"Animals shouldn't be in cages."how about that?(bloodbunny&yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Yuuki smiled"let's go eat breakfast now Chesire" he raise himself up and walked downstairs towards kitchen where Len was

Yuuki smiled"you are very cute when you is blushing Len" he sat himself down on table

- - - Updated - - -

Yuuki smiled"you are very cute when you is blushing Len" he sat himself down on table

Yuuki smiled when Chesire sat himself down on his lap"I didn't know you loved pancakes Chesire, are pancakes your favorite food?"

Yuuki so surprised on Cheshire and smiled"I didn't know you could wash dishes Chesire? It's first time I see seven year old kid wash dishes"

Yuuki smiled"you are amazing Chesire, When I was in your age, I couldnt wash dishes, what about you Chesire"

Yuuki smiled"where did you learn wash dishes?" He raise himself up from table for to find something to drink

Yuuki smiled"thats was Nice Of your friend, I'm happy at he took care Of you or I Would never have meet you" he drink his juice