Masterxslave rp ((pandamunium and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

Isaac awoke to a suckling sound and turned to see a baby kit. rubbed his eyes and did a double take. He realized that it was real and fell off the bed from shock.

Fox blushed and pulled up the other side of his tank top."Morning."

- - - Updated - - -

Fox blushed and pulled up the other side of his tank top."Morning."

Isaac rubbed his shoulder and looked at the kit, again. "good morning. May I ask how the kit appeared? I don't recall seeing it here last night."

Isaac had a confused expression on his face. He stood up and sat down on the bed. "uh, how is that possible?" He looked at the sleeping kit and felt a warm sensation in his chest.

Fox smiled and looked into her eyes then at Issac."I like the name clarity....how does that sound."

- - - Updated - - -

Fox smiled and looked into her eyes then at Issac."I like the name clarity....how does that sound."

Isaac nodded. "that's a fine name." He stood up with a blush and hurried to his closet. "I need to change. Maybe we could set up a room for her and I'll go buy necessaries for her."

Isaac finished changing and was putting on his tie. "it's best if I drive into town. So I'll be back in a few hours. In the meantime, call me for anything you need or want."

Isaac blushed at the sight and looked away. "I'll see you both, later. Take care."

He arrived into the town. He made his way towards a baby shop and went in. After an hour of shopping he made his way to a pastry shop and bought a box of imported chocolates and a couple odd other sweets.

Isaac arrived and carried as many of the things he bought. After getting everything out of the car, he collapsed on a chair and sighed. "sorry i want able to get everything. The furniture roll arrive tomorrow."