• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ruehime

• Emo-Lightning-No.6

• Hamaka

• SCAR

hai ru-chan if it makes sense or i can rewrite it...he wasn't right at the crime scene but he communicated to the victim before he died :hamtaro-005 (5):

-case close-

please vote

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
mocchin and
coocchin :hamtaro-005 (8):

I really hate voting but I'll give this round to you

-san... sorry
-san and good luck next time...

The winner is ruehime-san so please take the lead for next issue!!

Good luck minna ^w^

oh XD lol me again i hope you guys don't mind a bit of gore *sweatdrop* ahaha but that means i'll be the one experiencing the brutal death anyway

c.o.d: bleeding, had her head clean cut and placed on her lap with one eyeball per hand

where: at a classroom of a private school

please tell me if you guys can't handle gore *sweatdrop* so next time... i won't file such a disturbing case :hamtaro-005 (5):

ne

-chan.. have you ever watched CSI or NCIS or any investigation series?

if so, then the idea of this game is that you either write something as a WITNESS, DETECTIVE, SUSPECT or KILLER...

Mostly here we all are talking in the perspective of a witness XD

" we were hearing lots of news recently on T.V saying that there is a serial killer around town who's been chasing after young ladies... No one knows who that killer is, neither the police.. they are still investigating many murders that happened starting from last christmas.. yeah.. the first victim was announced to be found on christmas eve last year... the body was found in a school yard with her head cut off and many other cuts all over her body.. since that day, many other girls were announced on news to be killed by ways similar to that first victim.. I'm a highschool student who lives in a shared apartment with other two girls.. not really so much into my room-mates but i have no other choice... one of them is really nice who tries to keep the mood always set right. the other is acting high and mighty all the time... i don't even know why she acts like that, but i guess because she might be a descendant of some kind of classy family.. (if so, why didn't she leave here and live alone?! -_-).. whatever.. anyway, it's been almost a year and we are close to christmas eve.. as my room-mates left to visit their families, i was here alone surrounded by walls and having no one to go to. after all I'm an orphan!! I had many heavy diseases since i was little (mostly psychological), but nothing serious that's what the orphanage told me. I think!!

it's christmas eve now.. since I have no one to be with and nothing to do, i went to sleep.. next day up, my head felt so heavy as if I haven't slept at all... my pajamas were changed!! weird!! as i went to wash my face, my room-mate was sitting on the balcony.. the nice room-mate. she came back from her visit earlier than i thought!! saying hi to her, then going to the bathroom. I found a cloth drenched in blood. i didn't give it much thought, I just averted my eyes thinking it might belong to my room-mate and she might had a simple accident.. leaving the bathroom and turning on the T.V, the news were announcing another victim killed in a close-by school.. her picture wasn't so clear due to police restrictions... a bit later, a call came and the caller was a police-man.. asking us to go to the police station, a shock went through my head as i heard the name of my other (rude) room-mate.."

that's the story.. who's the killer and why??

try to solve it guys..

I already have a scenario rolled up in my head XD

It's okay Emo-Lightening-No.6-san I'm not really sure how to really work this yet o.O hopefully I will get better next time >.

-case closed-

back to you

mocchin *sweatdrop*

basing on your witness statement

i can imagine you being the murderer XD

as you have said... they said that you have a psychological disease which means you are schizophrenic... that being said... having a grudge? to the victim (wait... me XD)... you have another personality who murders the people who bullies and look down on you... the victim was indeed very rude to you specially after founding out the secret of her parents... it was something concerning about you and her... the truth is... it's not that you have no family at all... infact one of them was actually close to you... closer than you can imagine... she was just beside you all those times... envious of you... for being the only talk of her (and your) parents... you were fraternal twins and they were thinking of taking you back in... so that day... they asked a favor to your twin to go and talk to you.. of course your twin doesn't want to... but for their selfishness, they had once again pushed their selfish request saying they will remove her from being their heir if she refused... so being left with no choice... she called you out that night... telling everything there is for you to know... and also revealing her secret to you

*giggle* ehehe i wouldn't want to reveal the secret XD

-chan.. that's a shame.. it would've been cool if you did.. THEY ARE Awesome series *o*

ne ne

-san... that's one hell of a fantastic conclusion.. you did better than me XD

next case:

C.O.D: Stabbed in the abs, bleeding to death..

Place: Dark Alley..

Killing Weapon: Sharp Knife..

Obvious Reason: Robbery...

Trial Time: 24 Hrs...

Judge will be

-chan.. It's hard for me to choose the winner X'D

why thank you :3 mocchin i didn't even reveal her secret though XD

He was merrily walking or rather skipping down town... he just got out of a store, a jewelry store... his cellphone ring and when he saw the contact name he begin to grin and feel more happier... he slowed his walking pace as he answered the call... mesmerizing the voice of the caller... "yup, i'll be home in a minute..." he nods as if the one he was talking to was just infront of him... "yes... yes..." adrenaline rushing he was now walking faster by the minute "by the way... it's your birthday today right? i have a present for you so look forward to it... happy birthday~ I love you" the moment he put back his cellphone inside his pocket... he started running and went inside a dark alley I remember someone said that this was a shortcut♪ i'll go through here for now "ah~ i can't wait to get home♪" he passed through a hooded figure and sudden felt an ache around his stomach... he started stopped to look down at the place he was bleeding "this can't be real right?!" he hold on to his stomach as he fell down to the ground... agonizing in pain... "well~ well~ i've been waiting for this chance to come♪ took you long enough to come here" the person came closer to him slowly with a big grin on their face... stopping infront of him and kneeled as they pull his hair to make him take a good look at their face... the place suddenly became bright and he was walking hand by hand on the street with somebody "hey~ are you listening to me?" he looked at the person talking to him who was pouting "i said that alley is a shortcut so let's go there sometime okay?" the person was smiling brightly at him... the flash back ended and he was now back to the bitter truth... "haha! i hope you're enjoying your time with ―――♪" he cough blood and grabbed the hood... tears fell down his face "im sorry" his apology just made the smile turn into a frown and gained him a deep glare... the person stood up and turned his body... feeling up his pocket... the person smirked and took the box out of his pocket "bingo♪I'm just taking what is supoosed to be mine" opening the box reveal a silver pair ring... the person put the ring on and it fitted so well... he can hear a laugh and when he look up... he saw the person looking so much in pain "ahaha! what the heck is this?!" the laugh sounded so painful that it made him want to embrace the person... but his slowly wasting life forbid him to do so... he closed his eyes and felt the person putting something on his ring finger "i love you" it was the last thing he heard before the silence ate him up

-san.. it seems you are the only participant therefore the only winner for the last case...

Be my guest and do the next case please ;)

lol we're always the victim

hmmm... let me see

c.o.d: unknown, looking so peacefully sleeping

place: her bedroom on her bed

murder scene: balcony door is open wide, some parts of the floor is wet, a glass shards scattered on the floor (might be from a flower vase), a letter she was holding says "i did it for you"

trial time:24hrs

its fine... i actually wanna know what happened :hamtaro-005 (8):

ok. as a late response for the last case....

"The victim was known for being secretly in love with someone. She had no choice but to hide it from her parents. As her family's good reputation forced her to hold a restrained facade in front of other people, she had no other choice but to let her love be held in a secretive way.. Her family never knew about her love and they never doubted her.. She was the silent type of a girl.. One day, she heard accidentally that her parents are arranging for her to get married. She was confused of what to do about her lover. She knew that even if she confessed to her parents, she would have no opportunity to live happily ever after with the one she loves. For that reason, she had no other choice but to let go of her lover and go on with her family choice. She started avoiding her lover every time their eyes met. Her lover felt uneasy and one day decided to steal a visit to her house. Since she never told anyone about him, the risk was high of him being caught.. Therefore, he tried climbing up to her room from the rear yard of her fancy & big house. Getting to her floor from the outside, a knock on her balcony door was heard. Shocked at seeing him, she quickly rushed to open the balcony door. It was a real surprise as he never did this before. the air was filled with nervousness as they both kept their silence. Then the silence was broken when he started talking " why have you been avoiding me this whole time?". Hearing that question, she started to tremble as she didn't want to let him know the truth. She never wanted to hurt him so she kept her lips shut. Anger was boiling inside of him because he was so in love with her and he never wanted to let go of her. Even if that meant for them to run away.. No way to shout, he rushed to her and grabbed her harshly. He held her down to the bed. She started crying and that made him get scared and anxious at the same time. He thought she was cheating on him, but that wasn't the truth. When she opened her mouth and started to explain everything to him, his mind went blank and he couldn't withstand any of her talk anymore. With teary eyes, he rushed to the balcony as a sudden crash happened. It was the vase beside her bed that fell off because of him. On that scene she saw, she couldn't handle the pain she caused him. She walked shakily to her medicine drawer and started to take whatever she had in it. Crying so much, she held a paper and started writing "I did it for you".. She didn't want him to feel pain from being set apart of her but she never knew that killing herself will hurt him even more... The mix of the medicines took the effect a while later as she was peacefully laying on bed with that uncompleted letter in her hand and her eyes filled with tears."

I couldn't come up with a better explanation, gomenne :(

it was fantastic as always mocchin :3

i guess it's my time to wait for your case again then

awwww, arigatou ne

-san ^w^

ok next case:

C.O.D: Body burnt to ashes...

Place: Basement of an old factory...

Scene Notes: There was no fire traces around the victim, only the body (Hence, the body was burnt alone not in this place)

Traces: Smell of Roses..

Trial Time: Open (coz no one knows when XD)

Good luck. It's a bit hard and needs imagination O.o

mocchin sorry for the late statement... i hope it wasn't bad... i had actually the set of the whole story yesterday but i suddenly got busy... and was just now had a free time to post it

the victim was a perfumer... he specializes on flower extract and specially loves the scent of rose... he wasn't a only a perfectionist but also a narcissistic... but on the day his mother died (5yrs ago from the present) his sense of smell become more delicate... he can know a person by smelling them meters away from him... well now that was an ability that someone can be proud of... but it was different for him... since his sense of smell became delicate... he can no longer love the scent of rose and he can't continue his work as a perfumer anymore... it cause him so much grief and loneliness... thats when he met that person who was send to his perfume factory to assist him... a very clumsy and untidy person whom he should hate for having such a fetish for perfection and beauty... at first he can't stand the sight or even just being around that person... but weeks later working with that person, he begun to fell in love with that persons scent... or he might have actually had fell in love with the person itself... smell not too strong and sweet yet so relaxing and soothing... he would always crave for that smell getting slowly and slowly addicted to it... this person was cheerful while he on the other hand is very gloomy... they don't match at all is what he would always remind himself... on his birthday his older sister invited him out to get some fresh air... they had lunch together and walk around the park... when he got home... he was surprise to see the lights on... he quietly stride to the living room which was the only part of his house that was pitch black... as he step into the living room... the light turned on and confetti showered down at him "happy birthday!"seeing who it was made him feel very relieved and happy... they had dinner together and had a toast... the wine tasted so exquisite and had hit him strong... he got drunk too fast that he can't control his hidden feelings... he pushed the person down and stole a french kiss... after their lips apart... the person responded to his attack and kissed him back passionately... both fighting for their own breath was now lost in the world of lust... they loved each other passionately and tenderly... each touch was a flaming desire of dominance... midnight came and he was woke up alone in his bed like the usual... he thought that all of it was just a dream and it made him cry... he went to his kitchen to drink water... returning back to his room he noticed something was amiss with the living room... seemingly a thousand of roses where scattered everywhere... and in the middle of the dark room stands his beloved... he doesn't care of he'll have to smell those roses... all in his mind was that he wants to run to that persons side and indulge himself to that persons warmth... he was welcome with arms open wide and they kissed passionately once more for the last time.... he became dizzy and fell flat to the ground... weird he can't smell anything... it suddenly came to him... since the day they met... his sense of smell were growing weaker by the day... could it be? impossible! he can't believe what he was thinking... his whole body began to feel numb and he can't move... but he knew that he was now on fire... burned body was taken to the factory basement... where they had first met and spent time together... on his working desk sits a perfume on a bottle with a letter underneath it... anyone who reads it will surely take a hint that it was a love letter addressed to that person... the perfumer had been actually making a perfume just for his beloved... he just finished it that morning... but he was too shy to give it in person... so he poured all of his feelings into a letter... hoping it will reach its proper receiver... shaken by that fact... feelings of despair outburst... beside the burned body was a bottle of perfume... or so it looks like... but weird enough that it has no scent at all

wohooooooooo..

-san that story made me cry T_T

I can't believe your sense of imagination.. I seriously loved it..

Now that it's done, your turn i think . once again because no one else is playing :'(

i was actually being hesitant about that earlier *sweatdrop* cause if the body was burned to ashes then it might not be the victim actually... well or so i thoughts... in the end i didn't include it in the story but i guess i can tell you XD *giggles* the murderer commited suicide after that... for the place i can't tell though

c.o.d : unknown

place: living room

position: sitting on her racking chair looking like only sleeping soundly and as if a she were a doll

sign of resistance: none inflicticted inside the whole unit... only some scratches on the racking chairs arm...

other info: just to inform but thats not even her unit... actually the unit has been vacant for months now... so actually the whole case is a mystery and of course her indentity is the most mystery in it... she's wearing a cute white pure clean gothic dress... and did i already say that she really lookslike a doll? why not feel her skin to see for yourself

Sorry for being late (again) but it was so hard to think of something for this case @_@

Also, I somehow figured out the case that you did and who was the killer (i hope i was right with guessing) XD

Anyway, I tried so hard but this is the best i could give T_T

" This town is so small and everyone knows the other... it's been ages since anyone new moved to the town as it grew older by the time.. Nothing has changed and many people from the new generation have been trying to move out to the big city...

During this time, a shop that has pulled everyone's attention in this town has opened with the great facade of dolls.. The owner of the shop was someone from outside the town and that was the most surprising thing about the shop.. There were many other shops in town that sell dolls and these kind of stuff, but this one was different.. All the dolls were human-figured and you could feel life will pop out of them at any moment now...

According to the rumors, the owner of the shop was a 35 years old man who has recently moved from the capital..No one knew if he was alone or with a family, but no one asked either.. I never saw his face and I've never been to his shop before.. Curiosity took the best of me and one day i went to check it out.. It was the topic of the town..

wearing my best dress, trying to look good in front of an outsider, i headed out with my black hair straightened on my cheeks and wearing my red lipstick on... The shop was almost 10 minutes away by feet... As I reached the shop, a dazzling view came across my eyes. As i looked intensely at it, it was the shop that everyone was talking about.. they truly were giving it the best credit they could and now i know why..

Entering the shop, i met the figure of the owner of the shop who turned around and our eyes met.. Even though he was at his mid-ages but he looked incredibly handsome like a young man... As we introduced each other, I started to look at his magnificent handmade dolls.. There was something about them that was indeed different than the other shops.. As i asked the owner about them, he smiled at me and said (it's the secret of the family career) and stopped at that.. I couldn't ask for more; noticing that he might be bothered since he is an outsider.. As my visit came to its end, i looked at him to say goodbye but he looked a bit sad.. I couldn't figure out the reason, so i left with no words..

It was almost 10 PM and i was heading back home.. I was walking down the alley which led to my house, when I heard footsteps behind me.. Didn't give them much of attention considering they might be for someone who lives around that area.. I kept walking and when i finally got to my building, a hand grabbed my face, covering my mouth and a voice came from behind whispering (don't make a sound).. I couldn't see the person but I could feel a similar aura that i felt before..

Leading me to an empty building from one of those which its apartments owners left to the big city, I started to feel dizzy..

After a while, I opened my eyes to see myself trapped inside a dark room, lit only with candles.. I was on a rocking chair and nothing else was in the room.. I tried to remember what happened when suddenly someone came to the room.. I couldn't move from the chair as my body was still under the effect of the drug.. My eyesight was hazy but i could see the presence of a woman.. I never saw that woman before..It's not like i know everyone in this town but, who's she?!..

Trying to talk, she interrupted as she spoke (you know, I never liked this town.. All the women here are full of talk and they do nothing but complaining about their lives.. I'm sick of it.. And now, I got the chance to get rid of them and live a peaceful life away from those dirty rumors..).. She kept on talking but I was so sleepy due to the drug effect.. As she continued talking, she came closer to me with a knife and a sudden rush came to me so i tried to fight back.. I couldn't stand it any more and all the effort i did was gone in vain.. My body gave up, and she held me back to the chair.. That was the last thing I remember..."

It's kinda like a ghost story since i used the victim as me, but could you figure out who the killer was?? :p

very nice story

mocchin... i'm guessing the 35year old dude is either not really a dude XD or was an actual trap (crossdresser) as for why she said that she finally get rid of them was because she indeed in literally got "rid" of them... she kills them and make them into dolls... i totally love horror :3