Masterxslave rp ((pandamunium and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

Isaac changed her gently. Checking her ear. "I'll have to clean it, please take care of her. I'll be back."

He ran towards the bathroom, grabbing the first-aid and ruining back.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

"here. I brought the first aid. Hold her, while I disinfect her ear."

He grabbed the hydrogen peroxide and soaked a cotton ball. He began to dab gently, foam began to firm on her ear.

Isaac finished cleaning her eat. He grabbed a bandage and wrapped it around her ear. "There. I'm sure it must've hurt her terribly. I'll hold her, you should drink your tea."

Isaac carried Clarity to the bathroom. He let the water get lukewarm, before he grabbed a cloth and began to wash the congealed blood from her hair.

Isaac tried to wash her hair, before she swam away. He was getting winded just trying to keep get still so he'd be able to wash her. Eventually all he had to do was rinse her.

Once he finished rinsing the soap from her hair and body, he gently picked her up and wrapped a towel around her.

"There. All nice and clean. Let's get you changed."

Isaac carried her to her room and gently laid her in her crib. Placing a blanket on her chest. He did for a bit, watching her sleep. Then he headed to check on Fox.