Masterxslave rp ((pandamunium and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

Isaac felt his stomach and felt Fox's muscles tightening, but other then that, he didn't feel a thing.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what's wrong. We need to go to the hospital."

Isaac nodded. "I'll call the family physician."

After a few minutes he returned to the bedroom. He gave a sigh. "She will be arriving in forty-five minutes."

The physician walked to Fox's side. She greeted them and lifted Fox's shirt. "Alright, tell me about the pain. WHere is it located and from a scale of 1 to 10, how painful is it?"

She frowned. "I see...when did the pain first occur?"

She felt around his stomach, trying to fell if anything was out of the ordinary.

She nodded with a sigh. "I see...at the moment, there's nothing I can do. I could prescribe pain killers, but...I'm not sure that's a good idea. We'll see in the morning if the pain persists. I'm terribly sorry, but I'm not sure what the pain could be."

She sighed in defeat. She turned her attention to Isaac. "Take him to a hospital. This could be something very serious. I apologize for not being able to help."

Isaac chuckled. Finding the sight adorable. The physician sighed and left.

"I'll return in the morning with another doctor. Maybe he knows what's wrong."