post picture

sasahira

how to post picture ? i don't know how use url to post a picture

i want post my picture from my pc

or can you teach me to use spoiler pict ?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• sasahira

• Tetsu

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

To post pictures, just type the tags  link here or click the 4th option on the area after the smiley face at the Quick Reply Box. There's a tiny box with a tree icon, and when you click on it, an option box will pop out and it will enable you to put links there for the images.

To put spoiler tags, type the tags [ SPOILER] spoiler here blah blah

without the space or you can click Go Advanced, then on the third row of the options above, you can see a Spoiler (the icon with a box that says 'SPOI') option beside Wrap option (the icon with the megaphone) .

But actually, you can find ALL THE ANSWERS in your questions here:

You probably shouldn't make threads every single time. :>

Yeah. You must upload them in image hosting sites like tinypic.com or photobucket.com and then copy the direct link.

actually you can. In your profile, there is the "Albums" section where you get to upload your images directly from PC and/or other sites(provided that you have access to the direct link of the image). anyway, by clicking "more" on the upper right of the Album section,you will be redirected to another page, which shows all albums you have so far. Click the "create new album" to make a new one, and you will be redirected to another page where you have to input the title and description of your album as well as the option to select the privacy of the album. Save changes and your album will be created. Click the Album name, and you'll be in a new page again, and right in the middle part of the page, click "upload pictures". a pop up window will appear... well, click "add files" on the upper right part of the pop up window, click "choose files" and select the picture you want to upload then click upload. wait and click "done"... OR... if you want to upload from a website URL. rather than clicking "upload picture" click "website" and paste the URL on the box below it.

I know this is confusing .... but yeah... you can upload through there...