The God and his Lies [Bellala99 & Keru-chan]

Keru-chan

Harshly he was dropped on the ground but a familiar voice made him lift his head. He gritted his teeth in pain, clenched his fists in anger and then drew a sharp breath as he realised who it was that called out to him. His mother. And it seems like she hadn't been harmed either. Thank god for that. He sighed out as he forced his quivering body up from the ground only to be kicked down again by the one who seemed to be the leader. "Oh so you brought a little army of vampires with you? Interesting~ though I doubt that you will do anything as long as I have this little human" he chuckled and then grabbed him and firmly locked him in a grip so that he became his shield. The leader brought one of his claws to Tokisa's neck, letting it gently caress the skin as he stepped back to get cover from the rest of the pack. All of them growling loudly at the vampires.

He was frozen in fear. Was he going to die here? Tokisa pulled himself together, then gathered enough courage before suddenly biting the leader's hand. He gained a pained whimper in respone from the werewolf as he then was released from his arms. And immediately he ran for it. With tears in his eyes. "M..Master..!" He cried out, clearly terrified.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Keru-chan

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Marthyr's horror showed when Tokisa was picked up by the pack Leader. His fangs showed as he growled loudly again, taking a small step towards the other with a deep frown. However, it seemed like his servant was quicker to act. As the boy ran towards him, he dashed forwards and grabbed him only to shove him to his mother. "Stay here." He ordered quietly, while the other vampires began the attack.

Marthyr joined them up before yelling at the villagers, "Go to your houses and lock the doors! Don't come out until I say that it's safe!" Most obeyed instantly, and Tokisa's mother nearly draged her son off to her house. Marthyr began the slaughter as soon as there was no one else left. However, it wasn't going quite as well as planned. The man himself was injured a bit, but the lifeless bodies of some werewolves layed around them while a few others ran off.

He could feel the familiar arms that embraced him, then in the next second he was cast aside to his mother. His eyes widened in horror as he watched how the Vampires attacked their enemy. Even though he knew that his Master would surely be okay he couldn't help but worry. "Master!" He called after the man as he was dragged to his old home. Harshly he was shoved inside as his mother locked the door behind her. "Where's dad?" He immediately asked after having taken a look through the house. She didn't answer.

Tokisa sunk down on the floor, begging for both his dad and Master to be okay.

The fight was tough indeed. The vampires barely managed to win it, in fact. Some of the women fighting with Marthyr were killed, while the leader of the werewolves' pack was killed last, by Marthyr himself. He looked around to see just how bad things were, and he truly wished he didn't. Dead bodies of both species were laying scattered on the ground, limbs torn off the bodies were tossed around as well.

As soon as this all was cleaned up, Marthyr let out a quiet sigh and slid down against a tree, soft pants leaving his mouth. He'd nearly lost an arm himself... The vampire bit down on his lip with a pained expression as he looked at his useless left arm. He hoped this would heal at some point. He had to tell everyone it was okay to come out now... And he had to take Tokisa back.

He and his girls went around the town, informing everyone that the battle was won. Marthyr stopped in front of Tokisa's house and knocked lightly. "Excuse me?" He called out softly as he opened the door, his clothing bloodied. "It's over."

The white haired boy just sat there in the kitchen. Patiently waiting for his Master to return. If he told him that his father was missing then he would surely send someone to search after him, right? He swallowed the lump in his throat as he held the tears back and hid his face in his arms. Where could he be?

Suddenly it knocked on the door, Tokisa immediately raised his head from the table and looked at the person in the door opening. Then the tears started streaming down his cheeks as he threw himself off the chair and then practically ran right into the man to then embrace him. "Master,.." he silently sobbed as he buried his face into the bloodied clothes. He didn't care at all about the fact that he himself would get dirty. After all he already looked horrible and the only thing that mattered was that his Master was okay. He didn't know why but when thinking on the possibility that he could've died out there, he had suddenly been struck by fear. "Master...I..I can't find my dad...".

A soft 'oof' came from Marthyr when the boy tackled him, his pained and aching body. The vampire let out a quiet sigh, gently placing a hand on his hair to stroke it gently. "For how long?" He asked quietly, gently stroking his hair to calm him down. He couldn't even move his other hand - it hurt too much to do so. He just wanted to go home, not search for a missing person... His dark eyes slowly moved to look at Tokisa's mother. "Is he really missing? Or was he killed?" He asked quietly, deciding to make sure there was a person to even look for.

"I don't know..." the white haired boy said, sobbing as he spoke. He had to be okay. If his dad was to disappear...Tokisa flinched. His heart froze in his chest. 'Is he really missing? Or was he killed?'. Slowly his hands gripped the man's clothes and hastily pressed back the urge to cry even more. His mother looked away. "He disappeared in the same moment as the werewolves attacked our village, I haven't seen him since then". The werewolves? The boy looked up at his Master then released him to wipe his face with the palms of his hands.

He didn't want to ask for his Master for search for him because it felt like it would be too much. Besides it seemed like he had been harmed in the battle. "But I don't know, maybe he just went to the city. Maybe I just over reacted because of everything that has happened. Go home you, he'll probably come back in the morning" his mother was smiling, but her words was so weak and quiet. Tokisa turned his head to met her gaze. She looked tired and fragile there she stood, how did she even have the power to smile like that?

Marthyr stared at the woman with understanding suddenly flashing in his eyes. He let out a quiet sigh and pulled Tokisa to himself. "I'll come here tomorrow morning, then." He said quietly and took the boy's hand, leading him out of the house. The vampire seemed to be limping slightly - a fight with this many werewolves wasn't that easy. Once they were away from the house, Marthyr let out a quiet sigh. "Get on my back and hold on tight." He muttered out as he crouched down. His arm really was useless - for now it was just hanging there, by his side.

Tokisa noticed very well how the two of them exchanged glances. And immediately he understood that there was something more that he had missed. He flinched minimally as his hand was gently embraced by his Master and he met his mother's gaze for the last time before gripping onto the man's hand and followed him out.

His eyes widened as he saw the man crouch down before him, but he didn't say anything. Instead he just silently put his arms around his neck and then locked his legs around him. Tirely he let his head rest on his Master's shoulder. "You're hurt" he softly mumbled and then made a short pause. "Is there...anything I can do..?".

Marthyr waited patiently for Tokisa to get on. He closed his eyes as the boy touched one of the deeper wounds on his back and let out a quiet sigh. At the questions, he let out a quiet groan as he stood up slowly. "Hold on tight, don't fall off, and stay in the mansion unless I say you can leave." The vampire said quietly as he began walking.

The trip home was longer and way harder for the male than before. Since he couldn't use either of his arms, the vampire was forced to take a way around to get through the waterfall. Indeed, it took them at least twenty minutes to get back. Once they did, Marthyr set the other to the.ground with a quiet, pained hiss. "Go to my bedroom and wait there. You can wash up, but nothing more than that." He ordered quietly as he walked off to find his medic.

The boy only silently nodded at the demand and with a shaky breath he then held onto the man's body.

Of course it took longer time for them to get home than it had for the Vampire to get down ti the village. After all he was harmed and he carried him on his back. Which made Tokisa feel guilty. Because for every movement the other one made he could feel the tension in every muscle. It was so obvious that the other one was in pain. And still he couldn't do anything.

When they finally reached the mansion the older one set him down with a pained expression. The white haired boy's gaze immediately travelled down to the ground and he swallowed the lump of worry in his throat before he begun to walk towards his home.

Inside the mansion he was met by Kaori and the other girls that had been waiting at home but to disappoint them, he just passed and went right up to his Master's room. He cleaned himself and the small wounds on his knees before sitting down on the bed.

Marthyr took some time to find the elderly woman who was supposed to take care of his wounds. She seemed terrified to see the vampire in such state, but didn't say anything - she simply began telling him to take off his clothes and carefully wash up while she got the things ready.

His arm was stitched up, but he still had trouble moving it a bit - but it would at least heal now. Most of his body was wrapped in bandages as he began making way to his bedroom. He smiled slightly at the worried girls in his way, shaking his head a bit at any questions asked.

When he reached the bedroom with Tokisa in it,.Marthyr simply went to lay down into hid bed next to the boy. He pulled the other to himself, burrying his face into his shpulder as he pulled on the covers. "Who gave you permission to leave the mansion?" He asked coldly, his arm tightening around his waist. "That's the most important rule, Tokisa... You mustn't leave unless I allow it... Tomorrow morning you will receive punishment."

After a while the door to the bedroom was opened, momentarily the white haired boy glanced up before looking away. He knew that this never would end good.

Listening to the sound of his footsteps a soft gasp slipped past his pale lips when he was suddenly pulled down in the bed beside the man. Silently he placed his hand on the back of the vampire's head, softly stroking it. "I'm sorry...I was worried about my family and the people in the village" he mumbled. More punishment, he sighed.

Marthyr let out a low groan at what Tokisa said. "Everyone here is from the village. Everyone has families there... Yet you're the only one who ran off." He said in a low, dark voice as he pulled the boy closer. "I'll make you stay here forever, Tokisa. You won't be able to step a single foot outside just so you understand." He whispered into his ear. "I'll make you feel my fate."

For a while after that, he quieted down slightly, holding Tokisa tightly. "Tomorrow is my 530th birthday... I'm going to turn you." He promised as he placed the lightest kiss on the side of his neck. "So you can stay with me for all eternity..."

The boy looked down at the dark messy hair that he ever so gently played with before letting his hand return. "But I haven't been here for that long" he replied, though in a very muffled mumble. He knew that he had risked his own life by doing the thing he had done. But the man just had to understand, that the village. That the family, would always have a part of his heart. Wether it was love he harbored towards it, or hate for the years he had been locked into it didn't exactly matter. He just knew that he cared for the people there like all of them was a part of his family. And that was why he had felt so betrayed when he was sent to be sacrificed.

Tokisa tensed up a tad when the vampire mentioned his birthday. Was he that old? Was the first question that popped up in his mind. Next was, turn him? "T..Turn me?" He stuttered out and frowned slightly. Turn him into a vampire? His heart was struck with fear. But also a light curiosity. "What if...I don't want that then?".

"I don't care how long you've been here. You're mine now, and I've got rules." Marthyr growled out. "Everyone in here has, or had familes down in the village... So why do you think you're special? Cause you're a boy and I showed some more interest in you?" The vampire growled out quietly, his grip on Tokisa's waist tight.

"I never asked if you wanted that or not. I'm going to turn you... So you'll stay here, with me, forever..." He whispered out somewhat dreamily as he pulled the smaller body towards himself.."At first, I won't let you leave my side... So you don't ever run away... Then I'll let you sleep by yourself... And maybe someday you'll behave well enough to be able to go down..." He whispered into his ear, his tone dark.

A sting of regret struck him when the vampire replied with some harsh words. "No! I don't...think I'm special...Not at all..." he said, his voice getting quiet when the sentence reached its end. He had acted before thinking about it. His face sunk down in a slightly sad expression. When he was turned he would become just like the rest of the servants, right? He...didn't want that.

Tokisa closed his eyes as pleasant shivers ran down his back as the man's lips so lightly touched his ear. It felt like his heart was going to burst in his chest. Awkwardly he let his arms be placed around the older male's body.

Marthyr let out a quiet grunt as he pulled Tokisa's arms off, pulling him closer so that the boy's back was pressed up against his own chest. "Go to sleep." He ordered with a quiet huff as he pressed his face into his shoulder. "Enjoy your dreams while you can... Soon you'll become a very special boy..." He whispered quietly.

The vampire soon drifted off to sleep, but his.arms stayed tightly around the boy's waist. He didn't have that many vampire servants - most were human. The women that got too old to.pleasure him sexually now took care of his meals, medication, cleaning and so on.

His eyelashes fluttered tirely when his arms were rejected and he was instead pulled into a warm embrace. With a soft exhale he clenched his fists, feeling how the man ever so casually snuggled his face into his shoulder. His weak heart skipped a beat, but only because of the fact what the Vampire had said. While he still can..Tokisa immediately felt hesitant about everything again as he noticed that his Master, was asleep.

Tomorrow. It seemed like tomorrow would be his last day as a human. It felt strange even thinking about it. And still he couldn't help but feel curious and frightened. And with that, Tokisa too sunk down in a deep slumber.