Masterxslave rp ((pandamunium and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

"Maybe you should go to bed. I'll keep an eyes on her and clean up the mess." Isaac offered Fox. He wasn't very tired and would like to do something.

Isaac took Clarity to her nursery. He set get gently into the bassinet that had arrived earlier. He watched her, before returning to the kitchen.

After acouple hours passed fox woke up and mewled sitting up and headed down stairs in his 'pajamas ' and sat down in the living room.

• 3 weeks later...

After acouple hours passed fox woke up and mewled sitting up and headed down stairs in his 'pajamas ' and sat down in the living room

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Isaac returned from enjoying a nice day outside. He saw Fox sitting in the loving room. "hello, did you sle-" he stopped mid-sentence when he saw the 'pajamas' he wore.

- - - Updated - - -

Isaac returned from enjoying a nice day outside. He saw Fox sitting in the loving room. "hello, did you sle-" he stopped mid-sentence when he saw the 'pajamas' he wore.

"Pfft me jealousFox puffed up his cheeks blushing a deep red.

- - - Updated - - -

"Pfft me jealousFox puffed up his cheeks blushing a deep red.