he forget to lock the window shut.." He should know that somebody could come in while hes sleeping and harm him that way. She stood at the end of the bed and she threw the freezing cold water on Naruto, "Naruto Uzumaki!! Get up right now!!" She then threw the bucket on the floor, she knew how hard it was to wake Naruto up and she figured maybe that would work. The blonde usually would not wake up for anything no matter how much noise you made.

Naruto was sound asleep, until suddenly a cold bucket of water was splashed all over him. He yelped out, jumping up, awake as he fell out of the bed in a stumble, only to groan as he frowned looking up at Sakura. He sighed heavily groaning "Sakuraaa" he whined rubbing his eyes "What did you have to do that for? What time is it anyways?" he huffed tiredly. He didn't remember the team training session they were to have, after all, it had been so long since the whole team was together. And they were all jonin or higher now, so, they technically weren't a team anymore, having their own separate duties, all grown up. Kakashi was just making the team meeting for mostly old times sake, since it had been so long, and they missed out on a lot together as a team.

"Its..12 pm," Sakura sighed a bit, "I'm sorry I did that, its just..you dont wake up for anything." Sakura stretched a bit, "I think Kakashi missed us or something..I dont know what his deal it. Maybe he thinks we need to depend on each other more.." Sakura looked up at the soaking wet blonde, "Next time maybe you should give me an extra key to your house..so I wont have to pour water on you." Sakura picked the bucket up off the floor, "I see you slept pretty hard.."

"Oh..." he trailed off as he listened to her. He sighed as he got up, grabbing a towel to dry his hair off and everything "That makes no sense...a key to get into my house so you don't have to pour water on me? But you clearly had to get into my house already in the first place to do so" he pointed out, to the window knowing that's where she had come in from. He sighed a bit "Alright alright, you can go now. I'll get dressed and ready and I'll be right there" he said as he finished drying off.