Troian on YO??

sekihan-san

Do only I have got shining 'troian-info' when i logg in YO e...3!?!?!?

i cannot delete them =__="

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• sekihan-san

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

YO is free of viruses, I even posted a full scan of the whole server a while ago. Some anti-virus programs wrongly detect ads as potential viruses. That's because ads are served in iframe format and the anti-virus, not being able to fully read them, 'assumes' they might be trojans or another viruses.

You get the alert on all pages or just on the homepage?

firstly i opened YO and it showed... what's more laughable- infected is page, not my computer o.o ws5kqh.jpg

i'm trying to clean my computer with everything what's written on another pages, but it isn't working at all @_@ i'm trying 4th programm just now and i still have got it- ESPECCIALLY ON YO O....O on google, or vcld wiki, or another forum it shows just from time to time, but on YO again ang again =.="

@

If it shows on other sites as well, it's clearly something from your PC. You've installed some add-ons or some soft that gave you a virus. If the issue would be on YO, all the members would get the issue as well and you wouldn't get it on other sites. You might want to look at the list with Installed programs to remove those you don't need and also check the browser's add-ons to remove the unneeded ones.

yeah, but it shows itself when i got YO

BEFORE 2 HOURS OF FIGHTING I'VE DONE IT @_@ ... (i hope i did...) it was java error? or smthg... i don't know... (it was caused by prefs.js file even OTL and AdwCleaner cannot delete it... so i've checked it and deleted it by myself xD)

GOMENASAI SHIMASU FOR BOTHERING YOU! I hope you're not resent!

prefs.js has nothing to do with YO. It's the config file used by Firefox and all the Mozilla suite. Basically all the modifications you make to the default settings of the browser are saved there. Also some extensions save their configuration there. So, be careful when installing unknown extensions or extensions saved from untrusted sources, as they might mess up the browser's behavior.

last think what i've installed was Si Nis Kanto downloaded from there and i do not think it have got anything common with my mozilla XD i'm really carefull with installing anything (especially, when i'm not an computer-genius type) and that thing showed itself when i was just logged in YO, so i thought 'ask them? why not?'

i'm realy sorry for bothering you once again :D!

Yes, but you said the error was in prefs.js, which is the preference file of Mozilla Firefox. So, the only things that modify Mozilla's files are Mozilla's components (as add-ons, application's user interface). Visiting YO can't possibly modify your prefs.js.

It was no bother and I'm glad it's been fixed. (: You can imagine I'm directly interested to keep the site clean, so, I appreciate you reporting it, as in case it would have been a real virus, I could have taken action.