Zero and the Neko Vampire (Private 18+ Mik3la X Kira)

KiraMidnight

neko112.png

Name: Kira Auditore

Personality: Always changing from minute to minute

Background: He doesn't really have one. He was created in a secret lab. A mix between Vampire blood and Wolf blood. The humans created him in hopes that he would protect them from Vampires and fight along side the Hunters. He's pretty loyal to the hunters, but has to have actual blood to survive since his blood is mixed

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• mik3la

Vampire-Knight-vampire-knight-32819645-216-350.jpg

Name: Zero

species: Hinter + Vampire

Personality: He is a little grumpy but always saying what he things even if sometimes the truth hurts but he can get also soft only if you reach his heart, which is very hard.

Background: He was born into a hunters family but on the age of 18 when his family was killed by vampires and was bite by one, he dedicated his life to kill the bloodsuckers and take his revenge.

Kira stretched out, yawning slightly on his bed. He didn't much like the isolated room he was stuck in. He didn't enjoy being treated like a dog....in truth this room was just a big cage closed in with wood, and he knew this. He was a tool for hunters...and experimented on daily to make sure he was in good shape. He hated the tests they put him threw, some of them hurt really badly...others just annoyed him.

Today he was going on the hunt with a hunter he was unfamiliar with...he hoped this one wouldn't treat him like a mutt...

Today Zero had to go on a hunt with a new "pet". He didn't like to have companions in a hunting because they always distracted you or put themselves in danger and you were stuck with dealing with a lot's of emotions. Even if they were a tool in our purposes, they were animalic-human sort of something.

Zero sigh as he was heading towards the part of the building where they were kept safe and trained. Stopping in front of a cadge he was looking with his gray eyes at the one in front of him, with his hands in his pockets.

"So you're my new .....partner. Come on, get dressed. We have business to do" he said after he sigh and closed his eyes for a bit then opened them again.

Kira slightly stood up. He was well built for a pet, and his ears twitched at the sound of Zero's commanding voice. He walked to a wall which had a single outfit hung up on it and he got dressed. Wearing a pair of dark red pants and nothing else, no shoes or a shirt, just the pants and his highly uncomfortable spiked shock collar. He walked to the cage and stood there.

"Do you mind opening the door.....Master...if I touch the gate they will make this collar shock me...and I don't much like that...so if you would please?"

Zero rolled his eyes but did what the other wanted and opened the door to let him get out of the cage. He took a step back leting him have his space for the moment and looked at him. He was quite a pice of art of science, but still. The genes that were inside him were like mine. Half of a specie.

"Now lets go. We have some vampires to hunt" he said in a low voice, heading to the door.

Kira followed without hesitation. He was use to this, all the Hunters were rude and cold to him. It hurt him a little but he decided to let it go, as he did everything that saddened him. He walked past the guards of the area behind Zero, knowing that if he walked beside or in front of Zero as an equal or better he would be punished severely. He kept his eyes on the ground, finding it hard to want to live with how he felt in this moment, but he knew that he had no choice but to live.....he couldn't voice his opinion on how he felt...because no one cared

Zero studied the one behind him with the corner of his eyes, trying to understand how come they did such an experiment and had to have him as partner. Wasn't just him good enough? He sigh as he stopped speaking with the guards to let them go outside, heading to his car.

"For your information. I will need you to stay out of my way. Try also not to get caught of guard and the last thing. Don't get killed because I will not take responsibility for your stupidness.

Kira just nodded. He didn't intend to be killed, he was never caught off guard, and if his new Master desired him to stay out of the way, he would do as told

"Yes Master"

He spoke quietly in a dull tone that lets Zero know these words have been used very ofter

Zero sighed getting in the car, waiting for the other one to get in, heading to a bar where he needed to infiltrate and seek for vampires. He was given the information that multiple vampires were going to that club/bar, and served lunch from girls who were to stupid to think that stories were true and that vampires do exist.

"Can you make your ears disappear?" he asked not knowing how he works and so on. He didn't want to track attention to them.

Kira pilled a cloth from his pocket and tired it around his head, covering his ears and making them lay flat on his head.

In truth it hurt, doing this to his ears...making them flat when they aren't suppose to be. But he had no choice.

"Better Master?"

He asked in the same tone

"Better. Now lets go" he said, driving with a horror speed to the club. Once he parked the car he got of, waiting for the other one to come near him.

"If I dont notice any vampire but you do faster than me do tell me and point it to me, but not to obvious. Got it?" he said in a low voice entering the club.

The place was dark, only with small colored lights that were floating around the room. There were many people, and they werent only humans. That he could tell, but in that crowd was hard to identify all the vampires.

Kira nodded and as they walked he discreetly pointed out each Vampire thry passed.

All the lights and voises he heard, mixed with the music was making him a bit dizzy, but he ignored it. After a short while he began feeling worse, but his instincts just grew the worse he felt. He sighed slightly.

"I've never been to a place like this...what is it?"

He asked quietly, mostly because he wasn't feeling 100%

He saw that the other one wasnt feeling aleight but for the moment he didnt care. He killed one by one in a silent mode.

"Its like a blood bank for donators. More like alone service" he added looking at the boy.

"Whats wrong?"

"I've never been to a place like this...all the music, the noises....for some reason they make me a bit dizzy, that's all. I'm fine though. Lets continue."

He continued pointing out Vampires as they went threw the club until there were no more targets. He didn't smile like he felt like, but his eyes shined a bit

"If you don't feel alright go and wait for me in the car. I don't need you ill or something", said Zero looking at his partner with ordering eyes, starting to head to the back office from the club, going for the head master of the organisation from the club.

Kira shook his head softly and followed Zero.

"I'm fine, really Master. I do feel better now that I've adjusted to everything."

He really did feel better, never before had he experienced any place like this so after he got use to the atmosphere he felt fine

He broke the door starting to shot to all that where there, being careful not to get hit by the bullets. He pushed the other behind a sofa.

"Stay here and don't move" he said in harsh voice starting to shot again, jumping over the couch starting to fight with the rest of the vampires.

Kira knelt down, covering his ears slightly on his head. he didn't like the sound of gun shots, it scared him slightly. If he had it his way, all hunters would use swords, they were better.

Zero was to busy to fight with one of the vampires amd didnt saw one another grabbed his partener out of the hideout keeping him still.

He stopped looking at them with narrowed eyes, clenching his teeth letting his fangs out.

He was looking at the others with the corner of his eyes, cursing in his head. Thats why he wanted to be alone. He dropped the gut on his foot and was pushed on the ground. He was looking at the other studying him to be sure he was alright. He nodded softly giving him the sign to get down. Imediatlly he grabbed his gun and shut the vampire and the rest but didnt saw the one behind him that caught him out of guard and bite his neck maching him scream.

Quickly Kira got free and pried the Vampires mouth open. He pulled him off and away from Zero, killing the Vampire swiftly. He then looked at Zero and picked him up gently. He walked to the car they arrived in and sat him in the seat. He walked back in and finished off the few Vampires that were left and walked back out. He got in the seat and waited for the next move Zero would make, or would tell him to make

Zero was clenching his teeth because of the burn that he has after the vampires bite. He was able only to say a few curses and after instructing the other what to do.

"Drive. Doesn't matter where ... just ... drive" he said closing his eyes hard, trying to ignore the burn until the wound will heal from itself.

He felt a little dizzy and didn't know why. Maybe the fangs from that vampire had some venom on them. He wasn't sure, but something was wrong.

Kira sniffed the wound and slightly blinked. He then softly bit the wound and drained the venom. He then pulled away spitting the venom out quickly and sat down in the driver seat.

"Sorry...t-that could be deadly"

He began driving slowly to give Zero the chance to recover before going anywhere else. He untied the cloth from his head, freeing his ears

Zero was surprized when the other sucked the venom out of the wound. He didn't think he would do it or anything. He lean in the seat breathing deep closing his eyes. That was a rough night.

"T-Thanks" he whispered still having his eyes closed.

He usually didn't say such things but now he felt that he should. It was odd but the little one saved, sort of, his life just now.

"Let's go back to the office" he added opening his eyes looking at him, having a little smile on his face without realizing that.

Kira nodded slightly and began driving home. He knew the way there easily. He slowly pulled into the drive way and parked the car. He got out and walked around, opening Zero's car door for him.

"We're here. Do you need help Master?"

(I apologize for the wait. I haven't been feeling myself for a while. I still don't feel myself, but I can't let you suffer for my feelings)