Uke needed...someone save me from this boredom!!!!

Nyuchanxx

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nyuchanxx

• RebbaNanmi

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Bloodbunny

Sorry about that everyone, i can make the thread, now have i make the thread, here is it

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

is all ok with me if you want to join..... Just wait for the other two to agree then it's fine!!

if you guys wanna just create profiles on the thread we can start and what's the posting order?

OMG im soo sorry for not telling you

that I'll be on and off for the next few days. Where I'm at for the few days doesn't have much internet connection..I'm lucky enough to be using my phone internet as my boyfriend preferred for me to use while were staying where were at for next few days. Tonight my time in NYC I'll definitely start my part for the RP so please don't kick me out of the roleplay.. :(

The don't worry

start when you can, you can just create a character from where you join and go from there. We'll creating the posting order when you start kk?

Hold on I saw the thread we should make a new thread and have all whom are involved write long stronger roleplays.

Yes dont worry Rebecca, we are not mad at you and is going to be fun RP with you two:-)

OK then, o don't really mind though I am used to writing longer, I find it hard to keep it low so that works for me

Ohh right play then....I assume

wants to do longer so why don't we just do two and we shall continue as we were and me and Rebecca can do another?? I don't really know but that might be easier if that's okay with everyone.

I used to be just like you writing short roleplays it bothered me and few people all the time. Sweetie writing longer rps is soo fun and fullfilling in my opinion bc you can imagine yourself in the characters' shoes and see what others are wriitng about their characters. Just try it sweetie to make this RP soo fun~ but first off I'll do it for the first time in making a thread and need a title what I'm king..is okay but could use more work..

I'm sorry for being all bossy if I am please tell me asap? now.

fangurl19

Don't worry, I don't mind. But I understand why it might be harder for

since English isn't her native language.

now that I didn't know..:0 but lets' make a thread just the three of us and work around her short writings when she rps her parts. If shes' alright with it. Whats' the name of the new thread going to be?

NVM I got the name of the titled thread: Ones' Tri Hearts, it means 2 hearts are in love with their older best friend since younger, but the older heart or best friend has a boyfriend already whomever is seme will play the boyfriend as well, or just mention him..but the two ukes won't stop competing for the older semes' heart no matter. They used to be good friends but aren't anymore, and my character Mikito is the UKE~ lol

Sounds good to me, hmmm haha yep I am bad at thinking up names....'kingdoms lost prince' or something....I think that was appalling right haha

Heres the thread I got it~ its just me, you and

OMG if the other person wants to do a rp with you two shes welcomed but make a new one not the thread ive made i wanted to only just be a threesome rp with myself,

and