Uke needed...someone save me from this boredom!!!!

Nyuchanxx

Heya minna-san!!! Yer so to put it simply I am literally DYING of boredom.....come on someone else must be too!! The only unfortunate thing is I am feeling very unimaginative and yet want something really cool and fun!! So basically is anyone else really bored and is feeling imaginative and can make the right half of my brain achieve something!!

So what I am saying is are there any Uke's who have a really cool and weird plot that is gonna be fun to play with and create that wants to Rp with me....ohh also as I am feeling like this I would be happy to play around as a seke or something. And as a final note I am up for quiet literally anything at all!!

Arigatou Gozaimasu!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nyuchanxx

• RebbaNanmi

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Bloodbunny

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
ohh awesome!! you got any plot ideas?? mine just crash landed when i started watching monotonous youtue videos!!

What about this one

~Plot~

MC are 18 years old high school boy so live with his family and shall soon graduate from high school,

until one day he got kidnap by mysterious group, later he wake up in strange country he don't know about and a boy around his age tell him at he his older brother and prince in Kingdom Starlight and future King.

MC don't believe that so YC tell him at MC got kidnap by two couple when he was just baby and MC parents are not his real parents but King and Queen of Kingdom Starlight are his real parents but are now gone, they died in war one year ago.

So MC must be the new king so it can be peach in kingdom Starlight.

So will MC accept at he is prince of kingdom Starlight or would he not accept that?

What do you think about the plot?

and we can figure out the plot together

Yep that sounds great to me!!! Can you make the thread please since I am on my tablet at the moment so its a little difficult!

sure thing....you wanna join and make it a group rp assuming thats ok with
or do you want to do a one on one.....i have never done a group rp so you might have to explain to me how it works!!

we can do a group rp and I'll tell you what it is if
agrees to it too

so explain to me please how do group rp's work?? *feeling silly over here!*

a group RP is with more than 2 people we each take a turn writing out what happens throughout the roleplay or story as I can picture and say. We can make one of our character whom were gonna use know each other..their all best friends, of course gay, or bisexual, maybe a threesome love triangel^^ i love those and love it when my own character whose an uke and I want to use be the one in the middle or if someone already has the idea on here being the uke.

ok right so we set an order of play i assume? and i dont mind what we do as long as it's fun ((and i don't have to think it up cause i cant think at the moment haha..too much work!!)) but i would like to be the seme if that's ok

you don't need to ask my permission in being the seme go on sweetie its a free country silly girl^^

my character is an uke as well and hes a teenager what age is appropriate again on this website for teenage boys when it comes to do with roleplays?

has the thread been made yet? i'm asking curiously and his name is Mikito and age is 18 but he looks younger than his age because he's short.

Sounds good to me! Hmm I hvnt made a link so of you want to I don't think

has either, she would have tagged us so could you make it please....restricted to the awkward slow tablet at the moment so it would take me an age and I would just get annoyed!

heh whomever came up with the idea should make the thread..and i'm not good at making threads on here gomen.

Haha ok then don't worry...I'll do it tomo if she doesnt do it first, anyway going to sleep now so night Xx