The Magus Users of Khazaria: RESTART

Tetsu

Kenta mumbled softly as he grabbed each one of the bottles and put them into the bag. He patted the bag slightly as he tossed it over his shoulder and stood up. The boxer took the change and nodded lightly at Liam. “It was a good choice for beer then. I prefer stronger drinks...“ The brunet said quietly before lightly shaking his head. “Too bad I won't be drinking this for long... Unless you're back to business sometime soon. I might return for a drink or two.“ He chuckled lightly before running a hand through his messy, slightly bloodied hair.

Kenta walked over to Liam, following him through the door. He wasn't that anxious to go and fight, but getting rid of stress this way was never bad. Not for him. “Well, let's move.“ He muttered out softly before fixing the bag on his shoulder. “Ever went to see the prince?“ He asked casually before looking up to the sky. “I do each time. Never even missed a meeting. I feel like I just have to go, y‘know.“ Kenta talked quietly before looking at the ground. “I don't even know why.“ He muttered out while his thoughts drifted off to Liam's fighting. He couldn't wait to see more...

When they reached the town, Kenta slowly began turning into his chimera form. The bag stayed over his shoulder, though he found that his clothes turned into his fur or scales. It was really, really good... Pretty useful. He didn't have to get a ton of clothes for each time. The chimera let out a shrill scream from the dragon heads, a loud roar from the lion mouth and a terrifying hiss from the snake head. A poor soldier tried to attack him, but he was the one who ended up dead. It took a lot of strength for Kenta to even keep hiss human mind. chimera dashed off to the castle, leaving Liam far behind. He pushed various enemies away from himself, leaving some without limbs or with huge wounds. The chimera growled deeply at a few that tried to stand in his way. He wasn't going to back away from whst he had in mind. He never did. He always finished his job, no matter what. And he damn tried to do a good job as well. With these thoughts still in mind, Kenta reached the castle. He froze momentarily as he gazed at the huge building for a while. It always made him feel so small...

He finally noticed a very powerful-looking guy who seemed to be using his magus just then. The chimera slowly made way to Zwei, lightly bowing his head before turning all heads to look into his eyes. “I know who you are.“ Kenta spoke through his middle lion head, his voice dark and low. “I'm a lost magus user.“ Kenta said quietly as all three heads raised. “I know you are too.“ With these words, Kenta turned away and growled at each one who dared to even look at him, except for the prince.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• ChibiMonkey

• fameandfortune212

Liam shrugged his shoulders a bit "Never know, especially now. But I suppose it wont matter if we're dead and Khazaria is destroyed" he said as he headed out of the tavern with the other, talking about the beer and the tavern. He wasn't trying to be negative, or pessimistic. He was simply a realist. Their odds really weren't looking all too good right now, even if his ancestor was saying this was what he was born for, to save Khazaria. That didn't mean it would happen. Liam honestly didn't have much hope for this land, but, he would try. It may not seem like he was interested in this war and fighting in it, but when it came down to it, he would sure as hell fight for his homeland. He didn't have friends really, lovers or family. This land was all he had.

As they left the tavern - Liam not even bothering to lock it up, since invaders would probably smash into it and all anyways - he heard the other mentioning the prince "I have a few times. He's quite motivational, a very good speaker....though..." he trailed off and shrugged his shoulders "I'm not a fan of taking orders. He does well to provide for Khazaria though" he said. He had nothing against the prince, and Liam did indeed agree the man was great and smart. A great leader. However, personality wise, he wasn't sure how they would fare. Liam didn't enjoy working with people, especially being ordered around.

Walking in the direction of the castle, Liam supposed he wasn't going fast enough. Because within just a few minutes, the male had turned into his chimera form and was off - fast. He blinked a bit but hardly was phased. Continuing at his leisurely walking pace, in no rush, he shrugged his shoulders to himself and just continued on, occasionally ducking or dodging stray bullets and other flying objects or attacks. Once in a while he'd attack a soldier coming at him, or in his way, but for the most part, wasn't much bothered.

Eventually, Liam arrived at the castle, making his way through and ignoring fights between others that he passed by. He got into the castle, walking through the halls until he found the meeting room, where a bunch of people already were, running about, going crazy. He recognized the prince, seeming to be in the middle of a magus use. He walked over, glancing around at all the people. He was probably the only one in the room that didn't look like he was worried or cared about anything that was going on.

Noticing Kenta in the room, not too far from the prince, he nodded to him as a greeting, since he'd only seen him less than a half hour ago "what was with the rush? Not like a country is falling or anything" he said. It was clear the comment was meant to be joking and sarcastic, but, given the situation, it wasn't all that funny, and the way Liam said it, showed that he was aware of that.

Siel was outside the castle, not sure that it would be ok for him to just waltz into the castle without permission. No matter, the prince would have to exit the building whenever he planned to start battle anyhow. The walls surrounding the capacity of the Zwei's home was not infiltrated, therefore anyone who was inside was out of harms way. With a glance over his shoulder, the assassin sighed. He wondered how his parents were. How his doppelganger was managing with those two.

Within moments, Siel jumped from the edge and onto the floor, black hair swaying as the wind blew. The dark haired male was where he was requested to be, glancing around as he watched more Magus users arrive, one being a huge beast with three heads. The assassin stared, mouth agape at the sight before him. Never had he ever seen something of the sort. Who and what the hell was that?

Trailing his way toward the opening, a male caught his attention. From being aware of how Zwei Fancois von Khazaria looked, the crimson eyed assassin knew that it was him. An heavy exhale was released, Siel approaching the other with a frown. As he was about to ask of the plan, the prince spoke.

"Everyone! We will be leaving the castle. We will divide the force into half... We all will head for 3 o'clock and from there we will be spreading out into 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock to intercept the enemy. Don't worry, I'll be sure to use a Magus to make a temporary barrier around the castle."

With a raised brow, the dark haired man opened his mouth to speak. "Excuse me," Voice muffled by the cloth drapping across his nose, extending to his mouth as well. "I have the powers of the lost Magus, and I'm wondering would we be splitting? If so, where should I attend?" Wanting to take orders from the other, so that he would know of the right decisions.

The sound of his steps seemed to echo within the safe walls that surrounded the Royal Castle. His bloodred eyes caught every little detail as he with determined steps closed in on his goal. In the background the sound of the country being devoured cut through the air. Humans were truly stupid. Starting meaningsless wars in the search after power. Why seek power if you know that your method will take lives? Thanatos didn't understand it. Neither did he know who the one responsible for this was. However what he knew was that it was probably someone that didn't value life. Even though he was highly against the use of his Lost Magus he would still fight. It was his duty as the Reaper to punish those who deserve it.

Suddenly, a large field rose from the middle of the castle and it thereafter rained over the area to finally form a shield. The white haired man drew a deep breath. He could smell them. Their souls. They were like burning flames. Standing out so wonderfully even when being out of sight. And apparently, he was a little late. Suddenly, Sakarias climbed out of his pocket and jumped down on the ground to then begin to run. "Are you going to lead me Sakarias?" His lips was curved in a vague smile as he then snorted and followed the little mouse.

Soon enough the young Reaper found himself closing in on the group of people. Just as he had predicted, the other Lost Magus had gathered. How conveniently that all of them had been close to the Royal Castle when the attack occured. Six Lost Magus. The black smoke around his feet rose up along his legs, almost like it was protecting him. The little mouse returned to his shoulder. "Please excuse me for being late, Your Highness" his bloodred eyes was momentarily closed as he bowed in respect to the man who he assumed was the Prince. "May I ask where we the Lost Magus users should head?".

Fay rolled his eyes, sighed and stopped his kissing in disappointment when the so called prince ruined the mood. He was so dull. People in the palace never had fun? He thought to himself. He shrugged, at least the prince listened to his idea. He started command people to execute Fay's idea.

"I'm Fay Aila Saragi. If you wanted to know my name. You should've just asked." He winked "War end? War lasts for ages, even centuries. I want to TONIGHT. And..." Fay couldn't help himself from grinning when he heard the prince, he'd grant anything with his best ability "I don't need land. Tittle? What for? I want your body, tonight" He leaned onto the prince shoulder, shamelessly, flirting.

Fay took a few steps back when the prince created a magus shield, the boy's power was more than Fay imagined, but not a big surprise. What was surprising was Fay saw people... more like magus users... well, most of them since one was a speaking chimera, entering the palace one at a time. They were fast. He looked at them, intrigued, so varied. But seemingly, they have one thing in common, they all knew the person Fay was flirting with was the prince himself. Fay was the only one who didn't know that. But it didn't matter, it was the eighth century, people had the right to flirt whether if it was the prince or not, or at least that was what he thought.

Everyone was ready to act. Fay was as well. The sooner they finish this, the sooner he was going to have some fun... with the "reward" granted by the prince. Fay's mind worked fast, maybe faster than most tactician in the palace, and also, the idea of splitting and ambush the army was originally his. However, he disliked people knowing about it much, so he once again approached his prince and whispered to him of how to make the idea work. "You and I, my prince... and a small troop stay here. You are the one they wanted. You will be the bait, they will not suspect that we ambushed them. We'll be at the front gate of the palace. We can fight... together" he giggled a bit before continueing "THEN the chimera can go to near the back end, to trap the army escaping, making them move forward into their death, along with that sarcastic guy" he meant the mind control magus user "Then that grim guy, he goes to the leftside with that guy who jumped into the castle, he seemed agile, they can make a good combo... Just like us. he giggled once more.

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 500, align: center]

[TR]

[TD][TABLE=class: grid, width: 420, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]UNEXPECTED BATTLE:

WELSH TRAGANOV[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Background Music [bGM]

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 500, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]APPEARANCE[/TD]

[TD]TotA___Guy_Cecil_by_SetoKakashil-1.png[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]NAME:

[/TD]

[TD=align: left]WELSH TRAGANOV

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]AGE:

[/TD]

[TD=align: left]23

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]AFFILIATION:

[/TD]

[TD=align: left]FORMER: HYLDARIAN EMPIRE (Royal Guard)

CURRENT: WESSBURG EMPIRE (Captive/Puppet)

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]LOST MAGUS:

[/TD]

[TD=align: left] SHADOW MANIPULATION

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]SKILLS:

[/TD]

[TD]

By using his magus, he null the flow of sound in the air by warping all sounds into the shadow realm.

He covers himself with his shadow to copy the appearance of enemy

He can warp himself from one place to another by going into the shadow realm. There he can select any places that has shadow to surface.

A slimy and sticky Shadow projectile that will cling to any enemy it touches before detonating.

He can summon the shadow of a selected person. They will have the same strength as the person they took form from and they are in full control of Welsh

??>

??>

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]INFORMATION:

[/TD]

[TD=align: left]Welsh Traganov is a Royal Guard of Hyldaria and bodyguard of Veronika S. Hyldaria - The princess and the sole heiress to the throne. When Wessburg invaded Hyldaria, he had Princess Veronika escape and stopped the invaders with he help of the Hyldarian Lost Magus Users. However, even they were not able to stop one of the Seven Lost Magus Users of Wessburg. With their defeat, they were taken to Wessburg. After that, he lost control of his body even thought he was in control of his mind/

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

>

"I'm Fay Aila Saragi. If you wanted to know my name. You should've just asked."... "War end? War lasts for ages, even centuries. I want to TONIGHT. And..." ... "I don't need land. Tittle? What for? I want your body, tonight"

Zwei was somehow embarrassed hearing such things. And he was much more embarrased knowing that a lot of people have gathered and can hear the other guy.

"How vulgar, Indecent! We are at war right now. I have no time to indulge my self in pleasure while people are getting killed. And be mindful of your words, you are a descendant of the founders of Khazaria. We are in the same position.. in a way."

Zwei was worried that there was only one other Lost Magus User and that was the guy who had followed him around and was rather good with his brains. With him not being able to use any Magus at all, he will not be able to save the citizen, not with a rampaging tens of thousands incoming enemy. Truthfully, the percentage of them winning this battle was only about one percent. However, it's a different matter should all of the Lost Magus Users gather and fight.

His prayers were soon heard when a chimera... a legendary beast walks to him. The chimera, nodding to him, spoke in a low voice.

“I know who you are.“ ... “I'm a lost magus user.“...“I know you are too.“

"Ahh.... that familiar feeling again" Zwei thought. The chimera was oddly familiar. He had never seen him before, but he was familiar.... It was as if they had not seen each other in hundreds of years. He can easily predict that the guy is a lost magus user just like him.

"I have the feeling I know you... and that you are a Lost Magus user as well. Will you come and fight with us? The Kingdom is at war, we need to defend it... for our citizens... and for the future of the citizens. I know it is the will of our ancestors that we meet up one day and fight."

"what was with the rush? Not like a country is falling or anything"

And again, that familiar feeling. There was another Lost Magus User. He also seemed to know the Chimera.

He was about to greet newcomer when someone called out.

"I have the powers of the lost Magus, and I'm wondering would we be splitting? If so, where should I attend?"

and another one made the same question.

"May I ask where we the Lost Magus users should head?".

Khazaria will not fall. With the help of these people, they might just win. And who knows, they may also free other countries from the tyranny of the Wessburg Empire.

Thinking now, if they were to follow the plan, they will be divided. Being divided will expose them to greater danger. The Hyldarian Tragedy was one of the most mysterious event in the whole of legandoria. Boosting numerous amount of Magus Users and soldiers, they were wiped out within a day. It is not over rated to say that Khazaria may experience something similar. For that, they need to stick together.

He looked at Fay, maybe he had something in mind.

"You and I, my prince... and a small troop stay here. You are the one they wanted. You will be the bait, they will not suspect that we ambushed them. We'll be at the front gate of the palace. We can fight... together"...."THEN the chimera can go to near the back end, to trap the army escaping, making them move forward into their death, along with that sarcastic guy" ..."Then that grim guy, he goes to the leftside with that guy who jumped into the castle, he seemed agile, they can make a good combo... Just like us...."

That was a very good plan. Zwei can at least shove all the tactician stuff into this perverted guy. He's more of a battle oriented person anyway. Thinking is not much of his forte. With this... the plan can finally start.

As expected, the warriors and local Magus users have spread into two different direction to make a surprise attack and intercept the enemy. There was only him and the six and the several hundreds of citizens who can't fight. It may be great that the King of Khazaria, his father, has not been feeling great and needed medical attention so he was outside of Khazaria, recuperating. If not, he will have to protect him too.

It was safe within the Magus Barrier... there was no way anyone from outside...or anyone he had not recognized to enter it. Or so he thought. In an instant, a fast moving object was moving to his directing. It was something black and something that was dripping black substance. He was a trained person, so even without a Magus, he can evade something like that like it was nothing. The black object hit the wall and made a splash... just like a water.

"Who's that!!" there was no need to ask. He felt it. A person a few meters away from him... a kid cloaked in hood, was someone with enormous powers.. just like them. He is a Lost Magus User... and a hostile one at that.

>

Six. By the time Welsh has arrived, there were six people who looked strong. And the person he was looking for - the Prince - was somewhere at the middle. He waited until the soldiers and the ordinary magus users leave. It took some while, but they finally left.

He had changed forms again... now that of a young kid. He waited for the best time to attack.

"Ugh....Here I come... >"

Just like that, a slimy and sticky black substance was excreting from his palm after a short while it fired of to the location of the prince.

"Ughh... Wels h.. that is the name of the person that will ...guhhh.... kill you all" monotonously speaking, he shoot another one, this time dividing into six... moving into the direction of all of the strong ones.. probably Lost Magus Users too..

Kenta was far from pleased at the sound of orders. The guy looked more like a girl, who was he to order him around?!? The chimera let out a low growl before slowly realizing it... Wasn't half bad. Still, he felt pretty damn angry about taking orders from someone like that. Some pretty boy decided he was smart and gave out everyone orders? Well... If the prince wasn't against them, guess he couldn't really complain. After all, he had quite some respect towards the blond. A prince was a prince, and in his mind no one could do anything against him. Well, unless he would be dumb... Not everyone could gain Kenta's respect.

"I'm not taking orders from you, or for you. I do it for the prince." The chimera said to Fay before stepping back. He bowed all three of his head towards the prince as a sign of respect and turned around, immediately heading towards his position to wait for his cue. On the way, he managed to wound some enemies, leaving some without hearts. Literally. It was weird, truly weird, but he found the way quite good for keeping energy while in any of his beast forms. After this was over, he'd be exhausted anyway...

Once completely hidden from everybody's eyes, the chimera began observing what was happening around him to notice when he was supposed to go. A sudden rush of energy made him flinch the slightest bit as he turned to a hooded figure. Kenta proceeded to hide himself further, trying to hide his energy from everyone else. He was working on this for quite some time, so he managed to hide the energy enough to seem like he was just a common magus user. It was truly efficient at times, especially when he had to hide himself. Still, the energy from the boy himself was definitely surprising... Was this lost magus as well? A simple magus user wouldn't be able to have this much energy. Kenta prepared himself for a fight, silently standing in the bushes, ready for anything that could possibly happen.

Liam stood casually at the farthest point from the group, hands casually relaxed in his pant pockets as he watched everything and everyone going on and moving about around him. His eyes fell on the blond he recognized at the prince, awaiting an order from him. But it was instead the other more flirtatious male beside the other who spoke. He raised an eyebrow "Is that some concubine or yours or something, prince? I don't particularly care for his giving out orders to me either..." he muttered carelessly as he looked to the male wearing seductive and see-through clothes. It's not like Liam was judging or trying to insult the male. Or even accuse the prince of partaking in such sexual indulgences. But the way he spoke, without a care in his tone, speaking bluntly, might have made it seem more of an insult than he was really even trying. That was always Liam's problem. People always through it was crass, rude and insulting. But really, it was because he never seemed to hold much interest or emotion in his voice, always being blunt, no matter the topic.

Orders were soon given out and the area cleared out, the only ones being left being those six magus users, including himself and the prince. Everyone was supposed to have left as they were ordered where to go and what to do, other than the six of them yet. So then why did Liam feel a seventh persons presence? And a strong one at that. He almost didn't notice since the strength and aura was as strong as that of them lost magus users, so, it didn't raise any red flags to Liam at first. But he then realized there was a seventh person when originally there were only six. Maybe he miscounted, and there was supposed to be a seventh lost magus user amongst them on their side?

But just as the figure was throwing out black balls of goo at all of them, he knew that wasn't the case. The first one was shot at the prince, who flawlessly evaded it without even breaking a sweat. Then five others were thrown about, and Liam realized one was aimed for each of them. He quickly ducked and evaded the ball of good. It seemed they were all pretty much able to avoid the hits. But, they thought that was it, and that was their mistake. It seemed the black goo was some sort of bomb, and on contact with whatever it hit, exploded. Unfortunately, Liam thought evading the goo was enough, and so when it hit the wall behind him, he didn't think much of it. Until that goo, along with the five other splats of it, exploded on whatever they contacted with, and the force sent Liam stumbling and falling forward into the ground with a light grunt. He wasn't injured by it, simply, had been close enough for the force of the explosion to send him falling a few feet forward.

Grunted, he spit out dirt that had collected in his mouth and glared slightly at the child-like figure "And just who the hell is that?"he muttered as he stood up, brushing himself off. There was no way a child of that age could be that strong - even if they possessed a lost magus, it wouldn't be that far developed. Then the child spoke his name...Welsh? Why did that sound so familiar?

With the commands being whispered to the prince, Siel was unable to hear from the belly dancer himself, but he glanced to the chimera as it began to complain. The beast clearly seemed displeased to have to follow the tactics that it seemed, the feminine male gave; also was another male who seemed quite monotoned. With a smirk, that no one could see due to the mask, the assassin bowed to the flirtatious Magus user and glanced to the prince.

"I suppose we should stay here then? The kingdom shou-" Siel words was caught in his throat as he watched Zwei dodge what looked to be a projectile weapon. The dark haired assassin wasn't able to view it as well before it splated on the wall behind the son of the king's. With a blank stare, crimson eyes continued to observe the black ink ball before it suddenly detonated. The masked man turned to inform the blond leader of the crises soon to discover that the same object of demise was headed to him. With only a moment to evade, Siel ripped his daggers from his pocket and swiftly sliced through the shadow ball, which lost its form enough for him to dodge. Of course it had soon hit the wall to explode behind him, although he was out of its range.

Crimson orbs darted across the grass to land upon a kid. A child was the one causing such hazards, but why? Once again standing upright, the twenty four year old sighed. A kid....by the name of...Welsh? Hm, why does that sound so familiar." He spoke to himself, voice muffled. Before long Siel held his head, feeling a bit dizzy. Oh that was right; he was losing too much stamina. With the entrance blocked, there was no way for his parents to get into the kingdom, and he wouldn't leave them just defenseless, therefore his doppelganger was still needed.

"Damnit prince, if we don't finish this quick I'm not going to make it!" He yelled out, trusting Zwei to defend him in case he needed it.

A unsettling tickling feeling shot through his body as he then, rather hastily turned his head in the direction he thought he would find someone standing. Someone, was here. He could sense the presence of his soul. There was no one there though. And as he averted his gaze back to the prince that was currently occupated with the rather shameless male, the beast didn't seem to want to wait any longer. He himself had no other choice than to wait since he unfortunately was still waiting for orders while the soldiers outside this barrier was dying for them.

It was then it happened. Something, a projectile of some sort suddenly came flying, cut through the air like an arrow before being easily evaded by the Prince who had been its target. His bloodred eyes narrowed as he turned his attention to the person guilty for the attack. A kid. But there was something that wasn't entirely right. His actions didn't match with his soul's current mood. Was he being controlled? In that case how? And who controlled him? Thanatos was not given a chance to think about it further as suddenly, another black projectile was fired. And this time it split in six, thereof one came in his direction. Though with a simple step aside the projectile missed it's target to instead hit the wall behind him. And suddenly, it exploded.

The black smoke around him had increased rather rapidly and then automatically formed a solid wall to protect him from being harmed. When it was over the wall turned back into smoke. Thanatos turned to their enemy, Welsh. "Damnit prince, if we don't finish this quick I'm not going to make it!". Someone was obviously in a hurry. Even though he wanted to at least try to solve this in a less violent way it seemed like that was no longer possible if he wanted to be of help. "I guess it can't be helped" he said with a deep sigh before raising his right hand. The black smoke immediately reacted to his movement by hastily forming three swords that then was fired towards the kid without any doubt at all. His face expression was unmoved and his eyes shone with a certain hunger to kill.

Fay stood, resting his arms and his chin onto the prince's shoulders, he kept his eyes on him. The embarrassed look on his face was so adorable, he couldn't help himself giggling, all intrigued in the prince even more now. He tried to find a way out from this. "No no no no no... you promise to give me a reward, i named it. You'll have to give it to me... sooner or later. You want to be a king who backs out on his words. And... that'd just mean we have things in common". Fay was indeed hard to deal with, he was so cunning.

The other magus users didn't like him or the way he commanded everyone, he knew it, he could smell it in the air, one even called him concubine with a monotone sort of voice. It's not like Fay care much about it, he didn't command anyone, he actually just whispered it to the prince, but he has worked as a belly dancer/ prostitue for a while. Shame, rumors, people tried to get rid of him, they're all so familiar so Fay just grinned and replied. "I'm not a concubine, I'm a bellydancer, and a part time prostitue". But for the respect of the prince, they all seemingly would execute the tactic as planned. That was good.

Fay was about ready to go to war officially, then the prince next to him dodge a black ball thing and it hit the wall, which later fulminated. A magus user. Fay was taken by surprised, he actually didn't notice him, he was so distracted with playing around. Maybe it was time to get back to serious, he looked to the direction of where the ball came from. A kid. Saying something "Welsh? I don't know him... i think" he looked from side to side to see if he could recall the name "The costumer last night?... I don't think so". Seconds later, the kid projected the same black ball toward the group before it divided into 6 shards toward everyone, himself included.

Fay exhaled in a split second before his right leg stepping back one step, and both of his hands raised above his head, his movement was smooth, fast, and like he was dancing, but it was not. The ground in front of his face, broke through the marbles pricks of the palace, erupted like a pillar, 8 feet tall, 4 feet round, that acted as a shield for him. The ball splashed onto it. Fay knew what was going to happen next, he stayed under the pillar and held his head down. BOOM, it exploded. "Shhhhhooot...." the pillar blew off, rocks flied around.

Got up. He waited for no second, no talking, again, like one of his belly dancing technique, he slid one of his feet forward for a step, his hand beautifully and softly raised up and pointed to the young boy. The ground undernearth him shook violently, the marble pricks broke into pieces, it looked like a great white shark emerged to the surface of the water, and it reached for the boy. As it did, the ground stopped shaking for a second, before suddenly the rocks, and earth under him, like a shark jaw trapped him nicely into its grasp.

ZWEI FRANCOIS VON KHAZARIA

"I'm not taking orders from you, or for you. I do it for the prince."

"Is that some concubine or yours or something, prince? I don't particularly care for his giving out orders to me either..."

It seemed some people doesn't like someone.. a prostitute acting bossy and ordering people around. But at in a situation like this, it's not about what you do... It's about what you can do. The guy is a prostitute .. it seemed, but he got the brains, that's all what's needed. Link could have done the strategist part, albeit it'd be better with his Magus than can connect/speak into people's mind. However, he can only defend himself as much as an ordinary person can.

"Well... he's capable. Would you rather replace him then? And no...he's not a concubine of mine. He's just about as stranger as all of the rest of you to me." he said it... it could sound insulting... but he didn't mean that.

"No no no no no... you promise to give me a reward, i named it. You'll have to give it to me... sooner or later. You want to be a king who backs out on his words. And... that'd just mean we have things in common"

"Would you kindly stop?" we're in war damnit! The guy had gotten irritating. But with the kid welsh appearing now, it won't matter anyway.

The second wave of his attack spread to all of them. If he could just use magus... he would have done so. However, with him protecting them people inside the barrier, he can't have it released. He'd probably survive even if he does not use Magus... but the thing is... he'd only survive if the rest did. He can't be surviving when the rest did not.

He's not sure of what to do... if he don't do something quick... then Welsh.. this familiar person could kill them... and the rest of the hundreds normal citizens.

"Damnit prince, if we don't finish this quick I'm not going to make it!"

"Damn it! I've got no other choice""[AEGIS: MAXIMA]" he yelled as he focused his mind into the Barrier. It went past them... shrinking until it only surrounds the normal citizens. That was the best he could do. At least, if he's alive, then Welsh can't touch them because of the barrier. But the six doesn't have protection from the outside. Should they fail in the counter attack... and proceeded to the Castle, then it'd be the end for them.

WELSH TRAGANOV

The Magus users succeeded in fatally avoiding his attacks. Well, it'd be no surprise. Even a normal Magus User can evade that. That was pretty much a greeting from him, anyway. Now with their attention on him, Welsh would surely lose should he fight them head on. That's why...

Someone who looked like a dancer attacked him first. Something akin to an animal jaw crushing his body. Of course, it's nothing fatal. Even if it crushes the body a thousand times... he'd survive... after all..

His body started to turn black as it turned into something slimy. In no time, the slimy liquid blasted itself. It was bigger compared to the first explosions. Why was he alive? Why was he able to detonate his body? It's because it was not his body... a mere shadow. In fact.. he can create one anytime he wishes. Welsh on the other hand was waiting in the shadow realm... planning on dragging someone inside whoever is unguarded.

Three Shadow Copies surfaced. They began shooting the same > to the enemies. Three were being fired to all enemies.. even the ones hiding. The shadows came from his skill >. He can copy any person... and that includes himself.. And since because it's his body he's copying... it's far easier to use the skill and to manipulate the shadows.

"Guhh... If you don't do something... You'll get killed... guhh" Welsh monotonously said.

Kenta stared at what was happening in front of him with pure surprise and the slightest bit of excitement.. Even amusement. He didn't get to fight a lot of people this strong - he wanted to see just what he could actually do in this form. He seemed to be the only one who happened to evade the attack, however... Guess hiding his own magus was rather convenient after all.

The next attack didn't seem to be evaded that easily. The chimera growled loudly when it saw the three copies, each one shooting that weird, slimy liquid. Kenta tried to repulse them by shooting small bits of poison from his snake head, however that didn't really work... It seemed the liquid absorbed it, at least the ones he actually hit. If they weren't deadly before, they certainly were now.

Kenta barely managed to avoid two, and the third one he countered with flames from his dragon head. Shit... At this rate, he was going to get exhausted pretty quickly. Maybe his hippogriff form would be better? Attacking from above was often better... But he didn't really have many attacks in that form, while in his chimera form he had quite a few that didn't really require him to be close to his target. In fact... One of them might work here.

Steadying himself on the ground, Kenta let out a low growl as he felt cold collecting somewhere in his chest. Soon enough, his dragon head opened its mouth and let out a few beams of ice straight at the first enemy to show- not the copies, but the very main one. Welsh, was he? Kenta hoped to freeze him at least for long enough for someone to trap him properly. Otherwise, this might be useless.

Liam sighed to himself as he brushed himself off after getting back up from the ground, and he looked to the small child like enemy of theirs, who was clearly strong enough to take all of them on at once. He didn't even seem all that effected by any of the attacks. He tried to think of what he could do to help. He knew none of these shadows opponents were the real one- so unless he could make eye contact with the real perpetrator behind all of this and these shadow enemies and attacks, then most of his attacks wouldn't be very useful or effective.

But there was something still that bothered him about all of this. That name; Welsh. He tried recalling it back in his mind. Was it someone he knew? A customer perhaps? No, that wasn't it. He shook his head to himself before blinking, raising a slight eyebrow as he considered "Welsh Traganov?" he inquired out loud, more so talking to himself, but partly asking the enemy as well "Isn't there a Welsh Traganov of the Hlygarian empire that had recently fallen?" he asked, more so inquiring to the prince himself, knowing he would be the one to know more people of the other empires and countries. "though I could have sworn that Welsh was much older than this child...and why would he be attacking here in the first place?" he inquired, again talking aloud in thought to himself.

There wasn't much longer to think about that though, as he now had to avoid another oncoming attack from the other, sighing, he dodged the attack and moved out of hits range. Watching the fight progressed, he figured he might as well help other than stand there, even though getting involved in fights wasn't much of his things.

Seeing one of the magus users seem to catch the real physical copy of the enemy in a earth like grip, he used this chance "Vestibulum" he murmured under his breath as he saw the enemy and, met his gaze. He created two figures of illusions of which proceeded to advance and attack on the trapped child enemy who called himself Welsh.

The assassin watched as shadow swords was fired toward the enemy without hesitation. It had come from the guy beside him. The one in which he was getting a deadly feeling from. Guy seemed like a reaper in Siel's opinion. Glancing to Welsh, who was also being targeted by other Magus users, the kid was able to copy himself and once again send projectiles to each comrade of his, not excluding himself.

Seemed that the battle before hand wouldn't be as easy as it seemed. It took a person with balls to stand against six users of the Lost Magus. Welsh even seemed to be one himself, or the guy was just extremely strong. Though, there was no way in hell a kid could obtain such strength. Shadow user to shadow user, Siel possibly thought the man had managed to take the form of someone else. That conclusion still wasn't helpful in the least. It couldn't explain who the hell this Welsh person was.

"Welsh Traganov?"

So it seemed one person knew something about the other. The man's last name seemed to be Traganov. Welsh Traganov....still couldn't quite understand who the foe was, albeit he seemed to be of importance.

"Isn't there a Welsh Traganov of the Hlygarian empire that had recently fallen? Though I could have sworn that Welsh was much older than this child...and why would he be attacking here in the first place?"

With that statement, all memories of the guy before them replenished into Siel's head. That was right. He was the Lost Magus user from the empire. Rumored to be one of the strongest. "I think this guy has a lot more up his sleeve than what he's showing. Possibly he could take the form of someone else." The dark haired assassin announced, once again facing Welsh to proceed in battle.

With a hand raising to his torso, Siel began to give a chant. Not before long, the shadow balls successfully hit his person, the assassin glancing up with a shocked face. "Fuck!" The dark haired male exclaimed, the blob soon exploding, blood grazing the grass as more of the crimson liquid scattered in the air.

As soon as the other Lost Magus users seemed to be on the verge of ending this meaningsless fight the person in their grip lost his physical form and exploded. The young reaper did a light movement with his scythe and immediately the black smoke gathered on his front to then just in case form a lighter shield. If it continued like this it would be them that would lie here dead. Sakarias squeeked in fear as three of their enemy suddenly appeared and as Welsh' counterattack began the little mouse had made its way into his pocket to hide. And after putting on another layer on his shield he took on the blobs.

One, two and three. All of them hit his shield to then explode. The white haired boy gritted his teeth as his outstretched hand that held the shield up began to tremble minimally. And when he couldn't hold it anymore he was pushed back by the force from the explosions. It was then he noticed it. The smell of blood and a sudden disruption in one of the souls that stood on their side. He turned his bloodred gaze and was met by the sight of a harmed man. This was getting rather serious. Thanatos turned to their enemy or enemies once again as the black smoke extended to the black haired Magus User to help him remain standing if it was needed. "Perditus!" He exclaimed as he thrusted his right hand against the ground and as soon as he had done that the ground under the enemies cracked and black chains rose from the holes that then was wrapped around their bodies. Then suddenly a countless amount of spikes came out from the chains that then pierced through the clones.

Heavily breathing he held the chains that slowly turned into black boxes compact as they imprisoned the bodies in an attempt to hinder them from to do any more damage."We need to finish this now" he said and glanced over at the other Lost Magus users. As long as he held the copies imprisoned he wouldn't be able to move from the crouching position he currently was in. Which meant that in this moment he was more or less a easy prey to catch.

"Fine" Fay rolled his eyes, gave a sigh of frustration. He stopped the flirting. For the first time ever in his life. Everyone was so boring. But that didn't stay in his mind for long since he had to dodge the second attack by the small boy/clone or whatever the hell it was. The boy has escaped.

"Think. Think. Think. Fay think" He talked to himself in his head, the space between his eyes narrowed when he saw the boy, captured in his earth jaw broke free and cloned himself into three other copies. Which was a bit of a shock for Fay when seeing someone that powerful. Even the other fellow magus users's attempt to attack seem to be not paying off at all. Analysing carefully the fighting style, the element or type of magus this one was using, that black slimy gooey sort of fluid gave Fay only three conclusion. First, he used shadow element; Second, he used some sort of dark magic water; Third, Both. So what better element to extinguish both of that than fire. If the element was water, fire would evaporate it, if the element was shadow, the light from the fire would consume it. And the chance of this boy escaping was very low, he seemed to hardly move. So he no longer had to worry about wasting his magus for nothing.

"Thank you, my brain" he talked to himself again before he started gathering his magus. He spred his legs out to create a firm stance, took a deep deep breath that enlarge his chest to the maximum. He parted his beautiful lips and exhaled. The air escaped his lips became blazing, glowing flame that aimed to the boy. In the matter of second, the boy and his clones was consumed by the fire.

A little bit later, Fay ran out of air, as long as most of his magus. The second he stopped, his delicate body fell on his buttock onto the ground, gasping for air like someone was on a dying bed, his sight became super blurry, it'd take a while for him to recover. This move was so costly, but he hoped it worthed it.

The extreme flame set the ground underneath the boy on fire so when Fay stopped, the fire would still stayed on for some seconds. And when it finally went out, the ground was still glowing red from the heat.

• 2 weeks later...

"Welsh Traganov... of Hylderia?" Zwei murmured.

"I do know of a Welsh from Hylderia. I remembered him introduced by the princess during a meeting. But for that Welsh to be this little guy, he sure looked way younger now" Zwei commented. As he said that a black stuff came on his way.

Zwei evaded at the projectiles the enemies shoots. Well, he has nothing to do but evade. He's completely powerless,, but even if he was powerless, it doesn't mean he was weak. He always believed that true power does not come from magus alone. Should a day come that he connot use his Magus Power, he must at least survive not to get hit. Because of that, he had trained hard. He especially had his eyes and reaction trained hard.

As of now, with great concentration, he can make everything within his vision appear in slow motion. Of course it was only inside his brain. And the delay was very small that it might be unnoticeable for some. But for him, a fraction of second is enough to determine the course of a projectile and to evade it.

"Guys... I'm leaving all the battling to you. I'm pretty much useless this time since my Magus is being used to protect the citizen with my make-shift barrier. You better take this guy down!" Zwei said as he evaded another projectile.

WELSH TRAGANOV

"Nottt... enoughh" Welsh said in another monotonous tone. The magus users successfully destroyed his copies. But they were weak copies anyway. There was no sacrifice needed to make them, thus, their foundation was weak. To make a magus lifeform, he has to give the something which is a part of him to make them stronger.

Some attempted to attack him, but as his real body is in the shadow realm, they won't be able to do anything to him. Shadow realm is not a place someone can easily breach. For them to even make a foot sink, they need to have innate shadow magic... which is very much impossible since he was the only one with that kind of Magus.

"Too... weak..." Welsh said as he pulled his knife and cut both his wrist. Blood was seeping out from them, but the droplets, instead of red... were pitch black. as the blood oozes out of him, six figures were formed. Looking closer, they were the exact copy of the magus users he was fighting. The six copies quickly jumped to their designated enemies.. the person the are copied from.

"Fight.... fight.... and kill me... Khazaria... guhhh.." Welsh said.

Kenta couldn't believe this wasn't enough. What the fuck were they supposed to do?!? There was no fucking way they'd defeat this guy! The brunet was slowly losing hope. His attacks didn't do shit. None of the attacks did anything. His eyes showed terror, as much as one could see in the beast's eyes. Soon enough, it changed into fury. He was going to stop this shitty bitch no matter what. Hell, he could die, but if he saved the people here, it would be worth it.

His thoughts crumbled instantly when he heard that the prince himself was about to leave them. "You're no leader if you leave us like this." Kenta said coldly, all three of the chimera's heads facing the blond. He showed disgust before turning to... A copy of himself. He was staring at himself.

Kenta was surprised momentarily before letting out a deafening growl. He knew all of his own weaknesses. He could defeat himself. Plunging forward, he immediately clawed at the left leg. He had broken it years ago, but it was still a bit weak. The chimera seemed to be smirking as it watched the copy fall down. With no mercy, Kenta was about to tear the head off with his fangs. It wouldn't be hard to do it... A part of him hated himself, anyway.

Liam cursed a bit to himself as the shadows seemed to do nothing, as the real figure of Welsh was not in their current vision. None of them could see the real form and being of the enemy, these were all just copies. And Liam knew that - he knew that they all knew that - but that didn't keep them from attacking he shadow figures. They had to do something, after all. But this was clearly a losing battle, especially with the prince focusing on protecting the land. He huffed "I understand you protecting Khazaria. However, if we, being especially you, are killed, then there will be no point in protecting Khazaria" he stated back at the prince, before going back to trying to figure out how to defeat this enemy "If all you can do is sit there at least try and make yourself useful and think of something" he demanded.

As Liam went had turned back to fight, he noticed a mirror image of himself was staring back at him with that familiar blank, cold stare. Liam narrowed his eyes a bit, glaring at his copy. Now the enemy was simply mocking them. As if trying to say he could fight as them better than themselves could. He scoffed, glaring as he got ready to fight himself. After all, with just a split second, he'd read himself and know what he was going to do, and so therefore could block and evade it.

As he was fighting with himself though, as thought from earlier suddenly occurred to him. The real copy of the enemy was no where to be seen. So he must be where he is unseen. He wondered then, if perhaps he'd be able to sniff out and find him with some of his moves, perhaps a combination if needed. He considered the attacks and magus he'd been training to improve. He glanced to his earlier imaginary creations, which were basically black silhouettes of a human form - similar to a shadow, though, not a shadow of course, it more realistic as well as 3D. He controlled the illusions to look back on the land and realm that they came from, a realm of darkness and shadows, as that's what illusions and imaginations pretty much came from. And since these illusions of his were his own, he could see what they could see, and so there, where they were looking in on the realm of darkness, they found the image of Welsh hiding amongst the shadows.

Liam grit his teeth, as he had to close his own eyes to concentrate. He had made the other illusion earlier created occupy the shadow image of himself that was trying to attack him. Something like this he couldn't spare concentration on a separate fight, as, though his illusions naturally had this capability to share their sight as well as the realm the were created from, it wasn't something Lima often needed to use, so hadn't really tried it before, and so, it was rather exhausting. But he focused, and used his illusion he had in the realm to attack the figure of Welsh. Like this, he probably wouldn't be able to do much damage. But hopefully it'd be enough to force the enemy out of his hiding in shadows, being forced into the same light and physical world they were all in right now. Then the others could hopefully take care of him, as Liam was sure he wouldn't have much energy left after that.

Siel glanced over to the other Kaiga user who was lending him some support and gave a smirk before vanishing. The black haired male had gotten hit, but it was just a mere doppelganger. Sure his real form had took damage from the other being hurt albeit he wouldn't be missing any anatomy.

With a sigh, the man dropped onto his knees; he had managed to dash behind the caste at the last minute. Damn he was running out of energy and stamina. This would all be a disaster if he couldn't muster up enough energy; plus, the guy that was willing to help him was defenseless.

Father, Mother...please be safe. Forgive me." Forming a sign with his hand to disrupt the form of his doppelganger and gaining the stamina from said man. With enough energy, the dark haired magus user stood and darted across the field to stand in front of the deadly guy.

"You give me the chills dude." He announced, not knowing that the crimson eyed guy was indeed a reaper. In a split second, the battle at hand caught his attention again, Siel's jaw dropped at the one in front of him...no the two.

"Copies, of ourselves. There is no way I'll have the strength to take on them both. Hey....maybe this won't work. I need you help." Speaking to Thanthos. "Let's take on each other. What do you say" Glancing back to give a smile, not that the other could see it due to his mask. Siel knew that Thanthos was occupied and pretty much useless with having his attack in act, but the white haired male would have to change that plan. These two clones meant business.

As the clones was utterly destroyed the young reaper slowly rose from his crouching position. Almost a little hesitantly actually like he didn't even dare to believe that it was even near over "Please everyone, do not speak so rudely to the prince. His job is to protect his people and our is to protect him and the people, do not forget that this is what we exist for" he steadily said to the Prince's defense, giving him a quick glance before turning his gaze to the Magus user in front of him. Which was the one he had supported earlier before he had...disappeared?

Rolling his shoulders back and cracking his neck, Thanatos focused his crimson gaze on the targets and exhaled. "If you die, I'll take your soul with honor" he said, baring his scythe to then place both hands on it. "And I would recommend to not look into my eyes" just a minor warning before the battle. Suddenly, the copies started to move from their position. The other male's copy headed for a side attack while his own copy ran straight forward.

Metal clashed against metal when he swinged his scythe to defend himself against his copy. Quickly he withdrew his scythe and took a step to the side before jumping into the air and planting a harsh kick in his face, making the copy stumble a few steps away from him. "Then I trust that you'll take care of this one" Thanatos said and stepped back to the man's side.

"Yea... D...don't talk to the prince like that...haa" Fay panted as he talk for he was a bit tired after that last move he used to end the child. Or at least that was what he appeared to be. He sat there to catch his breath. But it was not too long of a break. Soon enough, a new pile of goo came to in front of him and slowly formed itself into a copy of Fay. A darker, like a shadow but showed similiarities in appearance, of Fay sitting down.

He tilted his head and got back to his fighting stance. The copy immediately did the same. Fay grew suspiscious since the first glace. To test out what his thought of the copy was right, he shot three small fire balls at the copy. And it returned the favour of three different ones at him. Fay dodged and his copy dodged as well. So his thought was right, he said. Fay stood still and in silence. He slowly stepped back. The shadow stepped back just like him. He stepped further and further, it did the same. Until one point where it reached the balcony and fell off over the fence. Fay then quickly ran to over the edge and sent another fire ball at the copy to finish it off just in case. The shadow as he fell down, shot a fire ball back at Fay, luckily, only a strain of hair was burnt off.

Fay then looked around seeing other fellow magus users struggled with their very own shadow. He loudly spoke "The shadow do everything you do. Lure it to step back and led them to their death down the cliff out of the balcony. So it'll save you a lot of energy and strength" He did that because he decided to help the prince but with only a little bit of magus left, he could only help the prince physically and instructed everyone else.

He ran to the prince's copy where it was doing what the prince was doing. Luckily, the prince didn't attack it yet or else it'd do the same to him. Fay flamed a fire ball in his palm. Then he pressed the ball down to a size of a marble and shoved it into the mouth of the prince's copy and ran away just before it exploded into pieces. "Holy magus lord!"

• 2 weeks later...

the worst that could happen right now was the people he had gathered lose their trust in him. He has to make a choice. Will he dispell the magus barrier and fight... or will he fight without magus at all. It's not just about saving the citizens. He has to save the people who are fighting too.

"That's enough. Release [AEGIS MAXIMA]"

Just like that, the shield vanished into thin air. His powers also started to come back to him. Well, of course it took a few while until it fully came back. It was a good chance for him to fight back now. Now that he has joined, their man power would be complete and thus, defeating the enemy would not be a very hard task... until shadows of themselves came. The rest was somehow able to defeat them. However, his case was different.

Zwei holds a very dark nature. The darkness inside him is something he finds hard to restrain but all these years, he had learned to supress it. But right now... the manifestation of his darkness was standing before him. The copy was equiped with his strongest requip ''Helel". The requip of Helel is very hard to control since it feeds on his darkness. If he used it too much, he'd lose himself. That's why... he rarely used it. But the enemy... someone who is pure darkness... would be willing to feed all of his darkness. He hates to admit it... but this guy is probably stronger than he was.

"This is not a good"

He spoke nervously.

WELSH TRAGANOV

Welsh watched the Khazarian Magus Users fight against their copies. They're not weak... they were able to defeat their true selves. If it were them... they may be able to defeat Welsburg and their tyranny. His real self wants to help them... but he... as a puppet cannot do anything but move around the palms of his controller. Since, the rest of the copies are already defeated, Welsh focused his power in the last copy.... the copy of the Royal Prince.

"Guhh... interesting... you hold such... ughh... darkness inside you. Will you be defeated... or will you surpass your darkness? we will see..."

As Welsh spoke, he started to return to the surface. It seems that his 'Time Limit' for the day has run out. He won't be able to hide in the shadows anytime soon. Well, it won't be a problem.

"I will....playy... with you all... guhh.."

Welsh used his signature Magus skill - the black orb and shoot it to the five people who had defeated their own shadows.

As his copy's head dropped down to the ground, separated from the body, Kenta released a low growl once again. The taste of blood... How come he liked it? The coppery taste, the feeling he got, the power... The need to kill was rising in his animalistic mind. He was less human with each passing minute in this form - he knew he would have to turn back into human soon...

The chimera avoided the black orb shot at him easily, baring his bloodied fangs as he ran towards the enemy. Opening his lion head mouth, he sunk the fangs into Welsh's leg, hoping to tear it off while his Dragon head shot flames, and his snake head - just as a snake would do - sprayed poison onto the guy. His fur was standing, adrenalline rushing through his veins as he waited for the others to attack and finally finish this off.

The battle was too long anyway. He wanted to find out more about everyone here - about the Lost Magus users. If this guy was killed... Then everything would be over. He wouldn't have to leave, probably... Or maybe he would, who knew. All of his head's eyes were turned to the prince, almost waiting for him to come back here and finish it up. He still had a bit of trust in Zwei... He was the prince, after all. At least now he wasn't running away... He was staying, just like he was supposed to. Kenta knew his prince wouldn't betray them like that.