Battery in Bed [Diamond no Ace RP] sᴀᴛᴏᴜ - ʙɪᴋᴋʏ

Ero Gaki

Chris raised an eyebrow when the usually-loud freshman got all shy towards him. It looks fishy as it is. He expected an answer like "I don't care! I'm not weak! I can handle your regimens even if I run with those tires!" or something like that. One more peculiar thing is that, the younger brunette's cheeks were flushed and that he was tugging his shirt. It felt like Sawamura was being bugged by something that concersn Chris.

"Sawamura. Are you not feeling well?" Chris asked with an expressionless face yet, but his tone has a sense of concern on it. No matter how much Sawamura annoys Chris to much extent, that boy is still Chris's kouhai, and a senpai shouldn't be acting that cold towards his kouhai. That reason was enough for Chris to be asking his kouhai what's wrong.

Yu then noticed that the other freshman started to bow to him and then he left. What a way to excuse himself, well, it's not like Chris was going to lecture Furuya anyway. But before Furuya entirely left, Chris told him an advice. "Furuya. I don't think that it's bad for you to be running with tires. It's a great way to be increasing your stamina, but don't overdo it. Just follow what Miyuki says. I know that Miyuki never mentioned anything to you regarding this exercise." Furuya said his thanks and then he left.

Turning back his attention to the problem kid, Chris put his hand over Sawamura's head, thinking that he caught a fever or something. "Your temperature is not high or anything." Chris said and then he took his hand away. "Still, it's rare for you to apologize to me, Sawamura." Chris added and then he waited for an answer.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• Tetsu

"Sawamura. Are you not feeling well?"

Chris-senpai being near is already enough to make Eijun blush. Him being concerned is just so too much for Eijun to handle. He kept tugging over Chris-senpai shirt, not moving even an inch. He was afraid he'd do a big mistake if he did so. Eijun was subconsciouly knowing his feelings. With Chris-senpai being near, his heart was beating wildly and he felt butterflies on his stomach.

"I guess I really like this guy, no matter how much wrong such thought is" Eijun told himself. Accepting it was easier than he thought. Embracing the feeling was much better. Eijun released Chris-senpai's shirt from his tug. Lifting his head, he looked at Chris-senpai. Eijun can't help but look at the soulless eyes of the guy.

"If... if I could just make Chris-senpai go back to what used to be...That would be great, isn't it?" He told himself as a smile formed on his lips. Chris-senpai then touched his forehead, checking if he had a fever. Eijun wished Chris-senpai should just use his own forehead. That way it'd feel like they are connected, even just a little. Such thoughts made Eijun blush all over again.

"Your temperature is not high or anything."

"N-no. Chris senpai. I'm probably just fine. Thank you for the day. See you tomorrow" Eijun said happily as he ran to the dorms. He was smiling all over that Kuramochi just can't take he kicked Eijun on the side, pissed off.

"Stop smiling like that! It's creeping me out!! Did Wakana-chan called you? Damnit you lucky bastard!" Kuramochi then stole his phone and just like that, the usual bonding continued.

"Wakana-chan ehh... I guess the reason I never felt a thing over her is that I'm not into girls... yeah...Chris-senpai..I'd love to see you catch my pitches again"

"Weird guy."

As soon as the freshman ran away with that usual dorky smile (which was dorkier at that point) from Chris, Chris wore his shirt that was being tugged by the other male a while ago. "I stood here without a shirt for a very long time. Mah, not like I'd catch a cold." Chris thought as he stared at his shirt. Chris then went back to the dorm without thinking of anything in particular.

The morning came and Chris woke up earlier as usual. Shinji's alarm clock kept on ringing that it annoyed him, so he decided to turn the alarm clock off and woke Shinji up instead. "Kanemaru." Chris called out as he slapped Shinji's back softly. Shinji shrugged and rubbed his eyes. "Chris-senpai?" Shinji asked as soon as his vision cleared. "Your alarm clock kept on ringing yet you're still sound asleep. Being late is not an option." Chris answered and then he went towards his cabinet. When Shinji stared at his alarm clock, his eyes went wide and then he immediately stood up.

"Th-thank you, Chris-senpai!" Shinji thanked his Senpai for waking him up. If it wasn't for Chris, Shinji would probably attend class with an empty stomach. "Ah, Chris-senpai! Care to walk with me to the cafeteria?" Shinji offered. It was the first time that Shinji woke up with Chris still inside the room, and it'll be rude to just dash off by himself, leaving his Senpai behind. Chris nodded and both of them went outside.

"Say, Senpai. Is Sawamura improving yet?" The blonde first year asked out of a sudden, trying to put up a topic. Walking with Chris on the hallway is just.. awkward. Chris looked at Shinji and then he shook his head. "He's still far from climbing up on the first string." Chris answered with his lifeless voice. Hearing that, Shinji grinned. "Ja, Senpai! If I'm going to train more, will I beat that guy?!" Enthusiastically, Shinji replied with a smug expression. Chris stared at Shinji for a moment. It was slightly a hint of telling the other one "What's that out of a sudden?". Shinji blushed out of embarrassment. "S-Sorry! I got caught up in the moment!"

Rare as it may be, Chris smiled at the blonde freshman. "Maybe." He answered. That smile would have been even better if his eyes have light in it. Still, it made Chris happy that the freshmen this year are all fired up. Shinji was dumbfounded regarding what he just witnessed.

Eijun woke up late the next day. He had big eyebags and he felt too sleepy to even go to school. He did though, since he had to. School performance is monitored. If he fail a class, there's no way he'd be able to climb to the first string. With determination, Eijun went to school. He also participated in the class discussions, much to his classmates and teacher's surprise... and it went on for.... five minutes.

As they had expected, Eijun slept leaning on his desk. They knew that there's no way Eijun would be able to actively participate in class like that. His teacher is happy that his persuasive approach has somehow got through Eijun.

"More... more... Chris-senpai. Uhmmn.. there... it feels g-good. Chris-senpai's ochinchin is touching my special spot... ahh~ I'm... I'm gonna cum... senpai" Eijun moaned as Chris-senpai thrusts into him. Each thrust made his eyes roll back in pleasure. After a few more thrust,the two of them came together. Chris-senpai's cream has filled him.

"Sawamura-kun... sawamura-kun.." Haruno-chan shaked him. Eijun opened his eyes. His classmates were looking at him again. He probably did something stupid while asleep. However, he just can't remember what it was. Curious, he asked Haruno-chan.

"Uhmmn... Sa-sawamura-kun was making very lewd noises. People can't concentrate when you talk like that.. so... do it quiter next time". Blushing, Haruno-chan went to his seat. Eijun on the other hand was petrified. He doesn't know what Haruno-chan was talking about. And he's probably too afraid to ask about that again. Lewd noises... was he perhaps... moaning? Eijun wanted to run and hide. He's sure he'd be topic of the class after the the lesson ended. For the rest of the class, he pretended not knowing anything. he also avoided his classmates glances. When the school finished, he quickly went to the field. he had to do the regimen and his usual jogging with tires.

"And yeah, like, Chris-senpai just smiled! It was truly a sorcery!" Shinji told every second string players who were resting at the bench. Kanemaru's really the loud type like a certain someone named Sawamura Eijun- but that Eijun was worse. While the second string players were in awe, Chris, the subject, suddenly passed by on the bench and glared at Shinji.

Shinji's eyes widened and then he turned away. The second string players laughed at him and told him that there's no way that Chris would smile. Chris then walked away, having enough of the stupid conversation he overheard by chance. Chris was still in his school uniform even though he's stepping on the field. He really wouldn't play and the only reason why he went there was to check on Sawamura if he's not doing the regimen and is running with the tires.

And Chris was truly right. Sawamura was there on the field. He wasn't really running with the tires yet, but Chris knew he would. The regimen he gave could be performed in the gym or in the dorm room, but on the field of all places? So it was obvious that Sawamura will run with the tires. He went towards Sawamura and shot a glare. "What, are you going to run with the tires again?" He said in a rather tired tone.

One reason why Eijun hurried to the field was because he wanted to escape his classmates and be laughed at. Also, Kanemaru might tell the club since he's a classmate after all. He's absolutely sure he'd tell on him. The guy has never been nicer to him since the first day they met. He wouldn't worry on the other classmates though. He's sure they'd rather forget it and scatter on their own whims.

The other reason was because Furuya had been sneaking up on him lately. Sometimes, his tires looked used by the time he come. The tires had traces of dirt and the track had traces of tires. He's sure Furuya is the culprit behind. He's been saying he need to build up staminarol and always come to run with him. Maybe that Furuya guy felt threatened because of his determination to be the ace.

Eijun was about to go get his tires when Chris-senpai came. Again, his heart was beating wildly. He can't look at Chris-senpai and looked down the whole time. He thought he'd be so red if he see senpai's face.

"What, are you going to run with the tires again?" Chris-senpai asked, sounding tired. Eijun wanted to ask if he's okay. However, he just can't do it. Normal friends does that... even strangers does that when faced with someone who's not in a good complexion. So how come he's not able to do it? Deep inside, he knew that it's because he had feelings for Chris-senpai. And he feared that by asking him, his feelings might show. And that's the least he wanted. To be flat out rejected.

"I-I'm only going to job a bit Chris-senpai. I'm only warming up so.. I'll dutifully do the regimen senpai thought hard of" Eijun warmly smiled as he walked to the storage room to get his tires. He's afraid it'd be too much for him to stay longer, not when he's thing down there is growing.... not when he remembered what he dream of in class.

The thing that made Chris raise his eyebrow was the fishy change of attitude the freshman showed to him. Chris expected that Eijun would backfire and tell him that he doesn't give a damn and will run with the tires no matter what. "I-I'm only going to job a bit Chris-senpai. I'm only warming up so.. I'll dutifully do the regimen senpai thought hard of." When did it all start? Probably a day ago? Chris wasn't so sure, but that's it. Something was really wrong with Sawamura.

Chris was tired from all the schoolwork. He wasn't really the type to shoulder class responsibilities, but during the class election on who's going to join the committee, no one even dared to raise a hand. Chris felt like he should just do it, but he thought of the schedule too. The adviser told him that there wouldn't be any committee meetings are Wednesdays and Fridays, and knowing that, he accepted the role. During those days, he wouldn't be going to the gym for rehabilitation. Still, he never knew that the committee was a very tiresome work. He had to deal with lots of school papers, and for a guy who's intelligent enough to be alright if he won't study, paper works are truly annoying.

But even with the slight fatigue he's feeling, he is also responsible for Sawamura, and seeing him act so strange made him act out of concern. If Sawamura wouldn't improve because of this certain change, it'll be Chris's responsibility. "Go to my room after dinner. I'll talk to you about something." Chris said and then he left the field.

"Go to my room after dinner. I'll talk to you about something."

Eijun thought he was at last free from his worries. He had just to left and was heading to get the tires from the storage room when Chris-senpai talked something from the back. He was not nearby but he was not far either. His voice was barely audible with his barely audible voice. However, he got the message right... and he was wishing he heard it wrong...

"Ehhh..??" Eijun turned around but Chris-senpai was already leaving the field. It might not be a good idea to go after him and ask why, not when he's acting funny whenever he's around Chris-senpai. Instead, Eijun headed to the storage room and got his tires. He ran around the filed for a couple of minutes. When he felt his breathing had gotten a little too heavy, he rested to do the training regimen Chris-senpai wrote for him.

Again, he did the pivotal training. It was the easy-looking-but-actually-harder-than-what-it-looks training he did the other day. Since his body kinda knows the regimen already, he didn't get as much tires as yesterday. Eijun did the second regimen which involved sitting straight with weights on his head and both arms. The weights cannot fall or he had to do it all over again. The purpose of the training was to fix Eijun's bad body posture around his back, which interrupts the distribution flow of his energy.

After training what was left in the training scroll, Eijun cooled down by jogging around the field... in an incredibly slow pace. Since he was just cooling down from a heated exercise, he had to jog carefully. He was told that jogging rigorously would only hurt him.

Eijun went to the dorm and took a quick bath before taking his dinner. He was eating together with his first year eating buddies... and for some reason, Furuya was also around. Eijun didn't mind though. His mind was too occupied thinking about what to do after dinner. He had to meet with Chris-senpai... in his room. Such coincidence... was the Gods on his side? Eijun called it lucky... for he can spend a night with Chris-senpai. Who knows what comes after.

Eijun left the dining area and after cleaning himself up, he went straight to Chris-senpai's room. Now that Eijun remembered... Kanemaru was actually roommates with Chris-senpai. Maybe part of the reason Chris-senpai doesn't like him is because Kanemaru is saying bad things about him. Eijun knocked on the door, his heart pounding wild yet again. But this time, he resolved himself...that he'd just go with the flow.

"Err.... Chris-senpai... It's me Sawamura" Eijun said loudly as he knocked on the door.

"Eh? Sawamura?" Kanemaru Shinji said in surprise when he saw Sawamura Eijun outside his and Chris's senpai's room. "Why are you here?" Shinji asked smugly as he raised an eyebrow. "Oh, by the way, how was your sleep at class a while ago?" Shinji teased as he grinned devilishly. He and Sawamura are in the same class, so he heard that. Kanemaru was about to tease the other one again until Chris slapped Shinji's back to shut the other up.

Chris, the stoic, cold man was recently being involved in some annoying and noisy brats' business. Shinji immediately walked away from the door. Being scolded by Chris is a nightmare, so he obediently left Sawamura. "S-Senpai, I'm going to Zono-senpai's room for a little bit." Shinji said. He was giving the two of them privacy, and it was great that Kanemaru used his head at that time.

Sawamura and Chris were then the only ones left on the room. "Come inside." Chris offered as he opened the door even wider, asking the freshman to come inside. Chris's hair was different from that time. It seemed that he just took a bath a while ago, so his hair was a little bit wet. His bangs, which were standing up as usual, was now hiding his forehead. He looked different when his hair wasn't being waxed.

Eijun was so nervous that he though of dying when the door opened. Eijun was expecting Chris-senpai to appear, but the annoying face of Kanemaru did instead. Eijun was somewhat pissed off, add Kanemaru's teasing about today's incident. He certainly doesn't want Chris-senpai to know about that. Especially, since it was Chris-senpai who he dreamed of.

Luckily Chris-senpai appeared shortly. Like some coward Kanemaru left the two alone. Eijun thought he could breathe calmly yet again, but it's actually the opposite. When it's just the two of them in the night, Eijun can't help but wish for something to happen. His heart was just too noisy that he was afraid Chris-senpai would hear its own beat.

Looking directly at Chris-senpai, Eijun almost drool at his appearance. He looked so hot when his hair is wet. His fragrance is also fresh from the bath. Eijun can't help but envy Kanemaru since he get to have this everyday treat to himself. Eijun gulped down as he entered the room. His mind was too busy thinking of his fantasies that he tripped over some stuff, his body falling to Chris-senpai's direction.

"Ehh.....?" Eijun screamed.

Chris nodded when Kanemaru told them that he'll stay on Zono's room for a while. It's not like what Chris will about to say is that of a private matter, so it didn't really matter if Kanemaru stays there and listen to the whole thing, but it was probably a good idea so that there will be only one troublesome freshman with him. Both Shinji and Eijun were such chatterboxes, and it annoys Chris to hear more of their statements.

Chris eyed Sawamura and noticed that the other one was standing there still like a pillar, but wait- a flustered pillar. There really was something wrong with Sawamura, as Chris was expecting to hear something like "You're finally gonna catch for me?" and things similar to that. Chris had to fix Sawamura. Sawamura, being not annoying and noisy at all, seemed so wrong.

Until then, the silence broke when Sawamura accidentally fell onto Chris. Both of them fell on the floor, and great thing that Chris has a large build that it didn't really hurt when his back contacted with the floor. Sawamura was on top of his body, and weird it as it may be, Chris really didn't mind that Sawamura was on top of him.

When Eijun fell, he made contact with Chris-senpai's body. His muscles felt so good. He should have been annoyed he tripped, but the whole second they were falling he was enjoying feeling Chris-senpai's body. Chris-senpai's back hit the floor, but he seemed okay with it. Meanwhile, Eijun's palms were feeling Chris-senpai's abs, pretending he's not doing it consciously.

He did not stand up just yet. He waited for Chris-senpai to ask him to do it. He wanted to enjoy the rare moment where he's this close with Chris-senpai. Eijun's feeling real horny right now. His cock hardened, pressing it against Chris-senpai's. Eijun didn't want Chris-senpai to notice so before Chris-senpai could ask him to stand up, Eijun did.

"I-I'm... very sorry. Chris-senpai... Are you hurting somewhere? Let me help you get up." Eijun worriedly asked as he extended his own right arm to Chris-senpai.

Chris felt that something 'hard' was pressing on his member, but he thought that it was just his imagination and shook the whole idea off. As soon as Eijun stood up, Chris also did the same and rubbed the back of his head to check if something wrong was with it. His head made contact with the floor when they fell, but good thing that it didn't really hurt that much.

"Sawamura. Sit." Chris said softly as he pointed to the sofa. It was quite small for a sofa since either Chris or Kanemaru were the only ones who sit there. Chris, on the other hand, sat on his bed which was the lower one on the room's double deck. It was time for Chris's special consultation for his partner's sake. Chris wasn't dense, so it was inevitable for him to notice that Sawamura wasn't his usual self.

"You.. Is something bothering you?" He asked bluntly, being straight forward to hurry up and get on to the main topic. Chris couldn't continue giving out regimens if Sawamura was acting so strange. "If it's a yes, then you should get a grip of yourself. It may be affecting your already-poor performance." Chris added with a little negative comment.

"Sawamura. Sit."

When Chris-senpai asked Eijun to sit, he originally thought of sitting on the bed. He remembered a film he watched long time ago. The guy asked the girl to sit... and there was only his futon to sit on. And so, the two sat side by side. Just like that, the guy made advances to the girl. The girl didn't seem to mind...and they went all out. Eijun can't help but hope something, but his hope were crushed when he was actually told to sit on the sofa. Well, an ordinary person would sit on the sofa right? If he was told to sit by Chris-senpai before he realized his feeling for him, Eijun would have instinctively sat on the sofa. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

Eijun did as he was told and sat on the sofa while he watched Chris-senpai sat on the lower deck. Eijun spoke of nothing. He was afraid that something gross will come out from his mouth. More than that, his thing down there is hard and throbbing. He was very much excited to be alone in the room with Chris-senpai.

"You.. Is something bothering you?"

Eijun was shocked to hear the word which escaped from Chris-senpai's mouth. Did he know Eijun's feelings? Perhaps, his advances before.. and his hard on was too noticeable. Thinking about it, he had been very weird this past few days. If he was acting normal, he wouldn't be doing such things... he would have focused on baseball. And yet, here he was... in love with the man he originally did not like.

"No.. I-I'm... perfectly.... no-normal" Eijun stuttered as he responded. He was too nervous to talk straight. After all, he doesn't want Chris-senpai to hate him more than the way he did already. Moreover, Chris-senpai may avoid him. Eijun wished for everything but that... He doesn't want to lose his first love.

"If it's a yes, then you should get a grip of yourself. It may be affecting your already-poor performance."

So it was all about his performance. Eijun was sad... he did not expect for Chris-senpai to be worrying his well-being. But worrying for the sake of his performance was just cruel on his part. But that's all he's ever good at. He's not good with studying... and a baseball idiot like him would probably stay a baseball idiot for eternity. But he just wished, even once that Chris-senpai will see him more than a kouhai in the baseball club. If he wanted that.... today should be a good day...

"Se-senpai... the truth is.... I have been seeing you.. doing lewd stuff... with me in bed... in my dreams..." Eijun confessed.

"No.. I-I'm... perfectly.... no-normal"

Lie.

Chris wasn't stupid enough to believe Sawamura, who just answered him in the weirdest way possible. Voice cracking, tone stuttering, it was completely not normal. Sawamura, being all quiet and shy, was definitely not even close to ordinary. It seemed so wrong, the usual noisy freshman who did nothing but complain was nowhere to be found. If it was really normal according to Eijun, then Chris wouldn't consult him at all.

His comment about the other's performance was already going too far. Chris knew that, but he couldn't be oh-so-sweet and warm towards Sawamura. He should be strict in order to bring out Sawamura's potential because before Sawamura changed, Chris knew that he was the type to work his ass off when someone mocks his abilities. Yet, seeing the devastated look on the freshman's face when Chris delivered that cruel comment, the whole idea of being strict had to be scrapped off.

The reply Chris got was indeed flabbergasting, but Chris was a man who will never break his composure.

"So that's how it was.." Chris thought to himself as he examined Sawamura's face after the confession that was rather blunt. Now that he mentioned it, Chris recalled how maidens in-love act in movies. They seemed to be in daze that they couldn't concentrate into something that they had to do because they kept on thinking about their love interests. They also seemed to be acting rather peculiar and conscious when their love interests approach them. Yeah, there's no denying it.

Sawamura Eijun was in-love.

Being intelligent as he was, Chris immediately thought of a plan to make Sawamura do well in his performance again. Letting no time to go to waste, he stood up and went towards Sawamura, who was sitting on the sofa. Chris suddenly cupped Sawamura's chin, raising it slightly to meet Sawamura's eyes. Chris then tilted his head a little bit and without any trace of reluctance, his lips pressed onto Eijun's, kissing the other boy without his permission.

Eijun was regretting over the last words that escaped from his own mouth. He was cursing how stupid he was. Just how could he confess to Chris-senpai? What he was so afraid of, is that Chris-senpai reject him more. How could he fix this up? he can't crack this up as a joke and say '...just joking!' since even Eijun doesn't find this funny at all. He bowed his head down, nervous as he thought of an escape in this crisis.

Still, Eijun can think of nothing. It would have been easier if Chris-senpai would just talk. At least, the nervousness he's feeling would tone down. He'd get rejected for sure... so the thing left for him is to lament over his stupidity. And yet, Chris-senpai did nothing of the sort. He was looking at Eijun, as if he was studying him over something. That made him even more nervous.

When Chris-senpai stood up, Eijun almost jerked. He doesn't know what to do. And seeing him walking straight to him made the pounding of his heart faster. But thinking about it, Chris-senpai may have come to punch him or to beat the crap out of him. Maybe he thought it was a joke, which is not funny and he's mad at him now. All Eijun can do was anticipate... and it was never good.

Eijun continued looking down even if Chris-senpai was next to him. He saw a hand extend to his chin as it got slightly pushed up. That made him look up to Chris-senpai as the guy tilted his head...and kissed him. Eijun's eyes were as wide as an owl during the initial process of the kissing. He certainly did not thought of such escalation. It would have been fine if Chris-senpai said "I don't mind" or "I'm cool with it". But having him kiss him... was probably all to the goddess of luck.

Eijun was soon caught up in the heat of the moment. His lust rose up skyrocketing. As Chris-senpai kissed him, he locked his arm around Chris-senpai's neck, kissing him hungry kisses. As Eijun was not used to kissing, he was out of breath shortly after. He pulled out, a thread of spit linking the two.

"Sen...senpai..." Eijun lustfully said as he looked at Chris-senpai, wanting to do the thing again.

Chris was straight. Kissing Sawamura softly was already awkward for him, but it became even more awkward when Sawamura got swept away to the point where Sawamura wrapped his arms around Chris's neck, bringing the older male closer. Chris is certainly great at kissing. Before he became an empty vessel, Chris used to have many fan girls and he dated some of them during his free times. Kissing is not really entirely new to him, but kissing a guy is totally a different say.

Sawamura suddenly lead the kiss, bringing Chris for more action, but Chris couldn't possibly lose to a freshman. He started to kiss Sawamura back torridly, his tongue suddenly dominating over Sawamura's, skillfully intertwining his tongue with the other muscle. Chris didn't feel disgusted at all which was very alarming. He got swept away by the wet kiss too, but he soon gathered his consciousness.

As he was about to pull away, Sawamura took the action first. Chris was a little bit thankful that Sawamura pulled away in his own accord instead. Maybe Sawamura knew that it was all wrong, but Chris thought wrong. Sawamura looked at him with needy and lusty eyes instead, begging him for more. It seemed that the other male stopped because he wanted to catch his breath. How unskillful and inexperienced. Rather than granting the other's request, Chris stood up straight and took a step backward, putting a little distance to both of them.

"I'll do everything you want me to do. I'll kiss you wet and do you hard until you can't stand and attend practice for 2 days, only if you stop being in daze and polish your curve pitches. If you could already pitch inside and control your cutter, come to me and gain your prize." Chris said, emitting a cool aura as much as he could so that Sawamura would admire him more and well.. Do his best.

It was very risky for Chris. To think that he just offered to have sex with a guy who's younger than him, it was very wrong. But Chris is a man who wouldn't take back his words. For the sake of Seidou, he has to go through all means and train Sawamura to become a very useful trump card.

"I'll do everything you want me to do. I'll kiss you wet and do you hard until you can't stand and attend practice for 2 days, only if you stop being in daze and polish your curve pitches. If you could already pitch inside and control your cutter, come to me and gain your prize."

Eijun was really horny right then. He wanted to kiss Chris-senpai and do more lewd stuffs with him. But when he was asking for another kiss, Chris-senpai told him he can only do more by practicing harder. That made Eijun a bit sad. He wanted more, and even though just Chris-senpai kissing him was too much... he's not yet satisfied until they go all the way. He wanted to go all the way and be his boyfriend. For him to improve his cutter and inside pitches, he needed a very refined training which centers on pitching control. And even if he worked hard for it, Eijun think it won't be so soon.

"B-but senpai... I want you now. Can't we... do some stuff? Take it as a deposit." Eijun shyly said as he knelt down in front of Chris-senpai. He seductively opened his lips, inviting something that can fit inside of it. He purposely made it glossier by licking it up. By then, he made a horny look and asked Chris-senpai "Can't we?"

"B-but senpai... I want you now. Can't we... do some stuff? Take it as a deposit."

This became worse. What the hell does Sawamura think? His tolerance level already crumbled, but it wasn't fully his fault. It was Chris's, for not thinking of the second route. There was only one route in Chris's mind, and that is the route where Sawamura will agree and work hard for his prize. The second route.. it was really bad. There's no way a healthy-horny teenager would step out if he's totally aroused. Chris knew that it'll be hard to shake the horny Sawamura off, since being a guy himself, he feels the same scenario too.

Still, Sawamura was great at seducing him. Kneeling down with lustful eyes as his lips parted like he was about to give the other a blowjob, the wanton boy made Chris gulp. It wasn't that Chris was a homosexual or something, and peculiar as it may be, he couldn't seem to... be disgusted. Chris finally chose a final decision. He walked away from where he was standing, destination towards the door, and when he caught grasp of the doorknob, he locked the door.

He went back towards Sawamura and bit his lip. Chris finally decided to give deposit, but he wasn't sure on what to do first. Will he give the boy a blowjob, will the boy give him a blowjob, or maybe a sword fighting will do? Chris almost laughed to himself because of the way he was thinking. He acted like a virgin in the moment, but it was normal. He never gave other boys blowjob. Chris came into conclusion that he'll just have to go with the flow until Sawamura makes his move.

Chris sat on the couch, taking off his shirt and unzipping his fly. "Come." Chris said softly as he patted his lap. "Sit."

Eijun was very desperate for Chris-senpai. His heart was pounding so hard with all the adrenaline gushing forth. his body was shaking and no matter how hard he thought of what will happen, he can't see anything but Chris-senpai leaving him. He won't be rewarded until he bear fruit from his efforts. He needed to train harder for that. Because for Chris-senpai, Eijun's skill as a pitcher precedes everything. His feelings worth nothing for him.

When Chris-senpai walked away, Eijun's heart was crushed. He just knew that Chris-senpai wouln't like him but still he resorted to such tricks. Chris-senpai must have hated him. Eijun's eye started to look dull the same way Chris-senpai eyes looked. To escape from his feelings of hurt and sorrow, he started not to care. That became the trigger.

However, when Chris-senpai locked the door instead of leaving, and as he went back to Eijun, life showed on his eyes again. Of course, the trigger to go back to his former self is Chris-senpai himself. Eijun felt happy an embraced the happiness wholeheartedly. Chris senpai sat on the couch with Eijun observing his every movement.

"Come"

The second Chris-senpai spoke of the word, Eijun subconsciously stood up. He won't waste any second to be with Chris-senpai. Eijun walked slowly toward him as he locked eyes to Chris-senpai.

"Sit"

Seeing Chris-senpai taking his of shirt and unzipping his zipper made Eijun's cock twitch. Eijun initially thought of kneeling in front of Chris-senpai to take care of his thing but when Chris-snepai spoke of the word while he patted his lap, Eijun understood what to do. With legs spread apart, he sat on Chris-senpai. He hugged Chris-senpai as he nudged his ass over Chris-senpai's cock. Not contented, he started smelling Chris-senpai.

"Senpai... you smell so goood."

Eijun blushed as he said those words. He never ever thought he could do this stuff with Chris-senpai.

Sawamura sat on Chris's lap without reluctance. It was evident that Sawamura was really longing for Chris's touch. Sawamura was more than aroused, as he was desperately rocking his own body, nudging his ass onto Chris's dick. Chris was truly worried about himself. Unlike Sawamura who got turned on by just a kiss, Chris didn't really receive any reaction. But his limp dick became semi-hard when Sawamura sat on his lap and did things such as nudging and well, telling him that he smells so good.

Still, Chris's control never faded. Sawamura was already desperate for it, but Chris knew that it's bad to act hastily, so maybe foreplays will do. Chris just hoped that when they're still doing foreplay, Kanemaru would suddenly knock on the door and disturb them. That way, Chris could get away from the rather unexpected turn of events. Meanwhile, Sawamura was hugging him tightly, making Chris bury his face onto Sawamura's neck. "You smell normal." Chris remarked, his breath landing onto Sawamura's neck. Chris's tongue crept onto Sawamura's neck, while his finger rubbed circles onto Sawamura's hard bulge.

Leaving a hickey was totally not the greatest idea yet, so Chris immediately backed away from Sawamura's neck. Instead, he took of the other male's short and eyed the pink nubs. Sucking them was still part of the foreplay, and so he started to lick one nipple first. The flexible muscle continued to tease Sawamura's pink nipple. Getting tired of all the licking, Chris bit onto the perked nub softly, nibbling them carefully.

• 2 weeks later...

"You smell normal."

Chris-senpai reached for Eijun's neck. He was happy that Chris-senpai did not reject him and went along with his lustful wishes. As Eijun rubbed his ass against Chris-senpai's member, he felt it getting harder. It was not fully hard as it was still partly soft. But sensing that he can make him hard, Eijun rubbed his ass a little bit more erotically, pressing the cleavage part of his ass deeper into Chris-senpai.

Chris-senpai touched his hard cock over his trousers. Having his beloved one touch him gave him unexplainable sensation. His cock twitched wildly as though it long for Chirs-senpai's touch. Eijun licked his lips as he seductively looked at Chris-senpai.

"Senpai... more... ahh.. do mee..."

Chris released a grunt when the younger male started to rub his ass towards his almost-hard cock. The friction was too risky, as it will cause Chris to fully become erect and probably go all the way.. and he never planned on doing so. Chris backed away from Eijun's nipples, only to see them turn from brown to pink in an instant. They were arousing in a way that it actually woke Chris up back to his senses.

"What am I doing?" He thought as soon as he observed how Sawamura became all that arousing, wanton, and needy. It was truly bad since if Sawamura loses more of his already minimal control, both of them can never return into being mere partners. Chris immediately moved Sawamura's body from his lap to the empty side of the couch. He immediately stood up and wore his shirt.

"I'll stop here for now. Get out of here and take care of that by yourself, then get the new set of regimen from Haruno." Chris uttered, his usual lifeless eyes piercing through Sawamura's lust-filled ones. It was a relief that Chris managed to stop himself from gobbling the freshman and that his dick was turning limp again, or else, he'll probably ruin a young man's future ahead.

Eijun's ecstacy was at the top of the world. He had never been like this. Heck, he never liked someone before, both romantically and erotically. So when he fell in love with Chris-senpai, he had somehow turned into someone he did not expect. He didn't like it. He wanted to stop himself from further shaming his reputation. However, he cannot do so. All he could do was enjoy in momentum of pleasure, for he know that what comes afterwards is nothing but regret. He tried rubbing his ass some more, expecting Chris-senpai to like it. He was feeling a reaction from Chris-senpai so he did not stop. He thought they'd be getting into the third base... but he was wrong.

Chris-senpai had moved him by the side of the couch. Standing up, he wore his shirt. By that time, Eijun has started to come back to his senses. He knew he'd regret it, so why did he still do it? Eijun didn't know what to do. He was afraid of facing Chris-senpai. He didn't want to get rejected further than he had been. He was afraid time will pass... because the next day, he could be very well be coming back to his hometown with rumors backing him up.

"I'm verryy... sorry..." Eijun whispered but it was audible enough for Chris-senpai to hear. He ran through the corridors until he got to his room. Kuramochi and Masuko was playing some console game as always when he came by. He was crying, and he did not want them to see him. He lowered his head but his tears was falling down. It's most likely that they have figured out he was sobbing. He got to his bed and covered himself with blanket. He was full of regret and sorrow. He was an optimist. He never regretted everything he had done. And when he doe something, he does it with resolve. However, this was different. Resolve didn't matter at all.

Masuko and Kuramochi-senpai stopped playing the game. Silence had enveloped the place. Eijun thought they'd be bullying him like he was crying like a girl or something. But they did not. They didn't even ask him why he was crying. The next moment, he felt something like patting and rubbing on his back. They were comforting him. But because of that, he even cried louder.

"There's no use sobbing. I will face Chris-senpai head on."

Eijun said in his mind as he wiped his tears and blew his nose.

Chris heard the younger male utter something, but he could hardly hear it, so he didn't pay attention furthermore. Still, judging from the fact that he just made the younger man cry, he could easily tell that the younger male regretted and blamed himself for being hasty. The whole thought on Sawamura's head was totally wrong. It wasn't even close to being right. It was totally off from the truth.

It was Chris's fault. If one of them should blame someone, it should be Chris. He was the one, in actuality, who started the whole sexual situation. He was so stupid enough to believe that Eijun would surrender to him and work hard to gain his so-called prize, which includes Chris's body. It was supposed to be like that, but the thought of how much the teenage boys are engaged into an ultimate form of sexual frustration never crossed his innocent, in a way, mind at all.

Chris could only look at Eijun's crying face as he ran away from the room. Chris felt bad. He miscalculated everything. He miscalculated the most important thing for the younger man: Sawamura's love for Chris. He never knew that it was too deep. He only thought that Eijun was simply in the situation where he needed someone to feel his sexual desires and needs up, but seeing the sincere yet guilty expression on the said man, Chris then knew that Sawamura was too honest to be bluffing about his feelings for him.

Chris made everything worse that he was worried by the fact that Eijun couldn't improve at all. Caressing his forehead to soothe himself, he just sat on the sofa and closed his eyes, trying to sort the whole diegesis-like state he's in.