The God and his Lies [Bellala99 & Keru-chan]

Keru-chan

Marthyr laughed softly and nodded as he kissed Tokisa's neck. "Anything for my cuties~" He promised with a smile as he lightly ran his free hand over the white hair. They... They fascinated him. The white hair, that is. He smiles softly while gently trailing his thumb over the other's cheek. "Men can be cute too, you're living proof of that~" The vampire teased softly as he smirked and gently nipped at his throat. "If you weren't cute, I wouldn't be here with you right now. I prefer cute boys and girls by my side~" He admitted with a wide grin.

"You might use the name for bad reasons, and there isn't a point in you knowing it~" Marthyr said with a soft chuckle as he closed his silver-ish eyes. The vampire hummed softly to himself as he wiggled the finger around, hoping to get all of the cum out... Guys couldn't get pregnant, what a relief... And as for girls, vampire cum didn't even seem to work on them. Weird...

"Me? I'm cleaning the cum." He said with a light chuckle. "You still say you aren't cute?" He teased with a grin before kissing his throat. "You're mine..." Marthyr whispered out before pushing his finger in deeper where he began lightly massaging Tokisa's proatate. "I like you, Tokisa..."

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Keru-chan

• Zombie_In_A_Box

The boy frowned lightly, almost questioning the man's answer. Bad reasons? What could possibly be bad about him knowing his name? "The..Then what's the point in you knowing my name? You could just call me 'boy' or 'servant' right?" he said with a quivering voice as his grip on the bathtub sides hardened. At the same time he couldn't help but get turned on by the whole thing as a soft moan escaped his lips and he breathed out, heavily.

Tokisa's body began to minimally tremble when the finger worked it's way further in. He was of course tired since before. But only the slightest thing like this apparently woke him up. "Ahh..! No..Not there.." he moaned out while letting his head drop as a tingling sensation was sent throughout his body for each time the finger touched his prostate. Making him pathetically whimper and moan of pleasure.

Marthyr chuckled and nodded lightly. "That's true, but you're mine... I prefer to know what my belongings are called~" He explained with a smile before lightly kissing Tokisa's neck. The vampire reached out and gently removed the boy's hands from the sides of the tub. "Stop that. Just relax for now, okay? I'll be done soon~" He smiled and closed his eyes before leaning back against the tub as the finger worked its way into Tokisa's body, getting all of the cum out.

The dark eyes shone in amusement at each moan and whimper that left the other's mouth... So cute... However, Marthyr was done soon - he pulled out his finger and chuckled softly. "Get used to this, mm? I'm not one to stop, in case you haven't noticed yet~" The tall male laughed before reaching out to lightly run a finger over Tokisa's thigh. "Oh, and... Don't be afraid to ask the girls if you want to have fun either~ Of course, they aren't obliged to agree, but in case you get bored and I'm not in the mood, go right ahead~ I have some toys stocked here, too."

The white haired boy writhed in pleasure as his hands were removed from the bathtub. Blushing hardly as his breath hitched. "O..Okay.." he stuttered out as the man continued making him shudder. Tokisa straightened his back and hid his quickly hardening cock with his hands as he looked down and waited. Waited for it to end as he struggled against the urge to moan and whimper which somehow, overwhelmed him. But as soon as the finger pulled out his body shivered in dismay, wanting the man to continue as his cheeks burned with warmth.

"D..Don't be stupid, like I would ever ask something like that...". Narrowing his eyes and looking away he once again gripped the sides of the bathtub to then try to heave himself up from the water. Preparing to leave.

Marthyr chuckled softly and quickly pulled Tokisa back down, locking his wrists together. "You're not allowed to leave until I let you~" He purred out next to the boy's ear before lightly stroking his thigh. "The girls might ask you to help them, you know... Never agree, you hear me? You can only pleasure me, not them~" The vampire said with a snicker as he kissed Tokisa's earlobe.

"Now... I feel like fucking you again. You really are too cute for your own good..." The tall male breathed out cold air to the other's neck before quickly flipping him over so the boy was still sitting on his lap, but now facing him. The tall male placed his hands on the thin waist as he smirked. "You can ride me if you want~" He said with a low chuckle before brushing his slowly hardening length over the other's ass. Truly, his sex drive was higher than one of a human... "If you don't, I'll just do it like before~" A smile appeared on his face as he moved his hands down to squeeze Tokisa's ass. "Hurry up~ You have till I count to three..."

A soft surprised gasp left him as something grabbed him and then pulled him down once again into the hot water. And keep him there with his wrists locked by the man's hand. Not leave until he allowed him to? A slight frown was created when hearing those words but it quickly disappeard as suddenly, the cold touch of his hand burned it's way into the skin on his thigh. Making pleasant shivers to run down his back as his eyes softened. And his cheeks flushed red as he quietly nodded.

Normally he would just have done what he wanted to but maybe he obeyed because the one ordering him around wasn't a human? Tokisa swallowed the lump of nervousness in his throat as he shuddered of the cold breath caressing his neck. Shortly thereafter he was suddenly forced to flip and a surprised squeak left him as he suddenly sat face to face with the man. And his body began to minimally tremble of excitement as something hard was drawn against his ass. Not knowing where to place his hands he quickly put them on the man's shoulders as he looked away, embarrassed. "W...W...Wait, I'll...do it" he quietly mumbled out as he then, somewhat clumsily he lifted himself up from the other one and carefully reached down for his Master's hardening cock. Like he was afraid of doing anything wrong. That was how careful he was. Slowly he positioned the tip so that it was pressing against his hole and he softly moaned out because of the wonderful feeling that welled up inside of him.

"Cute~" Marthyr muttered out with a smirk before licking his lips slightly. He leaned back comfortably against the tub as he smirked, rubbing small circles into the boy's waist. The vampire seemed awfully pleased with himself right now - which he was, for sure. Merely the fact that he could make Tokisa blush was so satisfying... Sure, he made lots of people blush, but this boy felt even more special! Maybe it was because he was so cute... Yeah, that probably was it. The tall male chuckled at the thought and lightly brushed a hand over the other's cheek, then moved up to tuck in a few strands of hair behind his ear. "My cutie..~"

Marthyr groaned out lightly at the feeling of the boy's ass pressing against his hardening cock - dammit, couldn't he go faster?... With a slightly, just slightly irritated expression on his face, Marthyr grabbed the other's waist tightly and thrusted up, so his cock was fully buried inside of the other... "Mmn... C'mon, hurry up... I don't have much patience..." He muttered out quietly while his hands squeezed Tokisa's ass rather harshly.

A light surprised squeak left the boy as suddenly, the pair of hands on his waist gripped it and unexpectedly then forced it in. His breath hitched and he closed his eyes hardly as his body accustomed itself to the big cock inside of him. Thereafter he breathed out in a heavy moan and his hands clenched around the man's shoulders as he began to move up and down. First in a rather slow and careful pace, then after some time it got rougher and faster.

Tokisa positioned the cock so that it would be able to hit his prostate and for each time he let out a loud pleasure filled moan. "Ah...! Ah...M..Master..!.." he almost screamed out as he leaned forward and opened his eyes. Letting his lower lip drop a bit so that his lips were parted, he lightly begged for a kiss as he continued to move to please himself.

Marthyr groaned out lightly in pleasure when the boy began moving - each and every time he lifted himself up and slammed back down felt incredible... The vampire's grip on the other's waist tightened as he moaned quietly, his voice low and husky. Really, he loved seeing his servants in this pose - he could see their face perfectly, and with girls, their breasts also bounced rather sexually...

The tall male soon had a smirk on his face as he eyed Tokisa's parted lips - he took that as an invitation. The vampire leaned in closer and smashed his cold lips onto the other's soft, plump ones as he kissed the boy roughtly. His dark eyes soon closed as he deepened the kiss, biting down on the boy's lips to make him open up again - he even drew blood by the bite... He didn't actually mean to do it, but in the heat of the moment it just... Happened.

Letting himself melt into the rough kiss that his Master gave him he moaned softly and shuddered of pleasure as his arms made their way around his neck. Thereafter he once again lifted himself up to then slam down on the other one, taking in a sharp short breath in the hunt after air. Then suddenly, a stining pain appeared on his lower lip and a quiet submissive whimper left the boy as he winced and then slowly opened up for his Master as the tears burned his closed eyes.

Slowly pulling away to breath he raised his chin and chest to then slam down once again moaning loudly as he suddenly came. He was a rather fast with cumming. "AH..!" He screamed out as he writhed in pleasure and then blushed because of the lewd sound that had left him. Thereafter he let his head drop a bit so that he would be able to look the man into his eyes with his own blueish violet coloured eyes clouded by desire.

Marthyr didn't even flinch at the submissive whimper - in fact, in this situation it only made him feel hotter... The tall male groaned out lowly and pushed his tongue inside the boy's mouth, letting the wet muscle roam free, feeling the amazing taste of the human... It seemed that truly everything about Tokisa was delicious. Even his smell.

The tall male's grip tightened slightly just as the other came - he wasn't even close... Marthyr let out a low growl as he looked back into the boy's eyes while a smirk made its way to his face. The vampire leaned closer and swept his tongue over Tokisa's lower lip, collecting the blood that was dripping out. "I'm not done yet." He murmured out as he pushed the white-haired boy to the other edge of the tub and smirked widely. "You're slow." The vampire commented as he pulled out and slammed back in with monstrous strength. "And weak..." He added before starting up a fast, rough pace of thrusting, each time slamming straight into Tokisa's prostate.

The white haired boy followed the man's movements as his lips that were being caressed by his tongue slightly trembled. A light squeak left him as he suddenly was pushed to the other side of the bathtub so thst his back hit it. Suddenly, the position had changed and he had no time to reply or defend himself before the Vampire slammed into him. Making him cry of pleasure as he gripped the sides of the bathtub and gasped for air. So strong.. he thought as he loudly moaned out once again as he started to build up a scheme of thrusting.

"AH...AH...AH..!" Every single hit went straight onto his prostate and for each hit a flood of pleasure went through his body as he quickly got hard again. "Haaa....F..Feels...so good.." he managed to stutter out as next hit made him raise his chest and scream in pure pleasure.

Marthyr smirked widely at the stuttered out words coming from Tokisa. "Of course it does... Now scream for me~" The vampire whispered huskily next to the other's ear while thrusting faster, harder and deeper. The tall male groaned lightly in pleasure as he continued pounding into the boy, each time pushing in some water inside his body as well. Feeling it pool around his cock inside the other's body was weirdly pleasurable... Marthyr bared his fangs a bit as he moved down to kiss Tokisa's neck, intoxicated by his smell and taste...

Soon enough, he opened his mouth and sunk his fangs into the soft flesh, drinking the delicious blood... His pace became even faster and harsher, as if he was repaying Tokisa for giving him the blood. His fingers were digging into the flesh of the boy's hips, leaving bruises as he slammed deep inside of him, possibly even tearing the skin slightly... The boy was a virgin before he came here, after all. Maybe he was being a bit too rough on him...

His body shivered and he clung tightly to the man's strong body that continued to please him. He threw his head back in pleasure as he with open mouth continued to moan. Like a dog in heat. The feeling of water filling the spaces where his Master's cock didn't made him lightly whimper and them dig his nails into the man's shoulders.

"Ah...Ah..!" he screamed out as he parted his legs even more to give the other one more access. His cheeks were bright rose red. His eyes were closed and some drool made it's way down his corner of the mouth. Incapable of doing anything to keep it in his mouth. His breath hitched as the stinging familiar pain in his neck appeared. "AH..! M..Master...No more.." He cried out as he came for the second time, panting loudly while the water inside of him created a lewd sound for every thrust.

Marthyr felt incredible satisfaction flowing over him when he realized that he made the boy cum for the first time. It seemed that while he himself came only once, Tokisa would do it at least three times... What a cute, virgin boy! The vampire smirked widely as he pulled his fangs out and looked at the other with a predator look in his eyes. "I'm not done yet." He whispered out huskily before slamming back inside the small body. His balls slapped against Tokisa's ass from the pure force he used this time - and now each thrust was like this.

Marthyr was going slower, that was for sure, but he was indeed far harsher, rougher, rammed his cock deeper and deeper into the boy's body. His silver eyes were filled with lust as he groaned out softly while slowly speeding up, yet kept up the same force. Sometimes he liked going like this instead of like an animal. From what he heard from the girls, this way he made them feel the most pleasure...

Tokisa knew it was meaningless to say those words but they still slipped out. He also knew that he would have no time to enjoy his orgasm before the man would continue. After all, he hadn't cummed yet. Hearing his sexy low voice echo through his head he began to lightly tremble as his grip on his Master's body loosened. Just for a short second before the hard cock thruster into him. So hard that the slap he got from the man's balls hurt only a little bit. "AHH...HNN..HA..!" he screamed out while his parted legs winced.

Closing mouth, opening mouth. Breathing and moaning at the same time. Making short quiet gasps for air as the cock rammed into his body. Deeper and deeper. "Th..The..water...it's coming..in..feels..w..weird" he panted out as suddenly the cock hit his prostate and he screamed out, writhed in pleasure and then bit down on his lower lip. Trying to control the urge to cum again.

Marthyr grinned as he continued slamming into the boy's frail body. He brushed his fangs over the other's neck while a soft chuckle left his lips. He knew he was getting close... The vampire began thrusting faster and faster, hitting Tokisa's prostate over and over again. He only grinned at the boy's words as he changed the angle slightly so more water could flow in. He already had a nice idea as of what to use on him when he wanted fun...

Marthyr let out a low moan as his thrusts became slightly harder. A few more and he came inside of the boy, slapping his balls against the other's soft ass while he rode out his orgasm. The vampire let out a soft hiss while slowly, carefully even, pulling out. He lowered his head to look at Tokisa while smirking. “Did you enjoy~?“ He purred out softly.

That confident, amused grin that played on the man's lips only showed that he had no intentions to do anything to the fact that water was coming in. No, instead it was like the man actually thought or considered it to be...entertaining? A soft whimper left him as he pressed his lips together and then burst out in a pleasure filled and unstoppable moan as his Master struck his prostate. Making him come so easily without almost even doing anything. Panting, the vampire continued the act. His body shivered and trembled under the grip of the definitely older one, feeling how the water and the cock filled him up more and more. "Ah...!" He moaned loudly while shuddering as a flow of pleasure ran throughout his body. And so, he was beginning to get hard..again.

As the power increased in the thrusts he cummed for the third time as he then slowly let his head rest on the bathtub edge. Feeling rather exhausted. Panting heavily and blushing hardly as the man's cum and the water inside of him got mixed up with each other he slowly opened his eyes to look at his Master. Then instantly look away, somewhat embarrassed. "Am I supposed to answer..?". Well he didn't want to though. Because, yeah it was embarrassing.

Marthyr smirked lightly and planted a small kiss on Tokisa's neck, just above the fresh bite mark. "Yes." He replied simply as he chuckled and gently kissed the boy's earlobe. The vampire then moved back a bit so he was the one leaning against the tub, with the other placed on his lean body. He wrapped his hands gently around the thin waist and brought Tokisa closer to himself. "I don't like being left without answers, no matter what the question was~" He smiled before lightly running a hand over the wet white hair.

He reached out and grabbed the shampoo, then poured some on his hands so he could wash Tokisa's hair - he found that he enjoyed washing others some time ago... Weird. No matter that, his touch was extremely gentle as he massaged the boy's head with his fingers, gently washing out the sweat and dirt from his hair. Still, the color was fascinating... White, just like snow... It made him look innocent, even. "Ah, are you hungry by any chance?" He asked with a soft smile as he took the shower head and began washing out the shampoo from his hair.

Taking in a deep breath and then exhaling in a light quiet pant. The boy almost closed his eyes, just enjoyed that simple gentle touch of the Vampire's cole lips on hid earlobe before he then was moved from his position to lay on the man's chest. He hadn't any strength left to resist with so he simply just followed. Not moving an inch as he finally was placed there. Only breathing, out and in as he rode out his orgasm. "But it's embarrassing..." the white haired boy complained lowly to then blush and look away while quietly nodding as an yes to his Master's question.

"Wa..Wait shouldn't you tap out this water...? I mean....I doubt that it is that clean anymore..." he mumbled while unconsciously leaning into the touch of the man's hand like a cat as his eyelids slightly dropped and he sat there like in daze. He remembered thay when he had been younger his father had done like this with him. How many years had that been since someone ever had done this? Anyway...it felt nice. "Bananas...My bananas with chocolate...You promised me..".

Marthyr chuckled softly while gently running his hand over the other's hair. He smiled and nodded at Tokisa before moving the shower head away. “Don't worry, I'll get you those.“ He promised with a grin. The vampire let out a soft hum as he washed off the boy's body, gently rubbing into his skin. His silver eyes now seemed calm... No red tint was visible in them. He smiled softly while lightly kissing Tokisa's neck. “As for water, I don't think it matters that much. You can always wash up again if you want~“ He smirked and moved his hand lower. “Now let's wash out the cum, hm?“ He snickered before pushing in one finger, quickly getting rid of the cum inside.

They were finished with cleaning up quite soon and Marthyr got out, picking Tokisa up into his arms with pleasure. He dried them both off with a towel before putting on a pair of pants for himself. As for the boy, he was left naked, just as he had to be. The vampire began walking towards the kitchen with soft hums leaving his mouth - he was certainly in a good mood... At least for now.

Slightly looking down while blushing lightly the boy remained still as he felt how the hand ever so gently played with his wet white hair that hanged down in his face. He liked it. He liked being touched like this. "O..Okay" He stuttered out while raising his gaze.

It didn't take long before he was lifted up from the water, but he didn't resist. No instead he just let out a light squeak when the warmth disappeared and they returned into his room where he then remained as the Vampire dried him off. Of course it felt a little strange but what could he do? His body was exhausted and the hunger rumbled in his stomach. Leaving the room behind he rested in the arms of the Vampire. Slowly heaving his eyelids up and down. Getting tired, wanting to fall asleep right there.

Marthyr chuckled softly as he looked down at the boy with a soft smile playing on his face. "Sleepy?" He asked with a small laugh as he pulled the boy closer to his bare chest. As he walked, the girls politely got out of the way, bowing their heads slightly while the vampire simply chuckled. Sure, it felt nice and all, but as time passed it became quite funny.

He hummed softly to himself as the two of them reached the kitchen. Once there, he quickly told the cook they wanted something to eat, and for dessert - the bananas with chocolate. He then sat down at the table while keeping Tokisa on his lap, his arms around the thin waist. "Do you have anything against meat?" The vampire asked with a grin as he kissed the boy's neck softly.

Breathing softly in and out. Snuggling closer to the man's chest and slowly closing his eyes. "I..guess" he mumbled and was reminded of how weak he actually was at this moment. Not enough with the fact that the man had fucked him two times, he also had drained lots of blood. Which at the moment was the reason why he felt so, sleepy.

Soon they reached the kitchen where his Master ordered them to prepare then they sat down at the table. He himself was placed in the Vampire's lap. And he didn't know why but he felt, safe. Secure in the arms of the other one. "No" he answered and opened his eyes to then roll his thumbs on the table. "I can..I can actually sit on my own too.." Tokisa said while blushing slightly.

Marthyr let out a soft chuckle as he lightly brushed a hand over the other's hair before pressing a soft kiss to his forehead. "You can sleep after we eat." He said softly as he wrapped both hands around Tokisa's waist and leaned down comfortably in his chair. The vampire closed his eyes for the time being as he lightly rubbed circles into the boy's waist, doing that unonsciously.

"I don't want you to sit on your own." Marthyr said calmly as he pulled the other closer. "I like feeling you here." The older male said quietly as he opened his eyes a bit and smiled. "Don't you like it?" He asked softly before lightly kissing the boy's neck. "I should repay for what I did today, no?"