♩♬♪Love Song♪♬♪((Ryouta Basket & Bloodbunny))

Ryouta

Blade blushed a deep shade of red and looked away."Baka we can't do that outside I already told you."He looked down even though there was a glass cover so no way they would fall he was nervous it was like a giant window just all the perverted things Takuma might do made him shiver

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ryouta

Takuma was teasing him again and as always, Blade was rejecting him. Takuma held him tightly to make sure that he would not escape. "But we are not outside! Look, we are standing on the floor not on the ground and also balcony is a part of the building or a house so quit complaining!" He said in a calm voice and looked at him with the sad eyes. "Okay??"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Ba....Baka its still daylight out anyone van see up fucking up here." He whimpered looking down."You didn't think of that did you?"He blushed a bit as he spoke.

Takuma looked at the other and sighed. "Okay then, we`ll do it in the bed but we are going to do it at night too and IN HERE!" He said the last one in a teasing way, pulling him inside the room.

Blade sqeaked as he got dragged dto the bed and flopped down on it he knew he was going to have to have sex with him today there was no way he was getting out of it .

Takuma pushed the other on he bed as he came on top of him. "How about we don`t strip?? It feels more exciting with these yukatas!" He smiled, kissed the other`s cheek gently, waited for his answer.

He blushed rubbed the back of his neck and smirked."Wouldn't you rather tie me up with the belt instead."He said pouring Takuma a glad soft wine.

- - - Updated - - -

He blushed rubbed the back of his neck and smirked."Wouldn't you rather tie me up with the belt instead."He said pouring Takuma a glad soft wine.

- - - Updated - - -

Takuma shook his head. "Nope! I won`t ever!" He said as he kissed the other again. "I want you to love sex with me too! So I won`t tie you up again!" He smiled.

He pouted and handed him the glass."the one time I want you to be wild you won't."He whined and poured himself a glass.

He pouted and handed him the glass."the one time I want you to be wild you won't."He whined and poured himself a glass.

Takuma closed his eyes and thought a bit! "Mm.....then if you want to, I won`t hold back!" He teased the other and opened the belt of his yukata slowly, looking at his soft skin.

He purred and held his arms out."I don't want you to hold back."He smiled his pale skin exposed to the light."I told them to put outfits in the closet and toys of all sorts beyond imagination use and abuse me Takuma."

Takuma grinned as he kissed him roughly and spread his hips a bit. "Okay! I will but in the second round!!" He whispered as he moved down to his hips and starred at his asshole for a while. He roughly entered his tongue inside and licked him off. He grabbed his member in a sudden, squeezing it, making him hard!"

Blade sqeaked as Takuma's tounge nwter him he moaned softly and blushed wiggling his hips wanting more of the others touch he winned. "please.....touch me more ." He smiled sweetly and purred loudly.

Takuma agreed as he moved upper to the other and rolled him over on him! "Open your hips a bit..." He mumbled into his ears and moved his fingers to the entrance after he licked them off. He pushed a finger inside and then other one so fast, stretching his hole.

Blade sqeaked as the over rolled him over on top of Takuma he spreaded his hips a bit more after nodding Blade blushed deeper as Takuma licked his finger of befir pushing them into his entrance slowly then roughly he moaned softly into his ear and tremblt softly.

Takuma loved the way Blade reacted. He grinned as he pushed in his third finger by force. He felt the his butts were tighten up so he felt like it. Blade was still tight and sensitive. He fast pulled out his fingers and put in his dick right after. He started moving roughly and played with the other`s member, made him come and to hear his voice.

Blade gasped softly as the other forcefully shoved his third finger in and he moaned softly and tighten around the fingers he whined as he pulled them out and gripped the others yukata and moaned as he began to push his dick inside him the wine made him more sensitive then usaul he hoped the other liked it he was partly drilunk but had done it on propose.

Takuma grinned as he heard the other`s voice. He grabbed his butts and started moving in and out of his entrance. He started moaning himself and watching the other`s yukata slipping down from his shoulders. He moved upper and bit his nipple hard, made them red and erected. He licked them off and still moving. It was a hard thing to do but he wanted to hear him make sexy noises. He kissed him hard, trying push in one of his fingers.

Blade panted cutely as he grabbed his but and gave him a peck on the cheek quickly Blade trembling softly in his arms soft moans escaping his lips .He shuttered and moaned loudly as Takuma bit down on his nipple roughly."Ugh...ng....ah Takuma I love you."He smiled softly and nibbled his ear his cute pink nipples perked and redish now.

Takuma smiled at the other as he whispered into his ear. "I love you too!" He slowly pushed his finger inside and moaned himself since it was hitting his member. He stopped for a while, giving himself and Blade a break. He panted lightly as he kissed the other`s forehead. "How about another around my love?? Since we didn`t come! Want to try this time? Being on top?" He asked, waited for a reply.

Blade mewled as the finger was pushed with Takuma's cock he let out a loud moan and nodded."OK..."He panted and flipped them over.

Takuma blushed as he smiled softly. He felt a bit excited since it was his first time being uke! " Okay, my love! You can use the toys if you like! Which position do you prefer??"

Blade blushed "Just lay on your back." He waited for Takuma to change his position and pulled out a couple things from a box.

Takuma did as the other told him and starred at him with a faint blush and a smile on his face. He wanted to feel good too and he hoped that Blade would do it the way he wanted to.