Witness Statement

ruehime

★‡Guide‡★

●(For the first case I will start) The winner will be the victim and will post the following information:

cause of death:

where:

trial time:

(optional)

murder weapon:

killer:

why:

●A trial will open and all witnesses will make their statements (only one statement per witness)

●The victim may only vote 1 statement but it will count as 2 likes

●The witness may vote multi but can't vote their own

●In some case there might be some bypassers (who isn't participating in the game as either victim or witness) their votes will also be counted so feel free to invite bypassers

●The person with the Most Liked statement will be the winner

●Every trial may last from 1-12hrs.

●When the trial closes an announcement of the winner will be given either by me or the victim

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ruehime

• Emo-Lightning-No.6

• Hamaka

• SCAR

I hope you guys will accept my invitation to be the first witnesses :3

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Cause Of Death: Suffocation from being hanged with a stab wound on her chest

Where: Apartment Balcony

Trial Time: 12 hrs

This seems hard O.o

I read the guide like 10 times and i still find it hard to get XD

Am I supposed to be a detective, a witness, a suspect or what??

A witness can be a suspect as well so what's the deal here??

Help coz i got lost XD

oh...

sorry it was so difficult to understand *sweatdrop* my power to explain is very much like of an aliens XD

ahaha witness can also be a suspect why didn't i think of that *sweatdrop* oh~ why not just be a detective to make things easier :hamtaro-005 (5): i guess everyone can be a 2in1 XD you can make your statement seemed like your just someone who witness the crime or be a detective and unfold how the crime was done... you can also be a guilty suspect/killer

example:

strangled with a wire

on the trash room

Statements

witness:

I saw the victim tripped by small garbage and he fell down the stairs... That's how the victim died,

then accidentally the suspect pass the stairs ... the suspect at the wrong time to pass in that place ... so to someone it looked like the suspect killed the victim... so the suspect did not kill the victim...

Detective:

Murderer had set up a trap wire in the trash room. How did the victim end up there? Is the question. The victim had a sudden whiff of smell. It was rich and mouthwatering, the victim followed the smell leading to the trash room and saw the amazing chicken dish under a huge crate. the victim entranced by the chicken dipped his head and then...

BAM the wire got pulled and he died

Guilty Suspect (a.k.a. Murderer):

Hmm... I was walking down the aisle, I saw the victim standing back at the wall, I asked the victim "hey wanna chill with me for a while?" But the victim refused my offer. So, I kicked hthe victims ass. Put a wire on the victims neck and body. I switched the electric circuit on. That's how it end, that's how I murdered the victim.

*sweatdrop* the statements above were given by different peoples when i hosted a similar game like this before... i noticed that there is no like button... so how are we supposed to vote :hamtaro-005 (21): im having doubts about this game already

there are like buttons down at the bottom right of everyone's post in green. Do you see it? x'3 Maybe if not I can get a screen capture of it. Mmm that sort of makes sense...so based on the amount of likes of each statement then it would be the truth? >////

you did explain it well, but i'm still confused..

It seems like i'll try what i understood from you on the next one you start.

But, i'm doubting the process and the votes for this game :/

oh there is the like button *sweatdrop* i'm so sorry for the inconvenience... i can't explain it well TT-TT what part do you guys not understand?

hamacchi that was right :hamtaro-005 (8): if it was about the statement... you guys will make a story out of the informations given... it depends on you if you wanna be the killer/witness/detective

if you're:

-the killer then you must state the reason why you killed the victim and how you killed them...

-the witness then you must state what you saw

-the detective then you must state a conclusion on how it was done basing on the given informations...

should i make a new case now even if the first trial was unsolved?

I'll try being the witness for now...

"She had a party late at night and lots of people were invited. I was one of them. As the party went on, something wrong happened and many people were screaming.. It looks like there was a fight.. Two guys were fighting and hitting each others badly.. As i looked more intensely through the crowd, I could see one of the guys is her BOYFRIEND.. I didn't recognize the other but i heard someone whispering (That's her manager).. I thought to myself, are they fighting over her..?? You think she was cheating on her BF with the manager?? That was the first thing that came to my mind.. She is a famous idol, no wonder!! The fight was over by her personal bodyguards.. Things went back to normal but you could still see flaming gazes between her BF and the manager.. She was just standing there smiling to people as if she was calming the mood.. It passed midnight and we were all asked to leave.. My apartment is next to hers, so i didn't have to go so far..

Going back home, I could hear all people leaving.. But still, there were 2 more people left in her apartment.. I didn't know who they were... My guess is that it's her BF and manager.. I tried to go to sleep as I heard her scream and her door slapped so hard.. I ran to see what happened, then I saw someone dashing through the hallway.. I couldn't open her door so I called the cops.. That's when her body was found.."

Is that fine

-san ?? ^w^

Now it's up to you guys to decide who's the killer :D

its more than just good mocchin :3 :hamtaro-005 (8): (i bet the bf and manager were together XD Kidding)

lmfao,

-san.. if that's the case, then my dream came true XD

also, am glad u liked it ^w^

nya nyan♪ thanks for being the first witness... seems like it would be better to close the first case XD it exceeded the trial time... so the first winner will be you mocchin... please file a case :3 :hamtaro-005 (8):

naniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii??? that's so unfair

-san @_@

Who was d killer ?? O_O

anyway, gambarimasu T_T

C.O.D: poison found in his blood

Place found: on the beach

Trial Time: 24 hrs

Good luck minna ^w^

i'm so sorry mocchin *sweatdrop* she might actually had committed suicide since she found out that the guy of her life was in love with another person... she tried to threaten them by saying she'll commit suicide if she doesn't get what she wanted... but after seeing that she can't break through them she decided to let them be in peace? about the wound? then maybe it wasn't really a suicide after all *smirk* (sorry for the lame story i hope that it would atleast appease for the feelings i cause)

Just having his heart broken by the person he had given all of his everything... he decided to take a vacation to set his mind up to something else... painting was his passion and nature was his solitude so when he saw how beautiful the sunset was... he know he just had to paint it and pour all his sorrow into it... this sorrowful yet mesmerizing painting had been seen by a wandering reporter and had been made known to the wide world of network... it had receive such good comments from all around the country that it had risen to being #1 trending painting of all times... at first it made him feel so happy... but all the stress build up when the world is now demanding him a new masterpiece... but the painting being a fruit of his bitter past made it difficult to let a miracle happen... he must experience it once again if he wanted to create something like it again... not wanting to experience it once again though... he thought that there must be a way to make another miracle happen even without drowning himself to sadness... returning back to the beach that had made him famous... he saw a silhouette of a person not too far away from him... this person was also letting their everything be swept by those calm yet mysterious waves... slowly turning to face him, that person smiled but the brightness of the setting sun unabled him to get a good look of the persons face... he engraved that scenery into his deepest memory and replayed it over and over again... his frozen heart had once again melted and this time he knew he would be able to paint again... so he painted and painted trying to perfectly copy his memory into a blank piece of canvas... after a week he finally felt contented and contacted the person who made him successful... it was the reporter... after the interview he stated that it will be the last of his masterpiece... it was purely because he know it was a miracle that he was even able to paint something as beautiful as that once again... he knew that the person he saw will never appear to him a second time... feeling like he had break away to all those burdens he shouldered after all those time... i guess it was already a habbit of him to go back to the place he loves the most... but this time it will be for the last time... he knew that deep inside his heart that he was still waiting for that person to come back... he wanted to seal an end already with the beach... as miracles do happen that person was there once again... he was satisfied with just gazing at them from a far... but this person was slowly approaching him... it didn't take a while for that person to be face to face with him... this person was beyond beauty he had ever seen... he wanted to utter a word of thanks... but instead he was rewarded with an embrace and a kiss... after their lips apart from each other... his sight suddenly became blurry... he felt so weak and dizzy... it didn't take half a minute to had him lying to the sand... he looked up at the person who just earlier shared their heat with him... the wind blew away the persons hat... finally able him to get a look at the face he had always hoped to see... to his surprise the face was familiar to him... in fact too familiar... as his conscience slowly drain away... the smile on that persons face brighten... "it was quite a shame that you ended your fame too early" is what he heard the person said as the footsteps leaving him became so distant... after a while all the life energy from his body were gone... the beach was surely his best masterpiece... he really looked so picture perfect with it... well it really did became his last time...

foxy5 1st reaction, then 2nd reaction leaf4 , last reaction :cuteonion52:

-saaaaaaaaaann.. that's painfully romantic.. I wanna know who's that person?? :'(

ahaha

mocchin i thought you knew that person XD I'll leave it you guys who the killer was

-san so based on votes it would being telling which one we believe to be truth? if we get two witnesses for the crime, however, how do we decide which one is the murderer (are we not supposed to tell each other but instead to guess?). o.o

hamacchi for the voting yes... for the killer... i actually didn't think that far :hamtaro- 005 (12): i actually made the game for witnesses only after all XD but then plan changed... so we have other roles... i guess it depends on the witness if they wanna reveal the murderer or not... but i originally thought that the witness shall state who the the killer is... but leaving their statement incomplete without revealing the murderer is acceptable since they just might had witness the crime scene from a far

hamacchi well... then please be a bypasser for the mean time :3 i hope somebody else will join *sweatdrop* if we don't have enough players again i don't know what will happen XD

ruehime-san so i can just be a witness and tell what i saw during this crime scene? i can do that i just don't know if i could tell you who the killer is hehe ^^"

oh please do

hamachhi :Red_fox: it's fine you're a witness after all

Okay na...I just have to finish reading yours TvT and I'll try to have a witness report to hand in sooooonnn-ish :hamtaro-005 (22):

I hope this is okay or maybe I need to have more detail? >.> I am being the reporter

So yes, this is what I remember from the very beginning….I was actually on vacation taking a leisurely stroll when suddenly I saw him. He was just great with his paints and his canvas. It was like he could paint anything he was feeling and instead of talking about it he conveyed emotions with beautiful pieces such as those two. Of course that was the first one which I first talked to him and got him to great fame. We talked a bit here and there even after he decided to go away and while he was with the stress. Of course he called less and less during those periods except for when he got a hold of me when he decided to go back to that fateful place and make another miraculous masterpiece. He seemed to be quite happy about the other person of whom he told me he had locked in his memory with the scenery. Then he was found dead with his painting next to him. *shakes head in despair and looks down* I really can only give you a few pieces of information from what he decided to tell me with the few calls we had between us. He had a family that seemed to be a little broken. It consisted of a brother, mother, and father. Of course I don’t think it would be possible that it is any of his family members to have done this deed because they are all dead. He also seemed to be a little stressed over his dead brother and how he died. He didn’t go into great detail except for the fact that his brother had died in a different accident than the car crash his family was in.