"Animals shouldn't be in cages."how about that?(bloodbunny&yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Yuuki raise himself up from bed, smiled at Len"I'm going to bathroom my love" he walked towards bathroom for to shower himself

Len sighed and woke up mentality after awhile and got up to check on Cheshire who was in the middle of getting dressed.

Yuuki come out of bathroom after finish was himself, he walked towards cabinet and found new clothes, put new clothes on himself

Cheshire nodded and yawned ."Alright how about the pancake house?"He looked at Yuuki as he giggled as Cheshire yawned.

He nodded."I'll make them ."He pulled out a Minni cooker and opened the cupboards and pulled out the ingredients and whent to the fridge and pulled out shipping cream.

Yuuki smiled"shall we play hide and seek meanwhile we wait for pancakes shall be finish Chesire"

Cheshire smiled and took his hand and a

Sat down in one of the bean bags infront of the Tv and turned it on and inserted a disc.

Yuuki waited for the game shall start and smiled at Chesire"I love you so much, I'm lucky so have you as my son"