Post a picture of an Anime/Video Game character that relates to you

Sora Aurakai

I'd like you guys to post a picture of an anime or video game character that relates to you and a brief explaination why.

For me it's Jude Mathis (Tales of Xillia) JudeMathisCutIn.png

For starters he is the same age as me, he is nice and helpful. Helps others and is an all over do gooder just like me xD. He values his friends and protects the people he cares for.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sora Aurakai

• Tetsu

• Nikka

• Helya

For me is Kula Diamond (King of Fighters), the one from my signature :

1zfom0z.gif --> 20t3uch.gif (but she can look like this as well, still i prefere the original (blue hair )).

ml1lwg.jpg

The things where i relate to her:

She likes sweets a lot as well as me. She also can be such a child in some moments, but she can also act mature, and she can be really mean sometimes. And she's also a small person.

Lately, it's been easy for me to relate to Guts (Berserk). Especially to certain periods of his life.

tumblr_n0ypheCHKP1s9igslo1_500.jpg

He was the one who aimlessly and endlessly fought, because he knew how, without a greater cause in mind; a mere survival. He didn't have a dream of his own. He was helping others to achieve theirs.

Every day is another struggle, another battle, which he'll win, but all these battles seem like a part of an invisible war, which thus can't be won. And tomorrow will be the same. A vicious cycle.

Btw, my signature shows the antagonist of the series; a dream personified, swinging its sword in spite.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
interesting I never heard of it before, but it sounds cool.

Give it a shot, I doubt you'll regret it :o. There's an anime (25 episodes) from '97/'98, relatively recent movie remakes and they did them justice (3 films), but I would warmly advise manga above all else. It's a huge story, it just keeps on growing.

send me a recording of your voice now thats and order o.o I love len xD.
resend your pic xD